Tales of Hedonism: NYE 2017 Pt. 01

Story Info
Seven nervous, excited couples get on the bus to Hedo.
5.1k words
3.81
29.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
486 Followers

This begins what will likely be a 10 to 15 part story following seven couples in their first trip to Hedonism over a week around New Year's Eve. You can find out more about these couples in my previous stories or jump in now. With 15 characters to keep track of, I will start each part with a brief reminder of the couples.

Mona and Jim (A Friendly Game) -- Newly married early 30s swingers from Atlanta. They fully embrace the Lifestyle and love to introduce new couples to the experience.

Heather and Christian (TOH: Heather & Chris) -- Early 40's very vanilla married couple here only because of their good friend's wedding invitation. Unsure if they will even venture to the nude side of the resort.

Judy and Paul (TOH: Judy & Paul) -- Late 50s couple celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary. Excited to explore exhibitionism but unsure about any type of swinging.

Kathy and Mark (TOH: Kathy) -- Late 30's married couple with a strong Cuckold fetish they have recently begun to explore.

Ken, Samantha and Desi (TOH: Ken Gets Lucky) -- Ken is 52, newly divorced, and on an incredible run of luck that has found him coming to Hedo with two hot girls in their early 20s

Tracy and Scott (TOH: Tracy and Scott) -- Late 30's married couple looking to explore swinging for the first time after Tracy revealed her wild side to Scott at a summer pool party.

Vin and Ann (TOH: Vin and Ann) -- Vin, mid 40's, is the dominate master of Ann, late 20's, on their final test of her submission to his every whim.

Get on the Bus

It was a beautiful late December morning, warm with just the slightest breeze in the air offering relief from the humidity. A few puffy white clouds dotted the sky above Montego Bay international airport, but the threat of rain, if there was any, seemed distant.

Several couples sat at a small bar just outside of the exit of the airport, sipping on drinks, while others milled around looking for the right bus out of a pack of 20 or so that would take them to their destination on the island.

Out of the terminal, rolling two large suitcases, came a middle aged couple, Heather, with kinky black hair and dark skin, short and round and with a look of concern on her face, and her husband, Christian, taller and skinny, with balding red hair, whose eyes darted around.

"How are we supposed to find our bus in this mess?" Heather asked.

"Which bus line are you look for?" A young woman in a flowered blouse and thick Jamaican accent came up to her and asked.

"Sun Island Motor," Christian replied, "The clerk inside said it would be leaving at any minute.

"Oh yes, follow me, they've been waiting for you. You are Heather and Christian, yes?"

"Yes," Heather replied, the look of exasperation and worry slipping from her face.

"Don't worry about a thing, you're in Jamaica now. Worry is for back home okay," she said as she began to lead the couple through the maze of busses to a good sized coach. There a man in white pants and shirt took their bags and ushered them onto the bus.

The back half of the bus was crammed with luggage, and only two seats, midway back, remained for the couple. They made their way back to the empty seats and sat down, Heather's large travel purse still in her arms. She took a slow look around the bus at the other dozen or so people, a mix of ages and looks, and wondered how many of them were like Nick and Marie.

She caught the eye of a woman about her age, with short mousey brown hair and the man sitting next to her, his own brown hair just starting to get some grey in it. They looked like a regular couple. The woman smiled at Heather, causing Heather to feel a sudden flush of heat in her face, as she had the undeniable impression that the woman was undressing her with her eyes. Heather also felt that heat run through her pussy. What had she gotten them into by agreeing to go to Nick and Marie's wedding at this crazy resort!

***

Tracy saw the cute woman turn away, embarrassed, and thought she must be a newbie. Still she was kind of cute, as was her husband.

"Well?" She quietly asked her husband, Scott, sitting next to her.

"You first," he replied.

"Yes and Yes, though I don't think they're the type."

"Hard maybe for me," Scott replied.

Fifteen minutes before Heather and Christian's arrival, Tracy and Scott had been the first ones on the bus, and took a seat at the back just in front of the luggage area. When a good looking but grey haired and at least a decade older married couple had gotten on a few minutes later, Tracy had shocked Scott by leaning over and whispering, "Would you fuck her? Cause I would definitely fuck her husband."

It had been six months since the pool party where Scott had discovered Tracy's wild side, and the two had decided to come to Hedo. Tracy had tried to arrange a threesome several times in the months between, but one thing or another had thwarted the attempts. Tracy was determined to get something working during the week here.

"I don't know," Scott replied, the woman smiled at him as she sat down next to her husband a few rows in front of them. "Probably."

They'd continued to play the game as others had gotten on the bus, with Scott giving most of the women a maybe. Tracy teased him that he didn't have to be ashamed to tell her. She really wanted to know. So when a tall curly blonde haired woman with a huge rack and the tight white shirt to show it off got on with a much older shaved head and muscular man, Scott immediately said, "She's a yes for sure."

"Hmmm," Tracy said, "Damn, cause he's a no for me."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I know his type. Asshole. Guaranteed. But that doesn't mean it's a no for you and her."

The bus had been running out of room and the blonde and muscled guy ended up sitting in the chairs across the aisle from Tracy and Scott.

"She's hot isn't she?" Vin asked Scott as he and Ann sat down, his think New York accent coming through. "I saw you looking, it's okay. I know, she knows, and we're going to Hedo where 600 strangers are gonna be looking at her beautiful tits and ass naked for the next week. This your first time?"

"Um, yeah," Scott stammered back.

"Cool, well enjoy. And Ann would love to give you a blowjob behind the rest shack when we stop. If that's okay with your lady of course."

***

Ann sat coolly in the seat while her mind exploded. Vin wasn't wasting any time. The thought of it made her pussy soaking wet, and she still couldn't believe how much giving up control to this man excited her. Or how he could still surprise her after all these months. She knew she was going to be asked to have sex with other men while she was at the resort, but sucking a stranger's cock behind a shack in the middle of Jamaica?

"Um, well, I don't..." Scott finally replied.

"He'd love to," Tracy answered for him. "As long as you're not expecting one from me in return."

Vin smiled, "Hard to get. I like that. Well the offer still stands."

Vin loved a challenge, and he was now determined to have this woman by the end of the week. He could see the wild in her, and her husband wasn't the type to bring it out. Ann's attention had moved to a couple in their late thirties near the front of the bus.

The woman was good looking, with thick, curly brown hair and a set of breasts nearly as large as her own double Ds. Her husband sat on the window side, with a shaved head that showed a ring of premature balding. Ann could tell that the woman totally dominated her man in every way. Ann didn't know how much longer she was going to keep seeing Vin, there was no long term future with him, but she knew she would never settle for a weak man like that again.

***

Kathy looked over at her husband, Mark and smiled at him. She'd been looking forward to this week for more than half the year, since she'd first had her impromptu fling with her young neighbor after he'd seen her sunbathing topless. The way Miles eight inches of thick cock had filled her up had reminded her of how great it was to be fucked deep and hard, in ways that Mark's thin five inches never could. She'd felt guilt at first, after 6 years of marriage she'd cheated on her husband, after all. That was where the idea for coming to Hedonism had come from. If she could give an experience back to him it would even the score.

But then when she suggested that they go, Mark had immediately started talking about not being with other women, but if Kathy was willing to consider fucking another man while they were there. He'd gone on and on about it, how he'd fantasized about it and how he hoped that she would consider it. He swore up and down that he wouldn't be upset or jealous.

Kathy decided to give him what he wanted far sooner than Hedonism. The following week, Mark had come home from work to find her and Miles in the hot tub. Mark was still dressed in his suit and tie, having come to the back porch when Kathy didn't return his call that he was home. As he opened the sliding glass door, he saw the young black man and his wife kissing passionately in the hot tub, music playing from a speaker by the bar.

Kathy had glanced over at her husband and smiled at him, then stood up to reveal her bare breasts, nipples hard. Miles hadn't even noticed Mark arrive, and immediately went to work suckling her breasts as Kathy pointed her husband to take a seat at the bar, which he did.

Mark's heart was racing and his cock was rock hard. He recognized the young stud in the hot tub as the college age son of their new neighbors. As Mark sat down, Kathy moved Miles up onto the side of the hot tub, giving Mark a perfect view as she removed his swim trunks and revealed the large soft cock underneath. She began first stroking and licking Miles' cock as he put his dark hands into her curly brown hair, and in just a few moments, Mark was staring at a cock at least eight inches long and nearly twice as thick as his own. He watched as Kathy opened her mouth to engulf the monster, and was amazed at how far down she was able to go. He realized that this was not a new thing for his wife.

Mark was mesmerized as he watched Kathy give head to this man and began unconsciously rubbing his own small dick through his pants. She'd continued on for at least five minutes before moving back in the hot tub and putting her elbows back on the wall between the tub and the pool. Miles moved forward, reaching under her and pulling off her swimsuit bottom and throwing it to the side. Standing in the hot tub with Kathy's just starting to tan legs on either side of him, his cock bobbing in and out of the water, he lifted Kathy by her ass and pressed his cock to her open hole. Kathy looked directly at Mark, who was now fully stroking his cock under his clothes, then turned back to Miles.

"Fuck me with your huge cock Miles. Make me feel the way my husband can't."

Miles had entered her then, and Mark had exploded his own seed into his underwear.

The cuckolding had continued two or three times a month, with Mark sometimes coming home to find Kathy and Miles in bed, sometimes in the pool, sometimes on the dining room table. Miles never said a word to him, and Kathy never gave Mark so much as a kiss on the nights she fucked Miles. Outside of those days, their sex life had lit up in a way that it hadn't been since they were first dating.

Kathy wanted to take it to the next level at Hedo. She had a very special toy packed away and waiting for her husband. Planned to lock him up so he couldn't touch himself while she fucked as many men as she could this week. And oh boy the man getting on the bus as she thought about that was a great first candidate. Six foot four and built like a linebacker with an air of confidence around him. Dressed in a white short sleeve button down shirt, he looked like a black James Bond. He was holding the hand of a woman, his wife, by the look of the huge diamond on her ring finger, who was thin, beautiful and just as confident. Damn, she worried, without Mark as part of the equation the woman would probably expect to play with Kathy. And while she had dated a few women in college, it had never been her thing. Still, depending on what he was packing under those shorts, it might be worth it.

***

Jim noticed the hungry way in which the woman at the front looked at him, and moved further back the bus. He saw a very good looking older couple, late fifties or early sixties, he guessed by their greying hair, and sat down with Mona in the seats across the aisle from them, giving them a warm smile.

Jim and Mona had met at a single swingers mixer party just over a year ago, and had gotten married in a small ceremony last week. Hedonism was their honeymoon, and was the first week long vacation that Jim had taken since he started his first company (the first of three now) at 20 years old. His latest venture had gotten off the ground enough to entrust to his chiefs over the holidays, and so he'd popped the question to Mona and they'd planned this trip. Both had always wanted to come to the resort, having heard so many stories from other couples that they swung with.

"So is this your first trip to Hedo?" Jim heard Mona asking the woman across the aisle.

"Yes, actually, is it yours?" The woman replied, with a hint of Northeastern yankee in her voice.

"Shure is," Mona answered back in her slight southern drawl. "Jim and I are on our honeymoon. I'm Mona." She held out her hand to shake.

"I'm Judy, this is my husband Paul, we're celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary. Won the trip here in a contest and didn't even know what it was."

"Jim here better be as ready and open to new adventures after we've been together for 35 years. How lucky you two are."

Jim waved across the seats to Paul, who waved back. The women continued their conversation, Mona's infectious charm instantly bonding with the woman. Judy and Paul had never been to a nudist resort, never swung with another couple, but had always had an exhibitionist fantasy, and that's why they'd decided to accept the trip. Mona explained back that Jim and her were both full on Lifestylers, but, "not to worry, we won't try to convert you unless you want to be."

Judy had laughed at that, but Jim noticed that her husband Paul had gotten a bit of a worried look on his face. Mona must have sensed it as well because she quickly changed the subject to where they were from.

***

Paul relaxed as the ladies conversation changed away from sexual topics. He thought he had known what to expect in coming here, but they weren't even to the resort yet and already the topic had come up! In thirty five years together, Judy and he had done some wild things, but only with each other and the video camera that had recorded their lovemaking in thousands of videos. They'd tried S&M, B&D, cross dressing, toys, anal play (with both sides), giving her facials and eating her pussy after he had cum inside her. Just about any act that could be done between a man and a woman they had experimented with at one time or another. They were honest and open with each other about their desires and likes and dislikes.

The thought of making love to Judy on a beach, or in the middle of a room with strangers all around thrilled him. Going further than that? He just wasn't sure. It wasn't anything he ever had a desire for. But if Judy wanted to try? He would probably agree, so long as he was sure he wasn't interfering with the other couple's marriage negatively.

And here they met a couple on the bus, not even at the resort, who he was positive would fit that requirement. And who he could also instantly see truly loved each other, not just with the new love of the just married, but with that sense that they, like he and Judy, were soul mates. Perfect fits for each other that he saw so rarely in the many couples he had married over the decades of his Ministry.

But Paul was getting ahead of himself. He thought they likely weren't even interested in a couple nearly 30 years their senior. Were probably just being polite. They'd probably be more interested in someone closer to their own age.

Paul's thoughts were interrupted by three more people getting on the bus, a man who looked to be in his early fifties accompanied by two very young women. As they sat down across an open aisle in front of them, the girl with long blonde hair gave the man she was with a deep kiss, then sat in the chair next to the long dark haired girl they'd gotten on the bus with and kissed her as well. So much for the age difference excuse.

***

Ken looked at the two girls kissing across the aisle from him and still couldn't believe this was all real. Divorced less than two weeks, he'd met Samantha while in the middle of a heater at the craps table in Vegas that had won him a ton of money. They'd gone back to his room after dinner and fucked all night, and when he jokingly asked she'd go with him to Hedonism for New Years, she'd agreed, and asked if her friend Desi could come.

They hadn't left right away because Sam had needed to get a passport, at 22 she'd never been out of the country before, and because Desi had to work through Christmas Eve, she had a retail job that she worked between semesters at college. But it had given Ken and Sam time to get tested for STIs so that, as Sam had put it, they could fluid bond. Have sex without barriers. As good as the sex had been with condoms, Scott had cum harder than he had in his entire life when he first put his thick seven inch cock into Sam's pussy and felt its young hot wetness directly against him.

Samantha also kept insisting that this was only ever going to be a couple week fling. She needed to rebound after breaking up with her boyfriend, and she thought Ken was hot for someone older than her dad. The chance for a week getting wild in Jamaica was too good to pass up. Ken didn't mind. Nor did he mind the fact that Desi was still making up her mind about whether she wanted to hook up with Ken.

"Just because you're paying for my trip doesn't mean I'm going to fuck you, but it's pretty likely," she'd bluntly told him the night they met.

Desi was a self described wild child. A year older than Samantha and in her fifth year of college. She was a sultry Cuban and Italian mix with long black hair, brown eyes, pouty lips and perky C cup breasts all in a 5'4" 112 package.

Ken felt his cock leap to life as he watched the two girls kissing across the aisle from him. God, he thought, how lucky could he have gotten in meeting these two. If it only lasted till the end of the week, if he never got more than to fuck Samantha another dozen times and see Desi roaming naked around the resort, it would be more than his wildest dreams.

***

Desi broke the kiss with Samantha and looked over at Ken, smiling. She hadn't actually needed Ken to pay for the trip, her parents were the kind of wealthy that meant that she was never going to have to worry about money, and could have paid for Samantha as well, but Samantha had been playing coy with her bi-side, and getting the invite from Ken made the whole thing easier. If she had to fuck Ken to get at Samantha's sweet pussy, she'd have no problem with that. He really kept himself in great shape for someone in his early fifties.

As she was contemplating all of that, she saw the final couple getting on the bus. Middle aged and as average as you could get, save for the fact that the wife was black and the husband as Irish white as you could imagine. She had no doubt that they were a vanilla couple though, and she instantly wanted them both. She'd have to work on that almost as much as Samantha.

Now the woman with the short brown hair sitting in the back of the bus, Desi thought, she looked like she couldn't wait to get things started. She could be a great way to get things going this week.

Obobby
Obobby
486 Followers
12