Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,057 Followers

Outside the wind rustled the leaves on the trees. Inside we were cocooned in our own world of sensual pleasure. A world of giving and taking that led to cries of fulfilment and satisfaction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next couple of days were very busy. We spent the first morning with the police making our formal statements. Simone and mine were reasonably brief but poor Lisette was there most of the day. George had arranged for legal representation to join us for the interviews. Their presence made the painful episode at least bearable.

It was just as we were about to leave the police station that we were informed that Bernard had died on the operating table a couple of hours earlier. He'd survived the surgery last night but further complications had set in and he'd been rushed to surgery again early this morning.

Simone sat down, "I know I was expecting the news," she said to me. "But now I know it's all over and he's gone, I do feel sorry. The children have lost their father and I know that they had loved him. It's going to be hard to tell them he's dead, especially Michael."

"We'll tell them together, they need to hear it from us, not on the news."

She gave me a grateful look and I called Kirsten and we arranged for her to put the children on the first available flight that day.

She called me back thirty minutes later with their flight details and said I owed her for four tickets. I told her I'd transfer the money and I was looking forward to seeing them all.

In the early evening, Philippe drove us to the airport to welcome the children home. We took the SUV as we expected Kirsten and Chrissy to be travelling with them.

To my great surprise and joy, following the children out of the arrivals hall was my son Chris. He had one arm around a tall, elegant Indian girl while he pushed a trolley piled high with all their luggage with his other one. Her long black hair framed her oval face. Her skin was a wonderful shade of pale coffee.

The children spotted their mother as soon as they got through the doors and came running over. She drew them into her arms sobbing in joy at their return. I stood with Lisette a few steps back and Chris and his, actually I wasn't sure if she was his girlfriend walked over to join us.

We hugged, Christ I thought he's a couple of inches taller than me now.

"Dad, I want you to meet Shanaya," he said with a broad smile.

I held out my hand as I said, "Welcome," but she ignored it to give me a hug and a kiss.

"I'm so pleased to finally meet you," she said in low husky voice.

"He can't have been telling you the truth if you're pleased to meet me," I replied.

She gave me a big smile. "If only half of what he's told me about you is true I'd still be pleased to meet you."

I shook my head in disbelief and stepped back to introduce Lisette to both of them. I realised that Chris hadn't met Lisette in the flesh before. In fact, neither had he physically met Simone. I knew they'd all talked on the phone and on the family website. Chris had been on a field trip over the summer and I hadn't seen him since July.

I looked back at the exit from the arrivals hall as I asked, "Is you sister with you?"

"No, she's tied up on a project, so she asked me if I could travel with Michael and Anna. She and Chrissy will be coming over the day after tomorrow. I thought it was time for you to meet Shanaya, so I jumped at the chance."

"Your sister mentioned you had a new girlfriend but never gave me any details."

My conversation was interrupted by the children. Anna was hugging my leg saying, "I missed you, you're not going to send us away again are you?"

I knelt down and gave her a hug. "No beautiful, never again."

Michael stood a pace away and I held out an arm to him. He stepped closer and buried his head into my shoulder.

"Are we safe now?" He asked.

"Yes," I said simply, explanations could wait until we got them home.

Introductions made, we walked to the front of the terminal where Philippe was waiting for us. We managed to squeeze the seven of us in with the luggage and forty-five minutes later we pulled up outside the front door. The children were happy to sit in the third row watching a film on the portable DVD player.

During the drive, Chris described how he and Shanaya met. He'd been in Italy in June on a field trip, part of the ongoing excavations at Pompeii. Shanaya had been touring the region with a couple of friends, and the dig site had been included in their guided tour of the historic site. Chris was explaining the finds they'd made.

As he said, their eyes had met over a piece of two-thousand-year-old pottery and it was love at first sight. Simone and I had laughed at that. Obviously, the son is taking after the father, she joked.

They had spent the next couple of days together and it had turned out that they were both at the same university although on different campuses. She was studying the history of art while he was an archaeology student. He admitted that this term they were sharing a flat off campus.

"I've met her family and I've told her about ours," he said.

"Family or family?" I asked.

"Both dad, but I think you need to sit down and explain it properly."

"I think I understand," Shanaya said. "Chris and Kirsten have shown me the website."

"He's good at explaining all about it," Lise said. "It's a big commitment but worth the effort."

"How does your family feel about Chris?" I asked.

Shanaya gave a little shrug, "I'm sure they would prefer it if I were seeing a nice Indian boy. But they've met both Chris and Kirsten and they like them. I think the crunch will come when we tell them we're engaged!"

"Oh and when were you going to let me know son?" I said.

He grinned at me, "Why do you think we are here dad. I wanted both of us to meet your new family. Sis and Chrissy will be here the day after tomorrow so I want to do it formally then. Plus we haven't chosen a ring yet."

Simone said, "We know the perfect jeweller in St Raphael, we'll go tomorrow."

Lisette gave a little gasp and her hand went to her neck, "My pendant, I hid it on Rosie."

"It's alright, the police found it," I reassured her. "We'll get it back when everything is over."

"Do we know when we get Rosie back?" asked Simone.

"Soon I hope," I said. "The rear cabin is going to need to be rebuilt."

"Why?" said Lisette.

"After they moved you to the cabin, Bernard tried to burn Rosie to destroy the evidence and to make us think you were dead. He only managed to damage the cabin."

She swore and was still muttering under her breath as we arrived.

The security team were still in place and occupying the guest cottages. So we gave Chris and Shanaya, Lisette's room. Sarah had cooked for us and was in the kitchen when we all met up downstairs. The table was laid and the aroma of roast chicken wafted out from the kitchen.

The doorbell rang and I let George and Rachel in. Simone came over and greeted her father and aunt. Introductions were made and we sat down to eat. As usual the food was great but the conversation was a bit stilted as we hadn't told the children that their father was dead.

After dinner, Simone and I took them to our room and as simply as we could we explained that their father had died. We spared them the gruesome details, and let them believe that he'd died in hospital after an accident. It was as close to the truth that Simone was prepared to go.

They took it better than I expected, a few tears and asking the questions we'd anticipated. The only big surprise was that neither of them wanted to go to the funeral when we offered to take them. I think they understood more of what had been going on than we'd thought.

Neither of them wanted to sleep alone so Simone settled down with them as started to read them a story. I gave them all a kiss and carefully closed the door behind me. I stood for a moment with my back to the door and I could hear the soft reassuring murmur of Simone's voice.

"It looks like you and I are sleeping in the kids' beds tonight," I whispered to Lisette when I sat down beside her. "Simone's got the children in ours and I don't think they are ready to wake up with the three of us."

I said to George and Rachel, "We've told Michael and Anna about their father, and they seemed to take it reasonable well. There were a few tears and they are going to sleep with Simone tonight so she can keep an eye on them just in case."

We sat around drinking coffee and liquors, talking softly so as not to disturb the children. Shanaya sat on the sofa curled up against Chris and told us more about her family. She came from a large extended family and grew up in the family home in the suburbs of London. Her grandparents had emigrated at the time of the partition of India after the Second World War. They had started an import business which had grown and prospered over the years.

Her grandmother, the matriarch of the family, was still alive and lived with her parents. She was the youngest of her four siblings, two older married sisters and a brother who was two years older than her. All her family except herself worked for the family business.

The old clock on the wall chimed eleven o'clock and George and Rachel stirred and made their excuses and got up to leave.

At the door, George stopped and asked, "Has Philippe heard anything back from his contacts in Marseille?"

"I understand he's made contact with the Albanians. They are being a bit difficult but he thinks that it'll be a case of them not wanting to lose face. If we have to, Pete has put the funds together so we can buy her back from them. Look we haven't told Lisette about this yet, so let's not discuss it here."

He nodded agreement and he and Rachel headed back to the chateau. I checked on Simone and the children and the three of them were fast asleep. I carefully removed the book that had fallen from Simone's grasp and then tucked the covers around them.

Back in the lounge I sat down on an armchair and Lise came and curled up on my lap.

"Dad, could you try and explain the family to Shanaya," Chris asked.

I smiled to myself, I was beginning to think I should make a recording of this explanation, it would save me a lot of time. I looked at the clock, "I'll give you a half-hour then I'm off to bed."

Lise nuzzled me and said, "I'm holding you to that." She took my hand and eased it under her top and placed it on her breast, holding it in place with her own. Shanaya eased herself onto Chris's lap and sighed contentedly.

As I started, I remembered having the same conversation with Diane and Bryan. Was that really only a couple of weeks ago, it seemed a lifetime ago.

"I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I don't know how much Chris has told you about the family Shanaya. But in essence, I guess the best description is, it's a financial and emotional cooperative. I know that sounds a tad presumptuous but it's not really. It grew out of several very close friendships when we worked in Saudi."

She said, "I've seen the photos on the site, but I don't know who they all are. And he's a typical man, I'll point at someone and all he'll say is that's so and so and give no history or other information."

Lise sniggered at that, "I know what you mean, he was just the same in the early days." She poked me in the ribs and I retaliated by tweaking her nipple.

"OK, a bit of history to start then. When I first went to Saudi, my best friend came with me. Her name is Julia and we've been friends and lovers ever since. For most of the first couple of years, we were an almost-couple."

"We had a unique type of relationship. It was almost like we loved each other too much. We were fine for a couple of months and then we would burn out and we would need time apart. We never fell out of love we just needed time to recharge the batteries as they say. At one point, we had a threesome with an American nurse until she left. Interestingly we discovered that with a third person involved, she and I could last a lot longer before we would burn out."

"I'd been there almost two years when I met Chris's mother. We were interested in each other, but it was a bit hit-and-miss in the beginning. She wasn't sure how to take Julia. Plus at the time Julia and Pete were an item."

"That's the Pete who runs the finance company in Dubai?" She asked.

"Yes, that's the one. Well, Roz and I finally we fell in love, and we got married. Then Julia joined us, she tried to stay away, to give us the room she thought we needed. It turned out that we all had feelings for each other, so she moved in with us, and that's how we stayed for a year."

"What happened between Chris's mother and Pete?" she asked.

"Her full name was Rosetta but everyone knew her as Ros. They stayed friends and after a while became occasional lovers."

I took a sip of my coffee and continued.

"So after a year of the three of us living together, Mike appeared. He met Julia and the sparks flew. Three months later they were married. At first he wasn't very sure about Julia's relationship with Ros and me. But slowly he realised that we weren't trying to threaten their marriage if anything, what we offered would strengthen it. That's when we rented the villa for the four of us. We'd kept bumping into Pete socially and we all liked him so he became the fifth person and moved into the villa with us. I guess it was only three month before he met his first wife Ann, and she moved in almost immediately. Although it was a good year or so before they tied the knot."

Lisette tightened her body, put her hand on top of mine and forced her hard nipple against my palm. I paused to kiss the back of her neck. She urged me to continue.

"And so there you have it, all the original members of the family in one place at the same time. But then we just thought of ourselves as three married couples who enjoyed a mutual attraction and had lots of fun - often sexual fun. The original rules and savings accounts all came about because we needed some basic rules to live together and pay the rent and the bills. Pete was the hospital accountant so he took charge of the finances. It was a joint effort between Ros and me that turned the rules into the prototype family rules."

"We needed to have rules as others came and joined us. Jeff and Gillian were the first; they rented the other villa in our compound. Steve and Fiona moved in with them for their last couple of years. All of them bought into our open, but not open style of marriage. We were all married couples who put our partners first. But we were happy to play around if no one got hurt and everyone agreed. We supported each other, there was never a problem we couldn't solve when we put our minds to it. It just seemed to happen that most of the time they would come to either Ros or me for help and advice."

"After Saudi we scattered all over, but we missed each other. So we kept the concept of the family alive. We kept the bank accounts going, we all paid a bit into it each month. We used the money to pay for a big holiday get-together each year for all of us, and what was left Pete invested."

"We had a very good marriage. When we were able, we would visit each other. Our home became the unofficial headquarters, and Ros and I the unofficial leaders. Usually, we would have visitors every month or so. And of course, we became the first port of call when there was an issue. There was many a night that either Ros or I, often both of us would spend resolving issues from family members who appeared on our doorstep."

"We've grown slowly, Pete and Ann got divorced, Pete met Angie, and then Ann met Paul. They're all members now, and everyone is on good terms. There are a few more now, and of course now we have the older kids joining when they are over eighteen. Recently an American couple has asked if they could join and we've agreed."

Chris said with a bit of a surprise in his voice, "I didn't know that dad."

I replied, "Diane and Bryan, they're a nice couple, you'll like them. They are going to be working for Pete."

I looked pointedly at the clock, but he urged me to continue. "Pete and Angie have been building up our finances, and Ros set down the last of the rules, and my daughter created the website. A little less than four years ago Ros was diagnosed with a very aggressive form of cancer. She only lasted a couple of months and her death ripped my world apart. I lost myself to the children for three years. I abandoned the family. It's only been the past few months that I've returned to the fold so to speak."

"It took meeting Simone and a visit from Mike and Julia to get my head back on the ground." I smiled as I recollected Julia's stated intention to fuck me out of my funk.

"Since then Simone and I met this young angel and she's become an important part of our lives. And that I'm afraid is your lot, because I'm going to take this young lady to bed. The rest can wait till tomorrow."

Shanaya laughed and stood up, she came over as Lise and I untangled ourselves and rose from the chair. She put her arms around both of us and whispered her thanks.

Lisette and I locked up and we checked on Simone and the children again. Simone was half awake and stirred as we put our heads around the door. I came and sat on the edge of the bed and she put her finger to her lips.

Softly she said, "It took them a long to settle down, Michael is upset that he never got to see him a final time. They only fell asleep a little while ago."

"Are they going to be ok?"

"They were more worried that he might take them away from us."

She looked at me intensely. "He really is dead isn't he!"

I nodded.

"I honestly don't know if I'm sad or happy. He was a big part of my life for a long time. I think I might have started to love him that first year." She shrugged and then squeezed my hand.

Anna stirred in her sleep and Simone gently stroked her head and she settled down again.

"I love you," I said and bent down and kissed her on the lips.

"I love both of you," Simone whispered. "Go to bed, I'll see you in the morning."

Lisette bent over me and gave her a kiss and led me out of the room. We grabbed a change of clothes for the morning on the way. We decided to sleep in Michael's room as his had the larger bed.

In the bedroom, Lise stepped close wrapping her arms around me. She pulled her top off and her breasts glistened in the soft light. Pressing her breasts and their hard nipples into my chest, her head turned up to catch my lips with hers. My fingers stroked her bare back before sliding down caressing as they went, until I grasped her ass through the fabric of her jeans, pulling her hard into me. She moaned as she ground her pelvis against me, feeling my cock growing between us.

"Please Andy, just for tonight make love to me as though I was the only woman in your life

I tugged her jeans down over her hips and they pooled at her ankles. She stepped out of them and sat on the edge of the bed wearing only her cream coloured panties. I slipped my shirt off and she reached out and unbuttoned the waist of my jeans, and the fly. She slid her fingertips under the waist of my jeans and briefs and eased them over my hips. She gasped as my erect cock sprang out as it was freed from its confines. She leant forward and kissed the crown and licked at the drop of pre-cum.

I knelt between her silky thighs and pulled her panties down and off her long smooth legs, revealing a soft strip of fair hair crowning the start of her slit. Hiding under the hair was her tattoo defining our commitment. Beads of pussy juice formed along her plump labial lips and the spicy scent of an aroused woman tickled the back of my nose. I blew across her lips invoking a gasp. I attacked the curves of her pussy with long, raking licks and listened to her contented moans. Her hands curled around the back of my neck pulling me in closer and holding my tongue in place over the top of her clit as it rose out of hiding.

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,057 Followers