Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 17

Story Info
Dubai trip concludes, and we welcome our new family members.
15.5k words
4.78
44.8k
11

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,056 Followers

I'm sorry that there has been a long wait for this chapter. I lost my mother recently after a short illness. It's taken me a while to feel like writing again, and I'm not really up to speed yet.

This is the 17th chapter in this series - I strongly recommend you to read the previous chapters in order before this one, it's not going to make a lot of sense otherwise.

I can't thank Romantic1 enough for the time he spent reviewing and editing this and the previous chapters.

***************************

Simone kept shuddering as the aftershocks of her orgasm washed over her, causing my still hard cock to twitch inside her. She opened her eyes and gave out a long sigh. Her eyes focused on mine and she whispered, "My god that was fun, told you we'd get you to beg for mercy."

"You did, I surrender!"

"I accept your surrender," she whispered. Her eyes closed and her breathing slowed as she fell asleep on top of me still impaled on my cock.

Lisette wriggled, getting herself comfortable. Her finger traced their way down the arm I'd wrapped around her. She took my hand and placed it on her breast placing her own on top of mine. We both relaxed and were soon asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ <> ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up the next morning before both of my lovers. Simone had rolled off me at some point during the night and had curled up on her side. I had spooned up behind her and Lise behind me. I had my arm draped over Simone and I was holding on to her breast and she was quietly snoring. My full bladder was urgently trying to attract my attention and it took me a few minutes to extract myself from between my lovers to be able to give it the attention it deserved. Lise half woke up and then wiggled forward and curled up against Simi.

There is an immense sense of satisfaction gained from that first pee of the morning, that uncomfortable full feeling disappears and all feels right with the world. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled at the dried encrusted evidence of last night debauchery over my face and body.

I had a quick shower and began to feel like a new man - a dirty old new man to be precise. I dried off and cleaned my teeth and headed back to the bed. I snagged a couple of water bottles from the fridge on my way. I slid in behind Lise. She rolled over and opened her eyes.

"Hey beautiful," I murmured.

She groaned and looked at me with sad eyes. I passed her a bottle and she drank half without taking a breath.

"You are a life saver," she managed to say when she pulled the bottle from her lips. Then her face twisted and she wiggled down the bed. "Shit, need to pee," she groaned and ran to the bathroom.

The tinkle of pee on water seemed to last for ever and then I heard the shower running. I rolled onto my back and propped myself up on the pillows and took my time to enjoy the sight of Simone asleep beside me. Her hair had fallen over her face and I pulled it back and ran the back of my finger down her cheek and the curve of her neck. Her eye lid fluttered and she batted my hand away.

She moaned, "Stop it, you evil bastard, I'm asleep." She rolled over and curled up against me. She licked her lips and I shook the half empty bottle of water.

Her eyes opened and her hand reached out, "Gimme." She sat up and finished the bottle. She looked around the bed and asked, "What have you done with her?"

I pointed in the direction of the bathroom. "She's in there."

She groaned and crawled out of the bed. The sight of her cum encrusted thighs as she walked to the bathroom, was more than enough to trigger the memories of last night and get me hard.

I lay back against the pillows and I had one of those 'it can't be real' moments. For the life of me I couldn't understand what two of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen saw in me. I kept expecting to wake up and find it was a dream. Well if it was a dream I was damn well going to enjoy it.

I heard them giggling and laughing in the bathroom and I was seriously contemplating my second shower of the morning. First one then the second of my lovers appeared in the doorway and posed for me to enjoy the beauty of their naked bodies before they came over to the bed and crawled up towards me like a pair of hunting cats stalking their prey. They pounced and pinned me down and I cowered beneath them.

I looked up at both of their happy faces, and I just had to ask the question that was rattling around in the back of my mind.

"There's something I need to understand," I said. "Why me, when there are so many other better looking younger men out there you could have picked?"

Simone said, "There are, but they aren't you, none of them come with the Andy factor. It's the way you think about us before yourself."

Lise interrupted, "It's the way you always give us 100% of yourself all the time, you never hold anything in reserve."

"I remember watching you that first day, you weren't the most attractive man in the square, but you were the one that every woman looked at. I was so jealous of Lise because she got to talk to you."

Lise looked at her and said, "I cried when he left with you. He'd been so nice to me, talking to me as a person. He made me feel he wanted to know me and not that he was trying to get into my panties." She laughed, "Mind you if he'd asked I'd have let him fuck me on the cafe table I was so wet."

While they spoke I was caressing their backs, running my fingers down their spines and past the dimples of Venus to the curves of their butts. There was such satisfaction in feeling their soft skin ripple under the slight pressure I applied. Knowing they were responding to my touch.

"So you've no regrets," I asked?

Two hands were pushed into my face. Simone said, "Idiot, do you think we'd be wearing these rings if we had any second thoughts or regrets."

I admitted defeat and lay back enjoying the sensations the rubbing of their naked flesh against mine produced. I endured their teasing until they had achieved their goal. Little Andy had risen to a definite ten, possibly even an eleven on the Romantic1 scale of hardness where ten was supposedly the max.

Lise looked at us both hopefully, "Mistress, can I have the Master to myself please?"

Simone smiled at her, "Think of it as my belated birthday present to you, beautiful." She got up and pulled one of my tee-shirts over her head, on her it came down to mid-thigh. "I'm going to order breakfast, they can serve it on the balcony. You've got about thirty minutes, don't waste any of them." She bent down and kissed both of us before leaving the bedroom.

Lisette grinned at me and took my cock in both of her hands and licked the head.

I dragged a couple of pillows down the bed. Then I grasped her and flipped her onto her back tucking the pillows under her arse and buried my face between her thighs. She groaned as I licked her pussy lips. The soft dark golden hair of her pussy was starting to grow back and she'd trimmed it into a strip to cover her tattoo. She tangled her fingers in my hair pulling my head closer, directing my tongue to her clit. She groaned again and then moaned as I pushed my fingers deep into her wet cunt.

She looked down at me, "Oh God Andy fuck me please, I need to feel your hard cock inside of me. I want to feel full."

I moved up the length of her body supporting myself above her with my arms. "Now?" I asked and she said yes. She had her legs open to welcome me. I positioned the head of my cock between her plump labial lips. I pushed gently and the head disappeared.

I held it there for a few moments before asking again, "Now?"

She wrapped her legs around my waist, urging me with her feet to go deeper. She looked up at me and cried out, "Fuck yes, now; fuck me like the dirty bad slave I am."

With one hard thrust I was all the way in, my balls slapping against her arse. Her eyes rolled back and she screamed, "FUUUCCKK YESSSS."

I was thrusting away, long hard deep strokes, and she was rolling her hips to meet my thrusts, grunting each time I pushed in. I kept thrusting through her first climax. Her fingers were digging into the flesh on my back as she shuddered.

I kept on thrusting adjusting the angle so the head rubbed across her G-spot each time, her heels drumming on the backs of my thighs. Both of us were grunting with the effort and the slap of my balls against her arse was a counterpoint to each stroke.

Another orgasm racked her body and she began to moan, "Nooo, oh god, no more."

But I was getting close and I wanted, no I needed to empty myself into her willing vessel. My balls tightened and the ache grew at the base of my cock. Another few thrusts and I lost myself to the moment of orgasmic pleasure, as my hot cum jetted in streams from my cock into her cunt.

I gasped and shuddered as I lost control of my rhythm. Lise cried out as the sensation of the jism filling her pushed her over the pleasure boundary she'd been riding and she climaxed a final time.

I kept shuddering and rolled to the side as I collapsed not wanting to crush my lover. She stayed attached to my cock like a limpet to a rock and as we regained our breath she crushed my lips with her own as we kissed.

For a while we lay still, arms wrapped around each other just looking at each other's face. She tentatively ran the back of a finger down the side of my face, stroking my beard. I did the same to her caressing her face and neck. I continued down her chest to her puffy areola and hard nipples.

A smile graced her lips and she murmured, "Thank you Master, this unworthy slave is grateful for the pleasure she received."

I laughed, "Idiot," and she giggled.

I touched her collar and said, "I worry that you take this too seriously sometimes?"

"Chéri, it's fun; we both trust you. We know you would never take advantage of us. Plus we really enjoy it, you saw how wet we got just walking across the lobby."

I remembered their glistening thighs last night and how wet they were in the elevator.

She looked over me and said, "It's true isn't it?" I felt the bed bounce slightly as Simone sat down behind me.

"What's true?" She asked as she reached over me to stroke Lise's hair.

"That we like wearing the Masters collars; he's worried about us."

"Why are you worrying darling, if we didn't want to wear them, we wouldn't." Simone instinctively touched hers as she spoke. "I love wearing it, I want people to know that I belong to you. That I love you with all my heart."

Simone asked Lise, "Was the Master good?"

"Mistress I thought I was going to die he was so good."

"Oh, for pity's sake," I moaned, Simone silenced me by covering my mouth with hers.

Then she said, "You two need to get up, breakfast is ready for us on the balcony." She stood up and pulled my tee-shirt off and pulled on a pair of shorts and a halter neck top.

I pulled my semi erect cock out of Lise's cunt and we got out of bed. A trickle of cum ran down her thighs as she made her way to the bathroom. She squatted over the bidet and cleaned up the mess I'd made on her.

We joined Simone on the balcony of the hotel suite and started on the breakfast laid out on the table. Simone had dug my laptop out of my bag and had been logged on to the family website while Lise and I had been entertaining ourselves.

"Anything new?" I asked as I pointed at the screen with a half-eaten slice of toast.

"Steve's posted some of the photos from the boat trip. He even got a couple with us and the shark. That was no baby!"

I grinned at her, "Honestly he was only a youngster, and I've seen them at least twice as long."

I peered at the screen as she scrolled through the gallery. There was an unwritten rule about posting photos to the site, which had carried on from the early days of sending photos through the post. Nothing explicit was the rule, yes there were nudes but always in a casual setting, sunbathing by the pool type of thing.

There were a couple of great shots of a topless Lise in mid-air as Pete was throwing her into the water. And he'd managed to get some excellent shots of Simone and me on the boat.

Simone looked up at me and asked, "Can we go up to the beach club this morning rather than waiting for this afternoon?"

"I don't see why not." I replied.

Lise asked, "What time do I need to be at the airport tonight?"

"The car is booked for ten tonight, how long do you need to pack?"

"It'll only take me a couple of minutes to finish up, I'll do it later."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ <> ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

An hour and a half later we were pulling up to the gatehouse at the beach club. I signed us in and we took one of the golf carts up to the clubhouse. Kevin was waiting for us and he made a beeline for Simone.

"Contessa, Sir, it's a pleasure to see you again, and this young lady is your guest?"

Simone and I looked at each other wondering how we were going to introduce Lisette, but she made the decision for us.

She bounced over to Kevin and held her hand out. "Hi, I'm Lisette and I'm their fiancée."

Kevin took her hand and looked at her with his mouth open. "Ohh, errr...I'm Kevin the manager here. Did you just say fiancée?"

She showed him the ring on her finger and said, "Yes, they asked and I accepted. We are all going to get married when I get my degree."

Simone had turned her back to Kevin so he couldn't see her laughing, and I was fighting not to dissolve into hysterical laughter. His face was an absolute picture.

It took him a few seconds but he managed to control his curiosity and he offered to show us to our changing room.

He lead us up the stairs and he hadn't been kidding the last time when he had told us the permanently allocated changing rooms were nicer that the temporary one we'd used before. It was much more like a hotel suite. There was a lounge with a small wet bar and kitchenette, a very large bathroom with a walking shower that look like it could accommodate half a dozen people. Off to the side was a bedroom with two queen sized beds. Outside there was a balcony with a hot tub in the corner, and there was a staircase leading down to the pools, and the beach.

Kevin left us and we had a good look around. The fridge in the kitchenette was stocked with a decent champagne, so I opened a bottle and poured a glass each.

"To us," I said and drank a sip, Simone and Lise followed suit.

"I fancy a swim, do you want to join me?" I asked them.

Simone said, "I'd love a swim," and Lise agreed.

I was treated to the sight of my beautiful women undressing. I was amazed at the confidence and poise they both exhibited. Simone was no longer the diffident nervous woman I'd first met that sunny afternoon in southern France. Lisette had changed from shy inexperienced girl to the confident young woman I saw in front of me. They both made the simple act of changing into their bikinis into a scene of erotic art.

I quickly changed into a pair of swimming trunks and a Hawaiian shirt that made the girls claim I had no clothes sense. Hey I love it, it might burn itself into your retinas when you look at it but it was a birthday present from my kids. They both had light colourful wraps on over their bikinis. They put their sunglasses and hats back on. I took the bag with our sunscreen and bits, and we took the stairs down from the balcony and found ourselves by the side of a small isolated pool. There was only one other couple sunbathing on the far side of the pool. They looked up when they heard us and smiled and called out a greeting. We waved back in acknowledgement.

Simone said, "This is nice," and Lise was looking around happily.

"Can we take a walk around please before we settle down?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied, "We didn't get much of a chance to look around last time. It will be nice to see what there is here."

We headed out past the hedges that acted as windbreaks and gave a degree of privacy to the pool. There was a small lawn and a couple of paths. One led down to the beach and the other led to the main pool.

We followed the first down to the beach and watched as the small waves washed the wide band of white sand. There was a beach bar and we stopped there for a cool drink. Dotted along the beach were parasols and sun beds. A row of Sunfish dinghies and a couple of Hobie Cats were pulled up onto the beach. The barman told us that the sunfishes were available to any member but the Hobies were owned by specific members.

I found out that there was a nice reef suitable for diving about two hundred metres off shore and there was equipment and a fully certified dive master on the staff. The girls eyes lit up when they heard that and were all for diving that day. I had to tell them no as you shouldn't dive and then fly the same day, which meant Lise wouldn't be able to dive.

The private beach spread half a kilometre in either direction and except where it had been developed for the clubhouse building was fringed by low sand dunes. We walked along the beach splashing in the surf and general having fun until we reached the fence and signs indicating the limit of the clubs beach. We retraced our steps until we found a path through the dunes. It led to the tennis courts and then past a second small pool to the main pool. This was much busier and there were quite a few families with young children in the water.

Simone turned to me, "Can we bring the children here; they would love it."

I replied, "How about the half term holiday; we could come over for the week."

Lise asked, "When is it? I might be free as we have a midterm break as well."

Simone though for a moment and then told her the dates.

She punched the air, "Yes, it's the same week, can I come too?" And she nervously hopped from leg to leg as she waited for our answer.

Simone laughed, "You don't need to ask, you're part of the family now. We'd be upset if you didn't come."

Lise looked at us shyly, "I know but they are your children and I don't want to get in the way." I smacked her on her butt.

"Oww, what was that for?" she gasped.

"For being an idiot," I replied. "You are part of our family. What do you think that the ring on your finger means?" She looked up at me with a puzzled expression.

"It means you have committed yourself to us in the same way we have committed ourselves to you. There is no longer you, me or her, there's only us. The same way Anna and Michael are not just Simone's they are ours as well with all trials and tribulations that brings."

I think the enormity of the situation crystallised in her mind at that moment.

"Mon Dieu, I am really part of our family aren't I," she said. Then she hugged us saying, "I promise I will be a good mother, wife and lover."

She came to a decision, she took her ring off and handed it back to me. She looked at us and said, "I need to do this properly; will you please ask me again."

Simone and I looked at each other and then back to Lisette. This time I spoke the words. "Lise, darling will you commit yourself to Simone, me and our family, to be our wife and lover?" And Simone held out the ring to her.

She held out her finger to Simone who slid the ring back where it belonged.

This time there were no squeals, she took our hands in hers and said softly but firmly. "I love both of you, I want to be part of this family. To take my share of the responsibilities, to love our children. Yes, I want to be your equal partner, your wife and lover."

I wrapped my arms around both of them and a few tears were shed. We continued our walk hand in hand and found a quiet corner at the side of the main pool. There was a parasol, a table with a couple of chairs, and sun beds as well as an extra wide hammock strung between two posts. We settled down and within moments a steward appeared with an armful of towels and bottles of cold water.

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,056 Followers