Tales of Fabulous Namu Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tongued and slurped the semen from Ngo's taut belly, finishing with the dollop that dripped from Bayati's slender hand. As she licked between the fingers, her gaze never left the other woman's. She felt her cunt twitch again.

The sanju demon rasped and shook as it thrust into Amina's spasming channel. Its semen was already evident in the sticky rivulets on Amina's dark thighs, indicating that it had pumped her full of its seed once already. When its bony hips stopped jerking, the spent infernal staggered back and collapsed. It sprawled, its cock pointing towards the starry sky with a pearl of liquid on the tip.

Zhura snickered at the creature, who had labored so hard to breed a woman who was already with child. She would ask the demon to keep watch over them for the night. But it had certainly earned a moment to recover.

Amina, her mind still reeling from orgasms, moaned as her husband kneeled above her head, stroking her back. Her unfocused eyes met Zhura's. Weakly, she twisted, turning her cream-filled cleft towards her friend.

Zhura grinned, licking her already messy lips.


12