Tales of Lustville Scene 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, you got someone special in mind you want to surprise with this new nymphette look? I didn't know you were seeing anybody. Are you? You better fess up girlfriend!"

"No, I'm not seeing anyone at the moment," she said. "But there is someone that...Well, I'd just like to see if they'd be interested..."

"Okay, keep your secrets," Tracy laughed. "I'm sure I'll hear about it later. But for now, let's get rid of that bush. Can you get up on that counter by yourself? Or you need a hand?"

"I can do it." Lois laughed, "I'm only a couple inches shorter than you...Bitch!"

She stepped back until she felt her butt hit the edge of the counter, then hopped up on it. She wriggled around, perching her asscheeks right on the edge, and leaned back against the mirror. Lifting her legs, she hooked her fingers under her knees, and spread them wide apart.

"There, can you get at everything okay like that?" she asked.

"Oooooohhhh yeah," Tracy said as she dropped to her knees, sitting the clippers on the floor next to her. "I can get at everything just fine!"

She reached up, spreading the lips of Lois's pussy with her thumbs, and pressed her face into the fur fringed slit. Her tongue slipped between the puffy, juice coated lips of her pussy, slurping up the spicy nectar from her friend's cream soaked hole.

A shiver ran through Lois's body at the first touch of Tracy's tongue, and she looked down between her legs, watching her friend lick her hairy cunt mound.

"Oh god, Tracy!" she squealed, "That feels so good! But I thought you'd want to wait till we'd cleaned me up a little? Oh shit, I'm so hairy down there!"

"Mmmmmmm," Tracy purred into her pussy slit, then pulled her face away, looking up at her. "No way! I like the feel of hair on my face! I haven't eaten pussy since I was in college, and I kind of miss it."

She pressed her face back into Lois's furry cunt slice, whisking her face back and forth, moaning happily as she lapped up her dripping girl cum.

She licked and sucked eagerly at her juicing pussy slit, sucking on the puffy lips, letting her tongue run through the soft crinkly hairs. Then she slid her tongue up into the sopping wet little hole, scooping up pearly droplets of pussy juice, letting them run down her throat to warm her tummy.

Lois closed her eyes and held onto her legs, holding them up and wide apart to give her as much room as she could. She couldn't move on the counter for fear that she'd fall off, so she just sat there, letting Tracy's talented tongue work over her twitching cunt slit.

Moving her mouth up, Tracy slid her lips over Lois's stiff clit bud. She ran her tongue over it, then pulled her head back to look at it. Her clit was bigger than any she'd ever seen before, almost the size of a small grape. Her own clit was about the size of a pea, and she wondered if bigger meant more sensitive.

"Wow, Lois! you're clit is a lot bigger than mine is!" she said, her hot breath washing over her wide spread pussylips. "Is it more sensitive?" She lashed the tip of her tongue up and down over the tender nubbin rapidly, looking up so she could see how her friend reacted.

Lois jerked like she'd stuck her finger in light socket, almost falling off the counter. She groaned, reaching down to pull Tracy's mouth back against her quivering quim.

"I guess it is," she muttered into the creaming cunt slice. She sucked the stiff bud between her lips and started nibbling on it gently, her tongue stroking back and forth across the underside.

She slid one hand under her pussy, straightening two fingers and slipping them into her spasming cunt hole, stroking them in and out slowly, enjoying the way the tight, clasping cunt channel sucked and squeezed around them. She was jealous of men sometimes, because pussies were such wonderful things to play with, and she just knew that it had to feel incredible to a guy to have one sucking around his cock like Lois's was sucking on her fingers.

Lois was whimpering and moaning softly as Tracy licked and sucked on her clit bud. She could feel herself getting close to cumming, and she thought about warning her that she squirted sometimes, then thought better of it. She didn't do it every time, and decided there was no point in telling her and then disappointing her.

"Faster, Tracy! Fuck me faster!" she moaned. "I'm gonna cum soon. Oh god! Suck on my clit too! Bite it! Oh please, Tracy! Make me cummmmmm!"

Tracy started chewing on her clit harder with her lips, twisting her head back and forth, and pulling the tender nubbin away from her body, stabbing the tip of her tongue onto it. She nipped at it lightly with her teeth, being careful not to bite down too hard. Her fingers were pounding in and out of Lois's sopping wet cunt hole, and she felt the already tight opening squeezing harder around her flailing fingers.

"Alm...almost there! Oh god! I can feel it! Oh fuck, I...I'm gonna cum, Tracy!" she screamed, her voice deafening in the confined space of the bathroom. "Su...suck it! suck my fucking clit you cunt sucking bitch. Make me cum in your fucking mouth! Oh shit, Oh my go..."

She gurgled, flopping around on the counter, her body jerking and spasming wildly as she started to cum on her friends hungrily sucking mouth.

Tracy moved her free hand up and held her in place as she started to slip off the edge of the counter. Her lips never stopped their gentle massage on her clit, and her fingers beat a frantic tattoo in and out of her wildly clenching cunt hole.

"Cu...cumming, Tracy! Oh fuck! I'm cummmmmmming!"

She felt her pussy flutter around Tracy's fingers, and her orgasm burst over her like a bomb. She was banging her head back against the mirror as she writhed in ecstasy. She saw stars, then fireworks going off behind her eyelids, and she heard Tracy gasp and choke between her legs.

Tracy was surprised by the sudden flood of girl cum that spurted from her friend's spasming pussy hole, but she recovered quickly. Pulling her lips off her clit, and ripping her fingers from her cunt hole, she opened her mouth, pressing her lips tight against the spasming hole, sucking as hard as she could. Her tongue darted up inside just as a fresh stream of creamy pussy juice flowed out, coating her lashing labia, and pouring down her throat. She brought her cum coated fingers up and stroked them over Lois's clit, strumming the tender bud, keeping her at a fevers pitch of ecstasy.

Swallowing eagerly, and moaning deep in her throat, she sucked up each successive spurt as they gushed from Lois's pulsing pussy hole. She managed to keep up with the flow, but sticky girl cum still dripped from her lips and chin from the initial outpouring.

Lois was jerking and twitching on the countertop, making soft gobbling and grunting noises. She fell over to one side, knocking cosmetics, cleansers, and a cup dispenser to the floor. Her pussy pulled away from Tracy's mouth, and one last spurt gushed out, covering her face and soaking her hair.

Tracy sat back, leaning forward to hold her friend on the counter, laughing as she wiped the pearly girl cum off her face, licking it slowly from her fingers. When she was sure Lois wasn't going to fall, she stood up, keeping her hand on her friend, leaning down over her.

"You okay, sweetie?" she asked softly, stroking her hair. "That must have been a good one, you pee'd pussy juice all over me!"

Lois opened one eye, looking up at her friend's face. Her body shook with a series of new spasms, this time from laughter.

"I...I'm sorry, Tracy," she finally managed to say. "I do that sometimes. Squirt, I mean, not pee. I almost warned you, but it doesn't happen every time so..."

"No, it's okay, sweetie. I liked it! I never had anyone squirt on me before. It was kewl!"

She rested her hip on the counter next to her friend, looking down at her. "But can you get down off the counter? I'm afraid you're going to fall off of there."

Lois started to sit up slowly, but it was obvious that she was going to need help. Tracy took one of her arms, draping it around her neck, and slid her own arm around behind her.

"Okay, sweetie. Hold on to me, and swing your legs over the edge."

Lois did as she was told, and Tracy held her up as her legs dropped over the side of the vanity, then lifted her, easing her down till her feet hit the floor. She kept going down when Lois's legs wobbled, going onto one knee as she got her situated on the floor. Sitting down next to her friend, she took her hand, and they sat quietly for a few minutes, letting Lois regain her senses.

Finally, Lois turned and looked at her.

"Would you do me a favor, Tracy?" she asked.

"Sure hon, what do you need?"

"Would you get me something to drink? There's some juice in the fridge. I just feel ragged out right now."

"I'm not surprised!" Tracy laughed. "You squirted at least a quart of pussy juice in my face, and down my throat! That has to take alot out of a girl! You stay here, I'll be right back."

She climbed to her feet, and walked to the door, stopping at the shower stall. Pulling the door open, she stuck her head in and held it under the warm spray. She worked her fingers through her hair, scrubbing out most of the sticky pussy juice. Stepping back, she cupped her hands cupped her hands under the faucet and splashed water onto her face a couple of times, and scrubbed her hands over her cheeks and chin. She shook her head, flinging water all over the shower stall, then walked over and snagged a towel from the rack, wiping her face, then running it through her hair, patting it dry.

Taking a look back at Lois before she went out, she decided that she looked like she was going to be okay, so she went into the bedroom, walked quickly across the room and stepped into the hall. It hit her suddenly that if Phil came in right then, he would get a shock from seeing her parading around his house nude, her hair soaking wet.

She half hoped he would walk in. She could really use a hot beef injection right about now.

She went into the kitchen, took two glasses off the drainboard, and went over to the fridge. Looking around inside, she saw apple, grape and orange juice, so she went back over to the drainboard and got another glass. It can't hurt to have a variety, she thought as she poured a glass of each.

Balancing the glasses, she went back down the hall, through the bedroom, into the bathroom, and saw Lois sitting up on her own now.

She had her knees up, legs spread wide, and was pulling at the hairs on her pussy. She looked up and smiled at Tracy as she entered the bathroom.

"Oh, thank god, You brought all three." she said, holding out her hand. "I want the apple first."

Tracy handed her a glass, then sat the other two on the floor. She dropped her towel and spread it out, then sat down on it, crossing her legs and picking up the orange juice. She took a big slug out of it and looked at Lois.

"Feeling better?" She asked.

"Yeah," Lois giggled, "But my head hurts. I must have hit it on something."

"The mirror," Tracy told her. "I noticed it when I came in. You cracked it."

"Are you kidding me?" Lois groaned, not bothering to get up and look. "How bad is it?"

"Not too bad, a couple little cracks at the bottom and in one corner. Put some clear spray paint or fingernail polish on the cracks, and they won't spread anymore."

Lois drained her glass, and sat it on the floor, pushing it out of the way. She shimmied away from the vanity a little bit, turning slightly, and laid out on her back on the floor. Bringing her knees up, she spread her legs wide, and looked over at Tracy.

"Let's do this down here, like we probably should have to begin with."

"Okay," Tracy said, sitting her glass on the floor, and picking up the clippers. She scooted over between Lois's legs, running her fingers through her curly pubic hairs. "We still going with the bald as a baby's butt, pre-pubescent teen look?"

"You betcha," Lois giggled. "Shave all that shit off, and make me look like a junior high school slut!"

Tracy laughed with her, turning on the clippers and bringing them down between her legs. Pushing her thighs as far apart as they would go, she put one hand over her pussylips, and ran the clippers slowly up one side of her cunt mound.

Lois started to squirm as the clippers buzzed against her, and Tracy pulled them away, not wanting to nick her in such a tender spot.

"You're gonna have to lie still, sweetie," she said, brushing loose hairs out of the way. She had taken most of the hair from a good sized patch, and figured she could take off most of the hair pretty quickly if Lois laid still long enough. "I don't want to cut you."

"Okay," Lois giggled, reaching down to hold her legs open. "It's just that you startled me, I didn't expect the clippers to vibrate like that. Go ahead, I'll lie still now that I know what to expect."

Tracy leaned back in and pressed the clippers against her skin again, more lightly this time, and started trimming the hair away in small swatches. Working quickly now that she had her technique down, she cleaned up one side of her pussy mound, then moved over and made quick work of the other.

She sat back, admiring her handiwork, reaching down to brush away some of the hairs that clung to the moist, sticky flesh. Then she scooted closer, running the clippers up the middle of Lois's cunt bush, cutting a wide swathe from bottom to top.

Lois leaned up on her elbows, looking down between her legs, her eyes going wide.

"Oh wow," she whispered, "That was quick!"

"I hope to god you're not having second thoughts now," Tracy muttered, pressing the clippers into another patch of hair. In seconds, another section was bare. Brushing the hairs out of the way, she trimmed the last big area, then spent the next couple minutes doing clean up with the edge of the clippers.

When she was done, Lois's pussy was bare except for a fine reddish stubble. She sat back again, then got to her feet and sat the clippers on the counter. She reached down and took Lois's hand, pulling her to her feet.

They stepped back together, admiring Lois's petite body, now free of any hair below her head.

"Damn," Tracy whispered, looking over Lois's shoulder at her reflection, then turning her to face her, and moving back three or four steps, she let her eyes move up and down over her. "I was kidding when I said pre-pubescent, but I don't think I was that far off. With the right hair and make-up, you could pass for fourteen...fifteen tops!"

Lois hugged herself, wiggling and shaking her hips happily. She ran her hand down between her legs, sighing softly as her fingers met nearly bare skin.

"I know," she giggled. "Isn't it kewl?"

"God, girl! You're gonna have to beat them off with a baseball bat! At least the ones you don't beat off with your hand. Probably into your mouth!"

"You read my mind," Lois said softly, turning back toward the mirror. "At least that last part. I don't think I'm going to be saying no that much from now on."

"You do have someone you want to fuck!" Tracy laughed. "And you want to make it impossible for him to say no! Don't bother denying it, I not gonna ask who. So you need help with the razor, or can you handle that yourself?"

"I can do that, but thanks."

"Okay, then you better get in the shower and get started." Tracy said moving toward the bedroom. "The showers been running for a while. I'm gonna go lay down. I'd like to hang around so I can see the finished product!"

Lois grinned at her, then stepped over to the shower and held her hand under the spray. She adjusted the taps, then stepped in and closed the door behind her.

Tossing the towel over her shoulder, Tracy started for the door, but noticed the clumps of hair lying all over. She stopped and looked at them for a moment, then walked into the bedroom and stretched out on the big bed.

Fuck it, she thought. It's her hair, let her clean it up! She closed her eyes, smiling happily as she waited for her friend to finish shaving.

Less than five minutes had passed when Lois came strolling out of the bathroom, scrubbing a towel through her hair. She dropped the towel on the floor as she stopped and struck a pose, one hand on her hip, the other behind her head.

"Whatta ya think? Am I hot, or am I incredibly fucking hot?" she asked coyly. "Take your time, and feel free to lavish praise!"

"Oh, you're hot alright," Tracy said slowly, her mouth watering. "I thought you were hot before, but now you're downright smokin'! Come over here so I can get a better look at you."

Taking two bounding steps, Lois leapt onto the bed and stretched out next to Tracy. Propping her head up on one hand, she drew one foot up till it rested behind her other knee. Her hairless pussylips blossomed between her legs like a fleshy flower, glistening pinkly.

Tracy let her eyes roam all over the smaller woman. There was no apparent sag to her small, firm breasts, no stretch marks on her stomach. Then her eyes finally settled on the smooth expanse of skin at the top of her thighs.

The puffy outer lips of her pussy, usually concealed by hair, were smooth and gently rounded, while the smaller inner lips were delicately wrinkly folds of flesh that barely protruded from their larger outer sisters. It was hard for her to believe that this stunning woman had a teenaged son.

Tracy was about to pounce on her when Lois's phone started vibrating on the nightstand.

"Lemme get that, it's probably Phil." she said.

She sat up snatching the phone up, hitting the answer button, and held the phone up to her ear.

"Hello? Oh hi, honey!" she said as she laid back on the bed, her fingers sliding up and down over her stomach. "Where are you? You were gone when I got up this morning, and you didn't leave me a note." She paused, listening, and her fingers moved lower, brushing over the smooth expanse of skin where her pubes used to be, then kept going. She laughed at something her son said, and turned her head away from Tracy.

"I know, but I just miss you, honey." she said softly, her fingers dipping down further, lightly caressing the outer lips of her pussy, her pinky dragging up through the moist crease of her cunt slit.

Tracy watched wide eyed as Lois played with her pussy while she talked to her son. She had a good idea now who her friend's new look was for. As she listened, she understood why her friend wanted to look younger.

"I don't mean to be one of those mother's." she said, as another finger dipped into the moist slit of her pussy, and her breathing got heavier. "What? Do I know her? Oh...her. Yes, it's okay if you bring her over. But you have to watch the movie in the living room. Okay, I'll see you in a little while. I love you."

She blew a kiss into the phone, then let it drop onto the bed. She heaved a heavy sigh as she turned her head to look at Tracy.

"Phil's on his way home. and he's bringing a friend to watch a movie."

"I heard," Tracy said quietly, watching her friend closely. "I take it you don't like this...friend?"

"Oh, I don't know!" she turned her head back, looking up at the ceiling. "She's not as bad as some of the little bitches he brings over. They all fawn all over him like they can't wait to let him get into their pants! And do you know the worst part of it all?

She turned to look at Tracy again. There were tears welling up in her eyes, but she blinked a few times to clear them.

"The worst part of it is, I don't like them because I think I'm jealous!"

Tracy reached out and laid her hand on her stomach, letting her fingers brush slowly back and forth.

"I know how you feel, sweetie. I feel the same way about those little sluts Kyle drags home." she paused, not wanting to be too obvious about what she already knew, and where she thought, even hoped, it was going to lead. She thought it would be best for Lois to make her own decisions on that.