Tales of Lustville Scene 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said, piss up my cunt! You and Timmy shot alot of cum in there, and now you have to wash it out!" she giggled.

"I don't thi..."

Tim turned on the water on both sink faucets half way, and Tom groaned as his belly rippled, then his piss started flowing. He held onto his mother's hips, pissing full strength now, the hot liquid spraying deep into her cunt tunnel, splashing all around inside her. He had to push his cock in deeper to keep it from being forced out.

Hot piss poured from around his cock as he pissed into her, and Susan let go of Tom's balls, moving her hand down under her pussy, catching some of it, then brought her hand up onto her clit, rubbing his piss into it lightly. She started cumming again at the first touch of her fingers. Her legs shook as she caressed the tender nubbin, grinding her ass back at him, cooing at him softly, urging him to empty his bladder inside her.

Tim stepped over, sliding behind his brother, he had wet his finger, and as he slipped into the shower, he poked his finger into Tom's asshole, making him jump and let out a yelp. His cock slipped from his mother's cunt, and he pissed all over the back of her legs before the stream ran out. He stumbled back, and watched as piss and cum poured from his mother's pussy. She bent her knees, bouncing her ass up and down, letting the hot liquid drain from her cunt.

Tim stepped up in front of his mother, and rubbed his shitty cock across her face. When she turned to look at him, He cut loose right in her face with a full stream of hot piss.

"Sorry, Mother." he grinned down at her, "but there's no way I'm getting my dick back in your asshole like this." He waggled his cock up and down, demonstrating how limp it was, spraying pee all over her face, her tits, and in her hair.

Dropping to her knees, she tilted her head back, opening her mouth wide. She washed her cum covered face with his hot piss, then grabbed his cock just behind the head, and pulled it between her lips. Tim was still pissing, and her mouth filled quickly. Pulling her head back, she opened her mouth again, gargling his tart urine, then spitting it back onto his cock. She leaned back, holding her tits up to him, and he hosed them down with the last of his stream.

When he was finished, she took the head of his cock back in her mouth, sucking the last golden drops out. She smiled up at him around his soft cock, sucking it into her mouth, using just her lips and tongue. Feeling it starting to harden, she let it slip out of her mouth, and stood up. She kissed Tim hungrily, fondling his cock gently. then she turned, pulled Tom into the shower, and kissed him just as eagerly.

"Thank you so much, boys. This has been the best day I've had in years." she said smiling at them. "And I'm sorry for being such a bitch to you both all this time. I promise, I'll try to make it up to you every way I can."

She help up her hand, silencing them as the started to speak.

"We'll talk more, and you'll learn the whole story. It will probably be good for me to share it with you." She stepped over and stood under the showerhead, wetting her hair, then turning her face up into the spray. She turned slowly, then picked up the soap and a washcloth. "But right now, let's just get cleaned up. Then I think I'm going to need another nap."

"How's pizza sound for dinner?" she asked as she started soaping her tits.

End Scene Ten

*****

Send comments, suggestions and ideas to the contact on my profile.