Tales of Moore, Indiana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msnomer68
msnomer68
299 Followers

The town was pretty much the same, yet had changed. Rosalie still tended bar, the regulars still came in to drink their beers, shoot pool, and tell their tales of “The Maze” as it became to be known. Of course, through the years, the story had been altered and embellished upon, and has faded into the category of urban; or in this case; rural legend. The field is now overgrown; the house was never sold and is in a disheveled condition; partly due to vandals, partly due to the cruel Indiana summers and even harsher winters.

It is rumored that on that night, when the harvest moon hangs high in the night sky, one can still hear their screams of agony, smell the smoke and pungent scent of burning corn and flesh, and if you look carefully, one can see the Queen of the Harvest Moon wandering through the overgrowth as she searches for her lost crown.

msnomer68
msnomer68
299 Followers