Tales of My Ex Ch. 04

Story Info
My ex-wife's continuing cheating.
1.3k words
3.27
14.7k
10
3

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
773 Followers

The Repairman.

One night after the kids were asleep, I dug out our 8 mm projector and put on some porn I had picked up from a friend on what then was then the good ones, 100 foot color films, this was 1973 after all. We were projecting the movie on our bedroom wall while my little redheaded wife was riding me like a wild woman. In this movie, the husband had left for work and in comes the repair man and the woman drops to her knees and starts sucking this big cock. Soon he has her in bed fucking her like crazy. When he pulls out and she finishes him off by taking his load in her mouth, my little wife says, "Man, what a waist. I'd want that load deep in my pussy."

Now I'd never heard her say anything like that. I asked her, "So if you got the chance, would you take a big cock like his? She was still rocking me while she was thinking.

Then she said, "I don't know. I guess most women fantasize about taking a lover while their husband is at work. If I wasn't satisfied with you, I might consider it but you know I'd never cheat on you." She leaned down and kissed me as she pushed her hairy red pussy hard against my crotch as she orgasmed.

I whispered, "Does the thought of a big cock turn you on that much?"

She sat up and playfully hit my chest saying, "With my luck, you'd come home and catch me. What would you do if you caught me fucking some guy, huh?"

For some reason I said, "I don't know, hell, I'd probably strip and join in and find out what sloppy seconds feels like."

Apparently she liked that idea as she began rocking furiously which brought her to a very big orgasm which also got me off as her little pussy spasms and squeezes me when she does. It was just a bedtime fantasy, right. We had been married six years and sometimes used fantasies to spice things up.

About three months later, we had just purchased a new washer dryer set from Sears and the second week the washer quit so we called and they said they'd have a repairman out the next day. That morning, our alarm didn't go off and our youngest woke us up crying and I only had time to get dressed and fly out the door to work on time. I told my wife not to worry about making my lunch as I was working right next to a McDonalds. When I got to work, my boss told me that instead of going to the mini-mall I had been working on that he wanted me to go to this industrial building we had going to help with a big wire pull. As it was only about a mile from my home I figured I'd just go home for lunch.

As I drove up to my house at lunchtime, the Sears van was parked in the driveway. I knew my wife would be happy to have her washer working again. I stepped inside and saw the workers tool belt laying in the middle of the kitchen floor. Just then I heard my wife orgasming. I quietly made my way down the hall and peeked into our bedroom. Her legs were splayed high in the air as this Hispanic guy with a huge cock was plowing into her pussy. I couldn't tell how long his cock was but he was a good two and a half to maybe three inches wide. My wife was stretched beyond belief. His cock was ringed with her white frothy juices. He was whispering things to her in Spanish and she was clawing at his back as she went from one orgasm to another.

Then he pushed himself up and began to make long strokes. I know his strokes were longer than my cock was in length and he was still inside of her. Then he pulled out and his cock sprang out and it damn hear went above his belly button. He turned her onto her hands and knees and grabbed her hips and took her doggy style. He began pounding her doggy and my wife buried her head into the sheets as she cried out in orgasm and her hands gripped the sheets. I watched as her toes curled. He said, "Does your husband fuck you this good? Does he have a big cock like mine?"

I had such a hard on until I heard my wife say, "My husband has a little dick. I only married him because he's a good provider and knew he'd take good care of my children. I've missed fucking big cocks. Please fill my pussy. I need you to cum, please! I love feeling a big cock cum deep in my pussy." My wife had told me she was a virgin when we married.

He began thrusting faster and faster then held himself tight to her ass as I could see his balls twitching as they emptied his seed deep in my wife. Spent, he rolled next to her and she fell flat on her tummy, her body covered in perspiration. They laid there for a while then she said, "Come on, let's go shower. You probably need to go to your next appointment."

As they climbed out of our marriage bed, my wife had a look of panic when she saw me standing in the doorway, his cum running down both of her thighs. The Mexican was actually shorter than my wife and I knew I could beat his ass and he looked scared. I just said firmly, "GET OUT!"

My wife asked, "Him or both of us?"

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists then said, "Don't tempt me." as I headed back into the kitchen to see what there was to eat. Pedro now dressed, grabbed his tools and quickly departed. I threw some luncheon meat between two pieces of bread and grabbed a beer and sat at the kitchen table.

My wife came out wearing a robe, tears in her eyes. She sobbed, "Honey, I'm so sorry. I thought you said you were going to McDonald's for lunch. Didn't you tell me that if you caught me you'd strip and join us?"

"DAMMIT, THAT WAS FANTASY!" I said, getting pissed. "You told me you were a virgin and now I heard you tell him that you enjoyed big dicks filling you with their cum. So how many guys did you fuck before I married you and how many have you fucked since we got married?"

The tears were streaming down her face as she asked, "Do you really want to know?" I held her by her shoulders and nodded. She continued, "I probably was with a dozen or more before I started going out with you and I tried to be faithful and I was, at least for the first six months."

"SIX MONTHS?" I said, wanting to strangle her.

"I'm sorry," she said, "it was just sex. I still loved only you and it was only once every month or so." We had been married for six years. She had cheated on me before but had convinced me it was the alcohol or drugs that caused her lack of good judgement.

I looked at the clock and realized I was late getting back to work. As I headed out the door, I said, "I'm going to need time to think. I don't think you should be here when I get home. Maybe you should pack and see if you can stay with your sister or your parents.

When I got home, a neighbor girl was watching our oldest son but the youngest son was gone along with all his clothes, his bed and my wife and all her belongings.

Two weeks later I filed for divorce, unfortunately the judge required us to go to counseling and after six months of listening to female counselor's psychobabble about how I must have driven my wife into her lovers arms by failing her somehow, I let my wife return. Things were never quite the same as I think she now felt her actions were justified by the counselor's words so she continued her trysts.

R69runner
R69runner
773 Followers