Tales of Kathye's Tail: The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begin to enjoy his cock. It tastes so good, so clean and masculine. It is so hard and so big. I want it in my pussy, deep in it.

My lover stops eating my pussy and I try to beg him not to stop. But I can't with the big cock in my mouth. I am sucking on it and licking the head. My mouth is ecstatic, fevered with heat from the long shaft of the cock and the inflamed head. There low cries deep in my throat as I attack the cock. It tastes so good, feels so wonderful.

My lust for the cock is raging, I can't get enough of its taste, its feel. There is a river of fire running between my mouth and my pussy where my lover is fucking me with his tongue. I grab my one tit with my hand and twist my nipple. My lover shoves his fingers, two of them, in my pussy. I know what is next and I brace myself for the onslaught. He fucks me hard, very hard with his fingers. I am trashing my ass to meet his ramming fingers. His friend is fucking me hard in the mouth.

I think he is going to cum!

He is breathing hard and telling me how good I am, how good my hot mouth feels, how good I can suck a cock.

Suck it! he says. Suck it, baby! Suck my cock! God it is so good!

His cock is swelling. I pull my mouth free. Don't cum! I beg him. Please don't cum I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard.

My lover hears me and sticks his cock in my pussy. His friend rolls off me to watch. I am glad because I don't want him to cum in my mouth. I want his big cock in my pussy. My lover fucks me hard.

Untie me, I swoon softly. Untie my hands. The friend unties me and I grab his cock and start stroking it. He goes wild. It feels massive in my hand. I feel the heat from it and the engorged veins, pulsating. I look at his cock and marvel at the size of it, and its hardness. The head is only inches away and I see drops of moisture coming out as I pump harder. I look at his face; it is a picture of ecstacy. His hips move in counter-rhythm with my strokes. His mouth is open slightly and he is moaning softly and breathing heavy. I am so hot. My pussy is on fire from my lover's cock. Suddenly my lover stops fucking me and sticks his cock in my mouth. I taste him mingled with my pussy's juices. It is luscious, to taste the two of us.

Fuck me! I beg the friend. I want that big cock in my pussy!

He climbs between my legs and rams his cock hard into me, all of it at once. I scream at the pain when it hits the back of my pussy. He stretches me wide. I can't believe the size of it, how it feels inside of me. He fucks me hard.

I pull my legs up high and open them wide so I can't take him better. He is a big man and fucks hard, very hard. I arch my back and hunch by hips with his movements so I can meet his slamming cock. My lover stiffens and his cock trembles in my mouth. I know he is ready, can last no longer. He is going to fill my mouth with his cum. I get ready for it, he shoots into my mouth. I swallow fast so I can take it without strangling. His friend is banging my pussy so hard, I have a hard time keeping my lover's cock in my mouth until he is finished. My lover is moaning with delight as his juice flows out of him. I grab his cock and milk it dry into my mouth.

My lover rolls off me, satiated, weak, giving me completely to his friend. Now I must satisfy his friend's cock.

The friend pulls his cock out and I can't believe it. No! I beg. Put It back in. Fuck me some more. He rolls me over on my knees and fucks me from behind. My face is buried in the pillow. He grabs my hips and pulls me to him. His lunges are violent, almost cruel. He attacks my pussy like a mad man, driving his hard tool into me like a battering ram.

I am screaming with pain and pleasure. He is on my G-Spot and makes me cum again and again and again. Suddenly he grips my ass with his massive hands, gives one last plunge of his cock and shoots his cum inside of me until I am filled with it and it spills out around his cock.

I fall forward and he collapses on top of me, his cock still jerking inside my raw pussy. After his cock goes limp, he dismounts. I turn over and take his cock into my mouth. I taste his cum and my pussy mingled. I lick it until it is clean. The limpness of his cock feels good in my mouth.

I am mewing with delight and satisfaction. He and my lover are finished, depleted. There cocks are hanging thick but limp. I take both cocks into my mouth, licking and sucking them. One is dark, black, the other white. I have done them both, and I have done a good job. I am pleased with my self.

The friend pulls his cock away from me. He vanishes back into the closet until the next time. My lover holds me close. I am whimpering with delight, disbelief. He tells me he loves me and I feel secure again. He has given me every woman's fantasy, and I have given him myself in a way I never thought I could. I will do it again.

12