Tales of Hukam Ch. 02

Story Info
Tentacles, immortality, and the pond.
1.3k words
4.31
18.1k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akail
Akail
10 Followers

Maya woke up the next morning to find the orcs missing. The next thing she realized was that she was stuck. The orcish cum had hardened overnight trapping her in the pool of cum. Finally with some effort she pried herself out, shards of dried green cum still hanging all over her nubile body. Her was a mess, her wavy brunette locks stiff with cum.

What surprised her though was even though the orcs had roughly gang cocked her the previous day she wasn't sore or tired at all. Quite the contrary, she felt herself brimming with energy. Then she remembered what Thrugg had said about the immortality and healing. Another thought struck her, and she let her hands slide down to her pussy to test her theory. Slowly parting her lips which grew wetter with each moment, she slid her middle finger. She made it up to her second joint when she met resistance. She gasped and pulled out. Her hymen had grown back. It seemed as long as she was in this world she would remain a virgin. She grew even wetter with the thought, imagining how it would be like for Thrugg massive cock to take her virginity again. And again. And again.

Maya quickly broke way from her sluttish daydream. "Something is wrong with this place", she said to herself. "I never thought like that when I was home."

"Fucking Cunts!" cursed Maya as she founded the tattered remains of her clothes. She searched the hut too but to no avail. It appeared the orcs had left without any concern for her modesty.

"Fuck" cursed Maya once more and trudged away back into the forest.

As she made her way through, she could not but help admire the beauty around her. Flowers and plants she had never seen before were abloom all around her. Birds of various shapes and sizes sang and danced through the air. Maya was so engrossed in the spectacle around her she stumbled and fell into a hidden pond.

"Hahaha" she laughed as the cool water her refreshing against her skin."Looks like my luck improving," she said washing off some of the dried cum. The pool she had fallen into seemed small but much deeper towards the further end. Another thing Maya noticed was despite the forest being full of life none of creatures seemed to come close to it. They downright avoided it. But Maya shrugged it off as her own paranoia and continued to clean herself.

The cold water had another effect on the teen, as her nipples hardened. Despite herself she let her hands roam, one cupping beautiful fuck jugs while the other went straight for her aching pussy. She found her clit, a hard little nub aching for attention. She pinched it, moaning at the sensation. Her cunt juices were flowing well at this point. They were also attracting the attention of the pool's other inhabitant.

The creature hadn't come across prey in a while, and the prey ahead of it tasted sweet, real sweet. Once it was through the prey would not have known what had hit them.

Maya was rubbing her clit with a fervor when she felt something brush against her leg. She dismissed it as a fish at first but that thought was thrown out the window as she was hoisted in to the air. Maya screamed and saw a slimy black tentacle wrapped around her leg. Three more tentacles burst through the surface and took hold of her other limbs. The constrained teen could only watch at the pool began to bubble and bulbous head erupted. Jet black like its tentacles, the creature stared back at the girl with its eight eyes.

"Oh fuck me", cursed Maya. As if creature read her mind countless other tentacles rose from the water. Some were as thick as her wrist while others no thicker than twigs. But they all had something in common. Each of them had unmistakable bulbous heads.

"This isn't going to end well", sighed Maya as one of the larger tentacocks positioned itself at her cunt lips. Before she had time to prepare herself , the creature drove it, breaking her hymen in one go. Maya's scream echoed through the forest. She caught her breath just in time as another tentacle buried itself in her plump ass. Maya was heard again yet this time it was more of a lustful moan. Maya was wracked as orgasm after orgasm overflowed her as the tentacles pistoned in and out of her fuck holes. She could feel the texture of each as the rubbed against the thin separation between them.

She moaned again but it was quickly silenced as another tentacle crammed itself down her throat. She breathed through her nose as the creature pushed more of its tentacock down her throat. From corner of her eye she caught sight of something. Two smaller tentacles hovered over her heaving bosom. They seemed to protrude the smallest of needles. In a flash they stung Maya's bountiful boobs and the teen felt as if her chest was on fire as they withdrew. In their place two larger ones appeared, similar to the ones fucking her pussy and ass. They darted forward, hitting her nipples head on. Maya gave a muffled cry of surprise as her nipples opened up and the cocks slid into her breasts. No sooner had they done so did they start plowing her tits. Maya continue to moan into the tentacle in her mouth as the sensations of getting nipple fucked drove her to the very edge of sanity.

But the creature was far from done with the busty teen. Maya felt another tentacle push itself into her already stretched pussy. She got scared but that fear was quickly replaced by another as another tentacle forced itself into her ass. As the four cock fucked her holes Maya went in and out of consciousness as orgasm after orgasm caused her pussy to gush.

The tentacle in her mouth withdrew and Maya gasped but her mouths freedom was shortlived. The tentacle returned and another joined it as they dove back into Maya's plump lips. Maya thought her jaw would dislocate but it held on. The tentacles alternated as they throat fucked the busty teen. As they did some of the smaller tentacles rose around her face. She could do nothing as two of them made their way up her face and plunged into her nose. She another two going into her ears, the slimy precum they produced strangely pleasant. The creature was literally fucking every hole she had.

As Maya struggled to breathe she felt the tentacles tense up. She knew what was coming but it still surprised her when it did. In perfect unison the tentacles erupted, gushing copious amounts of cum into the teen. As they did Maya experienced the mother of all orgasms. The tentacles in her nose and ears had made their way in and were directly spewing cum at her brain. The force of the cumshots from her ass caused the cum to surge and push out the tentacles blocking her throat. Cum brained and oxygen deprived Maya finally completely blacked out as a fountain of cum gushed out of her throat.

After what seemed ages the creature stopped cumming. The limp girl that hung from its tentacles was completely drenched white. Despite the rough fucking it had just given her, it gently pulled her away from its appendages and laid her by the edge of the pool.

"This one is strong." It thought."Her destiny will be great." It touched her head again causing a glowing symbol to appear on her forehead.

"For future fun". It rumbled in a deep voice and disappeared into the pool leaving Maya to once again sleep in a pool of cum.

Akail
Akail
10 Followers