Tales of Lustville Scene 12

Story Info
Scene 12.
8k words
4.59
31.5k
17

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scene Twelve

Part One

"Randy! I'm so glad you could make it dear! Come on in!" Tracy said as she ushered her into the house. "My friends Lois and Susan are out by the pool with the boys. After you called, I wanted to make sure I heard the bell when you got here."

Randy was wearing hiking shorts again, with a black t-shirt and tennis shoes. She looked Tracy up and down as they went into the living room.

Tracy was wearing a dark blue bikini with a beach wrap around her waist that still let most of one leg show.

"Thank you for inviting me! And I'm glad we're celebrating, not consoling." Randy said, looking around the room. "Oh, Tracy! What a lovely home! Did you decorate it yourself?"

"Oh, god no!" Tracy laughed. "A photographer I work with sometimes had his crew do it for me. It was a bonus for a shoot that I did with him." She took one of the bags Randy was carrying, and headed for the kitchen. "Let's take some of this stuff into the kitchen, then get you changed."

"Thanks, I brought some queso dip and chips, but I didn't know what you drank, so I just brought some beer." Randy said as she sat the twelve pack on the counter.

"We've got plenty of booze, believe me. We drink mostly margaritas around here. Don't be fooled when Lois offers you some of her 'special punch'. It's kind of an inside joke, so don't ask."

"Okay, where can I get changed? It's a beautiful day, and I'd like to get some sun!" Randy said. "And can I get some of that special punch? That sounds good right about now!"

Tracy picked up one of the pitchers sitting on the table, and poured two glasses, handing one to Randy.

"You can change in my room," Tracy told her, taking her hand and leading the way. "It's just down the hall here."

As they entered the bedroom, Randy sat her bag on a chair, and her drink on the dresser, then pulled her t-shirt over her head, letting her braless tits bounce free, kicking off her shoes at the same time. Tracy sat on the bed, leaning back on her hands as she watched her undress. Randy noticed and grinned at her, turning to face her as she opened her shorts and started to push them down over her hips. "Checking out the goods, huh?" she laughed.

"I already knew it was all good," Tracy said, nodding her head. "I just want to get a better look."

Randy pushed her shorts and panties down with a flourish, holding her hands up in the air. "Well, wha..."

"Oh wow, that's one bushy beaver!" Tracy laughed when she saw the abundance of hair surrounding Randy's pussy mound as she pushed her shorts down, kicking them to the side. "But I have to tell you, you're not gonna get much action today if we don't trim that thatch back a little!"

"Action?" Randy said, a confused expression on her face. "I'm not sure I know what you mean. I knew you were coming on to me yesterday, and I liked the idea. But I thought we would hook up later, when we could spend some time together. Is there something else going on?"

Tracy stood up and walked over to her, then dropped her hand between Randy's legs, her fingers tugging at the thick fur covering her pussylips. "Oh, I thought you understood. We're having a neighborhood fuck party, hon. I invited you because Kyle told me what a great fuck you are, and we really needed a fourth girl! He mentioned that you were hairier than Lois, Susan or I are, but Lois and I shave bare around our pussylips, and Susan trims pretty close. I had no idea you were this hairy. I guess you're a natural kind of girl!"

Tracy looked at her for a moment, then took her hand and led her over to the bed, and sat down with her. She looked at her again, then smiled brightly.

"I thought you already knew what was going on, or didn't you realize that Kyle had told me that you'd fucked him?" she said.

Randy nodded. "I kind of figured that he had said something to you. You're approach was...familiar."

"Yeah, I like talking dirty without using dirty words too. That way, if you're wrong about the person you're talking to, you can pass it off as a misunderstanding. I knew we'd get along as soon as I heard about your approach." she grinned. "But you didn't think it was unusual that a guy would tell his mother that he had fucked one of his teachers? Or that she would come on to you later?"

Randy nodded, but didn't say anything. She waited for Tracy to continue.

"Then I guess I'm just going to have to spell the rest of it out for you." she paused, gathering her thoughts, then continued. "Like I said, Lois and Susan are out by the pool. Well, about the boys I mentioned. Phil is Lois's son, and Tim and Tom are Susan's sons. They're just home for the summer, they go to school back east. You already know about Kyle and me. But then again, I guess you don't."

"I still don't want to believe that Kyle is your son! You don't look old enough to have a son his age. I mean, I know Kyle's over eighteen, how old are the others?"

"They're all a little older than Kyle is. My baby is the baby in our little stud farm."

Randy's mouth dropped open, and Tracy reached over and closed it gently for her.

"So do you understand now? There's four really nice cock's out there for you, and if you don't mind sharing them with their mother's, you're welcome to stay and have the time of your life. I'm betting that you're going to stay, but if you don't think you can handle it and want to leave, we won't take it personally. You can still keep fucking Kyle of course, and I'd still like to do you myself."

"Wow," Randy said, staring at Tracy in disbelief. "This is a lot to take in. I'm going to need a minute to think about it."

"No, you're not." Tracy said casually. "Stand up, Randy,"

"What?"

"I said, stand up. Come stand right here," she said, pointing to a spot on the floor right in front of her. "Come on, get up. I'm not going to hurt you."

The younger woman stood up, and stood where Tracy had told her too. Tracy put her hands on the insides of her knees, and forced them wider apart. Then she moved one hand up and cupped Randy's furry pussy mound, sliding her middle finger up into her cream filled cunt chute. Randy's pussy was sopping wet, and Tracy stroked her finger in and out of the juice soaked hole a few times, then pulled it out, and licked her finger clean.

"You're staying." she grinned up at her. "If you were going to leave, you'd already have your clothes on, and be running for the door."

"You already know how big Kyle's dick is. Well, Phil's is just as big, and the other two are damned close! And Lois, Oh my god! She's a little horny cunt lapper that'll have you begging for more. And you already know I wanna dive on this juicy little muff. So what do you say we call Lois and Susan in here, and we can show you some of the different options you have, then get some of this fucking hair out the way?"

"They're all as big as Kyle's? Oh my god!" Randy giggled, a shiver of anticipation running through her. "You're right, I'd be crazy to pass that up. But I'm not really sure I want to shave my pussy," she said, running her fingers through the lush growth between her legs. "I like the way it feels when I play with myself!"

"No one said you had to shave it, hon." Tracy laughed, going over and pushing the curtains aside, and sliding the patio door open. "Lois, Susan, would you two step in here for a minute? I want to introduce you to Randy." She turned back to Randy and grinned. "I said we need to trim it back a little. Wait till you see Susan, you'll see what I mean."

Susan came through the sliding glass door, and held the curtain for Lois, then closed the door behind her.

"Lois, Susan, this is Randy. She's one of Kyle's instructors." Tracy said lightly as they came into the room. "They had a...private conference the other day, and after Kyle told me about it, I thought she'd make a good addition to our little circle. And I know the boys are going to love her!"

Randy turned toward the two women, holding out her hand. "It's nice to me..." she began, but never got to finish her sentence.

"Oh my god! Look at that fucking bush!" Lois said shrilly. She fell to her knees, her face inches from Randy's crotch, inspecting the profuse growth of Randy's pussy hair closely. She was on her feet again almost immediately, pushing her back toward the bed. "Lay down and spread 'em, honey! I gotta get a better look at the furry little beaver."

Randy fell back on the bed, her legs flying up in the air. Before she even knew what was happening, Lois was on her knees in front of her, holding her legs up and apart with her forearms as her fingers spread the fur fringed lips of her pussy apart.

Tracy burst out laughing, and Susan giggled into her hand as Lois pressed her face closer, then looked up at Randy. "And she's already wet! What have you two been doing in here? Never mind, I don't care. I just want a taste! Can I?"

Randy stared down at her, her own eyes wide. She nodded, and Lois dove in eagerly, her tongue lashing and lapping all around in her creamy cunt slice. Randy moaned, and pulled her legs up higher, holding them up with her hands, wanting to give Lois as much room as she could. "Oh fuck! You're right Tracy!" she whimpered, dropping one hand onto Lois's head, urging her up toward her clit. "I've never had anyone eat me out like this! She's got me ready to cum already!"

Tracy stepped over and gave Lois a soft kick on one asscheek, making her look up. Her face was covered in shiny girl cum, and she was breathing hard. "Sorry to interrupt, but I asked you in here so we can model our pussy doo's for her, so she can see if she'd like something shorter down there." She held her hand out to Lois, helping her up. "But what did you think? Did her hair get in the way? And more important, do you think the boys would like it like that?"

Susan was already shaking her head as she looked at Randy's densely furred snatch. "Timmy and Tommy won't like that at all. I'm sorry, but they just won't."

Lois wiped her mouth of with the back of her hand, and grinned. "I just pushed it out of the way, but it tickled my cheeks and nose, and that was a little distracting." Taking a step back, she pushed her bikini bottoms off quickly, revealing her bare beaver to Randy. "I don't think she'd want to go this far," she said as she went though several poses. "The boys love it on me, but that's because it makes me look like a little lolita!"

Randy gasped as she sat up, her eyes roaming all over Lois's body, but her eyes were quickly drawn to Tracy behind her. She was wriggling out of her suit bottoms, stepping closer and standing with her feet comfortably spread apart. "I went with a little landing strip up top, but I shave the lips. I like the look, and Phil loves eating me. It was his idea to taper it to a point like this. He said it was like an 'insert cock here' sign."

She turned to Susan, and saw that she was already easing her bottoms down over her fleshy bottom. She let them drop to her feet, then spread her legs slightly, and stood with her hands on her hips.

Randy leaned forward, looking from woman to woman. "I could never pull off the full shave look, sorry Lois." She crossed her legs and looked back and forth between Tracy and Susan. "I like that little patch you have right over your pussy, Tracy. But I like the way the hair looks framing Susan's." She looked at Susan, and patted the bed. "Could I get a closer look? Kind of like what a man...or a woman," she said, grinning at Lois, "Is going to see?"

"Sure," Susan said, then sat down on the side of the bed and leaned back on her elbows. She opened her legs wider as Randy got to her knees and slid between them. "Want me to lift my legs up? Or can you see okay?"

"Oh, I can see just fine," Randy whispered as she moved closer, her face inches from Susan's close cropped cunt slit. "But would you lift them up a little? Your pussy is just beautiful! Your whole body is!"

Susan lifted her legs slowly, spreading them wide, opening her whole crotch to Randy's eager face. She smiled down at the other woman. "Thank you, dear. But while you're down there, would you mind..."

"I'd be glad to!" Randy panted, and moved her hands up onto Susan's legs, gripping her thick thighs gently. Her mouth planted tender kisses all over her juicy cunt mound, then her tongue slid out, dipping between her fleshy pussylips, and dragged slowly up the length of her slit. "Oh god! That tastes so good!" she muttered into Susan's pussy, and was just about to start eating her in earnest, when Tracy spoke up behind her.

"I'm sorry to keep breaking things up," she said casually. "But unless you want me to send the boys home so we can just lez out, we were trying to find out if Randy wanted a trim."

Randy back away, then dipped back in for another quick kiss. She looked up at Susan, and mouthed, 'later?'. Susan nodded as Randy stood up and turned to face Tracy. "I think I do," she said. "But I think I want a combo. Can we do like, your little landing strip, and the hair around the outside like Susan has, with a little bridge connecting them?

Lois burst out laughing, and the other three woman looked at her. "Oh, no! Don't tell me you don't get it?" she gasped, trying to get control of herself

Randy shook her head, and Susan had a puzzled look on her face. "I wasn't going to say anything," Tracy said. "At least, not till we were done."

"What? What am I missing here?" Randy asked. She didn't like people laughing at her.

Lois grinned at her. "I sorry, hon. Here, let me show you." She picked up a pen off the desk, and flipped an enveloped over, and looked back at Randy. "You want the landing strip," she drew a short line. "and you want the fur fringe," she drew two more lines under, and to either side of it. "then a bridge connecting them." she added two arches, connecting the other three lines. and held it up so everyone could see it.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I want. So?"

Lois turned the paper over so her drawing was upside down, and Randy could see what she'd thought was so funny. "Now, you all tell me, how many times today are we going to hear that someone is going to eat at the 'Y'?"

Tracy was laughing openly now, and Susan and Randy had started to smile, finally getting the joke.

"I got fifty bucks that says we hear it from Phil as soon as he sees it!" Lois laughed

"Well, shit!" Randy said. "If it's gonna get me that kind of traffic, let's get to it!"

Fifteen minutes later, Randy's new doo was done, and she was standing in front of the mirror admiring herself. "You were right, Lois. It does look like an upside down 'Y'," she turned around, grinning at the other three women. "But damn! I think it looks hot!"

"So do I," Susan said softly, drawing a look from Tracy and Lois. "And your dark hair really makes it stand out!" She ran her fingers through her own closely cropped bush. "I may darken mine, I like the way that looks."

"I'm glad you like it! But I thought someone said that there were some cocks around here I'd be interested in meeting, or meating, as the case may be. Now that I'm presentable, I'd like to see if any of them want to go for a test ride!"

"I think you'll get as many rides as you can handle today, Randy." Tracy laughed. "But how are we going to do this? Put our suits back on, and let them unwrap us individually, or just dump the suits here, and give them a skin show to really get this party started?"

Susan and Lois peeled of their tops quickly, and Randy was already nude. All three turned and looked at Tracy. "Skin show it is!" she said as she pulled off her own top, then opened the curtain and the sliding glass door, and stepped out onto the patio.

Part Two

Tracy & Tim

The boys were all in the pool splashing around and having a good time when the girls stepped outside. They didn't notice that the girls had joined them, until Lois said, "So what's a girl gotta do to get fucked around here? Walk around butt naked?"

All four boys turned, and their eyes went wide when they saw the four naked women walking toward the pool. Phil was the first one out of the water, and was skimming his shorts down as he made a beeline for Susan. He grabbed her hand, grinning at her as he pulled her over to one of the inflatable floats laying beside the pool. He turned and looked at Tracy, then back at Susan's tits, then back at Tracy again.

"You got any baby...no, make that Wesson oil?" he looked at Susan's tits again. He cock was already standing up stiffly as he stared at her humongous tits. "I think I'm gonna need a big bottle!"

Susan laughed, her hand wrapping around his cock as she pulled him down on the float with her. "Could you bring that out to us Tracy? I think Phil here has to earn what he has in mind." She laughed as she pushed his head down between her wide spread legs.

Tom walked over and stood in front of Randy, smiling shyly at her. "Hi, I'm Tom. What's your name?"

Randy reached down and wrapped her fingers around his shriveled cock. "I'm randy, and my name is Randy too!" she laughed, stroking his cock softly with her warm fingers. "What's your little friend's name?" she asked him with a grin.

"His name is Dick, And if you keep that up, he's not going to be little for long!"

"Well," she said as she led him over into the grass, "Let's see if we can get Dick to grow on me. What do you say, Tom?"

"He's growing already, but he may want to finish growing in you. Or at least, I want him too!"

Tracy walked over and took Tim's hand, leading him toward the house. She stopped under the awning leading into the kitchen, and turned, throwing her arms over his shoulders. She leaned close to him and kissed him lightly, then more hungrily as he returned her kiss eagerly. His hands came around and closed under her soft asscheeks, pulling her into him, and she could feel his cock hardening against her.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned into his mouth, darting her tongue into his mouth and swabbing the insides of his cheeks. "I knew I'd get the good one." She panted into his mouth as she ground her tits into his chest, and humped her pussy mound against his now hard cock. She lifted one leg slightly, letting his pulsing prickshaft poke up between her legs, then worked her hips back and forth slowly, dragging her dripping pussy slit over the length of his meaty cockstalk.

Tim groaned into her mouth, his tongue dueling with hers. He tightened his grip on her ass, then relaxed it, at the same time, he put his feet on either side of hers, forcing her feet closer together, making the fleshy tunnel his cock was sliding through even tighter.

Tracy pulled her mouth away from his, grinning at him. "You naughty boy!" she said. "Are you trying to fuck me standing up?"

Tim nodded, not trusting himself to speak.

Tracy threw her head back and laughed, lifting one leg till her knee was almost touching her tit. "Let me see if I can help you then. Hold my leg for me." she said, reaching down so she could guide the head of his cock into her tight pussy. Tim held her leg as she wiggled her hips, and groaned as she dragged his swollen cockknob around in her sopping wet cunt slit. "Don't you cum yet!" she giggled as she got the head lined up with the opening of her pussy, and lowered her leg slowly.

Tim's legs were shaking as he eased her leg down, finally letting it drop to the ground. "Don't move. Oh please, don't move!"

He rested his head on her shoulder, panting lightly onto her neck. Tracy moved her arms down so they were circling his waist, letting him savor the sensations. She knew just how he felt, she was pretty sure that she was going to start cumming as soon as either of them moved again.

They stood locked together for a couple of minutes, neither of them speaking, just enjoying the pleasure of their joining. Tracy stroked his hair, then turned her head to whisper in his ear. "We have to get something out of the kitchen, Tim." she giggled, making him groan into her neck. He raised his head, and she kissed him lightly.