Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,056 Followers

He asked, "Contessa, Mr. Kevin wanted to know if you needed anything else, and wondered if he should reserve a table for lunch for you?"

"What do you think, Andy?" Simone asked.

I spotted a clock on the wall and realised it was still only eleven-thirty. "I'll give Angie a call and see what time they were thinking joining us."

As I pulled out my phone the steward said he would be back in a few minutes.

Angie picked up after a few seconds.

"Hi love," I said, "we decided to go up to the club early. Do you want to join us for lunch?"

I listened to her response and said, "Yep, that sounds good, we'll see you then."

The steward saw that I was off the phone and came over. I said, "Can you tell Kevin that we will need a table for seven at one-thirty please."

He acknowledged my request and walked off.

I stripped off my shirt and said, "I don't know about you two but I'm going swimming."

I dove into the pool and enjoyed the sensation of the cool water on my body. I surfaced and lay back floating. The cool water contrasting with the sun on my face and chest. There was a squeal and Lise jumped into the pool beside me. A second splash and Simone surfaced beside us. For almost an hour we fooled around before getting out and returning to our things.

There was another couple in their mid-thirties on a sun bed close to us and the man greeted us.

"Hi I'm Neil and this is my wife Cindy."

I introduced myself and Lise and Simone.

He said, "You're new here aren't you? I don't think that we've seen you before."

"We're fairly new, this is only our second visit to the club, and we're only here for a week."

He looked surprised, "Oh, I wasn't aware the club gave out guest memberships."

"They don't, we have a company membership, A & R financial services."

Cindy perked up and said, "Oh, Peter and Angie's company," then she looked at me closely. "You're Andy, Angie's spoken about you in the past."

"It was a lie, it was never me," I joked.

She laughed and Neil asked, "What's your role with the company?"

Simone said with a giggle in her voice, "He's supposed to be the chairman of the board."

I was saved from further character assassination by the arrival of Angela and Fi. We greeted them and it was hugs and kisses all round.

"The guys will be along in a bit, Pete needed to pick up some paperwork from the office and Steve went with him," Angie told us.

She went over and greeted Neil and Cindy while Fi came and sat down on the sun bed beside me.

Fi rested her head on my shoulder and said, "Pete's completed my lovely husbands contract and Steve's happy with it. That's the paperwork they're collecting, they want you to sign it."

"When does he start?"

"In a couple of months, we are going to stay with Angie until we find a place of our own."

I smiled at her, "Sounds a bit like old time doesn't it."

"Well we all get to re-live our happy youth for the next few days," she replied. She was right those were happy days when we all lived in the villas in Saudi.

She looked at me and said, "We should have a pool party do you remember those?"

I don't think I'd ever be able to forget them, they were where the genesis of the family occurred. "Let's see if we can get Pete and Angie to organise something before we fly back on Wednesday night," I suggested.

I watched as Lise and Simone lay rocking on the hammock. Lise had her head resting on Simone's shoulder. The stones in Lise's heart pendent sparking in the sunlight as Simone twisted it between her fingers. Her own heart anklet glistening as she moved her leg.

I lay back on the sun bed with Fi at my side listening to the murmurs from my lovers overlaying Angie's conversation with her friends. Fi held my hand loosely as she dozed in the midday sun.

Steve and Peter arrived just as we were informed that our table was ready. We covered up our swimwear and made our way to the restaurant veranda and sat down at the table we were shown to.

The meal was an enjoyable experience, tinged with a hint of sadness as Lise was flying back that evening. But as she told all of us, it had been her best birthday ever. We lingered at the table sipping from glasses of chilled wine until mid-afternoon. Pete gave me Steve's contract to counter sign and I commented that it felt a little odd to do so as I'd never signed one either.

A shocked expression passed between Pete and Angie. Pete said, "Shit, we never got you to sign one did we? We had a contract with Ros and she nominated you as her proxy. You need to come into the office tomorrow and we can deal with this."

I looked at Steve's contract lying on the table, "Is the fact I don't have a contract going to make this an issue?"

Steve shook his head, "No, yours is only a counter signature, I've signed as well."

Simone and Lise were sitting with their heads close together, deep in discussion as the waiters poured our coffees.

Lise sat up and cleared her throat, "Simone and I are going to steal our man away from you in a few minutes. Before we do I want to thank all my friends and family for such a wonderful birthday. Thank you for the wonderful presents." She stood up and worked her way around the table giving everyone a hug and a kiss.

Simone whispered to me, "She wants us to go back to the hotel and spend the rest of the time she has left in bed with us. We both think we all need to confirm our commitment to each other before she flies tonight."

And I realised they were right; our walk earlier had redefined the structure of our relationship. Unconsciously, I think that we both had seen Lise as our girlfriend and not a full partner in the relationship. I suspect that Lise felt the same. Her wish for us to ask her again for her commitment to our partnership had changed the way we all felt.

I said, "Guys, we are going to head back to the hotel. Pete can you pick us up tomorrow morning when Simone and I check out?"

"Sure, then we can swing past the office on our way over to the villa and deal with everything."

We said our goodbyes and headed back to the room to get changed. By the time we got down to the reception the hotel limousine was waiting for us. We piled into the back and the driver raised the privacy screen. I sat in the middle and I had a lover on either side. They both curled up against me.

Lise whispered, "I've only got you for a few more hours, I'm not wasting any of them." She reached across and unzipped my shorts, sliding them down over my hips. My turgid cock sprang up as it was freed from its fabric prison. Lise slid off the seat and knelt between my legs and her warm mouth enveloped my cock crown.

"Fuck," I gasped. I pulled Simone close to me and crushed her lips with mine as Lise stroked my shaft. I twisted the fingers of one hand into Lise hair and she sucked and licked the head of my cock. I unbuttoned Simone's shorts and eased my other hand down between her legs. She gasped as my fingertip pressed the hard nub of her clit.

"Ohhhhhh," she whimpered, "Make me come Master, please let me come."

She raised her butt and pushed her shorts down her legs. She spread her thighs, inviting my fingers to play. I let my fingertips run gently over the flower of her kitty lips, feeling the moisture gathering on them. She pushed up against my fingers and I responded by rolling her clit under my thumb. She shuddered and moaned slightly as I invaded her sweet passage with two then three fingers. She was rocking her hips to push against my invading fingers.

Lisette stopped sucking and I saw her watching my fingers move inside Simone with a look of lust and need. I grasped her hand and pulled her back up onto the seat beside me.

I whispered in her ear, "You can play with me later. Help me with Simone please darling." She swallowed and then nodded.

I pulled Simone across both of our laps and Lise pulled Simone's halter top up allowing us both to gaze at her delectable breasts. Simone raised her hand and ran her fingers down Lise face then mine.

She said wistfully, "I love you both so much it actually hurts."

Lise covered her mouth with her own in a long Sapphic kiss, and she let her fingertips trace Simone's crinkled areole and hard nipples. Then she raised her head to kiss me, her tongue darting into my mouth and she nibbled my lower lip

I pulled my fingers out and tasted Simi's sweet nectar. I offered my fingers to my lovers and they both eagerly sucked at them.

Simone begged in her little girls' voice, "Andy, please don't leave me like this, I need to come sooooo badly." She grabbed at my hand and pulled it back down to her kitty.

With my thumb on her clit and three fingers assaulting her sweet patch. She writhed on my lap gasping as waves of pleasure grew and spread out from her core.

"Ohh god, yessss, fuck yes," she cried out. Then she screamed and orgasmed as Lise squeezed and pulled on her nipples. The walls of her silky wet cunt clamped down on my fingers and she pushed her butt off my lap arching her back. Her juices coated my hand as she relaxed.

"Hell, that was fun to watch," Lise said. Simone whimpered as she felt my fingers leave her.

I glanced out of the tinted windows and realised that we were only ten minutes from the hotel. Between us we got Simone cleaned up and dressed as she slowly came down from her endorphin high.

Lise wrapped her arm around Simone when we got out of the limo. They headed on up to our room while I tipped the driver. I confirmed the limo to take us to the airport this evening with reception. Then I headed up to the room.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ <> ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Inside the room there was a trail of discarded clothing that lead across the lounge to the master bedroom and ended at the foot of the bed. The sight that greeted my eyes was a ballet of eroticism as my lovers writhed in a mutual sixty-nine. Simone was hovering above Lise and they were both uttering muffled moans of pleasure as their mouths were attached like lampreys to their lovers clit. Lise's fingers clenched at Simi's arse cheeks while hers were wrapped around Lise's thighs.

Lise glanced at me and she held her hand out to me. I shed my clothes freeing my rampant cock from his fabric confines and lay down beside them. The aroma of wanton sex wafted to my nose and my cock twitched in anticipation. I took Lise's hand in mine and we interlaced our fingers. I lay my head beside hers and gazed in reverence at Simone's exposed flower of womanhood and admired the skill with which Lise applied her tongue to Simi's engorged clit.

I managed to restrict myself to gentile caresses of both of my lovers as they fulfilled their passion for each other. One after the other they each erupted into a screaming orgasm. Their bodies shaking in the aftermath of their sensual pleasure.

It took them a few moments to untangle their limbs and curl up beside me. Their bodies glistening with sweat and they caressed me with their fingers.

"So," I asked, "I take it you didn't want to wait for me?"

Lise giggled and said, "It was all her fault, she brutality assaulted and raped me." She rose up on her elbow and nibbled at my nipple.

"Oww," she gasped.

Simone had reached across and smacked Lise's arse. "You're telling fibs again, sister girlfriend. You enticed me with your naked body. I was a pawn to your sultry charms."

"It's all true, I do so need to be punished Master!"

Lise wriggled so that she lay across me with her pert butt raised for my attention. The crack between the cheeks glistened with the proof of her arousal. I shifted to a seating position and brought my hand down on her cheek with a resounding smack. She took a sharp breath in and yelped. I brought my hand down a second time on her other cheek. And this time she gave a small whimper. Simon lent forward and kissed and licked at the pair of red handprints that were growing on Lisette's butt cheeks.

Lise sighed in appreciation and then said, "Mistress, there is something poking me in my tummy, I think we should be kind and look after our Master's needs." She rolled off me and her hand stroked up the length of my shaft.

Simone brought her head close to mine and she kissed me. I could taste Lisette's distinctive sweetness as I nibbled her lower lip.

"Does Master desire us to suck him off," Simone murmured, her voice dripping with sensual promise. "Or would he like to bury his magnificent firm shaft in one of his willing slaves' wet cunts?" Her hand snaked down to join Lise's on my shaft and she gave the crown a gentle caress that had my senses shifting into overdrive.

"Shit," I gasped, "I want to bury him in both of your warm delicious cunts."

Simone grinned at me, "And that's the correct answer."

She tapped Lise and they both rose up onto their hands and knees in front of me. Simone took Lisette's hand in hers.

"Love both of us please darling, fill us with your delicious cock," Simone pleaded as she looked over her shoulder. They both shook their exquisite arses at me, the evidence of their arousal glistened as it dripped down their thighs. Lisette murmured to her and Simone nodded and then they kissed.

As I shuffled behind them Simone said, "We've agreed, you are to start in me and finish in her."

"Ohh, did you," I said as I stroked her kitty lips with the head of my cock that made her whimper, before giving her three hard, sharp, and deep thrusts that left her gasping.

"Ohh...ohh...ohhhhh"

I pulled out and she moaned at her loss, and then I slid between Lise's welcoming wet labia and gave her an equal number of thrusts. I moved between the pair of them, reaching around and fondling the breast and nipples of the one I wasn't inside. They were both playing with each other, their fingers blurring as they rubbed their lover's clits. I was looking for my own gratification so I wasn't expecting Simone's cry and the squeezing of her passage as she came. Her lips clutched at me, resisting as I tried to pull out of her.

Simone gave a moan of disappointment as I pulled out leaving her empty. I shifted and thrust back into Lise and she groaned and then squealed as Simi wriggled under her and sucked on her swaying breast. I gathered some of Lise's juice on my finger and rubbed it around the pulsating folds of her anus. As I kept up a steady rhythm of short and long strokes, I pushed gently against the ring of muscle and the tip of my finger entered her forbidden passage.

"Ohhhh, fuck, yes master," Lise sobbed, "Fuck my arse with your fingers."

My finger slid all the way in and as I rotated it I could feel my cock through the thin layers of flesh, as it advanced and withdrew. A second finger joined the first and her anal muscles caught and released the pair of them as I finger fucked her arse.

Lise was lost to the pleasure, her head was resting on the bed and her knuckles were white as she clutched at the bedding. Wordless cries of pleasure constantly escaping her lips.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhww."

I felt my orgasm building up to boiling point, my cock swelling and pulsing. I squeezed my eyes shut as I forced air into my lungs. Beneath me Lise bucked and rolled as she urged more from my body.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," she gasped. I felt the tell-tale tightening of her cunt around my shaft as I thrust in to cum deep inside my lover.

"Ohh fuck," I gasped as I bent over her, my hips shuddering with the effort of expelling my sperm. I kissed the soft skin at the back of her neck and she whimpered and shook as her orgasm kept washing over her.

We rolled over onto our sides and Simone spooned up against my back. For a few minutes as we all recovered we lay still only our hands gently caressing each other. I softened and shrank and slid out of Lise's soft passage. She gave a soft moan of loss. She rolled on to her back and rose up on her elbow and then looked down at Simi and me.

She gave us that cute smile of hers that melted my heart, as she spoke. "I love you so much. When I first got to know both of you, I was so jealous of the love you had for each other. Now I'm so happy you love me the same way."

Her hand stretched out to caress first my face then Simone's

My voice cracked as I said, "I'm the one that's so grateful, I'm still amazed that two beautiful women feel the same way that I do about them. That they want to make love to this old body

She stretched over me to kiss Simone. I rolled onto my back and Simi curled up against me, her leg draped over mine. Her hard nipple pressed into my side as she rose to meet Lisette's lips. The pair of them then dropped their mouths to my face and I alternated swapping saliva between them. After a few minutes we all relaxed. I gave a sigh of contentment and gave silent thanks for my lovers and the rest of our families.

Simone broke the silence to asked me, "What have you decided to do about Bryan and Diane's request to join the family ."

I answered her question with one of my own. "They seem a nice couple, but do you think that they are committed to this change in their lifestyle? Especially Diane, she's lived in a close poly marriage for a long time and that's not what the family is!"

Lise said, "I don't know about you but it's obvious to me that they are in love. You only had to look at the way they looked at each other. I guess they are strong enough to make the change."

"I had a long talk with Diane last night," Simone said, "and I like her. I think she's right, what she and Bryan have wouldn't survive long in her pod. They would be happy in the family ."

I replied, "I think I'll reserve my judgment to tomorrow, I do like them but it's a big step to let them join us."

Simone caressed Lisette's breast, "You weren't this worried when you asked me or this one."

"I guess my judgment was clouded by love in both of your cases." I gasped as they both punched me.

I looked at the clock, it was seven o'clock and Lise needed to be at the airport in four hours.

"I'm going to order some food," I said.

"Can we have a bath first?" Lise asked. "I only need ten minutes to finish packing."

"I like the sound of that, I'll start running the water in the hot tub," Simone offered. "Why don't you get them to deliver something in an hour or so?"

"Ok, is every one fine with Chinese?" They both nodded their agreement.

I called room service and ordered the food for eight-thirty, before joining my women in the tub. I slid into the hot bubbling water facing them, stretching out and easing my legs between them.

We spent the next hour until our fingers and toes turned into prunes talking about our future together. The immediate future was quite simple: a marriage for Simone and me over the New Year and hopefully a baby to join our existing children. For Lise it was university and then a marriage to join us next summer. We made a few random guesses as to our long-term future. Mine was to sail around the world, the girls were just as fanciful.

After they dried themselves they raided my shirts and boxers for something to wear. Lise found her shirt in the laundry basket, and announced that she was taking it back to Paris with her as it smelled of me.

We ate and then lounged around until it was time for us to get dressed and take Lisette to the airport. None of us had dry eyes as we said goodbye even if it was only for a few days.

Simone and I curled up in bed when we got back to the Burj. We made slow passionate love and fell asleep in each other's arms.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ <> ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was almost noon before Pete collected Simone and me from the Burj. The porters loaded the luggage in the boot and the three of us headed over to the office for a brief stop for me to sign the documents that Pete had drawn up for us.

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,056 Followers