Tales of Lustville Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking her laptop into the bedroom, She opened the folder with BigBrad's pictures and videos, and dropped a blank DVD into the burner. She moved the files over onto the disk and started the burn going, then picked up the remote, opening the locked folder on the media player. Scrolling through to new videos, she saw one titled, 'Jerking off with Mom', with today's date on it.

"That sounds like fun." She said to herself. "I wonder if his mom really jerks off with him."

She started the video, glancing over at the laptop as she leaned back against the headboard. The video was dimly lit, but the action was easy to see. She watched, spellbound as he stood outside an open door, obviously peeking inside as he jerked off.

"Oh, you naughty boy." She whispered as she slid her hand down the front of her shorts. "Are you really watching your own mom? Oh my god, I wonder if she knows? Is she putting on a show for her dirty little boy?"

Sarah's pussy quivered under her fingers as she glanced at the door, reassuring herself that it was closed. She could hear the shower running down the hall, so she started working her fingers over her clit, trying to see if she could cum before Brad got out of the shower.

She watched as he pounded his fist up and down the length of his cock in a furious rhythm, trying to cum as fast as he could. She whined softly as he started to cum, bringing a towel up under his cock as he shot off an absolutely enormous load. Spurt after spurt of cum sprayed into the towel, and she came suddenly as she watched him stroke his cock through the puddle of hot, sticky jizz.

"Are you okay, mom?" Brad called through the door.

"I...I'm f...fine, honey. I'm just on the phone, and trying to get dressed at the same time." She panted. "Don't come in. I'm not dressed."

"Well, that's no incentive to stay out." He laughed. "You know what us teenaged boys are like!"

The door rattled, and Sarah squealed as she jerked her hand from her shorts and turned off the TV quickly. She heaved a sigh of relief when she heard him laughing as he walked down the hall.

Looking over at her laptop, she noticed that the disk was done, so she popped it out and tossed it in the drawer of her nightstand. She got up and pushed her shorts down over her hips, then took her panties off too when she felt the crotch clinging wetly to her pussy.

She wiped at her juicing pussy with the sodden panties, then got a fresh pair from a drawer in her dresser. Stepping into them, she went over to her closet and got out a pair of jeans. She went over to the bed and stepped into them, pulling them up over her hips, then laying back on the bed as she worked the zipper up. She sucked in her tummy as she buttoned them, then sat up and pulled off her top. She debated about changing her bra, but decided that it was fine for now, so she went back over to the closet and pulled a loose peasant blouse from a hanger and slipped it over her head.

There was a laundry basket sitting in the hall when she came out of her room, so she turned around and picked up the shorts and panties, dropping them in the basket as she picked it up and went down the hall to the laundry room. She put the basket down on the drier, and sat her things off to the side. She started loading towels and socks onto the washer, spreading them out as she went. Her hand hit something cold and sticky as she reached into the basket again, and she pulled out a small, dark blue towel that was folded in half. She opened it, her eyes going wide as she saw that it was soaked with sticky cum.

Oh my god. She thought, Brad is jerking off. My Bradley is a big boy now. He's beco...she froze, staring into the sticky mess in the towel, her mind flashing back to the video she'd just watched.

Looking around, she wadded up the towel and hurried back to her bedroom, closing the door behind her. Quickly picking up the remote, she turned the TV on and rewound the video, watching it closely as BigBrad began to shoot his cum into the towel again. She stopped the video, and looked closely at the screen. There it was. She held the towel in her hand up, bringing it up next to the screen.

Her pussy quivered, then a shudder ran through her whole body as she stared at the same frayed corner on both of them. Her son had been watching her while she masturbated. And he was jerking off at the same time.

The towel slipped from her fingers as she started at the huge cock on the screen. That's my son's cock, she thought dazedly. He was jerking that monster off while he watched me play with myself.

Her legs were weak under her, and her head was spinning. She staggered over to the bed and sat down, breathing heavily as she kept staring at the screen, unable to take her eyes off of it. Finally, she turned the TV off, and slid her laptop over, opening it as she sat it on her lap.

She brought up a web browser and went to the site quickly, scrolling down as it loaded, then clicking on BigBrad's link. She went right to the profile, skipping over the stats and going right to the preferences.

A fresh flood of pussy juice soaked the crotch of her panties as she began reading.

'Well hung young stud wants hot MILF's to help me live out my Oedipus complex. Must be five-seven to five-nine, one hundred thirty to one hundred fifty pounds, short brown hair, DD-cup tits, shaved pussy with small bush. If you fit this description, I want you. Now.'

"I want to fuck my mom, but she'd never let me. Do you want to help me live out my fantasies?'

She scrolled back up to the stats section. Under location, it said...Lustville.

She scrolled back down, rereading the preferences, her heart pounding in her chest. She scrolled further down the screen, and at the very bottom, it said, 'text BigBrad at freephone-mobile if you'd like me to meat you sometime.'

"Meat you. That's cute." She laughed, then sobered quickly when it struck her again that this was her son's page on an adult website. He was posting pictures of himself, and telling the world that he wanted to fuck her!

"He wants to fuck me. My own son wants to fuck me." She muttered softly as she closed the browser and sat the laptop off to the side. Oh my god! What am I going to do? She asked herself. I can't know this...I don't want to know this. Oh shit, I played with myself while I dreamed about my own son fucking me! Twice!

She shook her head, trying to get her breathing under control. I wasn't really thinking about him fucking me, she told herself. It was just a cock. But what a big, beautiful cock. She thought dreamily. Does he really want to fuck me? His own mother? The thought made her pussy flutter under her tight jeans.

Getting to her feet, she went to the door and headed for the laundry room. As she got near the door, she saw Brad standing in front of the washer, holding his hand in front of his face. As she got closer, she could see part of the panties she'd had on dangling from his fingers.

Oh shit! She thought. He's sniffing my panties. Oh god, they're soaking wet, he'll be able to tell that I was turned on...I wonder if his...no! Don't think that. She told herself as she backed up.

"Brad, honey? Where are you?" She called. "I'll be ready to go in a few minutes." She watched him stuff her panties in his pocket and hurriedly start putting towels in the washer. "I don't like this top. I think I'll change into something cooler."

"I'm just putting the rest of the towels in the washer, mom." He said lightly. "Then I have to get something out of my room. I'll be right with you."

She went back into her bedroom, whipping off her peasant blouse and tossing it on the bed. She undid the hooks on her bra as she dug a stretchy grey tanktop out of a drawer. Dropping the bra on her dresser, she waited until she heard Brad coming down the hall, then eased the tank over her head, pulling it down so it was just over the spongy mounds of her tits as she turned toward the door.

"Oh shit, honey!" She said as she paused, giving him a quick peek at her tits, then pulled the top down quickly. "I didn't know you were there! Why didn't you say something?" She laughed, tucking the tanktop into her jeans, pulling it tight over her bouncing tits.

"I...uh, I didn't wan..."

"You were peeking at me!" She laughed. "You wanted to look at your old mom's titties!"

"You're not old, mom." He said quickly, backing up as she came toward him. "And I can't help but look. Those are some nice titties!"

She hugged him, pressing the spongy mounds into his chest as she let her hips ease forward. She jerked back when she felt something long and hard press against her leg. She released him, brushing by him and walking down the hall.

Why did I do that? She asked herself. That was mean, and foolish. I shouldn't lead him on like that. He'll think I wan...Oh my god, I don't, do I? No. Definitely not! That's a sin! The thought of letting my own son stick his huge cock in...

She shook her head, forcing her mind off that train of thought. Glancing back over her shoulder at him, she smiled. "Come on, honey. It's your choice." She said lightly. "You can eat whatever you want tonight!"

"Is your pussy on the menu?" He said softly, not realizing that he had spoken aloud.

"What was that, honey?" She laughed, pretending she hadn't heard him. She opened the front door and went out. "Make sure the door locks behind you. And I think we need to check the door on my room later. I don't think it closes right."

Walking over to the passenger side of her car, she tossed him the keys. "You drive tonight, okay? You don't mind do you?"

"Mind? Are you crazy, Mom?" He laughed as he got in her little Porsche. He leaned over and opened the door for her as he put the key in the ignition. "Let's see, do I mind driving around town in a hot little car with a hot chick with me. I'm gonna have to think about that and let you know." He said as he put the top down.

"You think I'm hot?" She asked as she put on her seatbelt and leaned back against the door. "I'm twice your age, honey. I'll bet you think all those girls you bring home are hotter than your old mom!"

Why are you fishing for compliments? She asked herself. And sit up in the seat. You're gonna make him crash if you keep pushing your titties out at him like that. Why don't you just rub them in his face?

"You're not old, mom. And you make them look like just what they are. Little girls." He laughed as he fired up the engine and pulled out onto the street.

"There you go again!" She laughed, laying her hand on his thigh as she leaned into him. She threw her head back and laughed as they pulled out onto the main street. She kissed him lightly as she slid her hand higher up on his thigh. "But you go right ahead, honey! You have carte blanche to say anything nice to me that you want tonight!"

You want him to fuck you, don't you? A little voice in the back of her head asked. You can't get that huge cock out of your mind, and you want him to fuck you with it. Go ahead, admit it.

"You got it beautiful!" He laughed as he gunned the engine and whipped the little sports car in and out of traffic. "But you choose what's for dinner, Mom. I don't think I can get what I want to eat tonight."

"Why not baby?" She asked as she laid her seat back and put her feet up on the dashboard. "You never know, the place you want to eat could be open, serving just what you have a taste for." She added as she let her legs fall open, raising her hands in the air, and shouting happily.

I don't know what's happening to me, she thought, smiling broadly at her son. I think I do want it. Oh god! I think I really want to fuck him!

"Faster, honey!" She cried as they went around a turn. "Get on the expressway! I want it hard and fast tonight! Come on, stick it in gear and put the hammer down!"

Brad looked over at her, marveling at the change that had come over her so quickly. She was laughing as she leaned her head out the window, and her nipples made tents under her tanktop they were standing up so stiffly.

"Jezzus! What have you been drinking today, Mom?" He asked as they approached the freeway on-ramp. "Whatever it is, get some more! I like you like this!"

"Hold on! Here we go!" He shouted as he spun the wheel and floored the gas pedal. The rear end of the little car swung wide for a second, then the tires caught and they powered up the ramp. They were doing over a hundred miles an hour as they shot onto the freeway, and Brad changed gears, slamming the gas pedal to the floor again.

The thrill of racing up the on-ramp, the car nearly going off the road as her son fought for control pushed her over the edge. She felt a shiver run through her, followed by a warm glow permeating her entire body. She looked over at her son, her eyes dropping to his crotch, then flicking up to his face as her juicing pussy quivered under her tight jeans.

"It's a natural high, baby!" She shouted over the wind as she looked over at the speedometer. "Faster, baby! You can go faster! Give me everything you've got! I want it all!" She groaned as her hand dropped between her legs and started rubbing her sopping wet pussy through her jeans. Her other hand jerked her tight top up over her tits, and she laughed happily as she started to cum. "Go faster, Brad! I'm so close, baby! Just a little more. Please? Just give it to me a little faster."

Brad was looking back and forth between his mother and the road, thanking god that they were on a long straightaway. He glanced down at the speedometer, and saw that they were passing one sixty. "Better make it quick, Mom!" He shouted. "Were coming up on the red line!"

"Cu...cumming!" She screamed, bucking wildly in her seat, her hand grinding frantically against her sopping wet pussy slit. "Oh fuck! Faster, baby! Please! Fuck me faster! Gimme every inch of that big fucking cock!" She screamed mindlessly. "Oh shit! Fuck me, honey. I want all that big beautiful cock! Oh god! Fuck Meeeeeeeeee!"

She looked over at him, her eyes glazed and glassy, her fingers beating a feverish tattoo into the juice soaked crotch of her jeans.

"Show it to me, BigBrad! I wanna see it! I wanna see your big fuckin' cock!" She groaned as she came again.

Brad worked the brakes, downshifting quickly, making the little car fishtail wildly. They shot past two exits, and were still doing eighty when he pulled off on the third exit, and barely got them to a stop at the light. He revved the engine, reaching over and pulling his mom's top down over her tits, then jerked the car into gear and peeled out when the light changed. He pulled into a shopping center and pulled the car into a space surrounded by vans and SUV's.

Sarah was writhing madly in the seat as she ground her fingers madly into the soaking wet crotch of her jeans. She looked up when the car jerked to a stop and she looked over at him.

Brad turned off the engine and tore at his pants, trying to get out of his seatbelt at the same time. Throwing the seatbelt off to one side, he jerked his zipper down and forced his pants down over his hips.

"I wanna see your big dick, BigBrad." Sarah moaned as she released her seatbelt and got up on her knees on the seat. "I watched your videos. I know you were watching me today. Why didn't you come in? I...oh, my fucking god!" She moaned as his cock sprang up in front of her.

"Shut up and suck it!" Brad grunted, grabbing the back of her head and pushing her face down into his crotch.

Sarah's mouth was opening as her head dropped down onto his cock, and she slurped the fat knob inside hungrily. Her hands found the twitching shaft of his cock and she started pounding on it eagerly, milking his huge, meaty cock off into her mouth.

Brad grunted, knowing that he wasn't going to be able to last long the way she was sucking and jerking on his cock. His hips jerked wildly up at her face as he pumped her mouth up and down on his throbbing prickstalk, fucking her mouth in a frenzy.

His head rocked against the headrest as his mother drilled her tongue into his piss slit, scooping up the sticky jizz drooling from it. He groaned as she reached down, cupping his balls in her hand, massaging them gently with her fingers.

Brad rolled his head to the side as he heard a window open next to him. He looked up and saw a woman starting down at him.

"Will she share that?" The woman asked, staring at his cock as his mother sucked and jerked on it hungrily.

"Sixty-five twelve Manticore Court, Anytime tomorrow." He grunted as he drove his hips up at his mother face. "Talk dirty to me. I'm gonna cum! Come on...unnnhgggg" He grunted as he felt his balls contract, then felt the first bursts of cum rocketing up his throbbing cockshaft.

"Fuck her mouth! Come on, shoot your cum in her fucking mouth!" The woman panted as she leaned out the window. Another face appeared beside her. "I wanna see you cum on her face! Pull her head up! I want you to cum all over her fucking slut face!"

Brad grunted and shoved his mother's head roughly down onto his cock, forcing more than half of the enormous prickshaft down her throat as sticky strings of jizz started spitting from his winking piss hole. His eyes rolled up in his head as he fucked her face mindlessly.

Sarah choked as her son rammed his cock down her throat, but she fought back the gagging reflex, swallowing his hot, gooey jizz as it shot straight down her throat. Brad groaned, trying to shove more of his spunk spewing cock meat down her throat as the tight passage massaged his twitching cockhead.

"Cum on her face!" A voice whispered huskily in his ear. "I want to see you shoot your hot jizz on her fucking face so I can lick it off!"

He turned his head and saw the redhead from the van leaning into the car. She plastered her lips to his, forcing her tongue down his throat as her other hand reached down and grabbed the back of Sarah's head.

"Jerk off on her face, muthafucker!" She moaned as she pulled his cock free of his mother's mouth and started moving her face around over the spunk spewing knob of his cock.

Sarah had both hands back on his twitching prickstalk and was beating it mercilessly up at her face. Wad after wad of sticky jism splattered across her cheeks and chin, and she rubbed them in with the head of his cock as it kept raining hot ball juice out at her. She was trying to get his cock back in her mouth, but every time she got it close, the woman would move her away. Sarah whimpered pitifully as a steaming jet of jizz hit the corner of her mouth, half of it coating her tongue, the rest splashing up across her cheek.

Brad looked down as the redhead pushed his mother away and bent over the door, sucking the swollen, jizz spitting knob of his cock into her mouth. He arched his hips up as he shot off again, his hands shoving the redhead's mouth down onto his cock as he humped his hips up at her face.

She let him fuck her mouth as he dumped three or four thick spurts of spunk down her throat, then forced her head up, looking at him as her hands pumped wildly up and down his cumming cockshaft. Grinning wickedly, her face flushed, sticky ribbons of jizz clinging to her lips, she plastered her mouth to his again, kissing him hungrily.

He pushed her away and looked over at his mother. He saw two women pulling her from the car, their hands roaming all over her body as they took turns licking the jizz from her face as they led her around the back of the car.

The redhead dropped her face into his crotch again and was sucking his cock eagerly. Her lips worked around the rim of his cockhead as her tongue lashed all over the cum coated pricktip. She was pounding her fist madly up at her mouth as she emptied his balls for him.

"Hey! That's mine!" the redhead cried as she pulled her head up off of his cock for a second and saw her friends licking the cum from Sarah's face. "Ah fuck it! I'm gettin' it fresh." She laughed as her head dropped back onto his cock. She sucked on him for another minute, then pulled her lips off his cock and opened his door. She grabbed his spit and jizz coated prickstalk, grinning wickedly at him. "Come on! Let's get in the van. You can fuck all of us! Come on!"