Tales of Lustville Scene 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan's mouth opened as Lois's sopping wet cunt slit descended on it, her tongue sticking out, waggling around to brush and stroke over the puffy pink lips eagerly. Lois held herself up over Susan's face, moving her hips in slow circles, teasing herself by just letting her tongue make the lightest of touches on her cunt meat. Susan whined, and grabbed her asscheeks, dragging her down onto her mouth.

"Oooooohhhh! Aren't you the eager one!" Lois giggled. She ground her cunt down onto her mouth, then slid the dripping, hairless slit all over her face.

Susan gripped her ass tightly with her fingers, and plastered her mouth to the sloppy wet slit, jamming her tongue between the swollen inner lips, sluicing it up and down the length of it. Lois reached between her legs, spreading her pussylips with her fingers, her other hand coming down to rub on her clit.

"Stick your tongue up my cunt hole, honey! Fuck my tight little pussy with your tongue!" She humped her pussy up and down over her face, then sat lightly on Susan's open mouth, groaning as she felt the other woman's nimble tongue worming its way up inside her. "Oh fuck! That's it Susan! Get that fucking tongue in my cunt. Suck it, suck me while you tongue fuck me!"

Tracy opened Susan's pussylips with her fingers, and eased half the banana she'd taken from the plate into her pussy hole. Then, pressing her mouth around the fruit stuffed opening, she sucked it out slowly, nibbled a bit off of it, and pushed it back in with her tongue. She repeated the process over and over, making Susan squirm, her hips arching up at her face as she tried to get more of the firm fruit into her, not realizing that it was shrinking by the stroke.

Susan thought the slight penetration by the small cock like object was both maddening and delightful. Tracy was lashing her tongue around the fur fringed slit of her pussy as she slipped it in and out of her, bringing her up to, then keeping her on the edge of cumming, but not letting her go over into that orgasmic abyss she craved. She held onto Lois's tight little ass, wriggling her tongue up into her spasming cunt chute, sucking and slurping up all the tasty girl cum as it poured from her quivering quim.

Lois was grinding her clit feverishly under her fingertips. They were trapped between her and Susan, and she was using Susan's forehead to keep up a constant pressure on the sensitive nubbin. All she had to do was rock back and forth, side to side, or raise her upper body slightly, and her clit slid across her fingers, and her pussy slit glided across Susan's wildly whipping tongue. She was gasping, in full launch mode, ready to rocket into a cunt clenching climax at any moment.

Tracy was watching Susan eat Lois eagerly as she let the last of the banana roll into her mouth. She chewed it slowly, then swallowed it, and put her tongue back into her clasping cunt slice. She sucked at her fleshy pussylips, nibbling on them softly with her lips, just teasing her. Easing two fingers up under her mouth, she wet them by twisting them backing and forth lengthwise in her dripping cunt crease, soaking them with Susan's pussy juice, and her own spit.

Susan moaned into Lois sloppy wet cunt slit as she felt Tracy working the tips of her fingers around the opening of her pussy mouth, then groaned happily as she felt them press slowly up inside her. Her tongue went into overdrive as she arched her cunt mound up at Tracy's darting digits, wriggling her hips down to try and get them in deeper.

Tracy eased her fingers into Susan's spasming pussy hole, stopping when she got them in to the second knuckle. Susan squeezed her cunt muscles around the probing digits, flexing them rhythmically. Tracy twisted her fingers back and forth slowly, then rolled them over, so the pads of her fingertips were pressing against the roof of her pussy tunnel. She swept them slowly over the slippery inner flesh, searching for the G-spot, stopping and centering her probing digits on as she felt it start to pulse and swell under her fingertips.

Susan grunted into Lois's pussy, and her tongue stabbed deep inside, then darted in and out rapidly as Lois bounced up and down on her face, twisting her clit between her fingers as she rode Susan's nimble labia happily. Susan arched her hips up, her spasming cunt hole clenching around Tracy's fingers

"Mmmmmmm, you like that." Tracy whispered into her pussy as she started tapping her fingers lightly against her G-spot, then switched to rubbing them around in small circles on the edges of the tender gland. Dragging her tongue slowly up the length of Susan's cunt slit, Tracy started slapping her clit lightly with the tip of her tongue, swishing underneath, then flicking up and down rapidly, never doing any one thing long enough to let Susan get over the edge.

Susan pushed Lois off her face, making her whine, and raised up on her elbows, staring wild eyed down at Tracy.

"Please, Tracy! I'm so cl...close!" She panted as she humped her pussy down at Tracy's teasing fingers. "Wh...whatever yo...you're doing wi...with you fi..." Her head rocked back as she lifted her ass off the floor and began rocking her hips down onto Tracy's stiff fingers. "Oooooohhhh, that's not it! What are you doing to me, Tracy?" She cried. "Please, let me cum! It's so good, I just want to cum. Please?"

"Do it, Tracy! Make her cum!" Lois said as she straddled Susan's body, plastering her mouth on one stiff nipple, sucking and biting at it eagerly. "She made me cum soooooo good. Fair is fair. Make her cum, cuz I wanna fuck her next!"

* * * * *

Kyle came in the back door of Lois's house, he had knocked but no one had answered. He stepped into the kitchen, noticing the empty tequila bottle on the table. He grinned, and stepped over to the doorway to the living room.

He stopped when he saw his mother standing in front of the couch, her legs spread, knees slightly bent, her fingers buried in her pussy. She was watching something on the couch, but he couldn't see what. He started into the room, and his mother looked up, her eyes going wide. She shook her head, indicating he should stop, then she came over and pulled him back into the kitchen.

"Take your clothes off, sweetie. But be quiet." she said softly. "Oh fuck, this is going to be perfect!" She pulled his T-shirt over his head, then stepped back as he pushed his shorts and jockstrap down, then kicked off his shoes.

She reached down, wrapping her fingers around his cock, and started stroking it lightly. "You know Susan Wilson, don't you? The holy roller with the twin swimmers?"

He nodded, and before he could say anything, his mother started talking again.

"Well, she's not really a roller after all. We don't have all the details yet, so don't ask." She looked down at his cock, seeing that it was stiffening nicely, and she started stroking it harder. "Lois is in there right now, fisting the shit out of her. We've been fucking her all morning. Oh my god, is she a wild one!"

"Lemme at her!" Kyle panted.

"Slow down! Slow down!" his mother told him. "You can't fuck her today. She has someone else she has to fuck first." Leaning forward, she kissed him lightly. "What we're gonna do, is go in there, and I'm going to introduce you, drop down on my knees, and suck you off. I want you to cum as fast as you can, not say a word, but make alot of noise, and cum all over my face. How's that sound?"

"Sounds good to me, Mom!" he grinned. "Who's she gotta fuck? I don't get that part. I mean, if she has that hot, won't she want some of this hot meat muscle??"

"Oh please, Kyle! Catch up!" his mother said with an exasperated sigh. "I want her to see me sucking this big cock of yours so she'll go home, and let her twins fuck the shit out of her! They both want to pork her really bad, so now we have to make her want to do them just as much!"

"Okay, I can handle that." he said. "We go in, you do the intros, suck my dick, I make a show of how great it is, and spoo all over your face. You got me pretty hard, there, Mom. If you keep jerking on it like that, I may cum in your hand!"

"We wouldn't want that, now would we?" she grinned. "Okay, if you think you're ready, let's go!"

She turned and pulled him by his dick into the living room, walking around the end of the couch, resuming her place in front of the coffee table. She thought better of it, and had Kyle step up on to the coffee table, then knelt on it front of him on the other end. If I'm going to put on a show, she thought, I might as well make sure my audience can see it!

Turning to looked at Susan, it was all she could do not the just throw Kyle down on the coffee table and just fuck him instead. Lois had her hand buried in the other woman's cunt, almost up to her elbow, and was pounding it in and out furiously, the fingers of her other had twisting her clit roughly. If her hands hadn't been so small, she would have been stretching her cunt out of any usable shape. She was speaking steadily to Susan in a low voice. Tracy couldn't make out what she was saying, but Susan was writhing and twisting on the sofa like a mad woman.

"Susan?" she said, raising her voice loud enough to be heard over the slurping, sloshing noises coming from her cunt. When Susan didn't respond, she barked out her name.

"Susan!"

Susan's eyes flew open, and Tracy continued in a lower voice.

"Have you met my son, Kyle?" she asked casually, holding her hand out toward him.

Susan was staring at Kyle wide eyed, and her eyes got even wider as Tracy wrapped her hand around the throbbing shaft of his cock.

"He has a beautiful cock, doesn't he?" she asked. "It's the most beautiful cock in the world to me. It's the only cock in the world that came out of me, and that I can put back into me!"

She turned and looked at his cockhead on, opening her lips, and sucking it eagerly into her mouth. Bobbing her head slowly, she drooled heavily on his mouth stuffing prickknob, getting it as wet as she could. Wrapping both hands around his pulsing prick meat, she worked her warm spit into the shaft.

"Do you want to see me suck my son's cock, Susan? You can imagine what it would be like to suck Tim and Tom's cocks while you watch me."

Susan made a high pitched whining noise, and her cunt chute clamped down hard around Lois's plunging fist. Lois had her fingers straight, curled into a tight tube, and she was using the tips to tickle twitching bump of her cervix, turning her hand slowly inside her, so the bump of her thumb was grinding over her G-spot.

Tracy pulled her mouth off Kyle's cock with a loud, slurping pop, and looked over at Susan, who was staring at her, enraptured.

"Do you want to see me suck my son's cock, Susan? Do want to see me suck and lick his big, beautiful cock till he shoots his hot, baby making jizz down my throat, and all over my face?"

Susan's head nodded up and down wildly, making her look like one of those bobble head dolls. Tracy smiled, and turned back to face Kyle. Her tongue lashed out, flicking across the swollen purple knob of his prick, making him moan and arch his hips up at her face.

"Suck my fucking cock, Mom!" he grunted harshly, forgetting he wasn't supposed to talk. "Suck it! Or I'll throw you on the fucking floor and fuck you till I dump my load in your tight, wet cunt!"

Tracy dove on his enormous prickshaft, one hand pounding furiously up and down the rippling pole of flesh, the other slipping between his legs to cradle his nut sac, her fingers rolling the swollen orbs around slowly, milking and massaging them gently.

Kyle started fucking her mouth, driving his cock in deep, rocking her head back on every stroke. He had his hands on the back of her head, and was working them in time with his hips, pulling her down onto his throbbing cockshaft as he plowed it down her throat.

Tracy gagged around his throat stuffing cock meat, thick ribbons of spit dripping from her lips, and running down her chin. They dangled there, then dropped off, soaking the upper swells of her tits with a sheen of saliva. She welcomed his cock into her throat, making her frantic blowjob as loud as she could for Susan's benefit.

Susan's mouth had formed into an 'O', and her head was rocking up and down, emulating Tracy's sucking actions. Her tongue fluttered around in her mouth, licking and laving all over an imaginary cock.

Lois was looking up at her, and started twisting and squeezing her clit bud harder, torturing the abused nubbin even more. At the same time, she turned her hand slowly inside her cunt chute, the bony bump of her thumb pressing into her G-spot, sending a fresh flood of sensations surging through the writhing, spasming woman.

Tracy made a loud gurgling sound, and suddenly, thick strings of jizz burst from her lips around Kyle's cock. Her throat was working frantically as she tried to swallow his load, but there was no way she could keep up with his heavy outpouring of spunk.

Kyle stared down at his mother as she sucked hungrily on his cum spitting cock meat. His balls were pulled up tight to his body, but she kept squeezing and massaging the spasming orbs non-stop. He moved one hand down, wrapping it around the root of his cockshaft, and pulled his spunk spitting cock from her mouth, aiming it at her flushed, sweating face.

Tracy felt the first hot jet of jizz splash across her cheek, and she cried out with delight. She tipped her head back, opening her mouth wide, and laughed happily as he coated her with a creamy layer of ball milk.

Susan was still staring at them in wonder, her body jerking and writhing under Lois's carnal ministrations, and she burst into tears, unable to bear anymore, but unwilling to bring it to an end.

Tracy slid off the coffee table, motioning for Kyle to leave, then stepped over Lois, planted her knees on the couch on either side of Susan's spasming body, and brought her face close to hers.

She kissed her roughly, driving her tongue deep into Susan's mouth. She fucked her cum coated tongue in and out of her mouth, then pulled back, grinning wicked at the tortured woman.

"Lick his cum off my face, Susan!" she panted, grinning wickedly at her. "I bet his cum tastes almost as good you your twins cum is going to taste to you! It's the most delicious cum in the world to me.!"

Lois looked up, and saw Tracy's cunt spread wide right in front of her. Her mouth watered, and she plastered her lips to the dripping cunt slice, slurping up the hot, creamy girl cum coating the swollen inner lips.

Tracy grunted, humping her ass back at her face as Susan clutched her cheeks, her tongue swabbing up the sticky jizz clinging to her skin eagerly.

"Please," Susan whimpered, her mouth still moving all over Tracy's cum smeared face. "I'm going to die if you don't let me rest."

"What are you going to do if we don't fuck you to death, Susan?" Tracy asked her in her most sensuous voice.

Susan laughed, an evil cackle that thrilled Tracy to the core. She threw her arms around her, pulling her sweaty body against her, mashing their big tits together.

"I going to go home and take a nap, then a nice long, relaxing bath." she said giddily. "Then, when my beautiful boys come home from their visitations, I'm going to fuck them till they can't fuck me anymore!" she moaned.

She paused, taking a few harsh, panting breaths, then buried her face in Tracy's neck, crying happily.

End Scene Four

*****

Send comments, suggestions and ideas to the contact on my profile.

12