Tales of Krond and Cyrilla Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a sound of muffled surprise, and then the Rider's mask filled with flames, the eye sockets roiling with smoke and flickering red light. Cyrilla released her grip in shock, and the Rider stood quickly, body mutely twisting, hands grabbing at the neck of the smoking mask. For a brief moment, the only sound was the frantic squeaking of the Rider's leather armour as its arms swung wildly, and a roar like a bellows from the eyes, which gushing out increasing torrents of flame.

This hideous dance lasted only a moment, before the Rider's body collapsed, the head smoking and sizzling. It lay between Krond and Cyrilla, both watching the corpse with wordless stares of confusion and horror.

"How...? How did you..." Krond began.

"I don't know! I don't know! I didn't... I wasn't... Krond, how?"

"I knew it was true."

"What was...?"

"You have power, Cyrilla. Like I told you. Magic." Krond's face was full of wonder as he looked at Cyrilla.

"I didn't want him to hurt you."

Krond smiled, refocusing, "I have survived worse."

"I was so scared..." Cyrilla's eyes welled up.

Krond scrambled to her side, lifting her up in a tight embrace. He whispered into her hair, "I am here; we are together. Together, we are strong. Very strong."

Their mouths found each other, wet and frantic, their fear and agitation transforming into a powerful rush of desire. Their hands furiously clung to each other; Cyrilla's hands like claws in his back, his fingers pressing into the softness of her buttocks, pulling her body tightly against his, desperate to merge. Krond's erection sprang to life between them; Cyrilla could feel it between her inner thigh and his belly, and she instinctively ground against it, her moan muffled by Krond's mouth.

Their tongues and bodies writhed together, their passions ignited by their brush with mortality and ruin. Cyrilla fumbled blindly with his loincloth, eventually tearing it out from between them, and pressed against Krond's torso again, his rigid shaft a burning, throbbing rod between them. She arched her hips forward, her vulva slick again, and hungry, mashing against the base of his cock. The sensation drew her head back as she uttered a low, breathy moan, while Krond pushed against her with equal intensity.

Cyrilla could not stand it any longer, raising her hips high enough for the dripping tip of Krond's erection to spread her open, and plunge deep into her. Her eyes rolled back with pleasure and she gasped aloud. Krond rumbled a deep, humming sound of satisfaction, and with little preliminary, clutched her hips and began thrusting steadily into her, each powerful stroke drawing breathy whimpers from his lover.

She tilted her head back, and cried out, "Gods, Krond, more! Harder!" Krond obliged by moving his arms under her legs and lifting them higher, fucking harder, grunting into her neck, their bodies wetly slapping against each other with furious intensity. Krond's cock felt huge inside her, filling her and producing waves of ecstatic pleasure with every powerful, deep thrust. She let those waves overwhelm her mind and body, her whole self becoming a conduit for the primal, orgasmic energy building in both of them. Her body clenched and focused as Krond increased his speed, his eyes empty, mind clear of anything except the transcendent bliss of their fucking.

Cyrilla looked down into Krond's face; their eyes met and locked with something approaching anger. They pressed their foreheads together, Krond's blood smearing between them, teeth gritted. They held each other's gazes as they approached climax together.

"Yes yes yes, don't stop! Don't... fucking... stop!" Cyrilla hissed. "Cum inside me! Oh fuck, I'm gonna..."

"Cum for me, Cyrilla!" Krond shouted, as his rhythm peaked. "I'm cumming! Fuck!"

Krond's entire body spasmed, his hips bucking forward as he cried out in orgasmic agony. Cyrilla felt his huge shaft inside tighten and erupt, flooding her with heat, filling her with his seed. The powerful throbs of his orgasm sent her over the edge as well, her cunt clenching in time with his shaft's pulse. They screamed together, covered in fresh sweat, crying out into the cold forest. Their bodies were locked together at their sex, their muscles flexing and twisting in a storm of sparking bursts of energy. They clutched at one another, holding each other close until the surge subsided.

Breathing heavily, Krond opened his eyes and looked into hers, "We'll have to run again."

"Not yet, Krond. Just let me... imagine that this lasts forever. I love you, Krond."

"And I love you."

Cyrilla slowly lifted herself off his slick, still-erect penis. She shuddered deeply as it slid out of her, and collapsed on the ground, her knees shaking. Krond's cock was coated in their mingled fluids, and the tip leaked still more pearly white seed. She wrapped one hand around the base of his cock and drew it up, squeezing and gathering the last remnants of his semen on her hand, forcing out one last, sensitive twitch from Krond.

She touched her fingers to her lips, tasting the product of their lovemaking. It was a hot, intoxicating brew, and she quickly cleaned her fingers, murmuring delight. Without thinking, she gripped his cock again and brought her mouth down, engulfing the wet tip, her tongue lapping at the slick, salty residue. Krond gasped in surprise and gritted his teeth, the feeling almost too intense to enjoy. The massive head of his cock filled her mouth with its soft, flexing muscle, hot and wet and oozing. Cyrilla sucked whatever she could get, swallowing it all greedily, still sucking when Krond lifted her chin up, bringing her mouth up for a passionate kiss.

When their lips parted, finally, Krond smiled sadly and said, "We still have to go."

"I know. I'm... I'm ready."

Krond stood and started gathering their gear, carefully avoiding the still-smouldering head of the Rider's corpse.

"We'll head up to the pass. To check one last time. We can't go down now; there will be more of these Riders. If we cannot use the pass, there may be another, longer way. Over the hills and around. Or the Rider has a horse nearby. We could..." Krond stopped, thinking.

Cyrilla sighed deeply, knowing that any of these options would be dangerous, and excruciating work. She was getting stronger, but this would be a test of endurance unlike anything she had experienced before. There was no room on this journey for carrying unnecessary burdens. Cyrilla knew what she must do.

"Krond, there is something I have to tell you. Before we leave."

12