Tales of Kathye's Tail: Episode 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly he begins pumping his cock in and out of my mouth. Jake moves his mouth from my ass to my pussy and sucks hard. I grab Bucks cock with one hand and squeeze. I can't reach around it. I am already dreaming of having it stretch my pussy.

Suck it, he says. Suck it good. He says you give a great blow job, one of the best. Now show me. Suck my cock.

Suck his cock, Jake says. Do it! For me! You promised. Now do it, goddamn it, before I shove my cock up your ass.

I am holding the base of Buck's cock with my hand and sucking in and out. Licking the length of it. I don't want Jake's cock in my ass. It hurts too much. Buck gyrates his hips fucking my mouth with his cock. I taste the moisture coming from the opening. It tastes so good. My mind is burning now. I have lost. Enjoy this! Enjoy this! I tell myself.

Suddenly Jake rises from his knees and lays on my naked body. He rams his cock inside my dripping pussy and fucks me hard. I pull my mouth from Buck's cock.

Oh my God! Its sooooo good. Oh yeah, baby, fuck me! Fuck me hard. Take me!

I feel his hard cock ramming in and out of me. Oh, shit! I'm going to cum!

Oooooooooo!!!!. OH YEAH! OH YEAH! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! THAT'S IT! OH BABY! DO IT! I'M CUMING! OH GOD, I'M CUMING! OH MY GOD!

I' bucking against his cock hard! Good! So Good! I see Buck watching. His eyes are filled with lust. His lips are wet. I'm still holding his huge cock. Stroking it. It is so hard, so hard. And big. I feel it throbbing for relief.

I want some of that pussy, Buck says. I want some pussy.

Jake forces my body around so my head is in the floor board and my ass pointing toward the back seat. I am on my stomach.

Buck grabs my legs and pulls them open. He lifts my naked ass up so my cunt is open to him. Can I fuck her? he asks Jake. God I want to fuck her pussy.

Yeah, Jake says. Fuck her good. She wants it. Give her pussy a good Fucking. Fuck her brains out. Give it to her rough, hard. The way she likes it.

In desperation I force my legs closed. I must not let them know how much I am loving this. Buck laughs.

She's shut the gates. What is it they say? The gates to heaven look like a woman's naked legs.

Come on, baby, Jake says. Open up. You'll love it.

No! I say. No more! Please! Haven't I done enough? I sucked his cock!

Yeah, and you liked it, Jake says. Didn't you.

No, I lied. No. Just yours.

Buck runs his cock between my legs. I close them tighter. I feel the soft head of his cock as he forces his way toward my pussy. His balls drag against my flesh. I fight against the temptation, the excitement.

Buck grabs my ankles, pulling my legs apart, forcing them. I fight against his strength. But I am losing.

Please! Don't!, I beg. No more! I've had enough!

Buck keeps forcing my legs open. Jake runs his soft cock over my mouth. I am begging for them to stop. But they want, they are crazed with desire. I can feel their lust in the air.

Finally I can no longer fight. My legs come apart as he forces me over on my back. My head is hanging down toward the floorboard. Buck moans as he looks at my pussy. He pulls my legs up and spreads them wide. For a moment he just looks at my pussy. Then slowly he moves his cock up my legs. There is a new tingling in my pussy. Oh no, I think to myself. I don't want it to feel good, I don't want to want his cock.

Buck parts my pussy's lips with the head of his cock. He rubs my clit with it. I am already groaning with thoughts of its massive size. He shoves it in, just a few inches. It is hot, like a burning rod. Deeper he goes, slowly. I am going crazy. I want it all. But I don't. I can't show my need. Jake will be jealous. Buck is teasing me. He moves deeper inside me. I feel my channel being forced wider. Already his swollen head is deeper inside my cunt than any cock has ever gone. I can't believe it. My cunt is taking his huge tool. Suddenly he shoves it in, clear to the hilt. I grunt loudly it is so big. I scream for mercy. The pain is searing.

Easy. Easy with that monster, I beg him. Don't hurt me. You've got me now. I can't stop you. So go ahead. Have me! Fuck me! Fuck me good! My pussy is yours! Just don't hurt me! I've never had a cock so big.

Fuck her, Jake says. She likes to be hurt by big cocks. Shove it in her.

Buck shoves his cock in my pussy until I feel his balls slapping against my naked ass. The lips of my pussy are stretched until I fear they will tear. The smell of my wet pussy fills the cab of the truck. He rams his cock in and out of me. He is strong, powerful. He fucks me hard, harder than I've ever been fucked.

Oh my God! I scream. I can't take it. Its too much! But I can feel myself building for an orgasm. He fucks good. So good. I feel weak from his ramming cock.

I lift my ass higher to give him better entry. I spread my legs as far as they will go. I grab my knees to pull my legs farther apart. His cock is ramming me, like a bull breeding a fresh heifer. I am a virgin to him. His chest is on me, forcing me down. His body crushes my tits flat. He pulls me up on him. His hips are broad making me spread myself wider. He is driving his cock into me fast and hard. I hunch my ass, meeting his ever thrust. Our flesh slaps together loudly with each lust-filled hunch, my pussy slamming into his hard cock, his balls whacking against my ass.

I think of Jake and all the times we have joked about a threesome. Is enjoying this, watching me being fucked by his best friend, knowing I am being fucked against my will. He knows I like to be taken against my will, that I dream of forced sex, being gang-banged. But these are only fantasies, like we all have. I really never expected, or really wanted it to happen. But it is, here in his truck while he watches Buck rape me.

Suddenly Jake's hard cock is in front of me. I reach for it and take it in my mouth. I suck on it. It is hard again. I am surprised. He can't last much longer. I know this. He won't cum in mouth, I know, because I don't like that.

Ooooohhhhh! I'm cuming! I scream. Fuck me! Fuck me! Hard! Hurt me! Please. Make me cum! Fuck me with that big horse cock!

I am hunching to meet his thrusts.

Jake forces his cock back into my mouth and fucks. His cock is swelling. I can hardly breath.

Buck's tool is filling my pussy, stretching me wide. Jake's cock is fucking we wildly in the mouth. I taste his wetness.

My senses are vanishing. I am female whose only purpose is to satisfy the lust of these two men. A hot pussy! A warm mouth! Fuck me! Fuck me! Take me! Fill your lust! My body is yours!

Cream is running from my pussy and down my legs. Buck's bulging cock head feels like a baseball inside my raw, wet cunt. It rams against the back of my pussy smashing into my g-spot.

My release comes and I feel a gushing of my own juices. Buck's body tenses and he screams with desire and surrenders his load. My pussy is filled with his cum. I grab his cock between my legs. It is covered with our cum. I pump it. I want it all inside me.

Jake moans as he strokes his cock into my mouth. I feel the first of his cum enter my mouth and try to pull back. But he grabs my hair and pulls my face to him. He shoves his hard cock deep into my throat and unloads his cum there. I almost gag. But I take it. I want them to know I can take anything from them. Jake keeps cuming and I swallow as fast as I can. His cum slides down my throat and I suck him until he is screaming with pleasure.

I am weak from the fucking by these two. It is my first time for two men at once. I feel faint. Buck's cum is running out of my pussy and Jake's cum covers the lips of my mouth.

See, baby! Jake says. Didn't I say you would love it! God, that was wonderful!

Christ, she can really fuck! Buck says. Just like you said. She can really fuck! The best pussy I've ever had!

When Buck pulls his cock out of my pussy I turn and suck it clean. In my mouth I feel his cock growing soft, losing its hardness, but it's still thick. I suck slowly on it popping the head from my lips. I smile greedily and wonder when they will rape me again. Soon I hope.

**********

When the truck turns sharply into the garage, I am snapped back to reality. Jake had taken his hand from between my legs. Buck is sitting quietly in the back seat. My pussy is dripping.

Are you okay?, Jake asks.

Sure. Sure. Why not, I say trying to hide my heavy breathing. A question runs through my mind: Could I really do this, could I really let them fuck me together, could I suck Buck's cock while he watches, while he eats my pussy. No, I answered myself. No. Never. I love Jake. Only in my fantasies can I do such things.

When we pull up to the garage, I hear Buck moan: Oh no. They're closed.

In the window I see the 'Closed' sign.

Now what, Buck says. I can't get my car.

Well, Jake says. We'll just have to take you home.

Oh no, Buck says. You guys planned a movie. I don't want to screw your evening up. I hate this. I feel so bad. Just let me out. I'll hitch-hike back home.

You can't do that, I say. Its going to storm.

Yeah, Jake says. No way will I let you out. We'll just take you back.

No. Buck says. Just drop me off at the mall while you guys take in a movie.

I hate to do that, Jake says.

That would be rude, I say. Go to the movie with us.

I hate to intrude, Buck says.

You won't be intruding, I say. Besides. It will be fun. I will be the only woman there escorted by two handsome men. I giggle, remembering my fantasy and feeling the wetness between my legs.

Buck laughs. And we will be the only two men there with such a ravishing, sexy lady.

I blush in the darkness. If he only knew what I have been doing in the privacy of my torrid mind.

Then its settled, Jake says. We'll all go to the movies and then we'll take you home.

12