Tales of Lustville Scene 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle grunted as her cunt sucked on his cock like a runaway vacuum cleaner, and his balls exploded, blasting sizzling knots of spunk into her wildly clasping cunt hole like a firehose of full throttle. Jet after sizzling jet of jizz erupted from his piss slit, flooding her tortured cunt tunnel with his hot, sticky ball milk.

Randy groaned as she felt his cum spurting into her abused cunt hole, soothing the raw inner flesh with a warm, slippery layer of jizz, easing the passage of his pounding prick pole even more.

"Don't stop, Kyle!" She whimpered, jamming her ass back at him, wriggling her hips in small circles as she bounced up and down on her toes. "Keep fucking me! You can keep it hard, I know you can! Oh god! I want more, Kyle! I don't want you to ever stop!"

Kyle jammed his cock full length up her wetly sucking cunt chute, falling across her back, gasping for breath. He held hip cock buried in her, grunting as her spasming pussy hole milked and massaged his meat stick rhythmically.

"So...sorry, teach." He groaned as her cunt clenched around his cockshaft, the tight opening wringing the root of his cock like a noose. "Yo...you wore my ass out. You gotta let me re...rest for a minute."

Randy whined, but kept worked her ass back at him, hoping he'd start fucking her again when he caught his breath.

* * * * *

"Kyle, wait a minute, I need a favor before you go." she said as she walked over to her desk and picked up a cup. She took the lid off, dipping her finger in it, smiling when she felt that it was cold. She walked over to him, holding out the cup. "I need you to throw this on me. I know it sounds stupid, but I can't go out with my blouse looking like this. It'll just be easier for me if I can tell people someone spilled coffee on me!"

Kyle grinned, taking the cup from her, motioning for her to back up a little bit. He stepped forward, tilting the cup, throwing the contents into the air so it splashed all over the front of her spit and cum covered blouse.

Randy shivered, then laughed, brushing at the front of her blouse as she leaned forward, kissing him lightly on the lips. "Thank you Kyle, that's perfect!" Then she grinned, her eyes twinkling as she looked at him. "And if you're interested, I think I'll block out an hour on my calendar for some extra credit sessions a few times a week. What days are good for you?"

"Monday through Friday is good for me!" he said with a grin as he opened the door. "But I think I might need some longer, special tutoring sessions on the weekends too, it all depends on how much pressure builds up!"

The next day at the game...

Randy made her way back to her seat, half-time was almost over, and she was looking forward to seeing the second half. Kyle had been performing exceptionally well, making tackle after tackle, and breaking up several key plays. She was just getting settled when a voice behind her said, "Excuse me, are you Randy Reynolds?"

She turned and saw a strikingly beautiful woman wearing skin tight jeans and a jersey with Kyle's number on it, with 'That's My Baby!' emblazoned under it looking her over. The jersey was tucked in, and the slogan drew the eye to her big tits, which made the number jump out at the world.

"Yes, I am." Randy said politely. "I'm sorry, I don't believe we've met"

"I'm Tracy Harris," the woman said casually. She ran her hand under the slogan. "Kyle Harris's mom."

"It's delightful to meet you," Randy smiled as she stood up and held out her hand. "But I can't believe you have a son Kyle's age. You look younger that I do!"

"Thank you, dear! I love it when people tell me that!" Tracy smiled. "It's really easier than you think though. The secret is, live loose, enjoy life, and drop those puppies early!"

Randy laughed with her, not getting what she meant at all. She noticed that Tracy was still holding her hand, and was blatantly looking her up and down like she was inspecting a cut of meat.

Randy was wearing a pair of khaki hiking shorts that were a little loose on her legs, but hugged her hips and ass tightly, and a man's white button down shirt with the school's emblem on the pocket tucked into them. She was wearing hiking boots with khaki socks that came up to just under her knees. She looked every inch the healthy outdoors woman.

She smiled at Tracy again, drawing her hand back, and took her seat again.

Tracy sat in the seat next to hers, and turned to look at her. "Kyle is always telling me how much he enjoys studying under you. He says you really know the ins and outs of government, and that you're not afraid to let your students get as deep as they can into your subject." She stopped and smiled, taking a sip of her beer. "He says that you encourage them to just plunge into it wholeheartedly, throw caution to the winds, and just put everything they've got into it, as hard as they can. I like that kind of open minded attitude, and I appreciate how willingly you've opened yourself up to Kyle. He really appreciates it, and swears that there's nothing that can keep him from coming in...I mean, to, your class. And now I can see why!"

Randy just stared at her, her breath caught in her throat. Oh my god! She knows! she thought. How the hell am I going to get out of this? I could lose my job for fucking a student! But fuck! He's so hot, and the cock on him! How could she resist?

"Are you alright, Randy?" Tracy asked, putting her hand on her leg, running it back and forth lightly. "You look as though you've seen a ghost!"

"What? Oh! I'm sorry, but my ex-boyfriend just walked down the stairs, and it startled me. We had a bad break-up." She looked down at Tracy's hand on her leg, then back up at her face. She took a deep breath, and forced a smile. "I really enjoy having Kyle in me...I mean, in my class. He contributes so much! He's not like your typical jock."

"Oh, I have to disagree." Tracy said, shaking her head sadly. "I encouraged him to pursue Social Studies because I want him to be able to get a government job if he doesn't get drafted by the pros, or god forbid, gets injured." She took another sip from her beer. "I know most parent's won't admit it, but Kyle's not the brightest bulb in the box, and if football doesn't work out as a career, I want him to be able to find a good paying job where he doesn't have to work too hard, and can't cause any real damage. That just shouts government."

Randy burst out laughing, heaving a sigh of relief. "Oh my god!" she said. "That is the most realistic appraisal that I've ever heard from a parent! Kyle is a gifted athlete, and has other desirable skills, but academically, he is lagging a little behind the pack. I think I'm giving him his best grade this semester, and that's going to be a low B."

"I know. I've spoken to his other instructors already. Good lord, what a bunch of stuffy old peacocks! But I'm surprised. After everything he's put into you recently...your class that is, the best you can do is a B?"

Randy was sure now that Tracy knew that she'd spread her legs for Kyle, but sensed that she wasn't going to make an issue of it. Her speech about Randy's class had been loaded with double meanings, and those little slips, there was no way they were accidental. Then there was the way she had checked out her body, and the way her fingers were dancing on her skin. Randy couldn't decide if the woman was signaling her that it was okay for her to have sex with her son, or if she was making a move on her herself. She decided that it was time to find out.

"I think so," she said, laying her hand on top of Tracy's, and putting light pressure on it, rocking it back and forth gently. "He's completed the minimum course requirements, but to be honest, he really didn't make an impression on me until yesterday. Before that, I didn't know if he had what it took to satisfy me, as far as his grasp of the subject was concerned."

Tracy nodded and smiled, and her hand started stroking Randy's leg lightly. Randy smiled back, and started to move her hand away, but Tracy put her forefinger over hers, and shook her head. The movement was barely noticeable to anyone but Randy, and she wasn't completely sure exactly what she had just seen. Tracy's hand stopped at the bottom of Randy's shorts, and she lifted one eyebrow slightly, then glanced at the field.

Randy had never had another woman be so openly sexual toward her, while being so subtle about it. She'd had her share of lesbian passes, and even had a few flings with some of her roommates in college, but Tracy's multi-layered approach had her intrigued.

"There's a lot of give and take in the educational process." Tracy said lightly as she turned back to her. "Sometimes, the teacher has to show a willingness to accept input from a student." She squeezed Randy's leg lightly, and stroked her fingers back and forth over her soft skin. "Then there's the parent teacher relationship. They have to be open to, and understand what the other is telling them, especially the little signals when people aren't comfortable to speak freely. Sometimes people miss out on those opportunities that make life...interesting."

"I couldn't agree more," Randy said, pulling Tracy's hand gently up under the leg of her shorts. "I try to be as receptive as I can to everything my students offer me, and I have to admit, that with Kyle, it's easier than with some of my other students. I mean, he has so much to offer! And with the right guidance, he can work wonders with it!"

"You are so right!" Tracy said, leaning close. She let her voice drop to a conspiratorial whisper. "And I have to tell you, I appreciate you taking him firmly in hand like you have. If it's not too much trouble, I'd like you to feel free to go even further with him." Her finger slipped up over Randy's again as she moved her hand higher up under the leg of her shorts. She sat back, and looked at the field, then back at Randy. "But you and I need to communicate to, Randy. I feel that we're really connecting, but we need to widen our horizons, open things up between us." Her eyes flicked down toward Randy's legs, then right back to her face.

Randy laughed and leaned back in her seat, letting her legs drift apart. She pulled lightly on Tracy's hand, easing it even higher under her shorts. Tracy's fingers were less than an inch from the crotch of her panties, and Randy was curious just how far she would go in this public venue.

"Tracy, you have to stop reading my mind!" she said, moving her hand again until Tracy's fingers were almost brushing the damp fabric of her panties. "I think we have to explore those openings that present themselves to us, and take advantage of them! I mean, we're talking about your son's future here!"

"My point exactly," Tracy said, reaching out with her little finger, brushing it softly up and down the puffy crotch of Randy's panties. She pressed the edge of her finger harder against her, forcing her panties up between the lips of her pussy. She could feel the hairs poking out from under the leg holes, ticking the side of her hand, and she smiled as she felt her panties getting wetter by the second. "It's his life, but isn't it exciting that we have to opportunity to guide and nurture him like this? We're not going to be around all the time to tell him that something is dripping, or that the bushes need to be trimmed, and we have to be sure he's prepared to jump on whatever opens itself up to him!"

She pulled her hand from under Randy's shorts again, and turned to looked at the field again. Waving her hand slowly in front of her face like she was shooing away an insect, she inhaled the pleasant aroma of Randy's pussy. She turned back to her, making sure she noticed what she'd done. Randy was smiling, and her tongue darted out, licking lightly at her upper lip, then retreated.

"It looks like the game is about to start again. So I'm afraid I'll have to be going." she said. "But I've had the most delightful time talking to you. Let's get together soon, when we can really give this issue a good going over!"

"I'd like that!" Randy said. "Would you like to stay here, and watch the rest of the game with me? No one was sitting in that seat. Most of the seats in this section are open."

Tracy put her little finger in her mouth, pretending to consider the offer. She ran in slowly in and out of her mouth, sucking on it lightly as she sampled Randy's juices. Then she dropped her hand to Randy's knee, patting it gently.

"That's a delightful offer dear, but I have seats behind the bench on the forty yard line. The parents and boosters section, you know? And I'm with a group of friends." Tracy slid her hand high up on Randy's leg again, smiling at her. "I'm having a party tomorrow to celebrate, or console, we still have to see which. Why don't you join us? I'm sure we'll have lots of chances to get to know each other much better then!"

"Thank you! I'd like that. I can get the address from the student registry, and I already have the your number. I get all my students phone numbers in case a class is cancelled, or there's a problem on campus."

Tracy stood up, looking at the field. "Oh, they're about to kick off for the second half. I really need to get back!" she walked out to the aisle, and Randy watched her ass wiggling in her tight jeans as she moved.

Tracy stopped when she reached the stairs, and turned back to Randy.

"It's a pool party, so bring your suit! And don't forget to trim!"

She threw Randy a wicked grin, waved, and was gone up the stairs.

End Scene Eleven

*****

Send comments, suggestions and ideas to the contact on my profile.

12