Tales of Lustville Scene 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let the smoke out faster this time, and leaned in again, her eyes glittering, her hand starting to slide higher up on his thigh. He felt her fingers slipping under the shorts covering his lap, and slid down a little lower on the couch, letting his legs fall open wider.

"Let's try something different this time, okay?" he said, taking a big hit off the joint.

She smiled, nodding, and he pressed his lips to hers, his hand coming up to cup the back of her head. He blew the smoke into her mouth, slipping his tongue inside at the same time. His other hand came up, sliding lightly over one of her tits, squeezing it softly. She gasped, inhaling sharply, and almost coughed, but she fought it back. She held the smoke in her lungs as long as she could, her tongue still dueling with his, then started to squirm in panic when he didn't pull away.

Kyle felt her distress, he had been waiting for it. He inhaled the smoke from her lungs, drawing air in through his nose, then breathed it back into her mouth. She caught on quickly, imitating his actions, until there was no more smoke for them to share.

She broke away, panting, but her flushed cheeks and heaving chest weren't just from lack of air.

"Again!" she said huskily, taking her hand off his thigh, and bringing up to his chest. She leaned into him, grinding one firm titty into his arm as she gazed up at him.

Kyle took another hit off the joint, and barely had it out of his mouth when she plastered her lips against his. Her tongue darted into his mouth, and she inhaled deeply as he blew smoke into her lungs. She didn't blow it back, instead she exhaled through her nose as she slithered up over him, kissing him hungrily, her hands running through his hair and over his tightly muscled chest.

Pressing her body down on his passioately, Lois darted her tongue into his mouth, then retreated, welcoming his lingual invasion. She ground her tits into his chest, her legs spreading around his thigh, humping her drooling cunt down on it. Stroking her fingers through his hair, she recalled similar make out sessions from her own teens, and threw herself into her role eagerly.

Phil was arching his hips up into Tracy's mouth slowly, just grooving on the way her lips and tongue felt moving over his cock. He wasn't in any hurry to cum, he was enjoying the show. He felt her wriggling against him, and saw that she was squeezing her thighs together, humping her pussy mound rhythmically against the couch.

"Sorry," he whispered. "I think I've been neglecting you!"

She nodded on his cockhead, then popped it out of her mouth and looked at him.

"I was about to say something," she gasped, spreading her legs, then sighing as he slipped his hand between her cream slick thighs, grinning when he felt how hot and wet her pussy was. He stroked his fingers up and down over her juice coated cuntlips, sliding two fingers slowly into her pussy as she pushed her ass up at him. She wrapped her fingers around his cockshaft, stroking it lazing as she watched the scene on the couch unfold.

Lois broke their frantic kiss, her eyes glowing as she stared into Kyle's faced. Then she buried her face in his chest, her hands coming up on either side like she was trying to hide.

"Oh, Kyle!" she whimpered loudly, making sure the cameras would catch her speech.

"What baby?" he asked, knowing where this was going. He had seen it often enough lately. "What's wrong? Come on, baby. It's okay." He stage whispered soft reassurances and words of love in her ear as his hands moved over her body.

"Yo...you're gonna think I'm such a slut!" she said loud enough for the cameras to pick it up, her face still buried in his chest.

"No, I won't." He said gently, lifting her face away from his chest, his fingers stroking her cheeks. "Tell me what's the matter. And why would I think you were a slut?"

"Ca...can I..." She stopped, squirming against him, having trouble staying in character now. "Can I see you're dick? I...I can feel it pressing against me, and it feels so good! Can I look at it?"

"Sure," he laughed, "Here, roll toward the back of the couch and let me move these shorts."

"No! Let me go, I wanna get down on the floor so I can get a good look at it. Okay?"

"Fine with me!" he grinned. "Here, you get down on the floor, and I'll sit up on the couch."

She scampered down onto the floor as he sat up and slid lower on the couch, spreading his legs wide. He left the shorts where they were. She moved up till she was between his legs, her face inches from his hidden cock. She put her hands on the insides of his thighs, looking up at him expectantly.

"Okay," she breathed, staring at his crotch. "I'm ready! Let me see it!"

"Huh uh," He said, grinning down at her. "You wanna see it so bad, you do it!"

She gave him her best shocked schoolgirl look, then looked back at his crotch. She was glad that the cameras couldn't see the hungry look on her face. But she was glad Kyle could. Forcing her hand to move as slowly as she could, she wrapped her fingers in the shiny material covering his throbbing cock. She could see it jerking and twitching under the light fabric, and her mouth was watering. She was praying she could stay in character until it was time to let the nymphette out.

"Here, we go!" Phil said, then eased his fingers out her Tracy's pussy. He licked then clean, then reached over and took the camera out of her hand. Moving his arms wide apart, keeping both cameras pointed at the action, he leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Climb up here and sit on it!"

She looked back at him, covering her mouth with her hand to muffle her giggles. She eased off the couch, then ducked under his arm, trying to stay out of the shot. He nodded, and she slipped up onto his lap, reaching between her legs and guiding the knob of his cock into her dripping cunt hole. Sighing quietly, she eased her weight down, letting his huge cock slide deliciously into her pussy.

He pulled one hand back, and she took the camera from him, holding it out to the side like he was. They were getting the same view from slightly different angles now.

"You shoot him, and I'll shoot her. Nod if that's okay."

She nodded her head, adjusting the zoom once she'd settled Kyle in the middle of the frame. She wiggled her hips, leaning back against him, and squeezed her cunt muscles around his twitching dick.

"Suck it," he whispered, flexing his groin muscles, making his cock throb inside her. "Suck my cock with that hot little cunt, Tracy!"

He brought his free hand around and cupped one of her heavy tits, squeezing it softly, his fingers running around the bumpy ring of her areole for a moment. Then he skimmed it down across her stomach, finally coming to rest over the sopping wet mound of her cunt. Her cupped her puffy pussylips, spreading them gently, and flicked his middle finger over her clit.

"What are you?" she grunted softly, "Some kind of mind reader? You keep doing, or telling me to do, what I'm thinking about!"

"Dirty minds think alike!" he chuckled. "Now pay attention. We're gonna make the greatest porn flick ever outta this!"

Lois was dragging the shorts down slowly, and could see Kyle's curly cockhairs coming into view. Then his cockknob got stuck on the waistband. She pulled harder, but it wouldn't come free. She looked up at Kyle, a disappointed look on her face.

"What're you gonna do now little girl?" It looks like it's stuck!"

"Will you help me?" she said, her mouth pooching up in a sultry pout.

He shook his head as he looked down at her.

"Then I guess I'm just gonna have to...do THIS!" she crowed triumphantly, jerking the shorts away, and throwing them over her shoulder.

His cock bounced up and down, finally slowing to a stop. It stood up stiffly at a forty-five degree angle, throbbing and twitching powerfully, the fat knob poking up over his belly button.

"Oh my god, Kyle!" she squealed, clapping her hands over her mouth. "It's so big!" She looked up at him, her eyes held wide. She dropped her hands down onto his thighs, and leaned in closer, inspecting it closely. "Ca...can I touch it?"

He nodded rapidly, his breath starting to come in harsh pants.

Sliding her fingers slowly up his thighs, she walked two of them through his curly cock bush, then ran one finger slowly down the side of the shaft.

"Oooooohhhh, that's neat! It feels so hard, but soft at the same time! Can I touch it again?"

"Yeah," he croaked, "Wrap your fingers around it! Go ahead! You'll like it!"

She grinned up at him as she wrapped her fingers around the middle of his cockshaft.

"Oooooohhhh, you're right! That does feel kewl!"

"P...put yo...your other hand on it too!" He waited for her to do it, then arched his hips up so his fat cockstalk slid up through her gently grasping fingers. "Mo...move them up and down, Lois. Move your hands on my dick!"

She started moving her hands slowly up and down over the length of his throbbing shaft, watching enthralled as the fat knob twitched, and a thick drop of pre-cum drooled from his piss slit.

"Oh my god, Kyle! Am I jerking you off? I am! I'm jerking your big cock off!" she raised up on her knees, leaning closer till her face was only inches from his pulsing prick pole. She pulled it up away from his body till his cockhead was pointing at her face. "What's that stuff leaking out of your cock?"

"That's cum. Well, pre-cum, actually. That's what shoots out of my dick when I cum. Touch it. Stick your finger in it, and rub it around on the head of my cock!"

"I don't know, Kyle!" she said slowly, her hands picking up their pace slightly.

"You'll like it, I promise!" he said, almost frantic with need. "See, there's more leaking out! Rub your hand in it and smear it all over!"

"Will it feel good for you?" she asked him coyly, bringing her hand up and holding it over just over his dripping cockknob. She could feel the heat from it almost burning her hand. "Will more of that stuff come out if I do it?"

"Lot's more! Touch it, Lois! Rub your hand on my cock and smear it all around!" he panted writhing on the couch under her touch, terrified that he was going to shoot off before they even got going. "And keep moving your hand! Yeah! Do it faster! Come on, jerk on it for me!"

She started moving her hand faster, and brought her palm down onto his cockhead, moving it around in slow circles, spreading his sticky pre-cum all over his spasming knob. His cock throbbed violently in her fist, and she knew that he wasn't going to last much longer. That was fine with her, it fit right into her script.

"N...now Cha...change hands!" he panted, his hips jerking and humping up into her shucking fist. "Pu...put the wet one around my cock and rub the head with the other one! Get it wet too!"

She did as he said, cooing happily as she beamed up at him.

"Oh wow! That feels even better! Now my hand slides over your dick real easy!" She held her hand still on his cockhead, her palm pressing on the weeping piss slit. "Which feels better? This?" She started stroking her fist hard and fast up and down over his cockstalk for a dozen strokes. "Or this?" She wrapped both hands around his cock and started working them up and down slowly, twisting them back and forth around his cock meat, squeezing and milking his pulsing cockshaft rhythmically.

"I...I ca...can't tell!" he grunted, fucking his cock up through her stroking fingers harder. "Do it again!"

Smart boy, she thought, grinning up at him. Either that, or you've been through this before.

"Okay," she said, smearing his cum juice around on the fat, flaring knob again. She pulled her hand away, but instead of putting it back on his cock, she brought it up in front of her face and looked at it. She moved it even closer, sniffing at his sticky pre-cum coating her palm. She looked up at him, a quizzical expression on her face. She hoped the camera was getting it. "What does this stuff taste like?"

His cock jerking in her hand, and she felt the thick vein on the underside ripple under her fingers as more pre-cum surged up the shaft. She hoped he could hold it back just a little bit longer.

"I...I don't know. Wh...why don't you taste it and find out?" he grunted, staring down at her.

She thought about it for a moment. then said, "I will, if you will!"

He looked at her for a moment, then nodded frantically, his eyes almost bugging out of his head. He was gritting his teeth, and his fists were balled up, pressing into the cushions on either side of him.

"Hop off! Oh fuck it hurts to say that!" Phil grunted. "She's gonna jerk him off! She's doing the innocent nymphette learning just about sex! Come on! We gotta get over there!

Tracy, who had been cruising on delightful wave of mini cums, got her feet under her, holding the camera as steady as she could. She felt Phil slide up behind her. He started talking quickly, but quietly.

"You go left, I got right. Shoot them side on, with a little angle. We have to stay out of each others shot. Zoom to where you have just them in the frame. When starts he to cum, I'm gonna go behind the couch, you stay put, and we'll get a close-ups of the cum shot from two different angles. Got it?"

She nodded, and squeaked when her smacked her on the ass. They both walked over till they were bracketing the couple on the couch, kneeling to keep the cameras steady.

Tilting his cock down even further, Lois cupped her palm under his cockhead and pulled her other hand slowly up the throbbing shaft, milking his meaty cockstalk, forcing more of his pre-cum to drool from the tip. Moving her hand away, she went back to pounding her fist up and down on his cock, trying to get him to cum now.

There was a half dollar sized puddle of his pre-cum in her palm, and she looked up at him as she slowly raised it to her mouth. She stuck out her tongue, dipping it in the pearly cock cream. She purred happily, then pressed her lips to her palm, sucking the rest into her mouth with a loud slurping sound. She licked her palm, cleaning up every last bit of his cum.

Tracy zoomed in on Lois's lips as she sucked Kyle's cum into her mouth, then panned back out slowly as she licked at her hand, then again when she lowered her hand.

"That tastes good!" she said, smiling up at him. She held her hand up, showing that she'd cleaned it all up. "Now let me get some for you!"

She ran her fingertips lightly over his cockhead, swishing them around right on his piss slit. The muscles in his neck bugled, and he made a strangled whining noise in his throat. Leaning forward, she held out her hand, her fingers inches from his lips.

"Do it, Kyle! I wanna see you taste it too!," she panted, her fist a fleshy blur on his cock now as she pounded it up and down as fast and as hard as she could. "Do it, Kyle!" her voice taking on an edge. "Taste your stuff, or I'll stop. I swear to god I will!"

Kyle leaned up a little, opening his mouth and letting her slip her fingers inside. She pressed up on his chin with her thumb, forcing his mouth closed.

"Lick, Kyle! Lick your sticky stuff off my fingers!" she cried eagerly.

Phil was moving around the back of the couch quietly, shooting down at them from one side. His mother was framed perfectly as she jerked furiously on Kyle's pulsing prick meat.

Kyle moaned as his lips closed around her fingers, his tongue sweeping across her fingers as he surrendered to her. His hips arched up, and suddenly, a thick rope of spunk erupted from his piss slit, hitting Lois under the chin, and splashing up onto her face.

Tracy got close up of Kyle taking her cummy fingers into his mouth, then did a slow pan back, getting them both in frame just as his cock started shooting. She resisted the urge to rub her pussy, she knew she'd be spending many happy hours watching this scene.

"Oh my god, Kyle!" Lois squealed as she felt his hot cum splash onto her skin. "What's happening? Are you cumming? Kyle? What should I do?" She leaned back, pulling his cock down so it was pointed right at her when the next heavy spurt burst from his piss hole, covering her from her tits to her neck with scalding hot jizz.

Kyle didn't answer her, he was sucking hungrily on her fingers now as she fucked them in and out of his mouth. His hand came down on hers, pumping it up and down a few times, then fell away. She kept up her frantic stroking, easing her fingers from his mouth and adding that hand to his spasming cock meat.

She tilted his cock up a little more, just as the next wad rocketed out, hitting her on her upper lip. Her mouth dropped open, and another steaming jet of jizz caught her on the corner of her mouth, half of it splashing across her tongue, the rest skimming across her cheek in a sticky rope that clung to her skin.

Kyle was grunting and flopping like a fish on the couch, his ass hanging over the edge as his cock twitched and throbbed powerfully in her fists, his hot cum raining over her like he was pissing instead of cumming. He didn't think he'd ever stop cumming. His balls were squashed up tight against the base of his cock, still flexing and contracting spastically in their shrunken sac.

Lois had her eyes open the whole time, and was amazed by both the volume of cum pouring from his piss slit, and velocity it was coming at her. She was already covered with it, but it just kept shooting out at her.

Finally, unable to resist any longer, she plunged her mouth down onto his quivering cockstalk, sucking it hungrily into her mouth. Squeezing his pulsing prickshaft, she pressed her thumbs against the thick vein on the underside, working them up slowly, groaning around the jaw stretching bulk of his cock as she milked his cum out onto her tongue.

Kyle moved his hand onto the back of her head, but just left it lying there, too weak by this point to move it. His mouth was hanging open, and a string of drool trickled from the corner. For all intents and purposes, he was out of it.

Lois wasn't paying any attention to him, she was totally focused on his cock. She wasn't jerking on it as frantically, she was milking his cock up into her mouth now, cleaning up every speck of spunk she could find on his bloated cockknob. Letting his cockhead slip slowly out of her mouth, she started running her lips and tongue up and down the length of his cockshaft from the base up to just under the flaring knob, working her way around his enormous cockshaft until it shone with a glistening sheen of her spit.

Sitting back on her heels, proud that she'd cleaned up ever drop of his cum from his cock, she looked up at him. She was disappointed at the condition he was in, but she understood. She knew that he had cum at least twice today, and she'd just sucked and jerked a load out of his balls that would have killed a man her age. She smiled, knowing that tomorrow, his balls would be recharged, and she'd be able to play with him again.

"Cut! That's a wrap! Print it!" Phil crowed.

Tracy pressed stop, then record again on the camera, and knelt down next to Lois.

"Here," she said, pressing the camera into her hand. "Your turn."

Lois over at her dumbly, but Tracy was already gone. Lois looked up and saw her step up on the couch and hop over the back, then pull Phil down onto the floor with her.

She was reaching for his cock as he slid over her.

"Just stick it in, and fuck me hard and fast, no frills. Just cum in me. Got it?" she said, grinning up at him.

"Got it." he grinned as he started sliding his cock into her. "Count."

He got his arms under her shoulders and spread his knees wider, then started hammering his cock in and out of her sopping wet cunt hole as hard as he could.

"Two...three...ff...our...oh fuck! Oh Phil! I'm cumming already! Cum with me! Shoot it in meeee!"

Phil managed two or three more frantic thrusts, then shuddered as he felt his cum load thundering up his piss tube. He buried his cock to the balls in her, digging his toes into the carpet and just kept pushing it in, not pulling back at all, just a constant succession of in strokes.