Tales of Hukam Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning.
1.9k words
3.7
19.4k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akail
Akail
10 Followers

The Beginning

Every story has a beginning and this story begins with a girl named Maya. In her hometown Maya was considered the hottest piece of ass for miles around. Despite being a 5'1 at eighteen, the rest of her look was every man's and some women's wet dreams made real. She had the perfect pair of DD breasts which not only defied gravity but laughed in its face. Her waist was slim but her ass was nice and pert. Her heart shaped face was framed with short but wavy brunette locks which only highlighted her hazel eyes. But as they say beauty is only skin deep and Maya was rude and stuck up as much as she was beautiful.

School was out for the day and Maya was on her way home. She had the entire household for herself as her parents had left on another one of their trips of debauchery and swinging. Maya sighed as she walked down the empty street to her house. She had failed math again.

'I guess I might have to show a bit of skin,' she thought to herself. She felt herself get wet thinking about how she would make the wrinkly old teacher's cock squirm. She was famous for leaving a trail of blue balls in her wake.

Maya was so engrossed in planning her tease she walked into an old man. "Oi! Watch where you are going, gramps." She cursed at the old man who was sprawled on the ground. ' Strange' she thought.' I could have sworn there was no one on the street.

The wrinkly man stroked his long grey beard and held out a hand.

"Would you be a dear and help a old man out?" he asked.

"Why should I?"Maya shot back." You crashed in to me. Plus, I take it upon myself not to help ugly people like yourself. Someone as hot as me is entitled such, you know."

"You are rude and obnoxious", sighed the old man getting to his feet." It's a shame really that you don't know what is important." Maya suddenly felt uneasy. It was as if the entire area around them was charged with static.

"Not to worry I can fix that?" Said the old man, his palms crackling and glowing blue.

"What the fuck?" said Maya before the lights went out. The last thing she remembered was the wrinkly old man grabbing her breasts with his glowing palms.

.................................................................................

Maya woke up with a splitting headache and curious enough erect nipples. She looked around, rubbed her eyes in disbelief and looked again. She was definitely not in her town anymore. All around her were giant fir trees. The forest looked untouched, without a single trace of civilization save a worn, gravel path.

"Fuck that old geezer," cursed Maya. "Knocked me out and left me god knows where?" Suddenly she felt herself. "That's a relief", she sighed."At least the old creep didn't molest me. Wait till I get back home. Ill sue the motherfucker so much he will be still paying in the next life."

So with vengeance in mind Maya followed the trail hoping to find and inkling of civilization. As she walked she saw that the fir trees were the only flora she recognized. Strange plants dotted the forest. Maya could have sworn one of the plants snatched up a bird which flew by.

After what seemed like ours trudging through the strange forest, Maya finally came across a small cottage.

"Finally freedom", exclaimed Maya and ran towards the house. She was nearly at the door when it opened and the cottage occupant walked out. Maya stopped dead in her tracks at the sight of him. A little over 9 feet, wearing biker gear, the green skinned orc gave Maya a puzzled look.

"Ah monster" screamed Maya and fainted.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

As she came to Maya found herself staring back into the tusked face of the orc from the cottage. She did the only thing a normal girl would do. Scream. And scream she did.

"Will you shut up?" roared the orc. Maya instantly felt quiet. "That's better. Are you alright, miss?"

Maya didn't answer. She was stricken with terror at the green brute.

"What's wrong miss? Dragon got your tongue? My name is Trugg by the way. What's yours?"

"Maya" came a squeak.

"Well, Maya what brings you to our part of the Hukam" asked Trugg. So Maya related her story to the orc. It wasn't like she had a choice.

"So you say you come from a place where there are no orcs?" asked Trugg as she finished. The orc thought about this for a moment. Then his hand moved in a flash ripping Maya's blouse and bra. Maya cried out and made a vain attempt at covering her breasts. It was futile. There was way too much boob. Maya was so distracted with covering her chest she failed to see the orc's hand dart out again. Maya's skirt and panties fell to the ground in shreds.

"No hair?"said Trugg staring at Maya's bare pussy."I like." He said taking his jacket off. His muscled body glistened as his sweat called the light."Hey bros! We got an Otherworlder here who hasn't been inducted yet."

There was a commotion inside the cottage and four more orcs spilled outside.

"Maya, I would like you to meet my brothers, Grugg, Mugg, Stugg, and Richard."

"Richard?" Maya asked despite the situation.

"Mum was going through a phase." Replied Trugg unbuckling his belt.

"You are going to rape me aren't you?" sobbed Maya."Please don't."

"Relax, Maya, we are not going to rape you".

Maya let out a sigh of relief causing her chest to rise, the light catching the fair girl's dark nipples.

"No, we are going to gangrape you."Said letting his pants drop. Maya gasped. Trugg's cock was easily over a foot long and as thick as her wrist. But that wasn't not what terrified the most. It was still limp. In a blink of an eye he was upon her lifting her by her shoulder. He took in her beauty, the way her breasts jiggled, the way her ass swayed.

"Please don't" sobbed Maya."Im a virgin." Despite everything about her this was true. She masturbated often and teased any male she could with slutty dresses but when it came to actual sex she had no experience what so ever.

"Don't worry"replied Trugg grinning."We will take care of that. Wont we boys?" The other orcs now undressed grunted in unision.

Maya sobbed harder but stopped when she felt something rub against her pussy lips. Trugg's cock had risen to life. At full mast it must have been 20 inches and 4 inches thick.

"This wont hurt" he said positioning his shaft at her cunt lips."Much." And he thrust slowly.

"Argghhh" Screamed Maya as her virgin entrance parted. Trugg had not even got the head of his penis in yet. Slowly but surely he continued to push his length in until he met her hymen. The orc paused for a moment and again his slow journey, eliciting new screams from the teenager. After what seemed like an age he bottomed out and Maya could see a visible bulge in her stomach where his cock had ended. Her breathing was heavy but Trugg gave her no levy as he pulled out and immediately thrust back in. Maya screamed again but not completely in pain. She experienced something different each time the orc's massive tool rammed into her virgin cunt. It was warm and tingly and it was making her wetter by the second.

"Come and join the fun bros" shouted Trugg as Maya's screams of pain slowly turned to moans of pleasure."This bitch is loving it."

Maya was loving the hard fucking she was getting from the huge orc dick. She loved the way Trugg's baseball sized balls slapped against her ass and how her clit rubbed against him with every thrust. She was so enraptured by the fucking she failed to notice Trugg lowering her. She only realized it when something brushed against her ass.

"Here you go, Richard." Said Trugg spreading Maya's ass cheeks. Richard who had laid on the ground was practically slobbering at the sight of Maya's virgin rosebud. "Show her what you can do?" he said dropping her onto his brother's mast. Maya cried out in pain and pleasure as the orc's fuck log buried itself up her tight ass. She came again and again as both brothers pistoned in and out of her tight virgin holes. With each stroke she felt every ridge and vein of their massive dicks, the pleasure driving her to the very edge of her sanity.

Maya screamed again in orgasm but was quickly silenced as another brother stuffed his cock between her plump lips. She fought the urge to gag as the fuck pole slid deeper down her tight teenage throat. Soon her lips were around the base of the massive cock and his balls rested on her forehead. The orc began to throat fuck her in earnest, her face quickly becoming covered with spit and pre cum as the orc's balls hit her face with every thrust.

Maya didn't know how her small body could fit these monster dicks but she didn't care. Each time they bottomed out their dick's seemed to meet somewhere near her stomach and each time they did Maya nearly blacked out in orgasm.

The girls continuous orgasms seemed to be taking their toll on the brothers too. Each time Maya came her pussy, ass and throat spasmed together, milking the orc dicks.

In her orgasmic daze Maya felt her hands being placed around the remaining two orc's cocks. Partly delirious and lust driven she began to jack them off as her body continued to be pounded like a ragdoll.

She was fucked for hours like this, cumming hundreds if not thousands of times. The orcs were yet to come once. As she bordered on the very brink of her sanity, the orcs withdrew. She cried out as they did but out of disappointment.

The orcs surrounded her and started to jack off as Maya struggled to her knees. She noticed their baseball sized balls had swelled to the size of watermelons at this point.

"Maya"beagn Trugg as he moved his hand with gusto against his massive cock."The Wizard has sent you to Hukam because you need to change. Your journey will begin once you receive our blessing. Once you do you will be immortal. Any injury you sustain you will heal. Further no hair will grow on your body except on your face and head. You will not conceive no matter how much you are fucked. Do you accept it?"

"Yes, you fuckers", she managed.

"So be it" the orcs said in unison and aimed their fucksticks at her.

Each cock erupted as they did, a steady stream of green cum splattering Maya. Their combined cumshot knocked Maya backed to the ground and continued to cover her face, her boobs, her cunt and her legs. She gasped for air cum entered her hose but the orcs showed no sign of stopping. They came and they came until Maya was in a pool of green cum. She wiped her eyes as the orcs finally ceased, licking away the green slime. It had a distinct taste and was unpleasant.

"Well that was fun" was the last thing she said before collapsing back into the pool of cum, exhausted but content.

Akail
Akail
10 Followers