Tales of Hedonism: Kathy

Story Info
Kathy's young neighbor sees her sunbathing topless.
3.1k words
4.29
55.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
493 Followers

Kathy's Friendly Neighbor

I'd gotten so used to the old neighbor's schedule that I didn't even think as I took off my bikini top to lay back in the sun next to my pool in the warm May sunshine of Southern California. My husband, Mark, was off on a business trip for three days and I hoped to be a few shades darker from my pale winter white when he got back. I popped in my headphones and picked up my kindle to get started in on a new book while I listened to music.

Every winter we talked about replacing the short four foot fence between us and our neighbor's house, and every spring we put it off. The old neighbors both worked, and so were never around in the afternoons when I liked to lay out topless. The fence was just high enough to block the view to the hot tub, for those nights when Mark and I liked to get a bit naughty outside. If they'd ever seen us, they'd never acted like it.

The old neighbors moved out last February, with the new neighbors coming in just last month. Hank and Mindy, I think? They were older, fifties or sixties, definitely outside of Mark and my circle. We are both 37.

We'd seen a younger man, late teens or early twenties, around the house a couple of times. We assumed he was their son, but he didn't live there, just came by with a big sack of laundry once a week or so.

Through the music on my headphones, I heard a gate open and all of these thoughts tried to wind their way into my consciousness. By the time they did and I put down the book to grab my top, he was standing directly across the fence from me, turning his head in embarrassment and saying something that I couldn't hear.

I moved an arm across my chest while my other hand plucked the earphones from my head.

"Sorry, mam, I didn't see anything," he said, his back now too me. "I didn't... I wasn't..."

"It's fine," I replied back. "No harm done."

It was kind of cute how embarrassed he was, but I was also surprised how much I hadn't cared that he'd seen me. I'm still in great shape, 130 lbs on a five ten frame with full D breasts that held their shape even out of a bra. Oh sure they didn't stand up completely on their own anymore, I wasn't 19 after all, but I'd put them up against a fellow thirty something any day.

"We keep meaning to replace the fence but never get around to it. If it's all the same to you, I'd rather not have to cover up, so I promise not to get upset if you accidentally catch a glance or two if you promise not to stare. Deal?"

"Uhm, uhh, sure mam."

"And you also promise to never call me mam again. I'm Kathy."

He started to turn around again, saw that I still had my arm covering my nipples, relaxed and finally said, "I'm Hank and Mindy's kid. Miles. I don't have classes Thursday's so I come up here to help them out and do my laundry."

"Nice to meet you Miles, where do you go to school?"

"C-SUN. I'm in the freshman dorms."

"I remember those days," I replied and lay back down on the lounger, removing my arm to put my headphones back in and go back to my book. Miles quickly turned his gaze again and then went about his business.

He was a good looking young man, probably about my height. The black tank top he wore showed off his tightly muscled arms and torso. His dark, curly hair was closely cropped. For the first half hour he carefully kept his back turned to me while he worked in the back yard and changed out loads of laundry.

Eventually he relaxed, and out of the corner of my eye I saw him look this way more than once, but true to his word he never stopped to stare. Eventually he finished with the gardening and went over to the heavy bag hanging on the wooden lattice, removed his shirt and began a workout with his back to me.

I heard the punches and rhythmic beat of his fists slamming into the bag go on for quite a while. Once again he kept his back turned towards me, and I was glad he did, as he could have accused me of staring otherwise.

I'd turned around to watch him at some point and it had probably been a good couple of minutes since I'd last looked at my book. I could clearly see the muscles in his back working hard, his legs taught underneath him, sweat dripping down his ebony skin. He reminded me of a boyfriend I'd had at Cal my sophomore year with a senior on the football team. A 2nd string wide receiver, I think, or maybe a saftey. We'd hooked up at Homecoming and that led to four months of nearly constant fights and mind blowing sex before he moved on.

I went back to my reading and when he finally stopped, I removed my headphones again and called over to him, "Would you like some iced tea? I've got some chilling in the fridge."

His breathing was rapid but not labored, and he called back, "I'd love some. Thanks, ma... Thanks Kathy."

I reached down to grab my top to put it back on and then didn't. Instead, I stood up and walked into the house to get the two glasses of tea, my breasts swaying free. My heart was suddenly beating fast, and I felt a surprising tingle between my legs. Oh stop, I told myself. It's just a little harmless flirting. I was sure he wasn't interested in an older woman, and I was married anyhow!

I walked back out of our house with the two plastic glasses of tea, one slice of lemon in each and over to the fence. I think I half expected Miles to ask if I would mind covering up, but he didn't, instead just coming over to me, his dark brown eyes locked on my blue ones, taking the glass without so much as a glance down at my chest. He took a long drink, eyes closed, then lowered the glass and looked back at me.

"Didn't realize how hot it had gotten. Seems like it was just last week there was frost on the ground."

Suddenly I realized I was flushed. It did feel awfully hot. "Would you like to cool off in the pool?" I had blurted out the question without thinking and almost instantly regretted it. What was this kid going to think...

"That would be great Kathy, you don't mind?"

"Of course not, the gate's open so just..."

In one fluid movement he was across the fence, the glass of iced tea barely disturbed.

"I ran track in high school. Won the conference 200 meter hurdles as a senior last year," he said with pride.

He put the glass down and jumped in the pool with a cannon ball, the water splashing up on me as he did. Not knowing what to do now that Miles had taken me up on the invitation, I decided to play it cool and lay back down. Just like I did every day when a cute 19 year old neighbor was swimming in my back yard. No big deal. And yet I noticed that my nipples were hard as rocks and beginning to ache as I picked back up my kindle and began reading.

I had barely settled back into the page I was on when I heard a wet slap from the side of the pool. Miles had thrown his jeans up on deck.

"Sorry if I startled you, ma...Kathy," he said as I looked over to where I'd heard the noise. "Wasn't thinking when I jumped in with these on, hoping they'll dry quick in the sun."

Miles boosted himself out of the deep end of the pool and walked the few steps to the brick smoker where he'd put his glass of iced tea to take another drink. All he had on now were some thin boxer briefs that clung to his strong backside and around a considerable package. I turned back to my book, feeling the flush rise in my face and saw him grin from the corner of my eye.

He was flirting with me now? Who did he think he was? Hmmph, I thought, I'd show him flirting. I turned over to expose my back and the tiny swimsuit I was wearing over my ass. A little gold thing that Mark had gotten me last summer that was barely wider than a thong.

As I heard Miles put down the glass I called out, "Would you mind rubbing some lotion on my back. I'm afraid I'm going to burn otherwise."

Nothing, for a long second, nothing. I kept my head pointed into my book, trying to remain casual, trying not to show Miles how hard my heart was beating. I was sure I'd won. He'd retreat to his side of the fence for sure.

"Sure thing, Kathy," I finally heard him say after those long heartbeats of silence. A moment later I heard him walk towards me and pick up the bottle of lotion next to the lounger, then squeeze some of it into his hands. Then there was a long moment of stillness before he finally knelt down on the ground beside me and began to put the lotion on my back.

Put it on my back. That was the only way to describe the initial, perfunctory way in which he applied the lotion to me. I could feel his hands shaking, unsure of what might constitute crossing a line. He stayed towards the upper part of my back.

"Be sure to get all over," I said after a long 30 seconds of his nervous hands not making it more than halfway down my back. "I don't want to burn."

Slowly he began to work lower, and he was relaxing as he did, his hands becoming stronger against my flesh and ending their earlier trembling. After covering my lower back down to the top of my bikini, he began working the lower sides of my torso.

I didn't object, didn't move at all, as each circular rub brought his hands further up my sides towards my boobs. They were pressed into the towel underneath me, but I wondered if he would be so bold as to massage the sides of them. This young man had some confidence in him, but maybe not that much, as he worked along the sides he moved into the middle of my back again and picked up his hands.

Done? Oh no, not yet. I'd show him to walk around in his wet boxers!

"Could you get my legs too? Everywhere there isn't cloth if you wouldn't mind."

Miles hesitated for a moment again before reaching down to pick up the lotion. As he did, I reached back and pulled my tiny swimsuit into the crack of my ass, giving him full access to it. My eyes never left the book.

He was speechless, but continued. Once again he started on the tops of my legs, but eventually began to work lotion into both my ass cheeks and my inner thighs. I nearly thought I would explode when I first felt his fingers between my thighs, just inches away from a pussy that was suddenly moist and throbbing. I wondered if he could smell my arousal. When his fingers left to move down to my calves, all I could think of was how I wanted those hands back near my sex. Rubbing my sex.

I'd never cheated on Mark before. Never even really thought about it. We'd talked about threesomes a couple of times. I'd admitted I wouldn't be opposed in the right situation. I'd dated a couple of girls before meeting Mark and could imagine meeting some woman on a vacation somewhere who we would never see again and having both of them.

To my surprise, Mark had said he'd probably rather see me with another man. He'd blushed when he explained how he'd had a fantasy about either me sucking him while I was fucked from behind or perhaps even taking my ass while the other man was inside my pussy. That would really have to be the right situation, I'd replied back with a smile. He assured me that the other way would be just fine with him too. That was six years ago and the topic had never come up again.

Now here I was with a handsome neighbor, nearly half my age, caressing my body, and my thoughts were only of his hands on my breasts and his black cock in my white pussy. But would it go that far? Sooner or later the kid was bound to make an excuse to leave. I was old enough to be his aunt. Surely he didn't want... those fingers made their way up my inner thighs and towards my ass again. This time though he let the tip of a finger slide just under the fabric to briefly touch my bare slit. I couldn't help myself. I let out a soft sigh, "Mmmmmm."

His hands moved back along my sides and up to my breasts, and this time didn't stop, but continued to massage lotion into them. I pushed myself up on my elbows as he did, leaving space between my rock hard nipples and the towel underneath. His slippery hands slid around my breast and a long nipple slid between two of his fingers. He didn't linger long, moving his hands around to my back again. I laid my chest back down on the lounger and made a decision.

As he continued to rub my back, I reached down and untied first the left side, then the right side of my bikini. Without a word, I flipped over, coming out of my bikini bottoms to reveal my bare pussy and my breasts. Miles eyes were locked on mine, but I couldn't help glance down to his boxers and see his rock hard bulge before looking back at him.

"Everywhere there isn't cloth is fine," I said and closed my eyes.

He pulled his hands away, and I thought for a fleeting moment that I'd finally pushed it too far, but then I heard the sound of more sunscreen being squirted into his hands and let out a sigh. A moment later his hands were on my breasts, squeezing them together, his thumbs flicking at my nipples. One hand then remained on my breast as the other slid down to my sex, towards the full lips around my hole and moving between them, finding my clit and beginning to rub.

Eyes and mouth clenched, I screamed inwardly and shook with a silent, intense orgasm just moments after he had begun to rub. My eyes opened to see him looking directly into my eyes as his hand continued to rub in wonderful rhythm. Who was the girl who'd taught him how to do that so well?

My hand reached down between his legs and I felt his wonderful stiff cock first through his boxers, and then my hand went greedily underneath the cloth to feel it in my hand. Now it was his turn to close his eyes and sigh.

And now there was no turning back. As my orgasm subsided I sat up, hand still around his stiff cock, got up and led him into the pool. We jumped in together and moved quickly to shallower water. I went under the water to remove his underwear, then back up to wrap my legs around him and stare into his eyes. My breasts were mashed against his muscled body and all I could feel was electricity between my nipples and my clit.

The tip of his cock was between our bellies, his thick 8 inches stretching along my pussy lips and rubbing against my clit. I lifted myself up, grabbed his cock to guide, and slid him into my aching hole, relishing the feeling of his huge dick stretching me, filling me in a way that Mark, for all his expertise in bed, never could with his five inch prick. In the years we'd been together, I'd forgotten just how good that feeling was.

I leaned down to kiss Miles, our lips meeting for the first time and our tongues sliding past each other as I began to rhythmically pulse my pussy around Miles' cock and buck my hips into him. I felt his breath catch in our kiss as I did. "Move over to the side," I said, breaking the kiss but not the rhythm. He did as I asked, and after another few moments, moments in which I nearly came again myself, I pulled myself off him and said, "I want to taste you."

The look of realization on his face was priceless, and he quickly got up to sit on the side of the pool. I moved my head between his legs and took his cock into my mouth and down my throat, stroking his length with my hand. It took only one for him to begin to cum, and like me I could tell that he struggled to keep from screaming, but he managed as he shot his thick cum into my mouth with his hands buried in my long wet curly brown hair.

When he finally stopped, I slipped back under the water, spitting out his seed into the pool before coming back up. I swam to the shallow end stairs and walked out of the pool while Miles was still sitting on the side. Calmly, and without a word, I lay back down on my lounger and picked up my book, going back to reading as if nothing had happened.

"Feel free to come by for a swim any time, Miles," I said.

A minute later, I heard him pick up his jeans and leap back over the fence.

"Thank you for the tea, Kathy. I'm sure I'll be by again soon."

***

Three days later, Mark and I had just finished fucking in the hot tub under the stars after he had returned from his trip. The guilt I'd wrestled with the last few days had given way to a plan, and now it was time to ask about it.

"Mark, how would you like to be wicked for a week?"

But the story of our first trip to Hedonism in Jamaica is one for another time.

To be continued...

Tales of Hedonism is a story series following individual couples as they decide to book their first trip to the infamous resort in Jamaica. They can be read alone, but eventually these couples and stories will intertwine with each other in Tales of Hedonism: New Year's Eve 2017.

Obobby
Obobby
493 Followers