Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to get changed?" I asked Fi and Simone. They decided not to, so we ordered another drink and some snacks while we waited. We found a quiet corner of the bar with a sofa and a comfy chair. Simone curled up beside me tucking her feet up under her. Fi sat on the chair and stretched out resting her legs on my lap. Fi and Simone talked about the wedding plans and I just relaxed and enjoyed the company.

Finally, it was time to go and meet Lisette. The limo drove us to the arrivals entrance. The Burj had its own parking zone and the limo was going to wait for us there. The electronic arrivals board indicated that her flight had landed twenty minutes ago and we waited for her to walk out of the customs hall. Hers wasn't the only flight so there was a constant stream of passengers exiting the hall.

She appeared after ten minutes pushing a trolley before her, her long golden hair shining like a beacon to our eyes. She looked tired but her face lit up when she saw us. She hurried over and threw herself into my arms and then Simones.

"Missed you both," she gasped, "Come on, I need you to take me to bed."

Fiona laughed and said, "I can see why you love her, she's amazing ... and horny."

Lise smiled tentatively at Fi, so I introduced her. She smiled happily and gave Fi a hug and a kiss.

"I'm sorry I should have recognised you from your photos on the family's web page; Andy said you'd be here."

We made our way back to the limo and it seemed no time before we were back at the Burj. Lise spent the trip bouncing from one side to the other of the car, peering at the sights while she kept up a running commentary about her flight and life in Paris.

We checked her in and got her bags sent up to the suite. She stood in the lobby turning round and peering up at the atrium.

She asked, "What do we do now?"

"Now, we meet the others in the bar," Simone told her.

She looked down at her jeans and tee-shirt, and said, "I need to get changed first."

Simone said, "I can take her up, we will meet you in the bar in fifteen minutes."

I nodded and we all got onto the lift. Simone and Lise got out at our floor while Fi and I carried on to the top floor and the bar. We were the first to arrive and we found a nice spot with a view over the city. The bar wasn't crowded and the waiter came over to take our orders. I don't know why but I felt like having an Irish coffee and Fi decided to have one as well.

We were sipping them when we saw Pete, Angie and Steve walk in, followed damn it by one of the American couples, Bryan and Diane. Angie hurried over when she saw us.

"I'm sorry, the others were happy to leave after the meal, but these two wanted to stay. They are very interesting though."

"And how are you going to explain Lise to them? You know she's going to be all over us."

"I don't think it's going to be an issue; I said they were interesting. It seems that Diane's a member of a polyamorous marriage and Bryan is about to join her pod. She told me in confidence after she picked up on our group dynamics. She asked if me if we were all in a polyamorous relationship. I haven't said much but I think you would like to talk to her."

This sounded interesting so I said ok, and they came over. Diane sat down beside me and I took the opportunity to find out about her. She was a bit younger than I'd originally thought. She was thirty-seven, a brunette with shoulder length hair, she was about five-nine with a nice trim figure and a soft southern accent. She was a lawyer from New Orleans. I was just about to ask her about her polyamorous marriage when Simone and Lise arrived and I was assaulted by my young lover.

She bounced onto my lap and wrapped her arms round me pulling my face to hers for a kiss. She'd changed into a LBD that clung to her curves and had every male pulse in the room racing.

I calmed her down and introduced Diane properly to her. Simone looked intrigued at Diane's revelation and sat down on the other side of her. Lise curled up on my other side and started sipping my Irish coffee.

"You are in a group marriage, how many are there in the group?" Simone asked.

"There's two husbands and three wives at present, and when Bryan joins us there will be six of us and two children. We've been together for almost ten years. We bought a big old mansion on the outskirts of New Orleans. It was damaged in Katerina and we are slowly renovating it."

She looked at me, "Yours isn't a polyamorous group is it?"

"No, we call ourselves the family. We are a much looser group than yours sounds like. I suppose the closest analogy I can think of is we are a financial and emotional cooperative. We have our own small close family relationships and a broader group dynamic. Most of us have been part of the family for over twenty-five years since our early days working in Saudi Arabia. Now we even have second generation members, my two children have joined as have Pete's. I suppose the biggest difference is that we live all over the world."

She took this in and then asked, "So do you all have sex with each other?"

I shook my head, "That's not how we interact. In the very early days I suppose we could have been thought of as a group of married friends who were swingers, but we realised early on that casual sex wasn't enough to keep us together."

I realised that the rest of the group had settled down around us and were listening to us.

"Pete, Fi, Steve you were all there in those days, what happened?"

Fi responded, "It's simple, the sex on its own wasn't enough. What we wanted, needed even, was the close relationships and the financial security we were building within the group. Yes, the sex became an integral part of it, but we all set our own relationship boundaries and nobody oversteps them. Steve and I were swingers when we joined, but the family is so much more fulfilling." She looked at Steve and he smiled and nodded in agreement.

Pete added, "We are all equal, but Andy and Ros, his late wife, were always our foundation. When she was ill I know that everyone of us would have taken her place if we could."

Diane smiled and nodded in Lisette's direction and said, "I'd love to learn more but I think you need to take your young lover to bed."

I looked down at Lise and realised she'd fallen asleep against me.

Angie said, "You two take her to bed, we can use the other suite tonight. We will all meet up for breakfast at the same time tomorrow if that's ok."

"Sounds good, see you in the morning," Simone said.

I gently shook her awake and she looked at me with blurry eyes.

"Oh, did I fall asleep?"

"Yes, time for bed young one."

We said our good nights and got as far as the lift before she demanded I carry her. Simone laughed as I picked Lise up. She wrapped her arms around my neck, tucking her head against my shoulder and smiled up at me happily.

"You are just taking advantage of my good nature aren't you," I said to her.

She grinned and said yes.

We entered the lift to the amusement of the other guests waiting and Simone pressed the button for our floor. Soon I was standing by the side of the bed and I unceremoniously dropped her on it.

She screamed and then looked up at me seductively. She said, "I didn't fly all this way just to sleep, I want you to fuck me just like Simi did earlier."

I looked at Simone who had the good grace to blush, "She was flaunting her bald pussy earlier and I couldn't resist a quick taste," she admitted.

"And of course one taste wasn't enough!" I guessed.

"No, she tastes so nice and moans so seductively when you lick her pussy. She had a screaming orgasm, I'm just glad these rooms are soundproofed."

The person under discussion looked up at us from beside the pile of clothes she'd taken off and asked. "Are you two going to discuss my orgasm or are you going to give me one," she paused dramatically and then batted her eye lashes and said, "Pleeeeese, I need your hard cock."

"Jesus Christ, we've created a monster," I moaned.

We bowed to the inevitable and getting undress we joined our lover on the bed. As soon as I lay down, Lise pounced on my rapidly growing cock, she wrapped her hands around the shaft and sucked the head into her mouth. I groaned as she swirled her tongue around the head.

"She's getting better," I gasped. I stroked her hair and Simone caressed her body, running her fingers along the expanse of her back and down between curves of her buttocks. Lise whimpered as Simone's fingers trailed across her pussy lips.

Simi brought her wet fingers up to my mouth and I could taste our young lovers need on her fingers. I pulled her to me, positioning her above my cock. She grasped the shaft and fed me past her guarding lips and into the vault of her velvet soft vagina. Lise cried out in pleasure as I sank my full length into her. My crown touching her cervix and her clit rubbing against the base of my cock. She swayed and used one hand on my chest to support herself. She was rocking back and forth, rolling her hips to maximise the movement of the tip of my cock on her A-spot. Little moans escaping her lips, and her other hand was pressed against her mons, the fingers rubbing her clit.

Simone looked flushed watching us, her fingers were working on her kitty and clit. I offered my tongue and she smiled in thanks. She knelt above my face and supported herself on the ornate bed head. She sank down until my tongue could lash her wet kitty lips. She groaned as I found her hard clit with my tongue.

Lise rocked herself to her first orgasm, the walls of her vagina fluttering in sympathy with her release. She paused then started rocking again, this time faster and harder. Her moans equally growing louder and longer.

Simone rocked her pelvis, rubbing her kitty against my face. I ran a finger around the puckered ring at the entrance of her arse, her juices lubricating my finger. She shuddered and gasped as I pushed my finger past the tight muscular ring, and sucked hard on her clit.

"Fuck yes," she gasped, "push another finger in."

A second finger joined the first, moving round, rubbing the soft wall.

"Oh god... Oh god... I'm coming," she groaned. I sucked harder and she came. A gush of her sweet juice covering my face. She sank down and then rolled to the side. She kissed me, licking her juice from my face.

Lise was still rocking and I began rolling my hips to meet her movements. She whimpered and looked down at my sticky face. I was groaning trying to concentrate on not coming. Her fingers were still moving on her clit

"Ohh, Fuck yes, just like that," she said, as I pushed harder into her. I caught hold of her swaying breast and squeezed the nipple. She howled and came, her orgasm exploding in her cunt. She fell forward as I kept rolling my hips to keep my cock moving. Her eyes clenched tight and her mouth opened wide in a silent scream as I kept her orgasm going for several long moments, triggering new spasms every few seconds.

"Ohh god, enough," she finally gasped, "no more, please no more." And she collapsed on me.

Simone looked at her in concern, but after a moment Lise eyes fluttered and she took a long breath. She rolled off me and curled up on her side. Simone curled up behind her, hugging her to her. I lay there on my back with my still hard cock standing proud.

Lise turned to face Simone and panting said, "Is it my imagination or is he getting better. I don't think I've ever cum like that."

Simone grinned, "He's been practicing on me, and I've been enjoying every moment. And Fi and Angie have been benefiting as well."

"Ahem," I coughed and pointed at my abandoned cock. "I seem to be missing something."

"Oh yes, and what's that," Simone asked with a smirk.

"A nice warm wet place to hide that poor innocent piece of my anatomy in, otherwise he's going to sulk"

"Well we can't have that, we need to find him a home don't we."

Simone crawled over to me, then on to me before turning round. She slid down my body until her mouth hovered over my throbbing cock. The glisten lips of her kitty were poised in front my face. The heady aroma of her sex assault my nose. I gasped as she licked the shaft then swallowed the crown of my cock. I licked her kitty lips, savouring the honey spice, then I pushed my tongue past her lips and into her cunt.

A second mouth joined Simone's as Lise settled between my thighs and sucked my balls gently into her mouth.

"Ohh, God," I moaned as two tongues licked my cock. They alternated licking and sucking. My cock jumped and twitched.

I kept licking Simone then I used my fingers and quickly found her G-spot. She gasped and then renewed her efforts, pursing her lips and sucking the crown of my cock.

I kept moaning as I felt my balls tighten warning me that I was close to losing control. Lise felt the change and warned Simone. She brought her head close to Simone's and wrapped her hands round the base of my cock.

When she felt the first surge through her fingers she pushed against Simone's face and they both opened their mouths to receive my gift. Jism jetted from my cock and was caught by their mouths. I groaned as they pumped the shaft, milking every last drop from me, to be savoured then swallowed with sighs of pleasure.

Simone groaned as my fingers kept their pressure on her centre of pleasure, humping her hips to maximise the sensations. As my cock slowly deflated she came, crying and squirting in response to the waves of pleasure that started in the pit of her stomach and spread all over her.

We all curled up, me in my favourite position between them. Two heads settled down on my chest and legs and arms draped themselves over me.

I glance at the clock and whispered, "Happy birthday, Darling."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To be continued

Oh and please vote. I enjoy reading your comments and e-mails; I'll try to respond to them. Many thanks for reading.