Tales of Lustville Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember...Shit! I don't know! I was getting fucked, then someone was eating my pussy, and it was sooooooo good!" Sarah said as she rolled Brad over, hooking her arms under his knees and pulling him toward her. "Holy shit!" She moaned as she caught sight of Brad's huge, stone hard cock flopping around stiffly between his legs. "Did I..."

"Uh huh." Beth grinned as she moved over to Marta. "You took the whole thing too. Fuck! That was hot too, honey! You took that fucking horsecock to the balls and were begging for more! God, I can't wait till I get to fuck it!"

"Help me get him in the house, and you can have the first ride." Sarah giggled as she grabbed Brad's arm, pulling him up, then getting his arm around her shoulder. Beth climbed down, getting on his other side, and together they led him onto the house

When they got to Sarah's bedroom, they got him over to the bed and let him fall on it, then climbed up, pulling him up into the middle of the bed.

"Can I?" Beth asked, wrapping her hand around Brad's cock, stroking it lazily.

Sarah grinned at her, putting her own hand around the fat prickstalk, holding it upright.

"Knock yourself out!" She laughed, then watched as Beth swung her leg over her son's hips, holding herself up with one hand as she tried to fit the fat knob into her sloppy wet pussy.

"Help me! Oh please. Help me get it in." Beth whined as she ground her hips down at his prodigious prickstalk. The swollen knob slid across her pussy hole, and the thick shaft plowed up between the puffy, cream coated lips of her pussy, making her moan as it slid across her sensitive clit button.

"Move up. You need to get up higher." Sarah said as she pushed at Beth's ass, making her move up over Brad's body. She slid her hand up his thick cockshaft till her hand was just under the rim of his cockhead and centered over the tight opening of her pussy. "Push down, honey. But go slow. Just get the head in, then we'll worry about the rest of it."

Beth pushed down slowly, and Brad's fat cockknob started to go into her pussy, then slid off to the side again. Beth groaned, and Sarah pushed her up over his body again.

"I know what's wrong." Sarah said as she spit on her fingers several times, then eased two stiff digits into the other girl's tight pussy hole. She stroked them in and out a few times, then spit on then again and added a third finger, pressing them in slowly to the knuckles, making Beth moan and push her ass back at her.

"That's it baby. Push your pussy back at me. God, this little hole is just so fucking tight! We gotta stretch it out a little before you can get his cock in." She said as she pulled her fingers out again, adding a fourth, then pushing them back into the girl's tight, wet cunt. She twisted them back and forth slowly as she pumped them in and out, and Beth groaned, her back arching as she humped down onto Sarah's fingers.

"You like that, huh?" Sarah laughed. "Go ahead, sweetie. Fuck yourself on my fingers. God! You are so fucking wet! But there's one more thing we gotta do."

She grabbed the thick shaft of Brad's cock, tilting it up at her face as she kept pumping her fingers slowly in and out of Beth's dripping pussy hole. "Now we get this wet." She said as she spat on the head of his cock, working it in with her fingers, then popping the swollen knob into her mouth.

Drooling heavily on his throbbing prickknob, she slurped and sucked on it as her hand worked her hot spit into the top third of his cockshaft. She pulled his cock out of her mouth after a minute and inspected her handiwork. His cock glistened wetly with her spit and his dripping pre-cum, and Beth's pussy was taking all four fingers up to the knuckles easily now.

"Move back a little, honey." Sarah said as she spat on the head of his cock again. Beth moved back on her knees, and Sarah eased her fingers out of her pussy as she lined up the head of Brad's cock with her now gaping pussy hole. "I think we're gonna do it this time."

Beth moaned as the fingers slipped from her pussy, replaced almost immediately by the apple sized knob of Brad's cock. Sarah held his cock against her pussy hole as she pulled on Beth's hip, smiling as she watched the swollen knob pop through the tight ring of muscle guarding the opening of her cunt hole.

"Oh my fucking god!" Beth groaned as she felt the huge cockhead bull up inside her. "Oh shit! It's so fucking big!" She shivered, and her hips started moving up and down on their own, making the spit slickened prickknob start to slip out.

"Don't move yet, honey." Sarah said as she let go of Brad's cock and put both hands on her ass. "Just hold it in you for a minute. Get used to it first. That's right, just let it fill you up, you can take some more in just a minute."

She dropped one hand, moving it between her legs, and started stroking the girl's clit gently. She put her other hand back on Brad's cock, and started jerking him off up into Beth's pussy. Beth whimpered, and started pushing down on his throbbing cockshaft, working her hips in slow circles.

"Oh shit! I don't know if I can take it!" She moaned. She was pushing her ass down steadily, and had the top third of his cock firmly seated in her tight, sucking cunt hole. Her hips moved in slow circles as she humped her cunt down on him, her stretched out pussylips clinging wetly to the thick shaft.

Brad groaned and started moving his hips slowly as he felt his cockhead embedded in a hot, wet pussy again. Opening his eyes, he saw Beth's tits hanging in front of his face, swaying gently as she rocked her pussy up and down on his cock. He reached up, cupping one of the spongy globes, raising up slightly so he could suck the stiff nipple into his mouth.

"Oh shit!" Beth gasped, her ass jerking down, forcing almost half his cock into her spasming pussy tunnel. She started humping down harder on him as she put her hand behind his head, holding his mouth to her tit as she started fucking him in earnest.

Sarah watched for a minute as Beth jammed her pussy down onto her son's huge cock, his hips arching up to meet her strokes. He pulled out till just the head was trapped in the tightly sucking chute of her pussy, then started fucking up into her with short, fast strokes.

Thick streams of girl cum poured from her pussy around his throbbing cock meat, and he started fucking her with longer strokes, giving her almost half his stone hard prickshaft at a time. Beth jerked and writhed on top of him, leaning closer, holding herself up on her elbows as she mashed her fluffy tit mounds into his face.

Moving back off the bed, Sarah slid her jeans and tanktop off, then went out into the hall to check on Beth's friends. She saw Judy stretched out on the couch, and she smiled as she looked at the familiar looking pussy. She couldn't resist getting another taste, so she leaned down, pushing the girl's legs apart, then dragging her tongue slowly up the fur fringed slit of her pussy. Judy jerked, moaning deep in her throat, and her hand just missed Sarah's head as she moved away. Judy's fingers slipped into the soft wet slit of her pussy, and she smiled dreamily as she moved her fingers lazily up and down.

Sarah went into the garage, and looked into the open door of the van. Marta was still stretched out on her back, her fingers plunging madly in and out of her sopping wet cunt hole. Sarah watched her as she moved quietly up beside her, then reached down, wrapping her fingers around her wrist, forcing her fingers even harder into her drooling pussy hole, holding them buried to the knuckle. "I've got something alot better than your fingers in my bedroom." She whispered in Marta's ear.

Marta's eyes flew open, and she stared at Sarah as she climbed over her, pulling her fingers from her pussy, replacing them with her knee as she straddled Marta's leg. Humping and writhing slowly on top of her, Sarah ground her tits into the other woman's, their bodies sliding against each other on a sheen of sweat. She pressed her lips to Marta's, her tongue dancing and darting against her lips, then slipping into her mouth as she ground her knee into her pussy mound. "I want to fuck you, Marta. Come on, you'll love my big cock. It's almost as big as my son's."

She raised up off her, sliding down her body as she backed toward the door of the van. Her tongue left a wet trail as she dragged it down Marta's body, and she grinned as she felt her hand coming down on her head, pushing her face between her legs.

"Mmmmmmm, that's a great idea, honey." She whispered as she planted her lips lightly on the hairy crease of Marta's pussy. She pushed her legs apart as she pressed her face harder against her drooling pussy slit. Her tongue darted out, poking up into the gaping hole of Marta's pussy. Spreading the fleshy lips apart with her fingers, she opened her mouth and pressed her open lips to her juicy cunt slit, sucking gently as she darted her tongue in and out.

She sucked and licked lazily at Marta's pussy, taking her up to the edge, but not letting her cum, no matter how hard Marta tried to get her to suck her off, to let her cum. She whimpered as Sarah pulled away, then sat up as Sarah took her hand and pulled her up off the floor.

"Come fuck me." Sarah smiled as she pulled her from the van. She kept her grip on her hand as she led her into the house, and down the hall to her bedroom.

Brad was on top of Beth as they walked in the bedroom, his ass a blur as he pounded his cock in and out of her pussy in frantic tip to root lunges. Beth was holding onto him as hard as she could, her eyes rolled up in her head, lost in a mindblowing storm of climaxes that battered her in seemingly never ending waves. She was drooling as her head rocked back and forth, and strange gurgling and gobbling noises came from her every time he plowed his huge cock into her tortured cunt tunnel.

Marta started for him, but Sarah held her back, smiling as she looked at her.

"No, I'm going to fuck you." She said softly as she went over to her dresser and opened the bottom drawer. She took out a large cloth bag, then pulled Marta up onto the bed with her. "Get the lube out of the nightstand. There's a couple different kinds." She said as she opened the bag.

"I'm dripping like fuckin' faucet." Marta panted. "I don't need any lube, honey."

"Just get it, you'll be glad you did." Sarah laughed as she pulled a twenty-four inch double headed dildo from the bag, her hands running over it fondly as she smiled at Marta.

"Holy shit!" Marta gasped, turning and opening the nightstand drawer. She took out a bottle of Astroglide, then picked up the tube of KY jelly for good measure. "Let me see that thing!" She giggled as she slid up onto the bed to kneel in front of Sarah.

Taking the huge dildo gingerly in her hands. She sighed as she saw that she couldn't close her fingers around the girth of the enormous toy. At each end of it, instead of a head, there was a clenched fist, and in the middle, a pair of large wooden handles protruded, forming a 'Y' shape .

Sarah squeezed a large glob of KY onto one end of the dildo, then pushed Marta down onto her back. She handed her the dildo as she spread the lips of her pussy and squeezed a big glob of the slippery gel right into her pussy, then pressed the lubed end of the dildo against her gaping cunt gash.

"Ready? I'm just gonna shove it in. It's the best way." She said, looking up at her. Marta nodded, her eyes never leaving the huge, fist shaped knob of the dildo. Sarah twisted the thick dildo back and forth a few times, the plunged the thick shaft into Marta's pussy, making her groan and start to pull away.

"Be still. It gets easier." Sarah said softly as she twisted the thick rubber cock back and forth slowly. "Lay back. Breathe...that's right. You can do it. You want to fuck me, don't you Marta? You want my big cock in that hot little cunt of yours, don't you? Mmmmmmm, I'm gonna fuck you so good, baby!"

Marta leaned back, supporting herself on her elbows as she rocked her pussy up at the huge dildo. She watched as Sarah fed almost half of one end inside her, then smiled as she stretched out on her back in front of her.

"Now you do me." Sarah said, her eyes gleaming as she stared at the thick log of rubber cock sticking from Marta's pussy. "Come on, Marta. Just like I did you. Oh please...I want to fuck now. I want it so bad!"

Marta grinned as Sarah writhed and panted in front of her, then scooted closer, leaning forward and picking up the tube of KY. Spreading the fleshy lips of Sarah's pussy gently, she squirted a big dollop of the sticky goo up into her cunt hole, then squeezed more out onto her fingers. Easing two fingers slowly up into her pussy, she stroked them in and out slowly, smearing the sticky lube all around the mouth of her pussy hole. Picking up the free end of the dildo, she squeezed another glob onto the tip, then pressed it into the twitching opening of Sarah's cunt.

Sarah grunted as she punched the fat rubber dildo through the tight ring of muscle at the mouth of her pussy, then pushed it in a little deeper before she started twisting it slowly. Sarah breathed deeply, letting her pussy adjust to the sudden intrusion, then sat up, popping the top on the Astroglide and squeezing out a thick line of it along the length of the thick rubber cock. Holding the bottle out to Marta, she spread the slippery lube all over the shaft of the toy, then laid back, grabbing one of the handles, humping her ass down at the fat, cunt stuffing shaft as she pulled it into her pussy with the handle.

Marta stared wide eyed as Sarah took more than half of the thick toy into her pussy before she started to pull it out. She slid around so her pussy was facing Sarah's, and as the fat cock slipped from her stretched out cunt hole, it slid smoothly up into her own. Marta moaned as the thick cock plowed into her juice and lube soaked hole, sliding easily on a sheen of lube. She humped her ass closer as Sarah pulled the dildo back into her own pussy, making Marta whimper as the loss.

"Oooooohhhh fuck!" Brad grunted as Beth's pussy clenched tightly around his cock. The tight opening of her pussy squeezed around the root of his cock, trapping him inside her as she shuddered and writhed under him. The fluttery, milking sensations of her tight, wet pussy tunnel spasming around his twitching cock meat sucked the cum up out of his balls, and he jerked and humped frantically, trying to move his cock inside her.

Beth screamed as the first hot jets of jizz spewed from his piss hole, spraying in thick, heavy streams right onto the mouth of her womb. He was shooting so much cum into her cumming cunt hole that she thought he was pissing in her. Thick strings of cum burst from his piss slit again and again, filling her tiny cunt channel to overflowing in seconds.

Brad grunted, jerking his hips back as his slimy spunk greased up her glove tight pussy sleeve, freeing his cock from her cunt's clenching grasp. Beth squealed as he started ramming his cock in and out of her quivering, quaking cunt hole, her screams rising in volume as he pounded his cock feverishly in and out of her hungrily sucking pussy. She clung to him as she humped back at him, welcoming the brutal invasion of his oversized cock into her abused cunt chute.

"Please...Oh god, please!" She shrieked into his neck. "Oh god. I'm going to die if you stop. Ple...please keep fucking me. Ne...never. Never like this...Oh god, take me now. Take me...oooooohhhh." She swooned under him, her body going limp as he battered her stretched out pussy ruthlessly with his hammering horsecock.

Brad's eyes rolled up in his head and he grunted as he collapsed on top of her, gasping and panting from the exertion of their tumultuous union. His cock was buried to the balls inside her as he lay out on her, and they both jerked and twitched against each other as their loins fluttered and spasmed on each other.

Marta and Sarah stared wide eyed at the display next to them on the bed. They both humped their pussies down on the cunt stretching dildo, pushing and pulling on the handles as they moved closer together. Marta looked down as she felt something cold and hard pushing against her pussylips. She groaned when she saw that she had the full length of her end of the dildo inside her, and started grinding her cunt up at the handle, trying to mash her clit into the slippery wooden knob.

"Tu...turn it." Sarah gasped, reaching over and giving the handle a quick twist.

Now it was pointing down toward Marta's pussy, and she could get the slick surface to rub directly into her clit. Humping her clit madly against the slick handle, Marta reached down, grabbing Sarah's hands, pulling her closer as she started fucking her ass at her frantically. The thick rubber cock slid in and out of their joined pussies, making loud sucking and slurping noises as they writhed together happily.

Sarah shuddered, her body stiffening as she started to cum, and a tremendous spurt of girl cum spewed from her pussy around the driving length of the dildo. Marta started cackling madly as hot pussy juice rained down on her, and she felt her own pussy spasm, then quiver as her orgasm burst over her.

Flopping back on the bed, her hips worked frantically as her legs twined around Sarah's body. She ground her cumming cunt mound into Sarah's, the full length of the huge toy buried inside both of them. Marta ran her fingers over her clit, and at the first feather light touch, lights exploded behind her eyes and a roaring noise filled her ears. She pressed harder on her throbbing clit bud, and her body erupted into orgasm again.

Sarah rolled onto her side, her legs hooking into Marta's as she pulled herself even closer to her, their juicing pussy mounds sliding wetly across each other. Sarah's ass jerked, making the dildos slither and slide inside both of them as she humped mindlessly, finally falling back on the bed, gasping for breath, unable to take anymore of the delightful punishment.

* * * * *

"Brad." Sarah said softly as she shook him gently. "Hey, we're gonna go in the kitchen and get a beer. You and Beth come with us. Come on now, get up."

Brad grunted and started to raise up off of Beth, but she moaned and tightened her arms and legs around him.

"Noooooooo." She whimpered softly as she writhed slowly under him. "Don't take it out. Please? It feels so good in me."

Sarah laughed, looking over her shoulder at Marta.

"Do you have something I could wear?" Marta asked her, running a towel through her hair. "I can't find my clothes. They must still be in the van."

"Sure. You're about my size." Sarah said, walking over and opening a drawer in her dresser. She pulled out a couple of T-shirts and tossed one to her, grinning at her new friend. "Here ya go. You're not going to need bottoms."

"Oh really?" Marta laughed, slipping the T-shirt over her head and pulling it down over her body. "You think you're gonna get lucky again?"

"Uh huh." Sarah said as they walked down the hall to the kitchen. She got them both beers from the fridge and handed Marta one as they sat down at the table. "But I want to shave your pussy before we do the nasty again."

She spread her legs, running her fingers along the outer lips of her clean shaved pussy. "Isn't that pretty? I love the way the girls in the porno flicks look, that's where I got the idea. I don't like that completely bald look, but being bare like this feels soooooo good. I do different styles on the bush for the fun of it."

"It is pretty." Marta said, spreading her own legs, running her fingers through the rich growth framing her own pussylips. "The last guy I dated liked me hairy, so I just quit shaving. I used to keep mine like yours is. I wouldn't mind trimming it up a little bit."

"My husband was like that. He loved the actresses in the old porno's. He went apeshit over those hairy pussies!" Sarah laughed as she took a sip of her beer.