Tales of Lustville Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marta looked at her, a small smile on her lips. "Is he really your son?" She asked, watching her closely.

Sarah blushed and nodded. "Don't ask me what happened. I really don't know." She said, taking a big sip off her beer. She looked at the can, then tipped it back and emptied it. She got up and got another one, popping the top as she sat back down.

"Until today, he was just my little boy. But I..." She paused, then told Marta about her fascination with huge cocks, and her fantasies about them. The whole story rolled out of her, the first video, the discovery of the website, then finding out that her son had jerked off as he watched her play with herself, and making the connection with the towel she'd found in the laundry. "It all just seemed to...I don't know. It just did something to me."

"Wow, it sounds like you had a hell of a day." Marta laughed, getting up to get herself another beer. "So how do you feel about it? Do you think you can handle this? It's a pretty big step to take. I mean..."

Sarah looked at her for a moment before answering.

"You want the truth? I don't regret it. And I don't regret the way it happened either!" She laughed. "Oh my god! I still can't believe we did that! What on earth made you do something like that, Marta? Do you guys do shit like all the time?"

"No." Marta laughed. "We were heading out to a club, and pulled into the parking lot to get changed. Beth had picked Judy up from work, and she was getting dressed in the back when you pulled in."

She leaned closer, sitting her beer on the table. "Is there really a website where you can meet guys with really big dicks?" She asked. "I love fucking a huge cock, but damn! It's so hard to find them! Half the guys I go home with have a sock, or a salami stuffed down their pants! And it's not fair!"

"It looked real to me. And Brad has an ad on this one. His handle is BigBrad!" Sarah laughed. "Gimme a second, let me get my laptop."

She got up and went down the hall to her bedroom. She stopped as she entered the room.

"Oh god, Brad! It's so good baby! Oh shit, I love the way you fuck me!" Beth was moaning as she writhed slowly under her son. Her legs worked rhythmically, her heels hooked under his asscheeks, pulling him in, then releasing him, controlling the speed of his fucking. "I...is it too soon t...to fa...fall in love?" She gasped, hugging him tightly to her.

Sarah watched as Brad spread his legs wider, angling his cock to get the deepest penetration. He started moving his hips in slow circles, swinging his cock from side to side as it stroked in and out of Beth's tight little pussy.

"N...no." He panted, picking up the pace slowly. His arms tightened around her, and he lifted her from the bed, holding their weight up on his elbows. "I...I think I fe...feel it too."

He started rocking her back and forth under him, drawing his cock out till just the head was still in her, then pulling her back down, feeding the full length into her until his balls pressed against her flexing asscheeks.

Moving as quietly as she could, Sarah picked up her laptop from her dresser and backed out of the room, never taking her eyes off the young couple on the bed.

"How old is Beth?" She asked as she sat down next to Marta. She opened her laptop, looking at the other woman as she waited for it to boot up.

"Twenty-two. Why?" Marta asked, getting up and going over to the fridge. "You ready for another?" She asked, holding up a beer.

"Yeah. There's a bottle of bourbon in the cabinet, would you grab that too?" Sarah said. "Glasses are on the next shelf up."

"So why the curiosity about Beth?" Marta asked as she sat down, sliding a beer over in front of Sarah. She opened the bourbon and poured them both a shot. "Wait! Don't tell me!" She laughed. "She's falling in love again! Is that it?"

"Well, she was asking Brad if it's too soon to fall in love." Sarah said, taking a glass from Marta and tossing it back. "I...I don't, I just don't want him to get hurt, you know? He's only eighteen! He's had girlfriends and all but..."

"But you're not ready to share him yet, is what you really mean." Marta said as she refilled their glasses. "And you had to share him the first time you fucked him. You haven't had a chance to really make love with him yet. It's okay, we can go home and leave you two alone if you want."

"No. I don't want you to leave. Beth and Judy can, but I'd like you to stay." Sarah said as she brought up a browser and opened the hungmale site. "And what's up with Judy? She's been out of it since we got here!"

"She's been pulling double shifts all week. She's behind on her car payments." Marta said as she tossed back another shot, chasing it with her beer. "I told her I'd give her the money, but she won't take it."

"Okay, as long as it's not drugs or something like that." Sarah said. She opened BigBrad's page, turning the laptop so Marta could see. "This is Brad's page. Look at what he wrote in the profile!"

"Oh my god!" Marta laughed. "No wonder you were gonna give it up to him! Damn girl, if I knew a hot young guy that's hung like him had the hots for me, I'd woulda been all over him too!"

"I know, that's part of what made me think about it. This is the other part." She said as she opened one of the video files. It was the one of Brad jerking off outside her bedroom. She turned the volume up, and they could hear her clearly in the background. "I found the towel in his laundry, and watched this video again, just to make sure. You see that frayed corner? The towel I found is that towel!"

"Have you looked at any of the other guys on this site?" Marta asked as the video ended.

Sarah shook her head and went back to the main page. "How many of these guys do you think are real? Have really big cocks, I mean." She asked as she scrolled down the page slowly. She went to the next page, scrolling down slowly as they looked at the profile pictures.

"You never know." Marta giggled. "Alot of these are proba...wait! Go back! Scroll up a little more. There! Open that one!" She said, pointing at one of the pictures.

Sarah opened the page, looking over at Marta. She was staring at the pictures on the screen, her mouth working as if she was trying to say something.

"Marta? is something wrong?" She looked at the pictures on the page. They all showed an older man, probably in his mid-forties. "Do you know him?" She asked as she scrolled down to read the profile.

AgeForty-Seven

HeightFive-nine

WeightOne sixty-five

BuildMuscular

LocationLustville

EndowmentFifteen inches

All it said in the preferences section was, 'I miss my little girl.'

"You know him, don't you?" Sarah said softly. "Who is he?"

"My Daddy." Marta whispered, reaching out and running her fingers over the screen. "I didn't know he got out."

"Did you..."

Marta nodded, a whimsical smile creasing her lips. "I was fourteen. The first time. It was...it was my idea. He was drunk...so it wasn't rape or anything. I let him do it. Hell, I wanted him to do it." She shook her head. "He never told me he got out."

"Wow. What do you mean, he got out? Got out of where?" Sarah asked her, moving her chair closer.

"Prison. He was convicted of bank fraud. A Ponzi scheme." She grinned at Sarah. "I was so proud of him. He was so smooth, he could talk anyone into anything. And he did it all for me."

"Would you like to see him again?" Sarah asked as she scrolled back up the page, opening some of the pictures. "Jezzus! Look at the size of that thing! It hangs halfway to his fucking knees!" She looked over at Marta, blushing furiously. "Oh shit! I'm sorry, honey, I didn't mea..."

"It's okay." Marta laughed, leaning over and kissing her lightly. "It is big. Long at least, it's not as big around as BigBrad's is. That fucker is a real horsecock!"

She looked over at Sarah as she kept opening pictures. "Why do you ask if I'd like to see him again?"

Sarah scrolled back down the page, frowning when she got to the bottom. "Brad had a place where you could send him a text message, your dad doesn't." She scrolled up to the top of the page, and clicked on a link marked 'Contact User'. An email box opened, and she looked at Marta. "Send him a message. Put something in it so he'll know its from you."

Marta stared at the screen, and Sarah turned the laptop so she could reach the keys.

"Do it." She said. "You never know."

Marta nodded, and started typing, filling in each block as she came to it.

FromMarta.Mathers@myworld.biz

SubjectI miss my Daddy.

I love you Daddy, and I miss you. Please call me.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

07/04/1964 08/01/1983 07/04/1997

"What are those dates?" Sarah asked, looking over her shoulder. "And do you mind if I write your phone number down?"

"Go ahead!" Marta laughed as she hit send. "I hope you want to stay in touch. I think we can be good friends. We're off to a really good start!" She said as she stood up, pulling Sarah to her feet with her.

"Let's go get your toy." She said as she slid her arms around her waist, kissing her lightly, then more hungrily as Sarah slid her hands down, cupping the tight, round cheeks of her ass. "I think I want you to fuck me again. Unless you think we can pry Brad off of Beth. God! I'd really like to watch him fuck you! I think that would be so hot!"

"I don't think she's going to give it up without a fight, at least not tonight." Sarah laughed as she ground her crotch against Marta's. "And I have a nice little strap-on I've been dying to try with someone. I guess it's not little, it's fourteen inches long, and almost as big around as my double."

"Is it too soon to fall in love?" Marta laughed, pulling Sarah's T-shirt up, stripping it off her and dropping it to the floor, then lifting her arms so Sarah could pull hers off. "You're a girl after my own heart. Come on, you can fuck me first if you want."

"It's never too soon to fall in love." Sarah said as she took Marta's hand, leading her out of the kitchen.

(-)

Well, that's all for now. Come back and check out Chapter Two. Let's see what kind of mischief Sarah & Marta and Brad & Beth can get into!