Tales of Fabulous Namu Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaj plowed her steadily, sitting up between her legs, his powerful chest leaning over her. Zhura hooked her ankles over his thighs, settling into their rhythm.

Amina bent over Zhura, kissing and licking her wet face as she was rutted. Zhura moaned as their tongues met.

She didn't know how she could have this with anyone else. With Kaj and Amina it was simple. They'd been close since childhood. They'd risked their lives for each other. They adored giving and taking pleasure. With others it was so... complicated. Zhura had sometimes shared her bed with Ngo, but even that treat had come rarely of late.

Kaj drove into her deeply, pressing into a plank-like position above the kissing women, increasing his pace. Zhura thrust her hips up to meet him, wrapping her feet around his butt.

Amina's tongue darted into Zhura's mouth, adding to the flood of sensations she felt. Kaj's thick cock massaged her inner walls, seemingly plunging deeper with every thrust.

Kaj shuddered above her. Amina cradled Zhura's head as her tongue dipped into Zhura's whimpering mouth. Zhura could feel Kaj's cock twitching inside her, his thrusts becoming increasingly erratic as he came. It triggered her own orgasm, and she moaned into her friend's kiss.

Afterward, they sprawled on the bed, side by side, Amina's gravid body in the middle, as they recovered. The broad, reed-stuffed bed was one of the strange -- but welcome -- new customs of the city.

"So. Bayati?" Amina asked in a low voice.

"Lusts after Ngo. But in a traditional way," Zhura said. "He says she is hinting at marriage."

"And Ngo?"

"Lusts after Bayati." Zhura couldn't help herself. She wiggled a finger into her sloppy cunt, drawing out a dollop of creamy spend and licking it off. "He wants us both, but thinks I should be the one to seduce her."

"You are protective of Bayati."

"Of course," Zhura said. "She's not as strong a fighter. Not yet."

"But she has chosen to fight," Kaj pointed out. "Beside you."

"Have you told her?" Amina asked. "About how sex gives you power? About how and why the demon serves you? About your ancestry?"

"No," Zhura scoffed. "What would she think of me? I haven't even told Ngo all of that. He's knows Mili serves me, but..."

Kaj caressed the curve of his wife's hip. "My father always used to say that warriors who fight beside each other need to have trust. 'My spear fights for my brother to my right. My shield protects my brother to my left.'"

"So maybe Ngo is right," Amina added. "Maybe you need to seduce both of them. Show them who you are, Zhura. Give them the chance to love you as we do."

"I don't know," Zhura sucked the last bit of semen from her fingers. "I'd never thought of it that way."
"Well, we think of it," Amina said, sighing. "We look out for you."

Zhura glanced over, realizing that Kaj was spooning Amina and they were moving rhythmically.

"Ah that's so nice, my love," Amina said. "You know I can't stand lying on my back anymore."

"But it's easier to slip out in this position," Kaj said, huskily, as he reached around to cup his wife's pert breast.

"I can help with that." Zhura scooted down on the bed until she was facing Amina's cunt again. Her friend's leg was steepled, and she kept her slit shaved smooth, so Zhura could clearly see Kaj's cock sliding into Amina's cunt. She ducked in to kiss that hooded button, making Amina shiver.

"I'll make sure you don't slip out, Kaj," Zhura said, bending her head again to lap at Amina's puffy nether lips. The juncture of their thighs smelled deliciously of sex and cum. She dipped lower to lick hungrily down Amina's slit, to the vein of Kaj's cock, and down to his heavy sack.

Her friends were probably right. Zhura had to open herself honestly to Bayati and Ngo, even if she risked losing them.

But first, she had to tell House San she still hadn't found them a demon.

When Kaj's cock slid out of Amina's cunt, Zhura was there to catch it. She slurped on it, before easing it back where it belonged.

"Husband, I think we're going to make more time for Zhura after the baby comes..."


12