Tales of Lustville Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad knocked her hand off his dick as he stumbled out of the car, but she grabbed it again as soon as he was on his feet. Her hand kept up a steady stroking up and down over the turgid length of it as he climbed up into the van behind her.

"Lemme suck it again." She said as she slammed the door and dropped to her knees in front of him, leaning over and sucking the head of his cock back into her mouth.

Brad looked over and saw that his mother was up on her knees, her jeans and panties down around her ankles. A young brunette was leaning against the back door of the van, her legs spread wide as she ground Sarah's face into her crotch.

"That's it, baby. Get your tongue up in there." The girl purred, smiling happily. "Mmmmmmm, That's a good little slut. Suck Judy's pussy like you were sucking your boyfriends cock! Make me cum in that hot little mouth!"

"She's ready for him, Marta!" A young blonde said as she held Sarah's pussy lips open with her fingers. She had three fingers of her other hand buried to the knuckles in her pussy, and Sarah was humping down on them as the girl twisted them back and forth. "Come on, Marta! Her cunts like a swamp! I want to see her fuck him before I try to take that fucking monster! God, it looks like he'll tear her apart with that thing!"

Marta spat Brad's cock out and grinned up at him. "Can she really take this monster?" She asked as she pulled him over behind Sarah and lined his prickknob up with the wide spread lips of her pussy. The young blonde rolled over on her back, sliding under Sarah, then spread the lips of her pussy open even wider with her fingers.

"Don't know." Brad panted as they fit the fat knob between the puffy lips of Sarah's pussy and started feeding it up inside. "She got all turned on while we were racing on the expressway. I guess we were gonna fuck when we got home, but it all just happened so fast."

"That does it to me every time." Marta laughed as she put her hand on his ass and started pushing. "Go for it big boy! Let's see how much of this anaconda she can take!"

Brad grabbed his mother's hips, holding onto them as he started humping slowly. The swollen knob of his cock was already inside her tight cunt hole, and he pulled her back at him as he pressed his hips forward, forcing another couple inches of his humongous horsecock into her sloppy wet pussy tunnel.

Sarah groaned into Judy's pussy, her tongue lashing around wildly in the girls cream filled cunt slit. Judy moaned, humping her pussy up at her face. "Oh god! Eat me! Oh shit, you're so good! Make me cum...uh..." She looked up at Brad as he stroked his cock slowly in and out of his mother's pussy, working it slowly, but feeding her a little bit more every couple of strokes. "Oh shit...what's her name? Oh god! She's gonna make me cum...Oh fuck! I'm cummmmmmiinngggg!"

Judy jerked and twitched as Sarah drove her tongue deep into her cream coated fuck hole, lapping up the spicy nectar as it poured from the young girls spasming cunt. She sucked hungrily as she pushed her ass back, spreading her knees wider, rocking her hips up to line up her stretched out pussy sleeve for her son's piledriving prick meat.

"Oh god!" She groaned, lifting her face from Judy's cumming cunt hole. "Stick it in me, baby! Oh shit! It feels so fucking good! Give me more, honey. Momma loves her baby's big fucking cock so much!"

She started rocking her hips back and forth, forcing more of his enormous meat pole into her quivering cunt chute. She plastered her mouth back onto Judy's creaming pussy slit, capturing the stiff nubbin of her clit between her lips, chewing on it lightly. She nipped at the tender clit bud with her teeth, making Judy twitch and jerk as she ground her cunt up at Sarah's face.

"How much has she got, Beth?" Marta asked the young blonde laying under Sarah.

Beth pulled her mouth away from where she had been licking Brad's cock as it sawed in and out of his mother's cunt. "More than half." The young blonde panted as she leaned out, looking down at Judy slumped against the back doors of the van. "Get out of the way, Judy." She said as she kicked at her. "Move! I want her to eat me too. I think I need to be really fucking wet before I try to take this fucking hunk of meat!"

Marta laughed as she reached under Brad's ass and cupped his balls in her hand.

"Oooooohhhh! You got another big ol' load in these balls already, don't you big boy?" She purred in his ear. "You wanna drop this load in mommy's tight little pussy before you stick that big fucking horsecock in Marta's hot little cunt?" She laughed evilly in his ear. "She is your mom, isn't she? Tell me! I think it's so hot knowing you're fucking your own mom. Tell me!" She squeezed his balls in her fingers, making him groan and drive his hips forward.

Sarah threw back her head and screamed as his huge cock plowed full length into her clenching cunt channel. She started slamming her ass back at him, whipping her spasming cunt chute frantically onto the womb pounding length of his cock, taking him in to the balls on every stroke as pussy juice sprayed from her cumming cunt hole. Waves of sensation crashed through her as Brad's cock plowed balls deep into her clasping cunt channel again and again, her whole body shuddering under the force of his powerful thrusts.

"Oh fuck! She's taking the whole fucking thing." Beth panted as she pushed her face back up into Sarah's crotch. She started sucking up the hot, sticky girl cum that clung in thick strings to Brad's cock as he drove it in and out of his mother's hungrily sucking pussy, her lips and tongue working madly as she sucked at them both.

Brad felt his mother's pussy fluttering wildly around his cock, and her legs shook as she pumped her pulsing pussy hole back at his plunging prick meat. He could tell that she was cumming non-stop, and his balls contracted, then swelled in Marta's clasping fingers.

"Cum in her honey. Come on, shoot this hot load in mommy's pussy before she passes out on us." Marta whispered huskily. "Come on! Fuck her! Fuck her harder, baby! You know she wants it. Look at her. Look at how she's wiggling that hot little ass around, just begging you to keep fucking her! Give it to her! Shoot your fucking cum in her cunt!"

"You fucking bitch!" Brad grunted, leaning back into her as he rammed his cock into his mother's cunt in vicious tip to root lunges. "I'm gonna fuck you till you die, you fuckin...arrrggghhhhh!" He groaned as she squeezed his balls in her fingers.

"Promises, promises." She laughed in his ear. "I can't wait for you to fuck me with this big meat muscle. Oooooohhhh, look, I think mommy's all done. You fucked her out big boy."

Sarah had collapsed on top of Beth, and the younger girl had reached up, wrapping both hands around the throbbing shaft of his cock, pulling it down so she could suck the huge purple knob into her mouth. She arched her back, tilting her head back as she started feeding his cock into her throat. Beth tugged on his cock as she wriggled back toward him, and Marta and Brad watched in stunned fascination as she swallowed almost half his cockshaft before pulling back, gasping for air.

"Fuck her mouth." Marta whispered, pushing on his ass as she massaged his balls rhythmically. "I want to see how much she can take. Shove that fat fucker down her throat. I bet she can take it all!"

Brad spread his knees wider apart as he pressed his hips forward, and Beth moaned deep in her throat. His cock slid slowly between her lips, the fat knob pressing into the opening of her throat. Tears were running from her eyes as she arched her back higher, tilting her head back till her throat made a straight line with her mouth. Brad humped his ass forward, and they watched the skin of her neck swell as the head of his cock drove down her throat.

"That's all she can take." He panted as he looked over his shoulder at Marta.

"She can take it all. I know she can." She whispered huskily, her eyes glowing as she watched him stroke his cock slowly in and out of Beth's mouth. She pushed harder on his ass, trying to get him to feed more of his cock down the girl's throat.

"She can't take anymore." He grunted as he pressed his hips forward again, forcing as much of his cock down her throat as he could. There was still almost three inches left outside her wide stretched lips "Look, she can take it down her throat, she just can't get it in her mouth. I'm gonna break her fucking jaw if I try to push any more in."

He reached back and pulled Marta up next to him so she could see, then he eased his hips back. He rocked his hips slowly, fucking his cock in and out of Beth's mouth. Beth was moaning as she sucked his cock deeper into her throat, making him jerk every time she swallowed around his throbbing cockknob.

"Don't cum." Marta whispered in his ear. "Don't cum in her mouth. I want that hot load in my cunt. She can suck it out when we're done."

"I want to fuck you now." He grunted as he pressed his lips to hers, his tongue darting into her mouth. "I wanna stick it in you and fuck you till you beg for mercy."

"Never gonna happen!" She laughed as she pushed away from him. She laid back, supporting herself on her elbows as she pulled her knees up and spread her legs wide. "Come on, gimme that fuckin' cock! I've waited long enough to ride it!"

Brad eased back, letting his cock slip from Beth's mouth, making her whine at the loss. He turned, knee walking over to Marta, grinning down at her as she reached up and wrapped her fingers around his enormous cockshaft.

"Oh fuck! This is gonna be so good!" She panted as she fit the plum colored knob between her pussylips. "You're almost as big as my dad. Ungh, shit! Slow! Don't just shove it in! Let me get used to it!" She panted, looking down between her legs, watching as the apple sized head of his prick stretched her cunt hole painfully. Closing her eyes, she held her arms out to him, pulling him down on top of her.

"Go slow, big boy." She whispered in his ear as she ground her hips up at him. "Let me do all the work. You just lean into me, keep pushing down on it, but don't move it. We need to get it in first, then you can fuck me into heaven with that big beautiful cock." She groaned as another couple of inches of his stiff cock meat slid into her glove tight pussy, and she shuddered.

"Y...you fu...fucked your, dad?" Brad grunted, holding his weight up off of her on his elbows and knees as she writhed under him. She wrapped her legs around his back, hooking her heels under his asscheeks, pulling him harder against her, feeding more of his monster prickstalk into her quaking cunt hole.

Marta nodded her head rapidly, her eyes wide as she stared up at him. "H...how mu...much?" She panted as she ground her spasming pussy mound up at the gut wrenching girth of his cock. She could feel it stretching her, and she panted harshly, trying to get her breathing under control.

Brad glanced down, smiling when he saw that she had taken almost half of his cock already. "Almost half. Here, let me do it now." He grunted, easing his hips back, letting his cock slip partway from her stretched out cunt hole, then pressing forward, working it back in slowly. He started fucking her with short, slow strokes, letting her get used the sheer bulk of his prick meat as he started forcing more of it into her, giving her a little more of his huge cock with every stroke.

At the other end of the van, Sarah groaned and raised her head. She looked around, staring first into the wide spread beaver right in front of her face, then down between her legs as she raised up higher, trying to figure out what was causing the wonderful sensations in her pussy. Beth wrapped her arms around her hips, pulling her dripping cunt back onto her hungrily sucking mouth, mashing her face into the sopping wet slit.

Sarah moaned as Beth's tongue darted in and out of her gaping pussy hole, the nimble labia soothing the delicious ache from being stretched out of shape by Brad's humongous horsecock. Rocking her hips lazily, she purred as Beth licked and lapped eagerly at her juice dripping hole, grinding the puffy pussy meat into the girls face.

Brad was stroking steadily in and out of Marta's spasming cunt channel, and he groaned as he felt the head of his cock bump against the knurled knot at the opening of her cervix. Pulling back, he plowed his cock harder into her quaking cunt hole, making her wince as he drove his cock against the deepest part of her juicily sucking cunt.

"It's in." He panted, leaning down so he could whisper in her ear. His hips started working faster as he pulled his cock out, slamming it back in again and again, making her gasp and whimper. "Time to get fucked. You ready for it? I'm gonna make you beg bitch! Either beg for more, or beg me to stop, but you're gonna beg!"

Marta nodded, her eyes squeezed shut as dug her heels into his ass, pulling him deeper as she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him down on top of her.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Oh god, I've missed you so much!" She panted as she writhed under him. "Please, Daddy! Fuck me harder! Fuck your little girl hard now, Daddy!"

Brad's cock flexed inside her cream soaked cunt hole as he realized that she was lost in a lust filled fantasy. He started fucking her faster, his huge cock sliding easily in and out of her clenching cunt channel now. Slipping his arms under her, he spread his knees and started pounding her cock in and out of her wetly sucking cunt faster, pulling out till just the head was lodged between the quivering lips of her cunt slit, then slamming it back in, his balls smacking against the upturned cheeks of her ass.

"Daddy loves your little slut pussy." He panted in her ear as he fucked her harder, slamming his cock into her roughly. "You're Daddy's little slut, aren't you, Marta?"

Marta whimpered and nodded under him as her pussy fluttered and spasmed wildly around his cunt stuffing cock meat, and a fresh flood of girl cum poured from her clasping cunt channel. His cock made loud sucking and slurping noises as he plowed it in and out of her hungrily sucking cunt hole, and Marta clung to him tightly as she humped her pussy up at him mindlessly.

Sarah looked back over her shoulder, then ducked down as a loud banging noise came from the side of the van. She clambered up off of Beth as a light shone through the front window, followed by a loud tapping noise.

"Hey buddy! Get a room for god's sake!" A voice said. "You gotta get outta here. If you're not gone when I come back, I'm calling the cops."

Sarah fell over as she tried to get up off of Beth, rolling over onto her back. Jerking and tugging frantically at her jeans, she pulled them up over her hips, then crawled up to the front of the van, kneeling beside Marta and her son.

"Brad!" She whispered harshly, shaking his shoulder. "We have to go, honey! The cops are coming!" She looked around the van, then back at her son. He was making no move to pull out of Marta's tight, clasping cunt chute, if anything, he was fucking her even harder and faster.

"Brad! We have to go goddamn it!" She said louder, tugging at his shoulders to try to get him off of Marta. "Where are we, baby? And who are these people? Brad? Are you listening to me? Brad!"

"Give it up sweetie." Beth laughed as she scrambled past her, moving up into the driver's seat. "Once Marta gets a cock in that hot little cunt of hers, she don't let it loose till she's done with it." She grinned back at Sarah as she started the engine. "We gotta get outta here. You want to come with us, or get your car and follow? Either way, we gotta go, now!"

"I'll lead." Sarah said as she moved over and opened the sliding door. "Follow me, we'll go to my house." She stepped out and slammed the door behind her, then hopped into the driver's seat of her Porsche. She groaned when she saw the keys hanging from the ignition, thanking her lucky stars the car hadn't been stolen.

Sarah fired up the little sports car, then backed out of the space, noticing for the first time that it was dark out, the only light coming from the lights in the parking lot. How long were we in there, and who are those people, she wondered as she pulled up and waited for Beth to pull out behind her.

Oh god! I can't believe we're doing this! She thought. I just left my son in a van, fucking some strange woman! She looked around as she pulled up to a stop sign, noticing for the first time that her top was pulled up over her tits. She jerked it down quickly, grinning as a police car cruised by slowly, shining a light at the cars parked next to where they'd just pulled out of.

Beth followed the little sports car out onto the street, then onto the expressway, grinning as she looked down and saw that they were already doing eighty. Looks like momma wants to get home in a hurry, she thought, glancing over her shoulder at Brad and Marta. They were rolling around on the floor, fucking frantically, unmindful that the van was moving now. Marta was whimpering and crying pitifully as Brad plowed his enormous cock mercilessly into her battered, abused pussy tunnel. She clung to him tightly, her legs pumping rapidly as she dug her heels into his asscheeks.

Sarah looked in the rearview mirror as she turned off their exit, sighing with relief when the van made the turn behind her. She drove quickly through the near empty streets, thanking her stars again as they flew though every light, not having to stop once. In less than ten minutes, they were pulling into her driveway. Sarah hit the garage door openers, and Beth pulled the big van into the garage next to her.

Beth shut off the engine, whipping around in her seat as Marta let out a blood curdling scream, her arms and legs clenching tightly around Brad as her spasming cunt channel erupted around his powerfully plunging cock. Thick streams of steaming pussy juice sprayed from her quaking cunt hole, splashing across the front of Sarah's shirt as she jerked the side door open and leaned inside.

"Jezzus! Can you shut her up?" She said, looking over at Beth as Marta kept shrieking shrilly, moaning and begging Brad to keep fucking her. "Brad! Brad! We're home, honey. Let's go in the house! Come on, Brad! Get off of her!"

Brad just kept slamming his huge cock into Marta deliciously sucking cunt channel, his balls pulling up tight under his cock as he felt his load getting ready to burst into her hungrily sucking pussy. He grunted, stiffening suddenly, his cock slamming roughly into Marta's pussy as his mother wrapped her fingers around his swollen ball sac and squeezed it tightly.

"Oh no you don't, you little shit!" Sarah said harshly, tightening her fingers around his balls as she looked around the inside of the van. "Don't you dare cum in her! You've got three more pussy's to fuck, now get your ass into the house! Right now young man!"

"Holy shit!" Beth laughed as she got up out of the drivers seat and moved into the back. She planted her foot on Brad's shoulder, pushing as hard as she could. Brad slid down Marta's sweat soaked body, his cock pulling from her tightly clenched cunt chute with a loud slurping sound.

Marta screamed at the loss, her hand flying down between her legs to plunge three fingers into her gaping cunt gash. She jerked and heaved as she fucked herself frantically with the stiff digits.

Beth clambered into the back of the van and shook Judy, who was still passed out on the floor. She grinned down at her as Judy opened her eyes, peering up at her blearily. "Come on, Judy. We're home. Let's get inside and get comfortable. I think this parties just getting started!"

"You got that right!" Sarah laughed as she tugged and pulled at Brad's legs, trying to get him out of the van. "Who the hell are you people anyway?"

"I'm Beth, this is Judy, and the one big boy was fucking is Marta!" Beth giggled as she pushed Judy toward the van door. "We were parked beside you while you were sucking him off in the Mega-Mart parking lot. God, that was so hot! We just couldn't resist joining the party. You didn't seem to mind though."