Tales of My Ex Ch. 05

Story Info
More heartbreak from my cheating wife.
2.8k words
3.66
12.6k
8
1

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers

The Snowy Cabin

I had helped a friend I had grown up with, rebuild a cabin in the mountains near Big Bear Lake that he inherited from his grandmother. We had spent most weekends all summer completely remodeling the inside and then re-roofing it in early fall. I didn't get paid but he said I could use it any time I wanted to.

In early February, there was a big snow storm up there and I asked my wife Billi, if she wanted to go and play in the snow. She said yes and we decided to ask our good friends Clay and Sandi. Now they're about 4 years older than us but we have a lot of the same interests. I had known Clay since before he married Sandi as our parents were friends. When we asked them, they said they would love to if they could get a babysitter. We called and arranged one for our kids and soon they called saying they had gotten one too so the trip was on.

We picked them up in our van and headed to the hills. Clay began pouring tequila and orange juice as soon as we were on the freeway. Thankfully I had brought chains along for the van because the last 5 miles through the forest required them.

Once in the cabin, I asked Clay to start a fire and I had to turn on the oil for the furnace and make sure the water drains were closed before turning the water back on, those controls were under the cabin. Clay and I carried our luggage and supplies in but we couldn't get the girls to move from in front of the fireplace. Clay made them some stronger drinks to see if that would warm them up even though they were already pretty well buzzed.

It took about 15 or 20 minutes for the place to warm up. Once it did, the girls decided they were over-dressed and got out of their snow gear and came out of their bedrooms in tee shirts and cut-off jeans. Both girls are redheads, Sandi is a little slimmer than Billi but they're both pleasant on the eyes. They were giggling and carrying on like a couple of teenagers.

They both fell onto the couch and a few of Sandi's pubic hairs were peeking from her crotch. Neither of them looked like they were going to be able to cook dinner and I know Clay hates to cook so I looked in the fridge to see what the girls had bought for us to eat.

I was hoping that getting food into the girls stomachs would sober them up a little. I decided on spaghetti thinking it would be quick and easy. Wrong!

Getting the meal fixed was easy but the girls didn't want to leave the couch so I served it to them there in the living room. There is a large coffee table in front of the couch and Clay and I moved a couple of chairs to the other side. I was sitting across from Sandi and Clay across from Billi.

For some reason, about halfway through dinner, the girls got to arguing over who had the best colored red hair. Now what does a husband say when his wife shoves her hair in his face and asks which one is best. My wife's is a cinnamon red with streaks of brown and blond highlighting her red, while Sandi's is more of a deep strawberry blond red.

Clay and I agreed that they were both beautiful but in different ways. Sandi wasn't taking it laying down. She dropped her cut-offs and said, "Well, my pussy hair is prettier than yours."

Billi quickly dropped hers and said, "Want to bet?" and pushed her crotch towards us. Billi keeps her trimmed about ¼' long while Sandi's is about a 1½" long.

Clay and I were without words. "Well," Sandi demanded, "which of us has the prettier pussy hair?" At this point, Sandi moved to shove her pussy in my face and Billi did the same to Clay.

"They're both lovely," we chimed in.

Billi said, "Mine's softer," and moved Clay's hand to her pussy.

Clay said, "I need a better feel."

As Clay rubbed her pussy, he was running a finger across her clit and Billi had this half smile. Sandi wasn't happy and grabbed a handful of spaghetti and rubbed it into Billi's pussy and Clay's hand. Billi then took a handful of spaghetti and threw it in Sandi's face and the food fight was on.

Clay retreated to the other side of the room. At first, I tried to separate the girls and received a hard slap in the face for my efforts and joined Clay. During the fight, both of them had ripped the other's shirts off.

Clay said, "Think we should break this up?"

I said, "I don't see any blood yet, do you?"

He laughed saying, "It's hard to tell with all that spaghetti sauce." The girls hit the floor and were rolling around and starting to pull hair when all of a sudden, they started laughing and the fight was over.

Clay and I went over to help them up and both of them were so drunk they couldn't stand. As I went in to warm up the bathtub/shower, Sandi said to Clay, "I need another drink."

Billi said, "Me too," as theirs had been knocked over during the fight.

Clay told them no and they both said, "Please, pretty, pretty please," as they both hugged his legs, their boobies pressed to his calves. He gave in and fixed them yet another one.

As we took the girls to the shower, Clay said, "I need to get these jeans off and into the washer, I didn't bring another pair."

Bili looked at me saying, "Oh, oh, I don't think I packed another pair for you either." When Clay started to take off his jeans, Billi tried to wolf whistle but was too drunk to pucker.

I looked at the two of them and said, "Both of us need to get these in the washer. Look at us:" since our jeans were just as covered as the girls were with spaghetti. Thankfully the washer and dryer were in the same room as us, Clay and I kicked off our jeans towards the washer and lifted our wives into the shower to wash them off.

Here we are trying to wash off two drunk, naked redheads, who are giggling and playing grab ass, while we're trying to wash them up. Billi reached over and yanked Clay's boxers down to his feet. Sandi said to her, "That's not very nice. How would like it if I did that to your husband?" but before Billi could answer, Sandi reached over and pulled my underwear down to my knees.

Clay and I got the girls washed off and out of the tub and somehow managed to get them dried off without dropping them. Both of them were so drunk it was no easy task, they could not stand on their own. We put them to bed, threw all the clothes in the washer and went out to try to clean up the mess. We cleaned the floor, walls and couch then carried the dishes into the kitchen. Clay said he'd clean up the kitchen.

I went back to work on the coffee table and to try to do a better job on the couch and floor which Clay kind of half-assed in my opinion. Once everything looked passible, I was about to head to the kitchen to see if I could help him finish up when Sandi came walking out, still naked and a little wobbly. This was a good hour or more after we had put the girls to bed.

"Have you seen Clay?" she asked.

I said, "Isn't he in the kitchen?"

She shook her head no. I put my arm around Sandi to help steady her and we headed to the bathroom and the door was unlocked. I opened it and it was empty. I checked their room and no Clay. The only other place was our room.

I opened the door and wasn't ready for the scene in front of us. Billi had her legs in the air and Clay was fucking the hell out of her. I heard Billi say softly to him, though it was loud enough for us to hear what sounded like, "This is so much better than your back seat."

Sandi was looking over my shoulder and was digging her nails into my side. I shut the door and we withdrew.

Without saying a word, she pulled me to her room, locking the door after she closed it. Sandi turned to me, pressing her little hard body tightly to me saying, "Make love to me. You know, I've never been with another man, besides Clay."

I hugged her and said, "Clay's my best friend, are you really sure you want to do this?" She pulled down my shorts and pulled off my shirt. Question answered.

I wouldn't have previously considered screwing my friends wife until I saw him screwing mine. Sandi lay down on the bed so sensually my cock was hard as ever, I kissed her softly and passionately. She responded in kind, our hands exploring each other's bodies. I moved down to her firm breasts and gave them their due attention.

After a bit, I began kissing my way down to her crotch. As I slid my arms under her thighs, she tried to stop me, saying, "Clay says I don't taste good. You might not want to. The last time he tried was on our honeymoon."

I figured I'd decide for myself and used my tongue to part her red fringed slit. I dipped my tongue in and she tasted wonderful. I raised my head just long enough to tell her, "Clay's crazy, you taste delicious." I then went back in, first parting her long red hair, then diving my tongue as deep as I could go, and sucking her clit into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue.

Sandi began to arch her butt off the bed as she ran her fingers through my hair and was muttering things I couldn't understand. Soon she was saying, "Oh God, Oh Yes, Oh Fuck, Oh, Oh, Yes!! And she blasted off a very big orgasm.

Instead of quitting, I started slowing down but never pulled away. Then I sucked her clit into my mouth and started to hum. Sandi began to quiver. She'd start to push my head away then stop. She liked it but it was almost too intense for her. Then I saw her hands grabbing at the bedding as she arched her body off the bed and this time when she came, it was very vocal. Just then I thought I heard someone turn the lock at the door. I listened but didn't hear anyone say anything.

I moved up next to her and softly stroked her hair and caressed her body as she came down. Sandi had this half smile and pushed me on my back and slid on top of me. She took my shaft and guided me into her very wet pussy. I was thinking of other stuff than her riding me otherwise I would have blasted off way too soon.

Sandi leaned close to my face and softly kissed my lips, then kissed her way to my cheek and ear, saying softly, "I think you should cum soon. They're probably done by now and there's going to be some explaining to do." She began rocking in earnest and soon I blasted off in her velvet pussy.

She slipped on a shirt and jeans and I put my shorts and shirt back on and we left the bedroom. My bedroom was empty, but bed sheets a tangled mess and we found Clay and Billi sitting in the living room by the fire. Clay jumped up, yelling at Sandi, "You screwed him?"

Sandi said, "Yes, you were screwing her." Billi had her head down.

"That's different!" Clay yelled.

"Just why is it different?" Sandi yelled back at him. He couldn't answer.

Billi looked at me, tears on her cheeks and I said, "Billi," but before I could get any more out, she screamed,

"Sorry everyone, I guess I fucked everything up," and ran into our bedroom. I followed her while the other two were screaming at each other. Billi had locked the door but it hadn't latched so I was able to open it.

She was on the bed crying and I sat next to her. I asked her, "How long have you been screwing him?"

She said, "I don't know, off and on for a few months. It kind of just happened. You were working out of town and Sandi had just had her hysterectomy. My sister was watching the kids and Clay picked me up and took me over to their place for some drinks and to watch a movie."

Billi continued, "When Sandi and the kids went to bed, Clay was taking me home when he stopped the car just down the block from our house. I asked what's wrong."

He told me, 'I don't know. I probably shouldn't ask this.' I said, 'What?' He said, 'Since Sandi's medical issues, I've had such a case of blue balls I'm about to burst. Do you think I could I get you to give me a handjob?' "

"I told him, 'Can't you take care of it yourself?' Clay told me, "I can't cum when I do it. That's why I'm asking you." Being curious and a little horny myself, I had him take his member out. When he did, I couldn't believe how big it was. I took ahold of it and began to stroke it, Clay was moaning and asked me to pick up the pace."

"I told Clay, 'Move the seat back,' and he did. I was so turned on that I tried to give him head but the steering wheel was in the way so we moved over so that Clay was in the middle. After a couple minutes of this, I was uncomfortable and suggested we move to the back seat. As I climbed in, he pulled off my panties."

"I knew it was wrong but I wanted to feel his large cock in my pussy. The excitement of having another man again was clouding my judgement. He wanted me and, in the moment, I wanted him. I didn't think about the fact that I could be fertile. As soon as he entered me, I started cuming. We screwed for a good half an hour until I could feel his cock growing bigger. He then exploded deep inside of me and I could feel it as he did. Something I don't feel with you. I felt him in places you don't reach."

That hit me like a ton of bricks. Billi hugged me saying, "I'm sorry and I love you. I'll never do it again."

Honestly, I wish I had left her then because I heard that statement from her probably a dozen times more. I asked her," Why did you decided to screw him tonight with Sandi and I here?"

Billi said, "I don't know. Blame the tequila. I went into the bathroom to pee and forgot to lock the door. I was just finishing wiping when Clay walks in saying he needed to relieve himself. Being a smart-ass, I tell him the sink is available, since it was right next to me. Clay whips out his cock and relieves himself. Then he knocks it against the edge of the sink and waves it in my face. I couldn't resist and grabbed his cock and started sucking him."

"The trouble is my pussy was aching to feel him inside of me again. I asked him if he could do a quickie and he told me he could so we snuck across the hall into our room. His cock fills me so nicely I couldn't miss the opportunity. At one point, I thought I saw you and Sandi standing at our door but when I looked again you were gone."

I told her, "We saw you fucking Clay and Sandi took me to their room so we could get even. It was the first time either of us have cheated on you guys."

Billi's tears were running down her face. She said, "I suppose you'll want a divorce."

I told her, "I don't know yet, what will we tell our kids? What will we tell our friends? What if you are pregnant?"

I had gotten a vasectomy the year before and her cheating really put me in a funk. When we got home, Billi was the perfect wife. Unfortunately, I forgave her. . . . . . . again.

R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers