Tales of Fabulous Namu Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shana shoved Zhura back into position and took her, hitting bottom with a single thrust. Within seconds, Zhura was coming. But the other woman didn't stop, rutting her through her first orgasm and on the way to the next.

The other woman's solid, slick thighs smacked against Zhura's backside as she reamed her cunt. Zhura felt a wet finger playing circles about the tight pucker of her ass.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt the finger push its way inside her back channel. Then a second joined it. Zhura came again, screaming this time, as her body shook uncontrollably.

Even as she recovered, she was still being rutted. The phallus plunged into her, deep and fast. Zhura's thighs were soaked with her own spend. Shana's fingers sank deep inside her ass, doubly impaling her.

It was only then that Zhura realized Shana was talking to someone.

"Maiko wants to know why you're not out on the floor."

"Tell him," Shana panted, "I'm turning this whore out."

With her face planted on the floor, Zhura could barely see the other woman. The humiliating position lifted her to even greater heights of lust. She felt like she was on the brink of a massive orgasm.

"Keep rutting me!"

"I'll be done soon," Shana said to the other woman. "He can have her next if he wants. Hells, maybe we can even put her to work tonight. This is one... hungry... cunt..." Shana punctuated each word with a hard thrust, as Zhura imagined spending the night getting filled with the cocks and cum of strangers.

"By my rutting ancestors!" she screamed.

As she shook with a third orgasm, the phallus was yanked out of her. Shana's fingers plunged into Zhura's throbbing cunt and stroked the spot the witch Ntoza had discovered, what seemed like so long ago. As Zhura gasped and her body convulsed uncontrollably, Shana's fingers opened the floodgates, and Zhura's juices fountained across the little room in powerful jets.

Zhura collapsed. She lay heaving for several minutes, while Shana took off the harness.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you. Did I take it too far? You are quite delectable, Zhura."

"That was incredible. Don't apologize." Zhura felt utterly drained, but she was quickly regaining strength. Unconsciously, her hand drifted down to her swollen, aching cunt.

Shana squatted beside her as Zhura sat up. Her expression was one of concern.

"Why would you choose this place?"

"I am an herb-witch. I can prepare blood seed tea, tonics for men, help with births..."

"You're serious."

Zhura tasted her fingers. "Yes."

"You will have to see Maiko." The woman glanced away. For the first time, Zhura sensed fear in her.

"The painted man? Is that Maiko?"

"You can tell him you don't want to be a whore, Zhura." Shana left the harness on the floor and put on her flimsy garments. "You can say it was only a joke, or you were confused. Whatever you do, don't lie to him."

Zhura slipped on her loincloth and sandals. She collected the sanjuskin and the items within it, covered by her skirt, in her arms.

"Let's go see Maiko."

Shana sighed and led the way out. They went back towards the common room, but stopped at the wooden door. An iron knocker hung from it, and Shana gave it a few raps. From the common area came the discordant beat of the drum. It seemed that the whole room sang a raucous, drunken song - apparently the entire thing was a ballad about various women bending over.

After about a minute, Maiko opened the door. When he frowned, his bushy eyebrows squirmed like caterpillars.

"This is the new girl," Shana said.

Maiko gave Zhura an appraising look, one that persisted on her barely clad lower half. His frown softened. "I'm talking with someone. Keep her here for a bit."

"I thought you wanted me back out on the floor," Shana protested.

"All right," Maiko said to Zhura. "Come in. Stand here. Wait for me."

He let her through, and shut the door behind her, muffling the rowdy sounds of the common room and the rutting rooms. They were in a short corridor with a hide covered doorway on the near left, and another at the end. Maiko left her there, alone, and pushed through the closer curtained doorway.

Zhura scanned the hallway, still holding her skirt and sanjuskin bundle, until she heard the sounds of conversation between Maiko and another begin. She wondered about Mili and Ngo. The door had a simple latch, and she pushed it open again, poking her head out when the corridor outside was empty.

"Sanju?" she whispered.

After a few moments, she heard the low, raspy voice respond. "Sanju mate?"

"Wait for me," Zhura said, and closed the door again. She eased over towards the doorway to try to hear what was being said. When she stood against the jamb, she could hear the conversation inside.

"Did they say when the dhows would be loaded?" Maiko asked, followed by a pause.

"You're certain about the date they sail?" he asked.

"Jumatano," a woman's voice said. That was three days from tonight.

"Good," Maiko said. "Now, this is very important. Is there any reason they would suspect you?"

"No. They said they'd be back here every night they were in port. I only asked how long that would be," she replied.

"Go back to work."

Zhura moved away from the doorway, just as a woman pushed aside the hanging. She was small - even frail looking - with a bronze complexion and plaited hair that hung to her waist, dusted in bright green and yellow dye. She stared at Zhura for a moment, and then went through the door towards the common room.

"What are you waiting for," Maiko motioned Zhura into his room.

It was small, with wicker chairs and a low, round table. A cup of beer sat on the table, and sleeping mats were piled against the back wall. Sheathed weapons - mostly swords - were propped against the front wall. In another corner, a pile of dusty baskets were stacked.

Maiko sat, examining Zhura like she was livestock. "Put down your clothes," he said.

Zhura complied, setting down her bundle, appraising him with a glance. The sides of his head were cleanly shaved. He was much taller and heavier, but she doubted he was quicker, or even stronger than her at the moment. She relaxed. She could learn a lot here... and she was still aroused from what Shana had done to her.

Her lust was a curious thing, unbidden by love, or even affection. In fact it was almost the opposite desire that made her cunt continue to twitch with need. She wanted to be used, rutted by near strangers as an object of their pleasure, to be driven to depravity that should have shamed her. The thought that she had begun the night sucking off Ngo in a dirty alley, went from there to being rutted to repeated orgasms on fake cocks and then sized up as a whore by a thug like Maiko had her in a constant haze of arousal.

"Do you have family in Namu? Friends?"

"Friends I met on the road," Zhura said. "No family."

"You're a refugee, aren't you? From some war in the west?"

Zhura shrugged. "It wasn't safe in my village."

Maiko nodded as if he already knew the story. "Every few years it's something else. War, famine, plague. People fleeing from the bush to civilization.

"Turn around." He twirled his finger. "All the way. Slowly. Why do you want to work here?"

"I need coin," Zhura said. "I need sex. This seems like the right place. Also, I am an herb-witch."

"This isn't just another house of whores. They practice bush magic here. Have you ever drunk a love potion? It will make you cum so hard you'll sell your soul to the nastiest, ugliest sailor you've ever seen. For an hour, anyway... You'll love it."

Zhura wondered if it was obvious how wanton she felt. Her loincloth must have been darkened from soaking. She could smell her own cum. She was certain Maiko could too.

"I protect all the women here. I glare, people run the other way. If anyone hurts you, I hurt them. Anyone has a weapon, you tell me. This is the safest house of whores in the Hazard."

Footsteps sounded in the hall, and the green-haired woman poked her head in. "Maiko, we need you."

"Don't move," he said to Zhura. "I'll be back."

Left alone in the chamber, Zhura quickly studied it. She noted with interest that the man left his drink unattended. The weapons looked to be those confiscated by Maiko - the curved blades that seemed to be favored by Ikanjans and those from across the sea. The dusty baskets stacked in the corner had sandals and clothing for a smaller man, along with figurines carved from some sort of ivory or bone. On impulse, she secreted one in her sanjuskin wrap.

When Maiko came back, Zhura was standing in the same place she had been. He was carrying an iron studded club and another curved knife. He set them with the others.

"Do they get their weapons back?"

"When they leave. But many won't leave until the place closes at dawn. Now," Maiko said, sidling up behind her. He smelled of millet beer and qat smoke. He rested plate-sized hands on her shoulders.

"I know you've wanted my popo since the moment you stepped in this room."

Zhura let him push her down to her knees on the reed-strewn floor. His half-hard sex tapped her cheek.

"Show me how much you want to be one of my whores."

Zhura turned, looking up at him. The vest he wore had a skirt of cured hide that hung over immense, muscled thighs. Underneath the flaps of the hem, there was nothing but Maiko. He gloated, showing a few teeth capped with gold. She took the tip of his manhood into her mouth.

Maiko held her head with one hand and his cock in the other. He withdrew the wet length and slapped her face with it, as if chastising her. Her cunt gushed at the light smacks all over her face.

She silently vowed that their position would, one day soon, be reversed.

He tugged the back of her head in and mashed her lips against the root of his slender cock. Then he pressed her down even farther. Obediently, she sucked at his sack, taking each ball in her mouth, inhaling his heady musk. She laved each one gently, not breaking eye contact with him, watching him as he groaned in satisfaction.

I will see you on your knees...

"You are a hungry little cock-slot, aren't you?" Maiko growled. He pushed Zhura's head back and fed her his cock again, thrusting until he hit the opening to her throat. Zhura gagged.

He was long, though not nearly as long as Mili. Zhura relaxed her throat, letting him rut her mouth and into her gullet. He alternated between this and pulling out to slap her cheeks and forehead again. Soon, her face was a glistening mess. Since her hands were unnecessary to his efforts, she jammed one into her loincloth, rubbing herself as he used her.

Zhura drifted through a fog of lust, losing track of time. She was only aware of the plunge of Maiko's cock, the slippery play of her own fingers, sloppy sounds of wet flesh, and her own panting breath. Her entire body was soaked, from her molten core, to her spit-sodden thighs. He dug his hands into her halter, squeezing her breasts like he owned them.

Balanced on the knife-edge of her own orgasm, part of her hoped he would rut her right there. But the muscled gangster seemed content to dominate her in this way.

In that moment, she truly knew Maiko. She felt his gluttony, his presumption that she should submit to him. She opened to him, her tongue darting out to lick the underside of his cock, as it plunged into her throat again. Furiously, she rubbed her stiff, pearly little nub.

Maiko roared and pulled her off of his cock as he began spurting into her open mouth. Gripping his shaft, he aimed more spurts at her, one arcing into her hair, and the other hitting her on the bridge of the nose.

Zhura, trembling through her own peak, moaned as he thrust his cock back into her mouth. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked the last bit from him and swallowed it all down. Though her body ached, she felt the tingle of power as the semen warmed her belly.

She was still sucking him dry when Shana appeared in the doorway.

"Maiko," the curvaceous woman said, an insistent urge to her tone. The gangster looked up with irritation.

"Yes, yes! Wait for me." Maiko beamed at Zhura, a contented sigh on his lips as she continued to suck. "You'll be ready to work tomorrow night."

Zhura released his cock with a pop as it left her puckered lips. "I need a few days to make arrangements and track friends down," she said, delighting in the ripple of surprise that crossed his face.

"I can start by Jumanne. Jumatano at the latest," Zhura added, carefully wiping spend from her nose and forehead with her fingers.

Maiko only grunted.

"If I need to talk to you, can I find you here?" Zhura asked.

"Every night," he muttered. "Talk to Shana, here. Shana, get her cleaned up." Maiko smoothed down his clothing, and hustled out towards the common room.

When they were alone, Shana watched Zhura with a look of disbelief as the herb-witch licked her fingers.

"This is still fun for you?" Shana said.

Zhura shook her head no, feeling a pang of sympathy for the other woman. "Not entirely. I would like it, Shana, if you and I could talk sometime. I am worried."

Sometime later, Zhura emerged into the common room. It was even more crowded than when she had first arrived. A very dark-skinned woman with close cropped hair seemed to be circulating the room, sucking cock for coin, while a group of amber-hued sailors sang a song in a guttural foreign tongue. The musicians dozed on a mat in the corner. Ngo sat waiting.

"I was on my seventh beer," Ngo said happily, when he met her outside. The homes and roads of the Hazard were dark at night. There were no candles or torches once one ventured away from establishments like the Orchid and those few lights carried by travelers.

"Did you see Hani's friend?"

"Windi, yes. She wouldn't take my coin. Which is why I spent so much on millet beer."

Zhura ached all over. At the same time, her body buzzed with the arcane energy she had consumed over the course of the night. The two friends sat upon the spreading buttress roots of a tree that grew in a small dusty lot between several compounds.

"What was the problem?" Zhura asked.

"Those women," Ngo burped, "are overworked and scared. She was, at least. When I mentioned I was with Hani, Wendi told me to tell her to stay away. She said Hani was lucky to be alive, and free. If she tried to come back, or fight these people, she wouldn't survive."

"We'll have to talk about it when we get back," Zhura said. "I've been offered a job. One of the other whores, Shana, seems to want to talk me out of it. She told me to come by her home tomorrow at midday."

Zhura sniffed and glanced around in the dark. "Sanju?"

The demon emerged from the shadows, its bristles rustling as it crept close.

"This is the Hazard, Mili," Zhura said slowly to the creature. "There are no warding stones here." She pointed to the Orchid, a bright spot in the dark night, the sounds of debauchery still clear across the distance.

"I'm leaving you here. I want you to follow the painted man when he leaves at dawn. Go where he goes. Find out where he sleeps. Do you remember? The painted man?"

"Painted man," the demon rasped.

"I will be back tomorrow to find you at nightfall. Right here. Let no one see you. Do you understand?"

"Sanju mate!" the demon insisted.

The crowded shantytown did have a wealth of dark alleys and shadows. Zhura's cunt still throbbed from hard use. Her adventure at the Orchid would give her lurid memories for many days to come. She wondered what Ngo would think of her night of being a whore. Knowing him, he'd be as unflappable as always.

"Be gentle," she said to Mili, dropping to her hands and knees once again.

Ngo chuckled. "I don't think it understands that."

"Quiet. Or else next time, you rut the demon."

Zhura tugged her loincloth halfway down her thighs. The material was stiff with her own dried cum. In moments she felt the bulbous cap of Mili's cock nudging her steaming nether lips. She dug her fingers into the dirt.

"By the ancestors, Mili... that's good... Ngo, why are you just sitting there giggling? Come here."

12