Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,056 Followers

Simone gave a little whimper and sat down on an axe chewed stump beside her.

"I loved you when I first met you, and I thought you loved me."

His maniacal laugh echoed around the clearing, and I could see the police officers stirring. But he settled down and leant against the wall of the cottage. "So how many guns are they pointing at me, wife?" He stressed the word, wife.

"Enough I guess," she replied.

Capitaine Mioni whispered in my ear, "Don't worry she is doing fine if he makes a move towards her we can stop him."

"What about Lisette?" I whispered.

"We have a camera zoomed in on the door and we saw a glimpse of her tied to a chair and gagged before he pulled the door partially closed. She looks a bit knocked about but otherwise fine."

Bernard was speaking again, it sounded like he was proud of his accomplishments. "Everything was working out perfectly. I managed to alienate you, then you fell for that idiot I set you up with, he was worth every euro I spent on him. Your father and children thought you were a slut. He was so broken he couldn't wait for me to take over the company. You signed the proxy documents not knowing what they were."

I could see that she was getting upset, and she asked, "I've done what you've asked. I'm here so you need to let Lisette go. She did nothing to you."

He looked at her blankly and ignoring her words, he continued.

"Just when everything was falling into place he came along and he took everything away from me. My business, my position, my children and my wife."

"Andy never took me away," Simone snapped back. "He met me after you'd already thrown me away. The winery was never yours and it was your behaviour that lost you your position and the children."

"Fuck you bitch, you've taken what's mine away from me, so I've done the same to you. Did you like the fact that his precious boats' all burnt out? And are you missing your girlfriend?"

"And you," Simone said forcefully and she stood up and took a step forward. "Are you going to enjoy rotting in prison for the rest of you life, because I know I will."

He growled and pushed himself closer to her.

Simone put her hand up and said, "Any closer and the police will shoot you down like the rabid animal you are."

He collected himself and looked around the clearing before moving slowly closer to the doorway.

"Bernard, regardless of what you think of me ... of us, Lisette's never done anything against you. She's a young girl with her life ahead of her. Don't do anything stupid; just let her go."

He looked at her for a long time before saying, "Why should I? What's in it for me? I'm not exactly in a position of power am I, she's my only bargaining tool."

"Look around you, you fool, you're not getting out of this. If you let her go free then at least that's one good point for you."

His eyes darted from side to side, and I watched as I think that was when the full realisation of his situation finally crystallised. He turned around and rushed back through the half open door and slammed it shut after him.

Simone looked around her for instruction and the two officers by the woodpile motioned her back to them.

As he watched Simone making her back to us, Capitaine Mioni said, "Well that could have gone a bit better. Now we just wait and see what his next move will be."

The words were barely out of his mouth when a shot sounded out from the cottage. There was a flurry of activity around me. The police officer escorting Simone dragged her undercover.

A voice started calling out through a loudhailer.

"Bernard, ce qui est arrivé. Êtes-vous tous deux bien?"

There was no reply, the officer called out again and again but still there was no reply.

There was a hurried discussion, and we were escorted back to the group of police cars. As we moved back behind us, we saw the first pair of riot-gear clad police officers moving forward.

Philippe was waiting for us, and the three of us stood still amongst the flurries of activities surrounding us. There was radio chatter and then the ambulance moved forward. Simone and I went to follow it, but Philippe prevented us.

I had Simone wrapped in my arms with her head resting on my chest.

"Do you think he's shot her? It was something I said that made him do it, wasn't it?" She was crying softly into my chest as she spoke.

I tried to reassure her. "Whatever's happened is not your fault, and I'm sure she's okay. He probably just fired a shot to make the police keep their distance."

"Why the ambulance, and why didn't he respond?"

"Because he's probably enjoying screwing with your mind. All he wanted to do was spout off at you."

For long minutes, we all stared in the direction of the cottage, but it was Philippe who first saw her being escorted down the track towards us. He tapped me on the shoulder and pointed through the trees, and we saw Lisette.

She must have seen us at the same time because all three of us broke into a run. We met in a flurry of hugs and kisses at the halfway point. She looked battered and bruised and was limping slightly.

"He shot himself right in front of me," she sobbed out as she clung to both of us, her body shaking.

"Christ," I exclaimed, "Is he dead?"

"There was so much blood," she whispered, "He must be."

Philippe said, "I'll go and see what I can find out." He walked off down the track back towards the cottage. He paused by the police officers who'd been escorting Lisette. I watched him closely as Lisette and Simone clung to me.

He spoke to them for several minutes and then he turned and looked at me and gave me a quick shake of the head. I walked over and he spoke.

"He's not dead but it's very unlikely he will survive the day. They want to talk to Lisette, but I've convinced them that we need to get a doctor to check her over and we can do that at the chateau. They'll want to talk to her later but we can go. Capitaine Mioni has said he will come to the house to take her formal interview later today."

"Good and a doctor is a good idea. Can you get the car?"

He nodded and walked down the track. I returned to the girls and told them what I knew.

Lisette was quiet but very clingy on the drive back to the house. She insisted on curling up on me and she held on tightly to Simone's hand for the whole journey. I could sense Simone desperately wanted to ask Lise questions about her time with Bernard. So did I, but I knew this wasn't the right time.

Philippe had called ahead and when we arrived there were Sarah and a female doctor waiting for us. Lisette and Simone were bundled off leaving Philippe and l standing in the mid-morning sun.

"I don't mind admitting that I wasn't sure we'd ever get her back alive," he said.

I gave him a quizzical look and he added. "Usually when we don't get any demands the outcome isn't very promising, and he never got in touch," he pointed out.

"We are in the process of wrapping up the assignment. We should all be gone by the end of the day."

"Who's picking up the bill?" I wondered.

"We're on a retainer to A&R financial, so I guess they pay."

I reminded myself to get Pete to arrange for bonuses for all the security staff. I held out my hand and we shook. He headed over to the cottage that the security team were using. I entered the house. The kitchen and lounge were empty, I could hear voices from our master bedroom.

I waited for quite a while before deciding to join them. I don't know why I did it but I knocked on the door rather than just walking in. Simone half opened the door and slipped out. She was wearing a fluffy white towelling robe and was running her fingers through her wet hair. She pulled me away from the door.

"If I hated Bernard before, now I loathe and despise him. If he doesn't die I'm going to kill him myself," she snarled at me as soon as we were out of earshot. She looked at my startled face.

"Sorry love," she murmured, "I didn't mean to take it out on you."

"What the fuck did he do to her?"

"It's not good Andy. He and his cousin knocked her around quite a bit. He tried to rape her but he couldn't get it up, she laughed at him and he punched and kicked her."

"Shit," and I punched the wall in frustration. "Fuck that hurt," I moaned and clutched my hand.

"That's not the worse part, his cousin has connections in the sex trade in Marseille. They were never going to let her go. They were always going to sell her to the bastards who control the sex trade down there. He admitted it had been his goal to sell me when all his plans had worked and I was at rock bottom. When that fell through, he decided that selling Lisette was a better alternative. She was younger and they could get a better price, and it would hurt us."

She gave me a scared look. "They'd finally reached an agreement with someone. They sold her for a hundred and fifty thousand euros and told her she was going to be collected today. If the police hadn't found him and he hadn't been so greedy, we would have lost her forever."

"Wait," I said anxiously, "If those bastards have already paid for her. They may believe that's she's now their property and still try to get her. Did she know who he'd sold her to?"

Simone as now looking as worried as I was feeling.

She said, "She thought she heard his cousin talking about an Albanian."

Then with a sinking realisation I recalled that the security team was pulling out.

"Wait here," I told Simone. "Lock the house up after me and call the police. Tell them everything. I'm going to go and get Philippe."

I heard the door locking behind me as I sprinted across the garden towards the cottages the security team had been using. The team were in the process of packing their gear into the back of a van. They stopped and looked up as I skidded around the corner of the building.

"Where's Philippe?" I called out. One guy pointed at one of the cottage doors and I headed inside calling out his name. He appeared from the back looking surprised.

"We may have a serious situation," I said. "It sounds like Bernard and his cousin have sold Lise to an Albanian from Marseille for the sex trade. She was supposed to be delivered today."

"Are you sure it was an Albanian?"

"That's what Lisette said she overheard them saying."

"Merde, that's not good news, if it was an Albanian then he will be connected to the Albanian mafia. They run most of the brothels and sex clubs in Marseille."

He stopped talking for a moment, thinking hard. "Of course that explains why the cousin wanted to make a deal with the police. There wasn't that much evidence against him. He wanted the deal in place when we found out about this. Does she know if they got any of the money yet?"

"No idea."

"Let's hope it was cash on delivery," he said. "If money has changed hands then they may feel they own her."

He started shouting out orders to his team. They began pulling gear back out of the van. Two of them hurried off in the direction of the house.

Philippe pulled his phone out, "You need to get to get back to them. I'm going to call my contact in the police. Then I'm going to see if I can find out who she was sold to."

He started dialling as I made my way back to the house and used my key to let myself in.

Simone was talking to the doctor in the hallway. The doctor said goodbye and walked the doctor to her car. I locked the door up after she returned.

I said, "Philippe and his team are staying," and she looked relieved. "How's she doing?" I asked.

"She wants to see you, she's battered, bruised and scared, they kept telling her what was going to happen to her when she got to Marseille. She feels dirty and tainted and she'll want you to make her feel clean and loved.

She shrugged and again ran her fingers through her long damp hair. "I had to wash her before she would even talk to Sofia, the doctor. Don't be surprised if she wants you to bathe her again."

She stood on her toes and kissed me, "Go do what you do best; love her for both of us."

I hesitated at the door of the bedroom and tapped softly before entering. The drapes were closed and a single bedside lamp cast a soft pool of light over Lisette on the bed. She was on her side, curled up and wrapped in a fluffy white bath towel. Her blue eyes tracked me as I moved across the room and sat down on the bed beside her. She'd seemed to have shrunk into herself and I knew that I needed to let her set the pace.

I sat quietly on the edge of the bed for what seemed to me to be a long time but was probably only a few minutes, until her hand slowly reached out to me.

She grasped my hand and pulled me down beside her. Her face was streaked with tears and she spoke in a soft trembling voice.

"I'm so sorry, Andy."

I gently ran a finger along the curve of her neck, "For what my love, you did nothing wrong."

"I was stupid enough to believe him when he came to flat. I went like a lamb to the slaughter."

"But I still don't understand, why did you go with him?"

"I honestly didn't recognise him. I mean he looked vaguely familiar but that was all. He knocked on the door a couple of hours after I got back from the airport. He said the family had been trying to contact me. My sister had been in an accident, and I was needed at the hospital. I didn't think, I just followed him. As soon as he got me into the car he pulled a knife on me."

She shuddered and I wrapped an arm around her.

She sobbed and whispered, "They were going to sell me, Andy. I was going to be locked in a room and men were going to fuck me and I wouldn't have been able to stop them. I fought him and his slimy cousin off but sooner or later I was going to give in."

She sobbed and buried her face into my chest. Her body heaved as she wept uncontrollably.

"I...feel...so...dirty," she sobbed, her voice muffled by my shirt.

I remembered what Simone had said and I picked Lise up and cradling her in my arms carried her into the bathroom. Her arm snaked around my neck and I murmured into her ear, "Nothing's changed Lise, I will always love you."

I sat her down on the edge of the Jacuzzi bath and ran the water into the large tub. She followed all my movements with her blue eyes. She pointed at a bottle of scented bubble bath and I poured a generous splash into the steaming water which turned the rising water blue and foamy. She stood, dropping the towel on the floor and eased herself into the water. With a long sigh, she sank lower until only her nose and mouth were visible.

I watched closely as she took a breath and sank below the water. I counted ten slowly and was just about to grasp her when her face reappeared. Using a flannel, I wiped the foam from her face and she opened her eyes.

"Hold me please," she said.

I slipped off my clothes and slid in behind her. She scooted back between my legs and lay back against me with a contented sigh. I pressed the control and the water jets began pulsing, massaging our aching muscles. The water rose until it threatened to overflow. Lise sat up and closed the taps and rolled over and lay on me as I settled down. I took a sponge and began soaping her back. She slid along me, enjoying the touch of my body and hands on hers. I could feel the tension ease from her back. She stretched up to kiss me and the water sloshed over the rim of the bath.

"Well," she said looking at the wet floor, "I suppose we will have to deal with that when we have to. But now I want you to possess me. My pussy needs to be filled by that hard thing that's been poking me ever since I lay back on you."

And she was right, my cock had been firm and standing proud ever since she'd dropped the towel.

"Hey you can't blame me, he's worshiping the naked beauty who's lying on him."

She sat up and looked down at me, she looked scared but determined. I let her set the pace, she needed to be in control. She rose up slowly and positioned herself above my proud cock, two-thirds of which broke the surface of the water like a periscope. The sensations rippled through me as she gradually lowered herself down, encasing me in the soft silky wet flesh of her vagina. Her muscles clutched at me in protest as I filled her, the crown of my cock caressing the entrance of her womb.

She raised her bowed head to look at me, "Ohh God, I love you," she whispered. Then groaned as she started rocking. I rolled my hips to meet her every move. Water rose and fell, splashing over the brim. Her eyes were unfocused and her mouth open as she grunted rhythmically in tune with our movements. I whispered words of encouragement and love and she reacted, her movements becoming more aggressive grinding her pelvis against mine.

Her needs were animalistic and urgent, she was trying to purge her soul. We came within seconds of each other, her first, followed by me pumping my sperm inside her, as her slick tight passage sucking me dry. She collapsed onto my chest regaining her breath. Then her lips sought mine in a long passionate kiss.

The water pulsed against us as we relaxed. My still hard cock twitched and she gripped me with the walls of her vagina. She grinned at me and started to ride me again. This time, her movements were slow and deliberate. Sliding up until just the tip of my cock nestled between her engorged lips, before reversing and reabsorbing my throbbing length. We moved slowly together, I was rolling my hips in counterpoint to Lise's motions. She rested her elbows on my chest, her hands on either side of my face.

She did not rise and fall, but rubbed her mound and, therefore, her clitoris against me, falling forward and rubbing her tits against my chest, then rising vertically again and rotating her hips. It was fun, relaxed and loving.

And we talked as we reaffirmed our love for each other. She told me about her time with Bernard and his cousin. The attempted rape and the aftermath. The threats. About the flash of hope when the dog walker appeared, and the sickening realisation that Bernard had killed her. The hurried move to the forest hideout. The joy in hearing Simone's voice and the moment she thought he was going to kill her only to turn the gun on himself.

She purged her soul and as she finished she sighed contentedly and stopped moving. Neither of us had come; she was content and so was I. We stayed like that for a while, and then I moved a little and she immediately rolled off me, sensing that there were things to do.

She shivered and I realised that the water had grown cold. We climbed out and I wrapped her in a large fluffy white towel and hugged her to me. She looked up at me with her elfin features moulded into such an expression of love that it physically struck me with its intensity.

I scooped her up and carried her into the bedroom. The blinds were pulled creating a haven of shadows. The covers on the bed were pulled over a sleeping body. As I placed Lisette on the bed, Simone stirred and rolled over to face us. She motioned for both of us to join her under the covers. I unrolled Lise from the towel like Cleopatra at the feet of Caesar. And she giggled as she rolled into Simone's open arms.

"I left some cold snacks in the kitchen," Simone said. "Could you be a dear and fetch them?"

"Pleeeese, I'm starving," Lise pleaded and batted her eyes at me.

I agreed and slipped a towelling robe on and headed to the kitchen. I found bread, cheese and pate on the table. A bottle of red wine, three plates, and wine glasses joined the food on a tray and I carried it back to the bedroom. The pair of them were sitting propped up in the bed, the sheet pulled up to their waist.

Picnics in bed are fun, so long as you don't mind tossing the bed sheets in the bin afterwards. We ate and then like the big kids we were, we began playing with our food. Pate smeared breasts are very tasty and leave interesting outlines on the sheets. Simone dribbled wine into my belly button and she and Lise lapped at it. Simone continued licking as she worked down my body towards my growing cock. Lise moved in the opposite direction, nibbling at my nipples before drawing me into a long sensual kiss.

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,056 Followers