Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,057 Followers

I teased the hard nub with my tongue and lips and her fingers tightened in my hair. She rolled her hips back and forward pushing herself against me. She gasped and panted out my name in a liturgy of passion and need.

"Andy...oh fuck Andy, just there; fuuuck harder. Your fingers, fuck me with them pleeeeese."

I grinned at her need and slid a couple of fingers past her wet lips and into needy cunt. My fingers curled up slightly seeking and finding the slight difference that identified her G-spot. I found it immediately, and her response was just as quick.

Her body froze momentarily and she cried out as I teased her spot.

"Merde, Oh God, yesses. Fuck, just there you bastard...ohhh, ohhh mother of God that is so good."

My fingers and tongue continued stimulating her. Her hand clutched at the bed covers, her knuckles going white around the bunched up fabric. She was panting incoherently.

"Ohhh...ohhh...ohhh...ohhh...ohhh fuuuck."

Her hips shook and she squirted over my face, gasping as she came. She lay there for a few minutes coming back to her senses while I continued to caress her. She pulled herself up onto her elbows and looked down her body at me.

She held her arms out to me and I slid up beside her. She reached down and grasped the shaft of my steel hard cock. I loved how her breasts reacted to me. Her areola crinkled and her nipples engorged as I kissed and sucked on them. She bent down and kissed my face and licked at her pussy juice that matted my beard.

She grinned at me, "I taste good, don't I?"

"You always do, it's a hint of exotic spice amongst the all the sweetness. You taste magnificent."

I returned my attention to the rest of her body. Kissing my way down to her breasts from the hollow of her neck. The pulse in her neck throbbed under my lips. She put a hand on my chest holding me in place as she worked her way down my body, kissing, licking and nibbling until she reached the crown of my cock. She gave it a couple of licks then she swallowed the head running her tongue around the grove. I gasped and rose up, pushing deeper into her mouth. She choked and grasped my shaft in her hands to control my movements. Her head bobbed sucking the crown while her hands slid up and down the shaft. I moaned deep in the back of my throat and she looked up at me over her hands.

She crawled up and threw her leg over me. Pausing as she poised above me, then grasping my cock she rubbed the crown along her wet slit. She sank down slowly engulfing my length in her tight silky cunt until her clit ground against my pubic bone and my glans nestled against her cervix. Her head bent forward as she panted. Raising her head, she looked deep into my eyes, beads of sweat running between her breasts.

"Oh God, I love you," she groaned. "Love me."

I grasped her ass and rolled her onto her back while staying deep inside her.

"Oh God, yessss," she whimpered and wrapped her legs around me. Her lips found mine and we kissed with a passion that bordered on desperation. I was thrusting and she was rolling her up hips to meet me. She was nibbling on my lip and then she gasped and I felt her cunt clutch at me as a second orgasm washed over her, pussy juice trickling down her crack. I wanted to sink as deep into her body as I could until I was lost, and Lise wanted me deep inside her until our bodies completely merged into a single amorphous blob of love

She was grunting incoherently as I kept thrusting into her. My balls began tightening, and I knew I was growing close. I could feel her tensing, the muscles in her thighs trembling.

Then she came with a loud cry, "Andeeee." She shook and her cunt spasmed. The pressure pushing me over the edge, I came with a long cry. My hot cum jetted out of me in thick streams, coating every interior square millimetre of her cunt. She arched her back, her arse completely off the bed before collapsing back down. Her orgasm continued to roll over her, gradually easing. It took several minutes before she opened her eyes, and she took a long sobbing breath.

I went to roll off her and she held me tight, my shaft still buried inside her. She croaked, "Please don't move, I want to feel you inside me for as long as I can."

I kissed her and gently rolled us onto our sides so I didn't squash her. She tightened her muscles around me preventing me from sliding out. Her juice and my cum dribbled out of her to mat in my pubic hair and spread across our thighs. We kissed, a long deep kiss, and our hands kept stroking each other as we slowly came down from our mutual high. Before long her breathing settled and she slipped off into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first light tinged the window as I was woken early next morning to a pleasant surprise. Simone slipped into the bed behind me. Her hand grasped my morning woody and she crawled over me claiming the prime position between Lise and myself. Simi turned her back to me, and I pushed forward until my turgid cock was nestled between her thighs. She rhythmically pushed back at me. My hand was on her breast and her nipple was hard under my fingertips. Her hand grasped my shaft and guided the head into her warm, smooth passage. She sighed as I filled her and began rocking, gently moving inside her. She gave little whimpers and I dropped my hand to her clit, rubbing it in a circular motion. Her moans grew a bit louder and more urgent.

A sleepy head rose up from the pillow on the other side of Simone and looked at us. Lise blinked away the sleep in her eyes and grinned when she realised what we were doing. She turned to face Simone and sucked on a breast, nibbling at the nipple. Simone could only stand this double onslaught for a couple of minutes. Her moans turned into a long drawn out groan and I felt her passage shiver as she came. She pulled off me and curled up. Lise grinned and gently caressed both of us.

"The kids?" I asked.

"Fast asleep, they'll be out for hours yet. I couldn't resist slipping out to join you." She gave a contented sigh and closed her eyes, slipping back into sleep.

Lise crawled over and kissed me, she whispered, "Did you cum?" I shook my head.

"Good, my turn then," and she rolled me onto my back. My member still stood at attention, slick with Simi's juices and my pre-cum. She turned around and faced my cock. She licked the swollen shaft and swallowed the head, rolling her tongue around the base of the head. Her head rose and she looked back at me.

"Hmmm, my favourite taste, both of my lovers in one place." She bent her head down and swallowed half my length, her ass in the air tempting me to play with it.

I caressed the perfect soft globes of her ass cheeks, running my fingers down the groove and seeking her intimate places. My fingers penetrating her velvet soft vagina, still wet from our earlier lovemaking. She moaned, the sound muffled by my cock. I played with her spot before pulling them out. I ran a finger slick with our juices around the bud of her ass.

Her head came off my cock and she shuddered, "Christ, that feels good; play with it some more."

I dipped my fingers between her pussy lips, collecting and using our juices to lubricate them. I pushed a finger past the tight muscular ring and into her virgin ass up the first knuckle and rolled it around. She groaned and I felt her anal ring flutter, and she pushed back at my finger. She relaxed and the finger slid all the way in.

She gasped, "Merde," and again she pushed back. Then, "Ohh fuck," as my thumb pressed down on her nub. She was sucking frantically on my cock as a second finger joined the first. The combination of my fingers moving in her ass and my thumb rubbing her clit was making her pant. Her head dropped to my thigh and her hand was squeezing the base of my shaft. Her rhythmic grunts grew louder and then stopped as she came, her mouth open in a silent cry. She shuddered and squirted, her juice trickling down my arm.

She looked at me and said, "God, I'd forgotten how good that feels." Then she rolled over onto her back, opening her legs, and held her arms out to me in invitation.

I eagerly slid between her thighs and my throbbing cock sheathed itself inside her hot hungry passage. I groaned as the tight wet, silky soft vagina caressed the skin of my cock. I pulled her legs up onto my shoulders and we were moving in harmony. One of Simone's hands came into view and she pinched and pulled Lise's nipple, the other was fondling my ass. My thrusts became harder and more urgent. Simi was kissing Lise, their mouths glued together.

My need was growing closer, I could feel the tension in my balls and I was desperate for release. Lisette's head fell back and she cried out as her orgasm hit; her body shaking, her juice coating my groin. With a long drawn out groan I came, my jism flooding her and mixing with her juice to create the ultimate cocktail.

I lay between them on my back, basking in the afterglow. Simone and Lise rested their heads on my shoulders. Two sets of sleepy eyes looking at me and each other.

Simone whispered, "I love you both."

"I love you two so much it hurts," came the tearful whisper from the other side. "I thought I'd never see you again, I was sure he was going to kill me."

Simone reached over to caress her cheek as I kissed her tears away.

We dozed for a while until we heard the first stirring from the rest of the household. Gaston dropping Sarah off and the first sounds from the kitchen. Simone kissed both of us and pulled her robe on before making her way back to our room and the children.

I was out of the bed and caught her as she was leaving. I whispered, "You are the love of my life."

She hugged me close and rose up on tiptoe to kiss me. "And I love you." She closed the door behind her.

I showered and dressed and then shooed a sleepy Lise into the bathroom and stood her under the shower.

I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. Sarah greeted me with a mug of freshly brewed coffee which I took gratefully and sip. A contented sigh slipped past my lips and I sat down. Sarah fussed about at the stove and soon a tasty herb omelette was placed in front of me. I grinned in pleasure and forked a mouthful into my mouth and enjoyed the exquisite taste.

The aromas drew the rest of the household to the kitchen like bees to honey. Sarah kept the table full until we all admitted defeat.

"So what are the plans for today?" Chris asked.

"I thought you wanted to go ring shopping," I replied.

"We do."

Michael looked up from his empty plate, "Can I stay here, shopping is no fun?" And his sister nodded her agreement.

I looked at Sarah and she smiled. "Gaston and I can look after both of them, it'll be fun; we've missed them."

"That's solved then, shopping and lunch in town," Simone said.

And that is what we did. There was a moment when Lisette asked why we still had our security guards, but I explained that we weren't sure that Bernard and his cousin were working alone. It was better to be safe than sorry, we told her.

At the jewellers, we met up with the jeweller and his daughter. While Chris and Shanaya looked at the engagement rings, Simone, Lise and I went up to the workroom. Simone and I tried on the wedding rings we'd commissioned a couple of months ago. Lise was surprised and emotional when a third ring was placed by the first two and I slipped it on her finger to check the size.

"I called while we were in Dubai and had them make an identical one for you," I told her. "Simone and I have been thinking about this and now we would like to have two weddings on the island. After all that's happened we don't want to wait for another year."

Lisette just looked at us and then the ring on her finger and sobbed, "Yes."

I held my hand out, "And now I need it back so I can give it to you properly at the right time."

Her lip quivered and she reluctantly eased it off her finger. "You promise I will get it back on the island?"

Simone laughed and drew her into a hug, "He will give us each our rings and we will put his on together."

The jeweller cleared his throat. He picked up my ring and looked at it carefully. He said, "I could turn this into two interlinked rings that merge into one. Then you could each give him half and it would become one on his finger."

He looked at us to see if we agreed with his proposal. Both Simone and Lise said 'Yes' immediately and simultaneously, so I agreed as well.

We made our way downstairs and found that the happy couple had managed to narrow down their choice to two rings. It was pretty obvious which one Shanaya wanted, but the price was making Chris nervous.

I picked up the ring and held it against Shanaya's hand. A deep blue oval sapphire sat between a pair of two carat diamonds set on a platinum band. It looked like it had been made for her.

I grinned at Chris and passed my credit card over to the assistant. I inwardly winced when I saw the total for all the rings, but entered the PIN number on the offered machine.

"Dad you shouldn't have paid."

"Don't worry I'm not, your mother left money in a pair of accounts for you and your sister's weddings. You can pay me back from yours."

Chris and I paused at Lisette's uncle's cafe for a coffee while the women in our lives began some serious shopping. Although the day was bright, there was a chill breeze that made us happy to retreat inside.

Lisette's uncle came out from the kitchen to talk to me. After complaining I'd stolen his best waitress, he asked for details of Lisette's kidnapping. Over a coffee, I told him as much as I knew and was allowed to say. Calls from the kitchen drew him back to his work.

While we waited for the girls, we talked about the changes this year had brought to both of us.

"I loved your mother and I'll never stop loving her, but Simone and Lisette have brought a new direction to my life." I started to try to explain.

"Dad, we know you loved mum, but she's been dead more than four years. You needed to move on. We both agree we've never seen you so happy. I must admit I wasn't expecting you to find two women who were dumb enough to fall in love with you." He took a playful swat at my shoulder.

"You realise that those dumb women will be your stepmothers."

"Christ, two mothers: one about my age, and the other barely an adult," then a second thought hit him. "Poor Shanaya gets two mothers-in-laws."

"When do we get to meet her family?"

"As soon as we can arrange for us to be in the same place at the same time." Then he looked a bit worried. "Dad, I understand about your relationship with Simone and Lisette. I think Shanaya does as well, but her family is rather conservative. I'm not sure what they will think about you."

"I'm not going to hide my relationship with either of them Chris just to keep her family happy. We are what we are."

"That's not what I'm saying, I'll never ask you to hide what the three of you mean to each other. It's just don't be surprised if you don't get the warmest welcome when they realize the extent of the relationships. They aren't exactly enamoured with the non-Indian boyfriend."

He gave a laugh, "Actually compared to you three, I'm going to seem a safe bet to her parents now."

We were still thinking about that when our women appeared carrying the spoils of their spending.

Lisette dropped her bags off with us and took Shanaya over to the kitchen to meet her uncle. We ordered lunch and a couple of bottles of the local wine. Simone smacked me on the hand when she caught me trying to sneak a peek in one of the bags.

I was told not to be so damn nosy, and when I complained, I was told forcefully that, "It's not for you."

Our lunch arrived and a degree of silence descended upon us as we gave the food the respect it deserved. I like the relaxed way the French eat a meal. Little bursts of conversation in between the real business of eating and savouring the tastes. I was surprised to hear the clock in the church tower strike two.

I paid the ridiculously small bill and left an equally ridiculous large tip which garnered me a smile and a kiss from Lise.

After one last diversion to another shop, we drove back to the house. We settled down in the lounge in front of the fire. Michael and Anna challenged Chris and Shanaya to a game of Monopoly and they cleared the coffee table to make room for the board.

The fire crackled and hissed and Lisette settled down beside me on the comfy sofa. She was reading a text book and making notes. She had a fair amount of school work to catch up and wanted to make a start. Her brow wrinkled in a display of her concentration. She wriggled round to get comfortable resting her back against me and dangling her legs over the sofa arm.

Simone stretched out and lay her head on my lap and thumbed through a magazine. I looked around me at the scene of domestic bliss and smiled contentedly to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a knock on the front door and it opened and Philippe let himself in. He looked around until he saw me and motioned for me to come over to him. I eased myself off the sofa. Lisette and Simone looked at me inquisitively but I motioned them to stay where they were.

He said softly so that the others couldn't hear, "You need to come with me. There's someone outside you need to meet."

"Who?"

"I think it's better if he explains," he replied.

I turned to the others and said as casually as I could. "I won't be a moment." And I followed Philippe outside.

Two of his security guards were on the driveway watching a black Audi saloon. A second car stood fifty metres back. A large man in a suit was standing by the first car. When he saw me appear beside Philippe, he bent down and spoke through the lowered rear window.

The door opened and an older man got out. He was in his early sixties and his features were angular. His head was shaven and he had a cold stare. The late afternoon sun gave his complexion a ruddy glow. Philippe walked over to him and for a few moments they spoke. Then the pair of them walked over to me.

The man stopped a couple of paces from me and gave me a determined look.

"You've got something of mine," he said in a voice tinged with an Eastern European accent. "I paid for her and I'm here to collect."

I shook my head, "I don't think so. From what I understand no money changed hands. And in any case to be able to sell something you need to own it and nobody owns her."

He tossed an envelope at my feet. "Payment in full," he sneered. A thick bundle of five hundred euro notes fell out.

I flicked it back in his direction with my foot never taking my eyes off him.

"Not mine to sell dickhead, time for you to go."

"I had an agreement."

"Not with me, Bernard's dead and his cousin's in gaol; Lisette was never theirs to sell. Take it up with the cousin, I guess you've got people inside who can talk to him."

"And what's to stop me just taking her!"

Philippe said, "That would be my colleagues and me."

The East European glanced around, and he saw what I'd noticed a few moments ago. The remaining four security operatives had quietly appeared and were standing around the driveway. They all cradled some form of an assault rifle in their arms. The muzzles pointed at the ground, but it would take only a fraction of a second to be raised and fired at the Albanian targets.

Philippe carried on, "Monsieur Koçi, no one wants this to get out of hand. There is no loss of face. No money has been lost, the police action cancelled the sale, and if you need a scapegoat, then you have the cousin."

Did I care that Philippe was basically proposing a death sentence on the cousin? I suppose I should learn his name but in the end it was easier for him to be just 'the cousin.'

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,057 Followers