Tales of Lustville Scene 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feeling adventurous?" she asked.

Tim nodded, then a smile began to spread across his face.

"Think you can walk me into the kitchen like this?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder, gauging the distance to the door. She sighed with relief when she saw the door was open.

"We'll dance," she said, unwrapping one arm from him, and reaching back for his hand, taking it in hers. They looked like they were waltzing as they started moving toward the door, but the real dance was going on inside her tight cunt channel, as his cock slid around, twisting and shifting in a different direction on every step.

Tim was leading, and was saying, "step...step...step" softly, as they moved toward the door. Tracy thought it was cute, then realized that it actually helped. Her pussy was quivering and creaming heavily around his cock, and if he hadn't been counting cadence, they would have fallen by now. She missed the next step, but her feet were planted firmly, and Tim felt her stop, and stopped with her.

"Cu...cumming," she gasped softly into his ear as she clung to him. "Y...you?"

"I...I ca...can hold it." he grunted. "Let me know when you're ready, okay?"

Nodding her head against him, she held him for a moment longer, then whispered, "O...okay, let's go a little more."

Tim kissed her forehead, then the started again. "left foot, right, step...step,". A moment later he said, "left foot up...slide...right foot up, slide...turn...turn,."

Tracy looked over his shoulder and saw that they were in the kitchen, and the cabinet she needed to get into was only a few steps behind him. She let go of his hand, and brought both of hers down under his ass, pulling him tighter against her. "My turn," she whispered in his ear, pulling him into her, then releasing him, "stroke...withdrawal...stroke...withdrawal, cum in me, stroke...withdrawal...stroke...withdrawal, cum in me, stroke...'"

Tim shuddered, clutching her tightly to him. His ass was moving on it's own now, and he grunted as he felt his cum load rushing up his cockshaft, and spraying into her sucking, spasming cunt channel. Tracy groaned back at him, grinding her pussy down onto his jizz spitting cock. She took a small step back with one foot, then the other, pulling him with her as she leaned against the wall.

"Fuck me, Timmy!" she purred in his ear. "That's right, shoot all that hot cum in my pussy, baby! Mmmmmmm, it feels so good!" She felt a series of soft, soothing cums swell over her, and she rode on them as he slid his cock in and out of her tight, sucking pussy.

Tim fucked into her steadily, but not with the rough frantic strokes she was expecting. He was working his huge cock in and out of her juicy pussy with short, slow strokes, depositing a fresh load of cum in her clasping cunt chute on every instroke, then leaking a drooling trail of jizz on the outstroke.

Tracy was loving every second of it, and just held onto him, letting him fuck her as long as he wanted.

Part Three

Lois & Kyle

Kyle pulled a wide cushion over and stretched out on it. He saw Lois heading for him, and smiled broadly. He had just gotten settled, pulling a pillow under his head when she straddled his head facing his feet, and dropped to her knees. She slid her legs under his arms and backed up till her pretty little shaved pussy was poised right over his face as she laid out on him. Smiling happily, she dropped her head into his crotch, taking a third of his enormous cock into her mouth in one ravenous plunge. He grunted as he wrapped his arms around her hips, pulling her down as he raised his face up to meet her juicy pussy.

Lois moaned as she swallowed his cock, not stopping till she had almost half if it buried in her throat. Kyle grunted into her drooling cunt slit, his tongue lashing and laving all around over the slick, wet flesh. His hips jerked up at her face, and she plunged her mouth down harder, gagging as the fat cockknob drove into the opening of her throat. She pulled her head up, letting his enormous cock fall out of her mouth as she panted for breath.

"Cum in my mouth, Kyle." she said, looking down at him between her legs. "I want your first load in my mouth, then you can fuck me any way you want. Is it okay if I keep you to myself today? There's lots of pussy here if you want it, bu..."

"Shut up and suck my dick, Lois." Kyle laughed into her sloppy wet pussy slit. "You know I like your hot little pussy the most!"

He groaned as she sucked the head of his dick back into her mouth, then bobbed her mouth up and down on it, letting the fat knob punch in and out between her tightly clasped lips. Her tongue drilled into his piss hole as her lips scraped up over the flaring rim of his cockhead again and again.

Lois cupped her hand under his balls, holding them and squeezing them gently with her fingers. Her other hand wrapped around his throbbing prickshaft and started jerking on it hard and fast, her mouth moving over the top third in a syncopated rhythm with her fist. She felt his balls draw up in her hand, and grinned around his jaw stretching cock meat, realizing that he was getting ready to feed her the steaming ball juice she craved.

Kyle pulled her cunt down onto his face and stuck his tongue out, rocking his head back and forth, just letting his tongue rub and brush all over her juicy cunt slice. He could already feel a heavy load of cum churning in his balls as she sucked his cock furiously, so he just went through the motions of eating her out.

Lois whimpered around his cockshaft as she felt his hips start to move, humping his thick shaft up at her face. She moved her hands off his cock and balls, and planted them on the ground to either side of his hips. She plunged her mouth down, and in just a few strokes, was fucking him feverishly with her mouth as he drove his cock up between her lips.

She screamed around his throat clogging meat as she felt his hands drop onto the back of her head, pumping it up and down in time with the movement of his hips. Her eyes rolled up in her head as he fucked her mouth with long, tip to root lunges, and a spurt of girl cum spewed from her spasming cunt hole, soaking his face as she came from his rough handling.

Kyle grunted, then bellowed mightily into her quivering cunt hole as his balls unloaded and sent the first gooey jets of jizz rocketing up his piss tube. He pressed Lois's head down as hard as he could, feeling the twitching knob plow down her throat. Her lips ground into his pubes as he held her face against him, and he screamed as he felt his cum erupting from his piss slit.

Lois moaned, swallowing as best she could around his cockshaft. She felt the first fiery slugs of spunk speeding up his pulsing prickstalk, and fought to pull her head up, so she could take his load in her mouth. Thick jets of jizz spewed from his cockhead, bursting directly into her throat. She choked, then coughed, her teeth clenching around the root of his cock.

Kyle screamed again, jerking her head up, and Lois wrapped both hands around his jizz spitting prickshaft and started pounding on it furiously, her lips locked in a tight circle under the swollen knob. She sucked hungrily on his throbbing cockhead, whimpering as he filled her mouth again and again with his sticky man chowder.

Kyle was writhing under her expert ministrations, his hips moving in a blur as he jerked and humped at her face mindlessly. Lois writhed on top of him as she sucked frantically on his cock, milking load after load of cum into her mouth, swallowing as fast as she could. Thick ribbons of cum poured down around his cockshaft, and she scooped it up, using it to grease up his cock, easing the passage of her fists as they flew up and down the length of his spasming cockstalk.

Kyle flopped back on the cushion, spent, his balls drained, his cock just drooling out the last of his load. Lois didn't seem to notice, she just kept sucking, slurping and jerking on his cock like she never wanted to stop. She was pounding on his prickstalk like a machine, milking his drooling meat muscle, her tongue lapping and laving wickedly all around over the top of his shaft. Kyle lay back under her, letting her workout on his cock, knowing how much she loved sucking him off.

Lois sensed, rather than felt that he was finished cumming. There was still so much cum on his cock, her hands, and in her mouth, she just couldn't bring herself to stop. Her mouth worked all over his stone hard cock pole, but she slowed her pace, dropping into a more leisurely rhythm as she started cleaning gobs of gooey jism from his twitching cockshaft. Her hands tightened around his cockshaft, and she squeegeed the cum off the shaft as she worked them up toward her mouth.

"Oh god, Kyle! You cock is...oh my god, it's just perfect." Lois panted, her tongue running slowly up the length of it, her lips pressed to the side as she tilted her head, working her mouth up and down lazily, sucking and licking up his jizz, cleaning up every drop she could find. "I never dreamed that I'd find the perfect cock, but I have, and I'm just so happy!"

She pulled back a little, and ran the knob of his cock over her face, smearing his cum into her skin, then popped it into her mouth and sucked it clean again. She let it fall out of her mouth as she laid her head on his leg, but kept her lips pressed against it, planting soft kisses along the length of is as it softened in front of her.

Kyle reached down, pulling her around so she was laying out on top him, face to face now. He smiled up at her as she stretched out on him, leaning up and kissing her. Lois's arms slithered around his neck as she dipped her tongue in and out of his mouth, then pulled back, looking over her shoulder.

"Ummm, I know you mom has...I want to..." She said, then buried her face in his chest. She looked up at him again. "Do you want to go over to my house, and play dress up? I made a bunch of new outfits for you..."

Kyle laughed, and pushed her off of him. He stood up, then reached down and picked her up, tossing her over his shoulder as he started across the yard. Lois giggled and squirmed happily, looking forward to spending time alone with him.

Part Four

Susan & Phil

Susan tapped her fingers on the top of Phil's head to get his attention. He was munching on her muff eagerly, making loud snuffling noises as he licked and sucked at the fleshy lips of her pussy, his tongue darting up into her spasming fuck hole, lapping up the spicy juices that spilled from her.

"Eere." She rasped as she held the joint out to him. She tilted her head back and exhaled as he took the doob from her. She smiled down at him as he hit the joint, and shook her head when he held it out to her. "Look what I got." She said, holding up a little plastic packet.

"What's that?" he asked, taking another hit off the joint, then flicked the ember off and sat it off to the side.

"Sweet and sour sauce. You tried that yet? I heard you like to try different tastes when you eat pussy." She giggled. "I knew you were gonna want to do me today, so I've been holding on to it."

"Mmmmmm mmmm." He mumbled around a mouthful of pussy. He pulled his mouth up, puckering his lips over her clit and blew out, making a loud farting sound into her cunt slit as he did. Susan's clit vibrated under his lips, and her hands dropped onto his head, holding him in place as she threw back her head and screamed.

"Aaaarrrgggghhhhh! FUCK! Yeeesssssss! Do that again you beautiful little bastard!" She screeched, grinding his face into her juicing pussy slit. "Oh please, Phil! Do it again honey. You can fuck my titties, I'll suck your dick, you can fuck me up the ass! Anything! But please, just keep doing that!"

Phil laughed into her pussy and puckered up again, then blew onto her clit again from a different angle. Susan screamed again, her body flopping and jerking as she writhed under him. Phil kept blowing on her clit, moving his mouth around so she never knew what to expect, but the fluttery vibrations were driving her out of her mind. Phil pushed her legs up, spread her swollen labia with his fingers and plastered his mouth to her drooling cunt hole, sucking at the cream soaked portal of her pussy as he drove his tongue in and out with lightning fast strokes.

"Oh dear lord!" she cried out, tears streaming down her cheeks as she writhed under his oral assault. "Thank you for the blessing of this dear, dear boy and his talented tongue! Thank you for the pleasure he rains so wonderfully on my poor little pussy! Please lord, let him continue, I beg of you! I will surely die if he ceases. I swear, I shall surely die!"

Phil pulled back, looking up at her as he peeled the moist pink flesh away from her clit. He puckered his lips again, and blew a series of staccato blasts right onto the stiff little nubbin, then took it between his teeth and bit down on it.

Susan screamed again as her body arched up, and her fingers clamped onto the back of his head, closing into fists full of his hair. She shuddered as she bridged upwards, and a powerful stream of pussy juice erupted from her tortured cunt hole, soaking his neck and chest. She collapsed on the inflatable lounger and lay still, her arms and legs limp as she sprawled out, passed out cold.

Phil looked up and saw Tracy, Tim, Randy and Tom staring at him. He grinned sheepishly then raised up and rubbed the back of his head.

"I think she pulled some hair out." He laughed, grimacing as he felt a particularly sore spot. He glanced over at Tracy. "Did you bring that oil?"

Tracy shook her head, staring in awe at the Susan's limp form sprawled on the lounger.

Susan groaned, and they all looked down at her. Phil stretched out over her, and his cock slid easily up into her lust loosened pussy. Every muscle in her body was limp, so he just laid out over her, supporting his weight on his forearms and knees, stroking his cock lazily in and out of her.

"Back with us?" He whispered in her ear.

"Ne...never. Never li...like that." She panted as she managed to get her arms around him. "In my whole life...never like that." She hugged him tightly to her, a blissful smile plastered on her face.

"I'm next." Randy said, looking over at Tracy. She looked at Tom, then down at his cock, then back at his face. "Come on you." she grinned, reaching down and wrapping her fingers around his stiff cock. "It's time to put your little friend to work!"

Part Five

Randy & Tom

"I don't need anymore foreplay after watching that. How 'bout you?" Randy laughed as she stretched out on the grass. She guided Tom down on top of her, fitting the swollen knob of his cock between her juice coated pussylips. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as his cock slid easily into her cream soaked cunt channel.

"Why didn't you eat me like that?" She giggled as she hooked her heels under his asscheeks and drew him deeper into her pussy. She squeezed her fucking muscles around his cock as he started stroking it slowly in and out.

"Mmmmmmm." She purred. "You got a nice dick Tom. Nice and long, but not too fat. I'm gonna like fucking you, honey."

Tom spread his knees wider as he stretched out over her, holding his weight up off her on his elbows. His cock was sluicing slowly in and out of her as she rocked him up and down over her, and he grinned down at her.

"I like fucking you too, Randy." He said as he started moving faster, adding a little hump at the end of each stroke, making her gasp. "And I just need practice eating pussy, I've only been doing it a few days."

"You're kidding me! A big, handsome stud like you?" She laughed. Her heels dug into his ass again urging him deeper, but at a slower pace.

"Honest injun." Tom panted, picking up his pace again as he drove his cock deeper into her wetly sucking cunt hole. "Lois popped our cherries a couple days ago. Then Tracy...oh god! Tracy! She taught me how to make love, not just fuck." He said, burying his cock to the balls and holding it. He grunted as her pussy sleeve contracted around his cockstalk, then pulled out and started stroking into her again, moving faster with every balls deep plunge.

"Slow, Tommy. Do it slow." Randy purred as she writhed under him. "You cock feels so good in me, I just want to make it last. Can you do that for me, honey? Let's just make slow sweet love for a long time, and enjoy each others body's. It's been so long since I just had a long slow fuck."

"Oh god, that sound good." Tom groaned. "But let's try something else." He brought his legs together and stretched them out, then slipped his arms under her. He rocked to one side, then flipped them over quickly.

"Oooooohhhh! You naughty boy! You wanna go cowgirl, huh? I can do that." Randy laughed as she pulled her legs up and got her knees under her. "Do you like my titties, Tommy? They're not and big as Susan or Tracy's, but they taste really good, I promise." She leaned down, turning slightly as she cupped his head in her hand, feeding him one of her stiff nipples.

Tom moaned around her nipple, sucking on it gently as she started working her pussy muscles on his cock. She wasn't moving, but her talented inner muscles milked and massaged him maddeningly. He let his hands roam slowly over her body, caressing her softly, making her moan in return.

"Mmmmmmm, you're a good lover, Tommy." Randy whispered as she stretched out on him. "Your cock feels so good in me, and the way you touch me...Oooooohhhh! I just love it! Is it okay if we just lay here like this? I know we're supp..."

"Ssshhhhhh. This is fine, Randy." Tim whispered. "We have time, and I like it too. We can fuck later if you want. But right now, I just want you to keep making love to me."

Part Six

"Where the hell is everyone?" Tracy asked as she poured drinks for her and Susan. Phil was drinking a coke, and Timmy had a glass of orange juice. They were passing a joint back and forth, skipping the girls because they kept saying no.

"Randy and Tommy are out in the backyard. I think they're asleep." Susan laughed as she dipped another chip in the queso. "This dip is delicious, I'm going to have to get the recipe. It's just the taste to go with these margaritas!"

"Mom and Kyle disappeared a couple hours ago." Phil said. "I think they went over to my house."

Susan walked over and leaned toward Phil as he took a hit off the joint. He grinned as he took her in his arms and kissed her, blowing the smoke into her lungs. They passed it back and forth until all the smoke was gone, but didn't break their kiss. Phil turned her so he was leaning against the counter, his hands moving down to mold her asscheeks, and one of hers was stroking up and down over his cock.

"I think your mom and I are going to have a problem because of Phil." She told Tim quietly. "I got dibs on his sweet little ass, and if she thin..."

"She's not like that, Tracy." Tim laughed. He dipped his finger into his orange juice, and held it out, letting a drop fall from his finger onto her nipple. He leaned down, sucking her nipple into his mouth, then moved over to the other one, giving it a quick suck. "You might have to share him when Tommy and me go back to school, but she'll be kewl about it."

"No, I won't." They heard Susan mumble into Phil's mouth. She turned and looked at Tracy over her shoulder. "I'm going to adopt him."

"Um, excuse me. Susan?" Randy said as she came in the back door with Tom. "Is it okay if...um, Tommy comes home with me and spends the night?"

Susan stepped back from Phil, but kept her hand on his cock, and stood close enough to him that he could still touch her.

"What? Tom? What's going on?" She asked, looking back and forth between Randy and her son. She looked down, arching one eyebrow when she saw that they were holding hands.

"Please, Mother?" Tom said, glancing at Randy, then back at his mother. "I have to go back to school in a few weeks, and I'd like to spend as much of that time as I can with Randy. She'd like it too."