Tales of Jean and Roger

Story Info
Jean and Roger are natural erotics.
1.3k words
3
3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series of stories are about Jean and Roger. They are lovers. You can decide if they are married, partners, siblings or anything else. You can decide if they have husbands or wives at home. You can decide how old they are, of course they are over 18yrs. Sex is beautiful at any age.

Indeed sex is beautiful full stop. Some of us are naturally very highly sexual beings; it is our nature and if we find each other we need to care of each other. Sex without caring and closeness may be OK for some but for bothers it is shallow and un-fulfilling.

These stories are about the great love that Jean and Roger have for each other expressed in their natural sexuality and sensuality. Each story has a little theme but it is mainly about their love-making. Enjoy.

Jean and Roger were in a tent on a clifftop overlooking the sea. They were on a little hill in a few trees, a secret place. The sun was shining and the flaps were wide open and although there was a path below them they knew that people could not see them and didn't care anyway They had been pleasuring each other all night but now had woken with their plan to give her orgasms all day giving their joy and juices back to nature. They were both natural erotics and loved the beauty of sex in all possible ways.

Roger lovingly kissed her all over her body. They were so close, holding each other knowing that

they had all day to make love many times. For them it was possible to be extremely horny and

relaxed and close at the same time. Roger started stroking her all over holding and squeezing her beautiful breasts, gently squeezing her nipples and he could feel her body loving it and this is what made him so hard. They both loved to play with each other for a long long time with joy and closeness.

They were both natural erotics and loved the beauty of sex in all possible ways.

Roger lovingly kissed her all over her body. They were so close, holding each other knowing that

they had all day to make love many times. For them it was possible to be extremely horny and

relaxed and close at the same time. Roger started stroking her all over holding and squeezing her beautiful breasts, gently squeezing her nipples and he could feel her body loving it and this is what made him so hard. They both loved to play with each other for a long long time with joy and closeness .

They were both natural erotics and loved the beauty of sex in all possible ways.

She took hold of Roger's hard cock and pulled it to her breasts. She kissed him deeply and reaching between her legs brought her flooding juices to wet his cock and her nipples. She pulled

back his foreskin and stroked her nipples with its head. Roger slid his hand down to her pussy and felt the magic wetness that he loved so much. He never tired of gazing at her pussy feeling her wetness, smelling and drinking her juices. She pushed him into the 69 position and rubbed her pussy on his face

They lost track of the time that they lay together she sucking his cock and Roger licked and sucked her pussy, tickling her clit with his tongue. They knew it was a long long time and both felt their passion rising stronger and stronger. They were so in rhythm that each knew when to slow down to prolong their ecstasy. They started to feel themselves passing the point of no return and they started to moan together. Roger licked her clitoris powerfully from side to side and up and down. He put his fingers inside her to find all her beautiful places and she moved to show him.

Roger was intent on giving her the most loving and incredible orgasm ever. The first of many that day as they had dreamed and planned. Their moaning and screaming filled the Universe, their hearts were beating together as they both went over the top and exploded together Roger loving the gushing of her juices as she poured over him. He drank her and they held each other so tight and rested dreaming of what they would do next.

They lay asleep in each other's arms for two hours or more It was only midday and as she opened her eyes it felt that a Universe had gone past since her massive orgasm. She felt so beautiful, calm and adored. She knew that Roger respected her and cherished her but although she was calm she knew that a fire could be ignited at any moment. It would not take much. She knew that they must eat and set out the food that they had prepared. She kissed him then noticed a rising between his legs.

What was he dreaming? she knew when he whispered her name moaned and his cock started to throb. Now she had a problem? Which of the lovely fruit was she going to cover his cock with. Unable to keep her eyes off his cock she mashed some raspberries with cream. Was this for healing. No this was to lick off his whole shaft. Could she do it in his sleep. She felt hot but knew it was not the sun. Her imagination went crazy. She saw the soft ropes they had and tied him down.

Jean heard him moan and holding the bottom of his shaft took it all in her mouth and sucked. She put her hands between her legs and stroked her clit. Roger moaned loudly calling her name with love. She took him deeper and deeper in her mouth and felt his cock start to shudder and his whole body shake. This sent her right over the edge as she came and came so many times as he came into her mouth. She smiled. No2 she thought as she fell asleep on his sleeping body, still tied to the ground

She woke again and felt that he had untied himself. He was lying behind her holding her

breasts and squeezing her nipples. She pushed back against him and felt his hard cock lying in

the crack of her arse. She pushed back harder against him and let him feel her soaking pussy.

She took his cock and guided it into her and pushed back so hard he drove right inside her and

rammed her deeply that they both screamed with ecstasy, joy and lust. They fucked each other

like this for a long long time They fucked each other with such joy sometimes getting faster but again in sync wanting to keep it for longer and longer so luxurious their sensitive glands throbbing with each other.

Roger pulled out of her and she turned around not wanting to miss a second of their love. They looked into each other's eyes and she lowered herself on to him. he cried with pleasure as they pushed together not taking their eyes off each other. He encouraged her to pleasure herself on him rubbing her Gspot on him

Staring into each other's eyes with love, lust and passion Roger takes her hand and fingers and rubs them on her clitoris. She knows he wants her to pleasure herself and he wants to watch as they start in and out to fuck each other. Love becomes lust and love again as they pleasure each other and themselves at the same time. Roger can feel her swelling inside and he pushes up harder into her and she strokes her clitoris faster and faster as they scream each other's name, and came waves of orgasm. They were so in love.