Tales of Lustville Scene 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim was humping wildly, his eyes rolled up in the back of his head. He'd never felt anything like this before. He'd cum by his own hand, and in his brother's mouth, and all three of Lois's talented holes, but his mother's pussy was a fiery hot cauldron of delicious delight that was clasping and clenching around his jizz spitting cock, actually sucking the cum from his balls.

Tom pulled his head from between their spasming bodies, and got up in his knees beside them, sitting back on his heels. Wrapping his hand around his cock, he started stroking it, making sure it was as hard as it could get, knowing that his turn would be coming next.

Susan pulled Tim's cock into her pussy, burying it to the root. She locked her heels under his ass and held him in place as she rocked under him, squeezing her cunt muscles around his throbbing prick meat. The inner walls of her pussy sleeve fluttered and milked around his spurting cock, and she writhed under him happily, milking off the last of their mutual orgasm.

Tim collapsed on top of her, gasping into the hollow of her neck. Susan rained kisses on his sweat covered face, her tears mixing with his sweat. Holding him in her arms, she whispered to him, telling her how happy he had made her, and how good he had made her feel.

Raising his head slowly, he looked into her eyes. "Wh...what about To...Tommy?"

"Tommy's here with us." she looked over at Tom and said. "I'll be taking care of Tommy soon, baby. You just catch your breath. That's right, Tommy's not in any hurry, are you baby?"

Tom moved up, then stretched out next to them, wrapping one arm around his brother. He kissed his cheek, the pressed his lips to his mother's, licking his tongue back and forth slowly. Pulling away, he pressed his lips to Tim's, darting his tongue inside his mouth. Tim moaned, and his body jerked as a small wad of cum spurted from his piss slit, making his mother squeal in surprise. They lay quietly together for a few minutes, then Tim started to pull out slowly, raising up off his mother.

"Wait," Tom said, pushing his hand between then, and cupping it under her pussy. "Okay, pull it out slow, Tim." he said. Tim did as he asked, and as his cock came out, a thick mixture of cock cream and girl cum flooded from her gaping cunt gash. Tom caught as much of the flow as he could, but it quickly overflowed his cupped hand.

Tim rolled off to the side, and got up on his elbow, looking at his brother. Tom held his hand out to him, and Tim rolled his head back, opening his mouth. Tom tipped his hand slowly, letting the gooey liquid dribble into his brother's mouth. He stopped when Tim held his hand up, closing his mouth and swallowing, a smile creasing his lips, then tipped it up again when he opened it again. When the puddle was emptied, he press his palm to Tim's mouth, letting him lick it clean, then rubbed his fingers all over his face, coating it with the evidence of their incestuous lovemaking.

"Dear lord," Susan moaned as she watch, as a quiver ran through her pussy, her cuntlips twitching, and a fresh outpouring of pussy juice flooded her cunt. "That's so wonderful, boys. Share me. Share our love."

Tom grinned at her as he moved his head between her legs, holding her thighs apart with his hands. Pressing his lips to her dripping cunt slit, he spread the fleshy folds with his thumbs and sluiced his tongue up into the juice and jism soaked hole, slurping up their combined nectar. Then, locking his lips around the gaping hole, he sucked, taking her spend into his mouth. He didn't swallow, but kept sucking rhythmically until he couldn't hold any more in his mouth. His cheeks were bulging as he pulled away.

Looking over at Tim, he nodded down toward their crotches, and Tim nodded back. As Tom crawled up over his mother, Tim moved closer beside them, wrapping his fingers around his brother's cock, holding it up, guiding it as it got closer to his mother's cunt.

Susan was staring wide eyed at Tom's cream coated face, and her mouth was watering for the treat he carried in his mouth. Tom stretched out over her, resting on his elbows over her, his cock just outside the entrance of her grotto of venus. He pressed his lips to hers lightly, and she opened her mouth willingly, her tongue licking at his lips. He opened his lips slowly, letting the sticky cum run into her mouth, then pulling away, tipping his head back, and swallowing the rest.

Bringing his lips back to hers, he kissed her hungrily as he pressed his hips forward, easing the fat knob of his cock into her sloppy wet pussy, following it with the full length of his cock in one long, slow stroke.

Susan groaned into his mouth, and her body shuddered, then went into a series of spasms as she came again around his cunt stretching cock. Tom slipped his arms under her, holding her through her orgasm, not moving, just letting her feel his cock filling her, kissing her gently now. He waited till her body relaxed under him, then pulled his head back and smiled down at her. He rocked quickly to one side, then as they rolled back, he flipped her over on top of him.

"Fuck me, Mama." he said as he looked up at her "Fuck me! Let me feel your pussy sucking my cock." he reached down, grabbing her legs, and pulled her knees up under her. "Ride me, Mama! Come on! I want to feel you cumming on my cock like Tim did!" He moved his hands under her asscheeks, and started lifting and lowering her, smiling up at her when she started moving on her own.

"Timmy! Come up here and watch Mama fuck herself on my cock, unless you want to watch from down there!" Looking into his mother's eyes, he added, "But I think Mama would like your cock in her mouth while she fucks me. And if she doesn't, I do!"

"The mouth on you!" Susan laughed, leaning down to kiss him hungrily.

"You should talk, Mama! You're a son fucking slut now! That's what you wanted isn't it?"

She nodded at him, then jammed her tongue down his throat, fucking it in and out of his mouth as she worked her pussy muscles around her cock. He broke the kiss, pushing his lips up against her ear.

"That's what I want too, Mama! It's what I've wanted for years. I've dreamed of fucking you, having you act like a slut with me!" He smacked her on the ass, his hand leaving a bright red mark. "Now do it! Be a nasty fucking slut for your son's!"

Tim was standing by her face, and he reached down, wrapping his fingers in her hair. He pulled her head up, holding his cock down, and forced into her mouth as her head came up. He held her head tipped back, and pumped his cock slowly in and out of her mouth, going deeper on every stroke. She started gagging on it, but he just looked at her, and pulled her up harder against it.

Susan's pussy spasmed and clenched around Tom's cock as his brother face fucked her. Tom looked up at him as he started moving his hips. "Yeah, Fuck her mouth, Tim! She loves it! Her cunt's going wild on my cock." He started stroking faster, holding onto her hips as he pounded his cock up into her.

Tim stepped over his brother's head, stepping closer to his mother. He had his hand on the sides of her face, keeping her head tilted back as he bent and straightened his knees, stroking his cock into her mouth. She wasn't gagging as much now, and thick strings of spit ran from her lips, dripping off of her chin, and coating the upper swells of her tits.

Tom leaned up, biting at the undersides of her tits, then slurping at her spiky nipples, nipping the palm sized areoles with his teeth. His hips were beating a steady tattoo up into her spasming cunt channel, but he was working his hips back and forth, changing the angle of his strokes, so his cockhead scraped across a different part of her pussy tunnel every time it slid up into her.

Susan wasn't moving, she was letting her beautiful son's use her body for their pleasure. She was cumming non-stop from their rough treatment, it brought back memories of her youth when she had been a brazen slut, the center of attention in threesomes, foursomes, and outright gangbangs.

Tim jerked her mouth off his cock, stepping closer and bending his knees more so his cock slid down between her big, hanging tits. He cupped the fleshy globes in his hands, wrapping then around his cockshaft, and started stroking up and down. Her tits were sweaty, but there was still too much friction to suit him. He pulled back, holding her tits apart.

"Spit on your tits, Mother! Get them nice and wet for my cock." He looked down at her, then over at the end table. "Hold your tits up Mother! Hold them up, and get 'em really wet for me! I'll be right back."

He stepped back and walked over to the glasses sitting on the end table, picked one up and took a drink out of it. He made a face, and poured it back into the pitcher, then did the same with the other two glasses. He swirled the pitcher around for a moment, then poured a fresh one. He looked over at his mother and brother humping each other madly on the living room floor, and poured another one.

He walked back over to the frantically fucking couple, and held the glass in front of his mother's face. She smiled, tipping her head back, and he poured a little into her mouth. She turned her head away and swallowed, then tilted her head back again, opening her mouth wide. He gave her a little more, then nudged his brother with his foot, holding the glass over his face.

Tom grinned and sat up, taking the glass from Tim, and gulping from it greedily. When it was empty, he sat it on the floor off to the side, hopefully out of the way.

Tim took a long drink from the other glass, and went to sit it on the floor a few feet away, But his mother stopped him.

"Ice! Give me some of the ice cubes." she said, hiding her smile as best she could. She was going to show her face fucking son a trick she had learned from his father. Opening her mouth, she tipped her head back, letting him drop several small cubes inside.

Tim sat the glass down, and stepped in front of her, looking down at her spit covered tits. He rubbed her cock across the tops of her tits, then pushed his cock between her fleshy mounds, grinning as it slid easily through the cleavage of her huge hooters. Reaching down, he cupped her tits in his hands again, stroking his cock slowly up and down between them as he slid them back and forth on his throbbing cockshaft.

Susan whined when he pushed her hands away, but he smiled down at her.

"Hold my balls, slut! Play with my balls while I fuck your big ass titties. Play with your clit with the other one! Put on a show for us, Mother! Show us what kind of slut you are!" he laughed.

Tom grunted as he heaved his cock up into her clasping cunt hole harder and faster. He knew how excited his mother was by the way her pussy was sucking and squeezing around his cock. She was getting off on them using her like this, and it was bringing him close to the point of cumming fast.

"I...if you're gonna cum...again, Timmy, you better do it fast!" he panted. "Slutty Mama's been cumming since I stuck my cock in her, and I'm getting really fucking close!"

"Go for it, man!" Tim said, moaning as his mother wrapped her fingers around his furry nut sac, and started massaging his balls gently. "I can wait to get my nut later. Shit, you waited for me!"

He started pumping his ass faster though, plowing his cock up through her tit meat in a long underslung stroke. His cockhead bumped her under the chin, and Susan grinned. That was what she's been waiting for.

She tipped her head down, and let a long string of cool saliva and water spill from her lips, pouring down over his cock as it pushed up between them. Spit spilled all over her milky white flash, running down into her cleavage. When all the water was gone, she still had some small pieces of ice in her mouth.

She tipped her head down further, kissing his cockhead every time it got close enough to her lips. Dropping her shoulders a little, she took the head of his cock into her mouth on the next upstroke. Tim screamed, holding her tits tighter as he started pounding his cock in and out between her spongy tit flesh, the head of his cock punching in and out between her lips.

The ice cubes felt like fire on his swollen prickknob, and he felt his balls spasm sharply, then contract, and he suddenly felt his cum load rushing up his twitching cockshaft. His mother felt it too, and she squeezed his balls, milking them harder, forcing his cum up out of his cock.

She spat his cock out of her mouth, and leered up at him. Her eyes were burning slits of lust, and her face was flushed from exertion. "Shoot your hot cum on my fucking face you big dicked bastard! Paste my face, then shove it down my thr...ulllmmmphhh!"

She sputtered as a huge wad of spunk spat from his piss slit and sprayed right into her open mouth. She closed her mouth, swallowing his cum eagerly, and the next spurt hit her closed mouth, and slashed across her face noisily. Leaning closer, she held her head right in front of his cumming cockshaft, waiting for the next steaming load to hit her.

Tom saw what was happening, and his cock twitched, jerked, then he felt his cock cream rocketing up his piss tube, erupting into her cunt chute like a sizzling stream of creamy lava. He blasted jet after jet of hot, sticky jizz up into her cunt channel, his ass barely touching the floor as his hips flew frantically up and down.

"Yesssss!" she screamed, writhing happily between them as they shot their cum into, and onto her body. "Cum in me, Tommy! Keep shooting on me, Timmy. Make Mother your whore, babies! I'm a dirty fucking slut! And I always have been." She looked up at Tim, her face a contorted mask of lust now.

"Shoot your cum on my asshole, Timmy!" she whispered huskily. "Shoot it all over my asshole and see if you can get your big fucking cock up my tight little ass while it's still hard!"

She dropped down on top of Tom, plastering her cum coated lips onto his as she reached back and spread the cheeks of her ass. She stabbed her tongue into his mouth, grinding her lips over his, her tongue lashing around all over the inside of his mouth.

Tom sucked at her jizz coated tongue eagerly, his own tongue slipping out along side hers and licking his brother's cum from her lips. Tim scampered around behind her, aiming his cockknob at his wrinkled brown asshole. His cock spat out a thick, stringy ropy of jism right onto her winking ass pucker, and he jammed his cockhead onto the tight ring of flesh, smearing his cum around all over it.

His mother humped back at him, and her asshole spread slightly. Tim took that opportunity to shove the knob of his prick harder against her, forcing the fat, jizz dripping glans halfway in. His cock twitched, and he felt another spurt of cum drool out of his piss slit, so he pulled back, wrapped his fist tight around the root of his cockstalk, pushing down as hard as he could.

His cockknob punched through her clenching ass pucker, making her throw her head back and scream. Tim kept pushing more of his cock meat up her spasming asshole, his piss hole weeping a constant stream of jizz, easing his passage. He pulled out halfway, scooping up cum and smearing it all over the shaft of his cock quickly, then pushed it back in, stroking slowly, but feeding her a little more of his cock on every stroke.

Susan collapsed on Tom, whimpering pitifully, and looked at his brother over her shoulder. "Hey, Tim. Maybe..."

"No!" Susan shouted, humping her ass back at his cock again. "It's already in, and it doesn't hurt as much now." She paused, her breath coming in ragged pants. "Put it all in, Timmy. Stick your big dick all the up you slut mother's asshole and own me! Both of you! I need all of your cocks in me together! You came out of me together, and by god, I want you both back in me! Now!"

Tim's cock finally bottomed out in her asshole, and he held it there, panting. Leaning forward, he laid out over her back, resting his cheek on her shoulder.

"You got it all, Mother." he panted, "Ten inches of hard cock up your hot little asshole! How about you Tommy?"

Tom took his mother face in his hands and kissed her tenderly, flexing his cock inside her, glad now that Tracy had taught him that little trick. His mother jerked, and both her holes spasmed, starting a chain reaction of twitches, jerks, and moans in all three of them.

"Oh, I need something to drink," Susan said softly. "Water. No more alcohol today." She looked back over her shoulder. "Timmy, you have to pull out now, but slow! If you just jerk it out, you'll tear my poor little asshole apart!"

Tim eased his cock out of her still spasming asshole, pushing it back in a little when it felt like it was sticking. It took him almost a minute to get it all the way out.

Susan kissed Tom and smiled at him, raising up a little, and resting her forearms in his chest. "Want another snack, baby? You just dumped a really big load in Mama's tight little pussy from the feel of it!"

"I'm going to pass, Mama, as tempting as it sounds. And you're going to have to get off me, because really have to pee."

"Really?" she grinned, wriggling off of him. She started to get to her feet, but her legs were a little too rubbery to stand on her own. "Timmy, will you help me? I don't think my legs will hold me."

Tim came over and stood in front of her, bending his knees and wrapping his arms around her. He lifted her slowly, and held her as she swayed unsteadily once she was one her feet. Tom rolled over and got to his knees, then to his feet. He started for the bathroom, but his mother stopped him.

"Wait, Tom. Timmy and I are coming with you."

"What?" he said turning to look at her.

"You boys got your slut toy all sticky and dirty." she said, smiling slyly. "Now you have to wash her clean. Come on, I'll show you!"

They made their way to the bathroom, Susan feeling her strength returning with every step. By the time they got there, she was walking on her own. Going over to the shower, she opened the door and stepped inside, then went over and turned on the rear shower. She came back, and turned away from them, bending over and spreading her legs. She was glad they had put the bigger showers in now, especially this one with dual showerheads that the boys used.

Looking back between her legs, she saw that Tom's cock was hanging limply, which was actually better for her, he'd be able to piss through it easier. "Come over here Tom," She said, still looking between her legs.

Tom moved over behind her, and watched as she spread the lips of her pussy with both hands, opening herself as wide as she could. Pussy juice and spunk dripped from her wide spread cunt hole, running down the insides of her thighs in thick, clinging strings.

"Stick your dick back in me, Tom." she said, wiggling her ass at him.

"I don't think I can. It's limp as a noodle."

"You don't have to get it all the way in, you just have to get the head in." she felt him move up behind her, resting his hand on her ass. "I'll have to teach you boys about soft penis intercourse later. You'll love fucking me like that. But for now, just get the head of your dick inside me."

Tom stepped closer, holding his limp cock in his hand, and pressed the head against her wide spread pussy mouth. He couldn't see, but he felt the head of his cock slip into her cunt.

"Fuck me," he muttered.

"Any time, anywhere you want, from now on, I promise! You too Timmy!"

She squeezed her pussy around his cockhead, and felt it twitch, showing the first signs of recovery. She was going to have to speed this up, before he got hard again. She wasn't worried about Tim, he had cum twice, so it would take him longer to get it up again.

"Go ahead, baby! Pee!"

"What?" Tom grunted, starting to pull away. He was too late, she already had her fingers wrapped around his balls. He wasn't going anywhere.