Tales of Lustville Scene 10

Story Info
Scene 10.
8k words
4.5
24.3k
14
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scene Ten

Susan, Timmy & Tommy

Later that afternoon, after she'd taken a long nap, then treated herself to a bubble bath, and a long hot shower, she got moving to get the house ready for her boys to come home.

She was in the kitchen, putting together a tray of snacks. There was a pitcher of margaritas on the kitchen table, and she kept looking at the clock, eagerly awaiting the boys arrival.

After the delightful morning she had spent with Lois and Tracy, the mindblowing news that her sons both wanted to fuck her, delivered while she watched Tracy suck her own son's cock, had pushed her over the edge.

Now that her forced chastity had been brought to a long awaited end, she felt free to go back to her wanton ways. And seeing how much Tracy enjoyed sucking and jerking on Kyle's cock had made her want to do the same with her boys. Especially after hearing Lois describe, in graphic detail, how well endowed her sons were.

Hearing the front door close, she hurried into the living room, smiling broadly when she saw the twins putting away their bibles and literature.

"Hello, boys," she said happily, moving over to them.

"Hello, Mother." they said in unison.

Tim's eyes went wide when he saw that she was in her bathrobe. "Why are you in your robe in the middle of the day, Mother?" he asked her. He noticed that it wasn't her usually heavy terry cloth robe, but a light, silky dressing gown that he could see her lush curves through.

"I just got out of the shower, and didn't feel like getting dressed yet." she said, holding her arms wide. "Now come give mama a kiss."

They both just looked at her, not used to her showing them physical affection, especially when she was in her robe like this. Neither of them knew how to react.

"Oh, my babies." she said stepping closer and taking them both in her arms, drawing their faces down into her bountiful bosom. She kissed them on their foreheads, and when they looked up at her, she kissed them each softly on the lips.

They looked at her, stunned at her behavior.

Releasing them, she stepped back, looking at them, trying not to let her hunger for them show.

"Why don't you boys go take a shower too? Do it together, I know you do that sometimes. That's why we put that double shower in for you after all. Just put on your robes, and come back in here. I'd like to talk to you about something."

"O...our robes, Mother?" Tom asked incredulously. "We usually wear clo..."

"Please Tommy. No, Tom. You like to be called Tom. I'm sorry, Just do as I ask, and you'll understand soon enough."

She shooed them down the hall, watching as they went into the bathroom. Tim stopped at the door, looking back at her, and she waved for him to go on.

She went into the kitchen, and loaded the refreshments on a tray, and took them into the living room. She sat it on the end table, poured three glasses, then moved the coffee table off to the side, making sure it was out of the way. She didn't want to have to move it later, and she was sure they were going to need all the room they could get.

In the bathroom, Tom was stripping off his clothes, but Tim was just standing in shock at their mother's behavior. Tom looked at him. He had an idea what was going on, but didn't want to tell his brother. It was obvious that he was disturbed, and he didn't want to upset him any more than he already was.

"Come on, Tim, Get your clothes off." He said as he kicked off his shoes, and let his pants drop to the floor. "Mother said to take a shower. Together. And she's waiting for us, we need to hurry!"

He stepped over and started loosening his brother's tie, then moved his hands down and started working on the buttons on his shirt. His brother seemed to snap out of his reverie, and started helping him, opening his pants and letting them drop to the floor.

Tom stepped over to the shower, turned one faucet on, and pushed his underwear down, then held his hand under the spray. He stepped in, leaving the door open, and turned under the warm water, getting himself wet, and running his hands over his chest. He stepped back as Tim joined him, letting him get under the spray, and reached for a washcloth.

He held it under the spray, then rubbed soap on it, and started washing his brothers back. He covered his broad back with slow, wide strokes, under his arms as Tim raised them for him, then moved it down, running it over his hips, and the tight round cheeks of his ass.

"Spread your legs a little," he said softly, then ran the washcloth down into the crack of his brother's ass. He ran it slowly up and down the warm split between his asscheeks, knowing how much Tim enjoyed having his ass played with.

"Tommy..." his brother said.

"I know, turn around." he held the washcloth under the spray again, rinsing it, then soaped it up again, and started washing his brother's chest. He washed both pecs, lingering as he moved the soft cloth in slow circles, then dropped his hand down over the rippled muscle of his brother's abs, scrubbing softly. His hand moved down again, and slid under his brothers balls, washing the furry sac, and massaging his nuts gently. He could feel his cock hardening, and he moved his hand up, wrapping it around Tim's cock. He stroked the washcloth over it lightly, running his hand up and down its length.

"Its okay, Timmy. We can get in a cold shower before we go out. It's going to be okay. You'll see."

Tim leaned back against the wall, spreading his legs a little wider, and let his brother run the soapy washcloth over his now rock hard cock.

Tom stroked him a few more times, then pulled his hand away. "I'm sorry, Timmy, but that's all you get. Now rinse off, I still need to soap up. Do you want to do it?"

Tim shook his head as he backed under the spray, running his hands over his body, turning slowly as he rinsed the soap off. He turned back to his brother, leaning forward, and kissing him lightly on the lips. He smiled, and mouthed a 'thank you' then stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel to dry himself.

Tom soaped up quickly, then rinsed off, and held his hand out for the towel. He turned the water to cold as he stepped out, and started running the towel over himself briskly. His eyes dropped to his brothers cock, grinning when he saw it still standing stiffly in front of him. He dropped to his knees and grabbed it, slipping it into his mouth before his brother could stop him.

Moaning deep in his throat, he slid his brother's cock deeper into his mouth, moving his hand around, cupping the cheek of his ass. He only pumped his mouth up and down a few times, then pulled back, smiling up at his brother.

"Sorry," he said, not meaning it. "I just couldn't resist. I turned the water on cold. You should step back in for a minute."

"God, I hate you sometimes, Tommy!" Tim grinned, then stepped under the cold spray. He stood, shivering, turning slowly under the icy spray. Much to his relief, his cock wilted quickly, and he got out, drying himself again.

He started to bend over and pick up his clothes, but Tom stopped him. "Leave them." he said. "Mother's waiting."

Tim nodded, and they both put on their short robes, and made their way back to the living room.

Susan was pacing back and forth across the living room, her stomach filled with butterflies. Her nervousness wasn't from doubt over what she was about to do, but rather, in anticipation of it.

She heard the shower stop, and she went to the window, knowing that the afternoon sun shining through the sheer curtains would silhouette her body under her robe. She loosened the sash, letting it fall, not knotting it like she normally would, knowing that gravity would do her work for her.

She heard the boys come onto the room, and heard their gasps as they saw her shapely body though her robe as she stood looking out the window.

"Have a seat on the couch, dears. I'll be with you in a moment."

She spread her legs a bit wider as she brought her hands up in front of her face. She looked like she was praying, something they saw her do all the time, but she was calming herself, getting her breathing under control. The boys stared at her as she stood in front of the window. They could see clearly that she was naked under the sheer robe.

Tom and Tim were still looking at her raptly when she turned, the robe opening for a brief instant, giving them a flash of the creamy white flesh of her thighs. Their mouths dropped open as she strolled toward them, stopping to pick up two glasses, then stepping in front of them, bending down to hand the glasses to them.

They stared down the front of her robe into the cleavage of her full, lush breasts. She was watching them the whole time, and finally had to tap their knees with the glasses to get their attention. They looked up at her smiling face, and took the glasses from her.

She stepped over and picked up a glass for herself, taking a sip from it. She ran it down into her cleavage, leaving the insides of both her breasts shining with moisture.

"Drink up boys! You both look so tense!" she said, taking a big drink from own glass. "I got the recipe for the most delicious punch today! And I already know you like it, so come on, empty those glasses, there's plenty more where that came from!"

The twins looked at each other, shrugged, and emptied their glasses quickly. Susan got the pitcher from the end table, and refilled them, holding each of her son's hands as she poured the punch. Tom took another big sip from his glass, and his mother topped it off again before she sat the pitcher down.

They noticed that there was a slightly different taste to the punch than when Lois made it, but the same warm feeling filled them, but much more quickly this time.

"I visited Mrs. Parker this morning," she said lightly as she turned back toward them. Her nipples were poking up through her thin robe, and they could make out their rich brown color easily. Tim stiffened at the mention of Lois, but Tom just watched his mother, his eyes never leaving her.

"We had an interesting conversation," she said easily. "And you were right. She does make the most delicious punch! I changed her recipe just a bit. I added more of her 'secret ingredient'." she laughed as she took another sip. A drop of condensation dripped off the glass, and dropped onto her robe, turning it almost translucent, and now they could see the broad ring of one areole clearly through it.

"Moth..."

"No, Timmy. Let me finish." She turned her back to them, planting her feet shoulder width apart. Her wide, firm ass quivered under her robe, and they could easily see the outline of her crotch as the light shone through. "I've wronged you boys since your father went to heaven, and I think its time that I atoned for that."

She spun around, and Tom was sure that he had seen a glimpse of pussy hair just before her robe settled back on her legs. He leaned back on the couch, and pushed Tim back with his elbow. They sat quietly, watching her as she paced slowly in front of them.

Tom adjusted his robe to hide the growing bulge of his cock. He felt Tim shifting beside him, doing the same thing. Susan noticed them squirming out of the corner of her eye, and smiled gently.

"You don't have to do that boys, it's perfectly natural." she said, smiling, letting her eyes drop to their crotches. "You're men now. Well equipped men, I've been told. And I want you to know how proud I am of you!"

As she moved, the sash of her robe loosened steadily, and every time she turned toward them, it seemed to gape open a little wider. Tim was stunned that his mother was displaying herself to them so wantonly, while Tom was starting to smile, realizing that his long held fantasies were about to come to life.

Tom took a sip of his drink, and spread his legs a little wider, his cock still hidden by the folds of his robe, but it was tenting the material as it stiffened steadily. Tim looked over at his brother, not believing what was happening.

"It's okay, Timmy." he said quietly, looking over at him. "I think Mo...Mama is saying that she wants to show her love for us a different way." He looked at his mother, his eyes meeting hers. "Is that what you're trying to tell us mother? That you'd like to...you spoke to Mrs...you spoke to Lois, and you know how she loves her son?"

His mother nodded, her chest heaving, as she looked at him. "Yes, Tom. I know how she, and Mrs...Tracy. Her name is Tracy. I know that they make love with their son's."

He stood up, and held his hand out to his brother. Tim took his hand and stood up, his hard cock springing up through the opening of his robe.

"Oh my god!" Susan gasped as she stared at it. "T...Tom?"

"Yes. Mama?"

She looked up into his eyes, and saw his desire for her. How could I not have seen that before she wondered. He looks at me so hungrily. "Can I see..."

"Yes, Mama." But he just stood there.

Susan was panting for breath now. Her pussy was creaming heavily, the warm juices dripping from her quivering pussylips, and beginning to run down her thighs. She stepped over in front of them, and fell slowly to her knees. Her hands came up, and she brushed his robe aside, letting the thick stalk of his cock bounce up in front of her face.

"Oh, my! They're so beautiful," she moaned as she wrapped her fingers around them, stroking both their cocks lightly, her fingers not reaching completely around either of them "The lord has truly blessed you both! I'm so happy for you! And for me!" She looked up at them, her hands never stopping their gentle stroking. "W...will you make Ma...Will you make me happy? Will you make me happy with your big, beautiful cocks?"

She pulled them closer together, planting sloppy wet kisses on their swollen cockheads. She was moaning happily as she caressed them with her lips. Her tongue slipped out, and she lashed it all around over them, soaking them with her spit. Opening her mouth, she drew Tom's cock inside, bobbing her head up and down on it, rubbing Tim's dripping knob over her cheek. She traded cocks, sucking Tim's into her mouth and smearing Tom's cockhead around over her face. She pulled back, panting harshly as she looked up at them.

"Oh god! I can't tell you how much I've missed this!" she gasped, "I've been so foolish, and I've wasted so many years. Please, let me make it up to you now!" She plunged her mouth back down on Tim's cockshaft, sucking on it hungrily.

The twins looked at each other, and Tom put his hand on the back of his brother's head, pulling him closer. Their lips met, and they kissed, gently at first, but with growing fervor as their mother drove her mouth down onto Tom's cock.

Tom moaned into his brother's mouth as his mother jerked and sucked on his throbbing prickshaft, her lips massaging it as she slid them up and down the length of it. Tim moaned back into his mouth as she changed again, sucking his cock into her mouth, lashing her tongue into his weeping piss slit, scooping up the pearly droplets of pre-cum as they drooled out.

She looked up at them, her eyes going wide when she saw them kissing passionately. Drawing her lips from Tim's cockhead, she sat back on her heels, and stared. "Oh my god," she gasped. "That's so beautiful."

Her son's looked down at her, and she held their gaze.

"Do...do you do anything else together?" she asked.

"Yes, Mother." Tim said, blushing furiously.

Tom stepped away from his brother, and dropped to his knees next to his mother.

"Would you like to see, Mama?" he said, moving his face next to hers, and opening his mouth.

Susan stared at him for a moment, then nodded and guided the head of his brother's cock into his mouth. Tom closed his lips around it, sliding them easily up and down the length of Tim's thick cock, taking almost half of it between his lips before pulling back. He let his brother's cock slip from his mouth, and turned to face his mother. He kissed her eagerly, darting his tongue into her mouth, then licking around her lips.

"Your turn, Mama." he smiled.

She turned back to Tim's cock, opening her mouth and diving on his throbbing cock meat. Her lips work around his cockshaft, her tongue lashing across the thick vein seaming the underside. She pulled her head back, and held it toward Tom, and he took it into his mouth, taking in the length of his cock slowly, not stopping till his lips were brushing against her fingers.

Susan could see his throat muscles working, and looked up at Tim. His head was thrown back, and a low, steady moan was coming from his throat. She looked back at Tom, and he was bouncing his head up and down on his brother's cock, taking all the thick meat into his throat on every stroke.

He pulled back, breathing hard as he looked at her. "He's close, Mama." he said, wrapping his hand around hers and moving it up and down faster over Tim's cock. "Do you want to make him cum with me, Mama? Do you want to share his cum with me?"

She shook her head, and scuttled back quickly, stretching out on her back on the carpet. Tearing her robe open, and spreading her legs as wide as she could, she drew her knees up till they were almost touching her shoulders.

"Come down here, Timmy. Come put your big cock in Mama's pussy and fill me with your seed. Please, baby!"

She looked at Tom pleadingly, and he popped his brother behind his knees with his arm, making him bend his legs and drop to the floor in front of her. Tim opened his eyes and looked at him, and Tom led him up between their mother's legs. Tom rubbed the fat knob of his brother's cock up and down the fur fringed trough of his mother's sopping wet cunt slit, then fitted it into her tight opening of her pussy. Reaching around, he pushed on Tim's ass, forcing the knob of his cock into her quivering cunt hole.

Susan reached up, taking Tim's hands, and drew him down on top of her, making more of his twitching prickstalk slip up inside her. Wrapping her arms and legs around him, she started rocking back and forth, arching her cunt mound up at his rock hard cock. She had started to cum with the first touch of his cock, and now her pussy was on fire, flames of pure delight lapping at her, their burning touch driving her to the heights of ecstasy.

"Get your knees under you, baby." she moaned in his ear, bringing her legs down, hooking her ankles behind his knees, trying to pull them forward, and under him. Tim got up on his knees, grunting as he started moving his ass up and down, feeding more of his cock slowly into her clasping, clenching cunt hole.

Tom stretched out on his stomach beside them so he could watch his brother's cock fucking in and out of his mother's pussy up close. He watched, spellbound, as Tim's thick cock plowed in and out of her wide stretched pussy over and over. He looked up at Tim's face when he saw him shiver, knowing that he was going to cum.

"He's going to cum in your pussy, Mama. He's going to shoot all his hot cum in your cunt." he said, remembering what Lois and Tracy had told him about talking dirty to a woman when she was cumming. "Are you ready for it? Are you ready for your son to fill your pussy with his baby making seed?"

"Oh god, Timmy! Shoot your juice in my pussy! Please, Timmy. I need it so bad. Cum in me, baby! Please!"

Tom moved up beside her, laying his head on her chest and sucking one stiff nipple into his mouth. His hand squeezed her F-cup tits roughly, and she writhed frantically under Tim, moaning and begging him to cum in her. Tim was fucking her furiously, his ass a blur as he pumped his cock in and out of her cunt, then he stiffened, his whole body tensing up as he started to cum.

"Yeeesssssss!" Susan screamed as she felt the first hot jets of his jism flood her creaming cunt hole. She pulled him down onto her again, trapping Tom's head between them. "Fuck me, Timmy!" She cried, tears of joy running down her face. "Do it! Empty your balls in Mama's cunt, baby! Oh! Oh, so good!"