Tales of Kathye's Tail: Episode 1

Story Info
Jake & Buck seduce Kathye in Jake's pickup.
5.8k words
4.31
115.7k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was storming that night, a violent spring storm exploding suddenly like a mythical god's angry breath filled with hard rain, thunder and lightening. The storm clouds were billowing, black mixed with great tufts of white. When the lightening erupted, fingers of fire darted through the darkness making the clouds glow like giant fireballs. The ragged streaks of fire cast a brief night-time brilliance changing the world into a supernatural, mystical, fairyland. After each rush of lightening, darkness returned.

Jake and I had made plans for a movie, at the special theater we enjoyed so much. It was a place where we could enjoy each other in the darkness. Sometimes the movie was good, sometimes bad. Whether the movie was good or bad was of no consequence. We enjoyed each other no matter.

Jake and I had been married for thee years, but lived separately because of work reasons and Jake's great fear of commitment. Before becoming man and wife, we had been lovers for two years. Sex was great together. We both enjoyed sexual adventures, but mostly in our fantasies. We had never gotten to wild, except for this light bondage, which really turned me on, and Jake too.

I loved fantasizing about being taken forcefully by two men, sometimes three. When Jake and I made loved we talked about doing a threesome or foursome.

Jake had great mental images about sexual adventures. One of his favorites was watching me have sex with him and a friend or two. He often described these images while he was fucking me, who I would be on my knees sucking one cock while another was in my pussy, or some guy standing naked in front of me jacking-off while Jake fucked me. I loved it.

Jake picked me up at six o'clock. I saw his truck turn into the gate to my house and drive up the long driveway. I noticed quickly that he wasn't alone, that someone was sitting in the front passenger seat. At first I couldn't recognize the person. Then I did.

It was Buck.

I almost fainted. Oh my God!

Jake and I had teased often about a threesome with Buck, but never seriously.

Why was he here tonight?

Did he really expect me to do such a thing. My stomach began to quiver.

Don't get me wrong. Buck is handsome, very handsome, and according to stories a very skilled lover with a large cock. I was not turned off by the thought of fucking him, not at all. In fact I had often fantasied about it, had even written some sexy stories about the two of us. I wrote them for Jake as part of the diamond ring deal. Part of the bargain was that from the sexy stories I wrote he got to pick one that we would really do. But it was just a game we played. To really do it. No! I couldn't.

When Jake came inside I was quick to ask. What's Buck doing here? What's going on.

Don't get excited, Jake laughed. Its just coincidental.

It had better be, I said, flushed.

Buck took his car to Tulsa yesterday for some repairs and called me for a ride. That's all. We're just giving him a ride to pick up his car.

Are you sure? I asked suspiciously.

Dead dog certain. He laughed again. Would I do that to you?

Well, I said slowly. I don't know. Maybe.

We'll take him to his car, drop him off and then go to the movie. We have plenty of time. Lets go.

Does he know we have joked about him being part of a.... you know, with us?

What do you mean joke? he said smiling. You made a deal. Remember? I paid a lot of money for that rock you love to wear, a lot of money.

But, honey, I pleaded trying my best to show my best feminine helplessness. Would you really share me with another man? With him?

But you agreed to a three-way tryst. I bought the ring, just like I agreed. Because you promised me uninhibited sexual experiences. You said your body was mine to do with as I wanted.

You don't really hold me to that, do you? I begged trying to bring up a small tear.

He took me in his arms, kissed me softly on the lips and said. If I do, this is not the night for it. Buck being here is purely coincidental. He called and asked for help just minutes before I left to come here. Now relax and lets go deliver him to his car and enjoy a movie. I can't wait to get you in that dark theater.

When we got in the truck, Buck was sitting in the back. Jake drives a Ford pickup, extended cab. Three people can sit in the back, comfortably.

Hi, I said, trying to be casual. But my stomach was still nervous with this situation. Never before had Jake brought Buck with him when he picked me up for a date. The three of us had had lunch before, but those instances were very spontaneous, not threatening.

Hi, Kathye, Buck said. I noticed a sly smile on his face, at least it looked sly to me. But Jake had promised nothing was out of line with Buck, that him being here was strictly coincidental and humanitarian.

As the three of us drove down the country road leading from my house to the highway Jake reached over feeling of my breasts, checking to make sure I had dressed for him. No bra. I sank back into the seat trying to cover his searching hand from Buck who was sitting in the back seat now. I looked sheepishly at Jake who smiled. Devils danced brightly in his eyes.

To the northwest, a long way off, storm clouds were forming, a long bank of dark clouds stretching across a deep blue sky. The sun was vanishing beyond the world's edge, its final beams penetrating the storm clouds turning their bottoms into dusty gold.

The drive to Tulsa was casual. We talked, the three of us, about all sorts of things. Nothing serious. I was relaxing, feeling safe with Jake and Buck, convinced now that this was not a setup, just a coincidence.

When it grew dark inside the truck, Jake's explored me more arduously with one hand, keeping the other on the steering wheel. His hand squeezed my tits, slipped slowly down my stomach into my loose fitting sweats and between my legs. I grew warm all over, tingling with anticipation of our loving making after the movie.

Our favorite place to fuck on nights like this was in the back seat of his truck. We parked in a pasture near my house. On week-ends my daughters were home, so we could not go to my bed. This would be a good night.

As I relaxed, the presence of Jake's friend in the back seat of the truck began to excite me. I wondered if he knew that Jake was finger fucking me and that I had to struggle to keep from moaning with delight.

I leaned bach into the seat, comfortably, closed my eyes softly and let my mind drift into the first shallows of passion. Before I could stop myself, even if I had wanted to, a fantasy began forming in my mind. In a distant, purple mist I saw a face, the face of a man moving toward me. Ummmm. I smiled in the darkness. Here comes Jake, to take me. I love him so much, and he is so passionate. But as the face grew clearer, I could see it was not Jake. No! Who was it. I always fantasized about Jake, especially when I pleasured myself. Well, sometimes I didn't, but most of the time I did, and I always lied when he accused me of fantasizing about other men. This was going to be one of those times. Who was it? Who was my sexual subconscious calling up. Then the face became clear. It was Buck. He leaned forward from the back seat, close to my face.

************

He sees Jake playing with my pussy, and sucks in a short breath. He moans softly, hoping no one hears. In the rearview mirror of his truck, Jake sees him watching and smiles at me. He nods his head at Buck. Buck reaches around me from behind and runs his hands over my tits. I am stunned. I pull away from him but he is strong and pulls me back in my seat. Jake can see Buck's hands stroking my tits.

What are you doing? I ask. Stop! Please!

Why should he have all the fun, Buck says. He's got his finger in your pussy. Besides your tits are so nice. He said I could fondle them.

They're not his tits, I say. They are mine.

Not tonight, Buck says.

I look at Jake who is watching.

Do you see what he is doing?

Yes, I see.

Make him stop. Make him stop fondling me.

I can't. I have to drive. He just wants to feel your tits. Let him. What's the harm?

I can't believe what he is saying. He loves me. Oh my God! What's happening. Oh, no. I don't want to do this.

Buck pulls my top up. I fight to stop him. But Jake pulls my hand away and holds it. Buck gets my top over my tits. I'm not wearing a bra. My tits are exposed. He watches my melons bounce to the rhythm of the truck. They are big and juicy looking, even to me. Sometimes I try to suck the nipples myself. Having my nipples sucked makes me so hot I lose control. He cups them in his big hands, squeezing, twisting my nipples, nibbling on my ears. I hear him breathing hard and moaning softly.

No! Please! Stop! Don't do this! I don't want this!

Jake's fingers are inside my pussy, pumping. He watches Buck fondle my tits. My nipples are rock hard. He smiles as I struggle to keep Buck from mauling me. I feel myself grow hotter. My pussy is so wet. Oh please, God! Don't let this happen! Give me the strength to make them stop!

Suddenly Jake pulls my sweats down below my knees. I'm not wearing panties. My pussy is exposed. I am humiliated. I blush. Jake is letting another man, Buck look at my naked pussy and play with my tits.

Buck looks down at my soaking pussy. He hears the wet, sucking sounds as Jake fucks me with two fingers. We all can smell my passion. I know the scent is driving them mad with lust. That's the way men are.

Jake pulls my sweats off and Buck jerks my top up over my head. I am naked except for my shoes, driving down the expressway with the soft glow of the truck's panel lights and the bright beams of passing cars showing my nakedness to these two men. I can sense their animal passion building. I am at their mercy. They are so strong. I can do nothing to stop them. They can do with me as they please. I pray Jake will come to his senses before it is too late. I pray he will save me from this indignity.

I struggle in protest, pleading for them to stop. Tears run down my cheeks. Jake's fingers drive deep into my pussy and I flinch with pleasure and a touch of pain. Buck pulls the reclining lever on my seat and I fall back into him. He leans over my face and kisses me deeply. His tongue is warm and masculine, his body strong. I fight to free myself, but he holds me down sucking a tit into his mouth. Jake pulls my left foot up and onto the dash spreading my legs, opening my pussy wide. He plunges two fingers deeper into my dripping, hairy cunt and hammers me.

I hear a zipper whisper in the back seat. Oh my God! He's taking his cock out. I see his dark figure rising up from the back seat. He forces me to turn my face toward him. He will force me to suck his cock. My God, I scream. Stop! In the light I see Jake watching Buck pull a huge cock from his pants. Surely he will stop this now. Surely he will not let Buck sodomize me.

I am fighting against him. I push him away and free myself for a moment. But his hands are grabbing for my naked body. He wants it. I plead for help from Jake. His eyes are burning with passion. He enjoys this humiliating thing I am suffering.

Please help me! Please! I can feel Buck pulling me back down to him. His strength makes me swoon. I am so hot, so frightened. I must not give in to this violation of my body. They will ravage me, this I know for a certainty now.

Suddenly Jake slows the speed of the truck. Thank God! He is going to stop this awful thing. He turns the truck into a rest area and drives up behind some trees where he stops and turns off the lights.

What are you doing I ask? I am breathing hard from the struggle. Buck is holding me down.

Just make him stop. Why are you stopping here. Please don't do this thing.

You want it, he says. You know you do. Just relax and enjoy it.

Buck has me now, pinned back in the seat. His body looms large and dark in the night's blackness. I hear thunder in the distance. Small streaks of lightening cast a haunting glow on my body. The storm is coming.

No! I don't want it. Not this. I love you. We can talk about this later. Maybe later we can do this, the three of us. But not like this. We can plan for it. Yes. That's it. We can plan for it.

I am desperate and will do anything, promise anything to escape their clutches here in this darkness.

Later. Always later. Your stalling just like always. You will never do it. Even though you want it, you will never do it. You just can't cross that line on your own. It has stalked you for years now. Wanting it. But you can't. We have to take you like this. Force you. You have such a sexy body. We both want to fuck you, have you suck our cocks . But you want let us. So it must be this way. You have no choice. We want your pussy. It is so good.

You can have me. Anytime. You know that. I never deny you.

Both of us. At the same time. You promised. Always promising.

I had promised him. That's true. It was wrong of me, I know. But I did, thinking it was all a game. Now its time to deliver.

You planned this, I say. The two of you. You have talked about having me... my body like this.

Yes. We have talked about it. Often. Passionately. It makes our cocks hard when we do. No. This was not planned. It just happened. Its better like this. Just happening. I don't have to make choices. My cock does it for me. I'm like you. I want it but I can't plan for it. It won't work that way. It must be a pure act of passion. Raging. Violent. Like animals. Dogs after a bitch in heat. Notthinking. Just fucking. Taking you. Like this.

Jake climbs on top of me, pulls my legs up and apart. He moves his face toward my pussy.

Oh no! Don't do that! Don't get me hot! Please! Don't eat my pussy! Not tonight. You know how I will be! Love me! Protect me!

Jake knows what happens to me when he eats my pussy, when he runs his tongue over the edges of my lips and pushes deep inside me. I lose all sense of propriety, dignity. His tongue, any tongue drives me into an endless void of sexual wantonness. I abandon all sense of discretion. Sexual debauchery consumes me. I am tossed into a whirlwind of perversion. My fantasy fills with every form of sexual depravity. My body becomes a throbbing need that will do anything to gain pleasure.

His tongue is slow tonight. It traces my pussy. Gently he sucks my lips inside his mouth and chews softly. I feel my passion rising. I fight against it. I won't give in to the designs of Jake and Buck. I won't let them use me like this, for their pleasure. I must keep the wants of my body from becoming master of my mind.

Moans are building deep inside me but I struggle. Jake feels the heat swelling in me. He knows what I like. With his fingers he spreads my pussy open and pushes his tongue inside me. My hips hunch slightly, against my will. Damn! He feels it and I hear him laugh. He knows I will give in to this thing he and Buck want.

I open my eyes and look into Buck's face. In the darkness I can see he is hypnotized by the oral sex Jake is giving me. He bends over to kiss me. I turn my face away. I feel my hips
hunching again, against Jake's hot, magic tongue.

No! Please don't let me do this I tell myself!

He forces my face toward him pressing his lips onto mine. They are soft, full, warm. His tongue is trying to open my mouth.

I clinched my teeth tightly, but his tongue will not be denied.

My pussy is wet from Jake's probing, licking tongue and the moans I have kept inside me are finding their way into my throat.

My tongue wants his. His body is heavy against mine. I feel so weak, helpless.

But I won't give up.

My teeth open slightly and he pushes his tongue inside my mouth. I try to hid my tongue inside my mouth, but he finds it and caresses it sensually with his. It feels so good, so good. I am giving up. I open my mouth wider and he kisses me deeply, passionately.

He is good.

Very good.

The bastard.

Why did he have to kiss good.

I lift my face closer to his. He feels his conquest is near. But a kiss is not a surrender, I tell myself. If they want me, they must take me. I will not succumb to their depraved needs.

He takes his tongue out. My mouth reaches for it hungrily. My tongue wants more. My mind tells it no. But it does not obey.

More, I say to him. More.

But Buck's tongue is moving down my throat and onto my breasts sucking in a nipple that is already hard from Jake sucking on my pussy, deep inside it. Buck's mouth is hot to my nipple. Strings of passion run from it to the pit of my stomach and into my pussy where Jake is sucking. My tits and pussy are connected with a burning hot highway of passion. Jake is building a fire in my pussy and Buck is stoking it hotter with his delicious sucking of my tits. I have become their road of pleasure and they will travel it this night until their passion is satisfied.

Jake takes his tongue out of my pussy. I whimper with disappointment. He licks my ass giving up my pussy to Buck who leans forward from the back seat. Quickly he rips his shirt off and I see his deep, brown chest. He pulls off his pants, hunching naked in the back see. I can see the shadow of his big cock and his massive balls hanging below. He leans forward again pressing his full hard body against mine. He wants me to suck his cock, I know it, but I can't, I just can't. As his tongue moves down my body toward my pussy, his pulsing cock brushes against my face. We are in a 69 position with me on bottom. Jake holds my legs apart, giving Buck full access to my pussy. Buck sucks the lips of my cunt inside him. His cock lies hard against my face. I want it in my mouth, to feel its hardness down my throat, to taste his maleness.

Ooooohhhhhh!!!!! Shiiiiit! Ohhhhh god. No more! No more! I scream for mercy.

Buck drives his tongue deep into me, tasting my pussy's wetness. Jake runs the end of his hot tongue up my ass. I feel faint. Never have I had my pussy and my ass licked at the same time. I love it. But I can't. Its so wrong.

Please! Baby! Baby! Please! I can't stand this.

I feel myself wanting to cum.

Suddenly Buck pulls his tongue out and I scream. Put it back! Put it back, you fucking bastard. Make me cum!

Buck pushes his cock toward my mouth. It is big, not the biggest I have ever had, but big. I look at it, mesmerized. His balls swing freely.

He sees me watching and smiles. Slowly strokes his cock, squeezing it until the head swells beyond belief. I close my eyes, trying to shut out the fascination. I know what will happen to me soon. It is wrong and I want to fight against it. But the sexual fury of the two men fill the truck and I am caught up in it. Every erogenous nerve in my body is burning. How long can I keep my mind controlled against this ravishing of my body without giving in and begging for my own rape.

I can not keep my eyes shut. I open them and see Jake's friend nakedness, still stroking his cock. Oh dear God! Look at the size of that thing. Thick. Long. Throbbing. Why doesn't he quit stroking it. He's going to cum and I don't want him to, not yet. He the swollen head of it toward my face. I struggle upwards out of the seat, away from him, but he pulls me back.

She don't want to do it, Buck says to Jake. She don't want to suck my cock.

Make her do it, Jake says. She likes it rough. Make her do it. Force her. That's the only way.

Buck grabs my hair and pulls my face toward his cock. I clinch my teeth. He rubs the head of his cock across my lips. I swell his manhood. My head is swimming. He keeps rubbing my mouth with his cock.

Please don't do this! Please..... When I speak he forces the head inside my mouth. I feel his body tense. I pull back but he holds my head tight and forces more of his hard cock in my mouth. I am helpless now. I try to protest but can't. I can't speak. My mouth is filled with his cock, so big, so hard, the head so soft and swollen. I start sucking. It is automatic. It is what a woman does when a man's cock is in her mouth. It is not her choice to do or not to do. It is automatic. It feels good, his cock in my mouth. I am giving in, losing the struggle.

12