Tales of My Ex Ch. 06

Story Info
My desire caused the poisoning of our marriage.
3.3k words
3.86
11.7k
12
2

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
771 Followers

How my desires poisoned our marriage.

I'm relating this as well as I can remember as it was a long time ago. I loved watching my redheaded wife, Billi, as she fantasized about taking another man with a big cock during our lovemaking. She would really get off talking about it. I knew she had taken other guys but the one time I was able to watch, she complained that they were too small, though actually they were the same size as I was.

We had a friend, Jerry that I knew from work. He was single and dated a lot. While at parties, a couple of his girlfriends had commented to my wife about his size and how they had never had one as big as him before and she told me of these conversations.

Jerry and I both belonged to the YMCA and I had seen him in the shower and it was true. Soft he was about 8" long and a good 1½ - 2" thick. One night I confessed my desire to my wife to see her play with Jerry.

She admitted that the idea intrigued her but said that she thought it might hurt our marriage especially if I was there to watch them. I think she was just trying to placate me but I began to hatch a plan.

First after an evening of racquetball with Jerry, I suggested we hit the bar for a couple of drinks. Jerry was his normal self and flirting with the waitresses and making comments on what he'd like to do with them.

Out of the blue I asked him, "Tell me, what would like to do with Billi?"

He stopped, thought for a minute and said, "You mean if you two weren't married?"

I bluntly asked him, "Would you like to join us in a threesome?"

He gulped down his drink and asked me if we had done this before and not wanting to tell him of our previous exploits, I said that it was a fantasy of mine and would he like to help me fulfill it. I told him of what we had discussed in bed and informed him of my plans and set things in motion.

Billi's 28th birthday was coming up and we had arranged for someone to watch the kids that weekend. I asked Billi to go to the adult novelty store and pick up some toys and an outfit or two for play. She was as excited as I was, only she didn't know what was in store.

I might mention that it was a cold early December night with lots of snow and ice. When I got home on Friday, she was all decked out looking as sexy as hell in a little black velvet dress that was low cut exposing her 38Cs and split on the side almost up to her waist, barely exposing her black thong.

I immediately popped a boner and had a terrible time not taking her to our bedroom and giving her one hell of a ride. "Where are you taking me for dinner?" she asked.

I said, "Don Jose's Roadhouse," which is her favorite Mexican restaurant, "but I hope you don't mind if Jerry and Lisa (Jerry's girlfriend de'jour) tag along for dinner."

"I ran in to him today and invited them along." Billi got this pouty face but finally said she was OK with it. "I told Jerry to be here at 6:30 and we have reservations for 7:00." I mixed her a strong margarita to help her get in the mood. Tequila always seems to get her horny.

As planned, our phone rang at 6:15. Billi asked who it was and I told her Jerry. He asked me if I was still wanting to go through with it and I said loudly, "That's OK if Lisa can't make it, come on over and the three of us will have fun by ourselves."

Billi looked at me and I told her that Lisa had canceled and it would be just the three of us. She seemed fine with it and shortly Jerry pulled up in his big 4X4. "Come on you two, ready to go celebrate this beautiful lady's birthday?" he said.

He then helped her on with her coat and said, "Let's take my truck. Besides I'm blocking your garage door." At Don Jose's we had a terrific meal and lots of margaritas. Jerry kept ordering in Spanish and was having an extra shot put in Billi's drinks.

When the band started, we moved into the bar to dance. Jerry and I kept her dancing almost every dance. After an hour or so, during a slow song, Billi was dirty dancing with Jerry and a flea couldn't have survived between them. I saw his hands caressing her entire body and she his.

He had maneuvered her into the dark corner of the dance floor and was kissing her and I could see his hand inside the slit in her dress, cupping her butt and pulling her tight to his crotch. When they returned to the table, Jerry's trousers were stretched out like a tent and Billi had this flushed look on her face.

I asked Billi for the next dance and while we were out on the dance floor, I slipped my hand under the silken fabric of her thong and found she was soaked. I was also surprised to find that she had shaved down there and her mound was as smooth as a baby's behind.

Now my trousers were tenting. I lightly brushed Billi's clit and as soon as I hit it, she orgasmed so hard that her knees buckled and I had to help her stand. "I think it's time we head for home," she softly said. We headed back to our table and I paid the bill as Jerry helped her with her coat.

On the way home, I began kissing Billi softly on the lips, then moved to her ear lobes and neck. This never fails to get her excited and this time was no exception. I slid my hand under her dress and at first, she objected, then to my surprise she parted her legs giving me better access even though she was sandwiched between Jerry and I.

Suddenly I was aware that my hand wasn't alone down there as Jerry was also caressing her inner thighs. I pulled the soft fabric of her thong aside as his fingers touched her bare crotch for the first time.

He slid first one, then another finger deep into her wetness. I then moved my hand to her breast and removed one from her dress. I bent down and was sucking her nipple while Jerry fingered her and she began cumming like gangbusters. About that time, we pulled into our driveway and Jerry turned off the ignition and his lights.

My wife sat up, pulled her dress back in place and gave Jerry a peck on the cheek and said, "Thanks for a wonderful evening. Right now, I'm going in and molest my husband. It's too bad Lisa couldn't make it or you could go play with her."

I looked her in eye and said, "You know dear, he could come in and join the fun. As horny as you are, I think you could handle both of us."

Billi sat up straight with this sobering but pensive look and you could tell she was mulling the idea over. After what seemed like an eternity, she looked me in the eye and said, "If you really want this, you both have to obey any command I give either of you, understood!" I nodded.

Then she turned to Jerry and said, "Do you agree to my rules?" With a gleam in his eye, he managed to get out a yes. I helped Billi out of his truck and the three of us quickly headed into the house.

Once inside the door, Billi said, "Honey, make us some drinks will you while I freshen up?" as she headed down the hall to our bedroom. I headed into the kitchen to make the drinks and suggested to Jerry that he wait in the living room. I finished making a big pitcher of margaritas and took three glasses with it out to the living room.

I poured them full and as Jerry was about to take a drink, he looked up and let out this low wolf whistle. I turned and there was Billi, wearing this black leather bustier with black silk stockings, long black silk gloves, CFM 5" heels and a riding crop.

Her long red hair was pulled back into a bun and she was smacking the riding crop in her free hand. I was speechless, as I had never seen her dressed like this. "Wow!" said Jerry.

Eyeing my sexy wife, I added, "Double wow!" Billi looked like something out of a Penthouse. I tell you I was almost about to cum just looking at her.

Billi just stood there smiling for a while then she pointed the riding crop at us and demanded, "Undress slaves, and only address me as Mistress. Understood!" We agreed as we both quickly undressed.

I saw Billi looking at Jerry's naked form as she strutted over to him. His cock looked to be the size of a medium salami only flesh colored. It was a good 10-11" long and about 3" across at the widest part and at least 2 ½" thick with an upward bend up near his huge mushroom head.

She took her riding crop and used it to examine his cock, moving it up and down and side to side, smiling knowing she was teasing the hell out of him. She then took her free hand and softly caressed his cock and said, "You'll do."

She then turned to me and whacked my cock with the riding crop. Not really painful but hard enough to make me wince. "You slave, hand me my drink," she demanded. I did as told and she downed it in one gulp then kissed me fiercely, biting my lip as she broke our kiss.

Billi then bent over and took my erect cock in her mouth and went all the way down to my pubes, just once, her cold mouth making my cock tingle. Jerry reached over as she was bent over touching her butt cheeks and she jerked up, smacking his hand with her riding crop. "No slave, not until I give you permission, understood?"

Wincing in pain, he said loudly, "Yes Mistress!"

She then kissed him deeply and as his hands instinctively went to her breasts, she stepped back and smacked him with the riding crop again. "Once more and I'll go to bed alone, got it?" she said looking at both of us and we nodded.

Billi put the riding crop in her now wet thong and slowly pushed it down to her knees then sat down on the edge of our coffee table and said, "Now which one of you first? Hmmm, I wonder?"

"Pick me, pick me," we both chimed.

Billi said to me, "Slave, on your knees. Remove my panties with your teeth." She lifted her legs and I pulled them over her heels. The smell of her sex filled my senses, increasing my desire immensely. Billi was playing her part perfectly.

As I got them over her shoes, she put the riding crop at the back of my head and used it to guide my mouth to her wetness. I suckled her little clit like a baby nursing. I was lapping up a torrent of her juices like there was no tomorrow. She had pulled Jerry to her mouth and they were Frenching while her gloved hands were gently stroking his hardness.

Billi's thighs clamped my head like a vise as she came and I had to break free to breathe. I sat back on my haunches as Billi got up and took Jerry by the hand, guiding him down the hall to our bedroom.

"Bring the drinks, slave!" she commanded and I quickly followed, not wanting to miss out on a single moment. Billi climbed up and stood in the middle of our bed, her arms outstretched in a beckoning manner and ordered Jerry to lie down. When he did, she squatted over his face to give him a taste of her wonderful pussy.

She kept teasing him as after a few licks she'd raise up just out of his reach then drop back down for some more. Jerry reached up to attempt to pull her back down and she admonished him, "Don't touch! Not until I give you permission slave," and he promptly obeyed.

I started to climb on the bed to join them and Billi yelled, "No slave! You sit and just watch!" We have a dressing table and chair in our room so I moved the chair near the edge of the bed to get a ringside seat.

Billi then dropped into a 69 position and Jerry's hands were caressing my wife's body as she began softly stroking and licking his cock. It was almost as if she was worshiping it, I thought. Try as she might, she could only get about half of it in her mouth and I wondered how she was going to fit that monster in her pussy.

Now I was beginning to worry if our fantasy was going to be fulfilled or not. Billi was stroking his steeled shaft faster and faster as she just held his massive head in her mouth. Jerry's moans were getting louder and louder even though he had a mouthful of her pussy. She pulled her mouth off of him and told him, "Don't you cum slave or you'll be punished."

I was about to shoot a load just from watching and couldn't imagine him holding out with her stroking and sucking his cock. She then looked at me and winked saying, "Ready for this?" Mesmerized I nodded and Billi turned around and grabbed Jerry's twitching cock and plunged herself down upon it. I saw her wiggle to accommodate his monster.

Even though her juices were leaking down her inner thighs, she had to work to get it in. Her first few strokes, she was only able to manage about half if this anaconda-like cock into her pussy. I watched as she rose up and then slowly sank back down, coating his cock with her natural lubrication. With each downward thrust she took just a little more of him into her love canal.

Billi was cumming like a broken slot machine and was now taking all but about two inches of Jerry into her depths. I reached up and stroked my wife's hair then climbed onto the bed with them and began kissing her neck.

When I nibbled on her ear, she began shaking and yelling, "Fuck! Oh God yes! Oh my God!" Jerry grabbed her hips and tried to pull himself as tightly up in her as he could. His balls twitched, I saw him shudder and he sprayed his hot seed deep in my lovely wife.

Billi collapsed onto his chest, the two of them breathing heavily as they passionately kissed and he stroked her hair and back. His long cock still buried deep in my wife. As Billi came down and back to reality, she rolled off of him and I saw her open slit, Jerry's cum leaking out like a small river and I wanted some sloppy seconds so I climbed between her lovely legs.

"Not so fast, slave!" Billi shouted. I was confused but stopped as ordered. "I gave you a command to sit and watch but you disobeyed me. Now you have to be punished!" I backed off the bed and Jerry got up to use the bathroom. "Lie down slave!" Billi demanded me so I quickly obeyed as she positioned my head at the foot of the bed.

Then Billi crawled up, positioning herself in a 69 position over me. Jerry's cum was hitting my nose and cheeks as she demanded, "Clean me up slave!" I balked then she took my cock in her mouth and gave it a quick suck. She pulled off of it and said, "Do you want to cum? If so, you'd better obey me."

I was reviled and excited at the same time. His spunk smelled strong but my desire for release was stronger so I dipped my tongue into her well-used pussy. "Oh yes, deeper, slave, deeper" she ordered then grabbing my cock in her silken hand she sucked me into her mouth.

I was trying to get her to cum before I did when I felt Jerry's fingers probing her cum-filled love canal. Billi was moaning on my cock and I knew my pleasure was close at hand. He removed his fingers, which displeased Billi immensely. "Hey slave, put those fingers back!" she ordered.

Jerry quipped, "Mistress, I thought you'd like this better." and with that he guided his again stiff cock into her pussy. I had a close-up of his veined monster stretching her little pussy open as it kept going deeper and deeper. I wondered how she could take that much of his huge cock. Billi was cumming almost non-stop and Jerry grabbed her hips and forced himself all the way into her pussy, his balls occasionally hitting my forehead. Exciting as it was, I really wasn't into being a cuckold.

Well as he hit bottom, he pushed out a massive amount of their cum right into my mouth. I was having a difficult time controlling my gag reflex and trying to spit it out, when the sensations Billi was giving to my cock caused a volcanic eruption of my own. I saw stars as I blasted what I honestly believe to be the largest loads of cum I've ever had into my wife's lovely mouth. I pumped and pumped as she continued sucking every last bit out.

He pulled her tight as he came again, deep in my wife's pussy, then Jerry pulled out and collapsed onto the bed next to us and Billi rolled off of me and onto his chest. Then she kissed him, allowing my cum to intertwine with their tongues. Jerry seemed oblivious to the fact that she had my juices in her mouth and kissed her hungrily.

As my wife lay on top of him, I couldn't believe how open her pussy was. I swear I could see most of the way inside of her. I was unsure of what this was going to do to our relationship but turned around and climbed up next to her.

Billi then climbed on top of me, rubbing her pussy on my leg as she kissed me and kept telling me how much she loved me for allowing her this fantasy. Then she got this big impish grin and giggled, "Well now you two are now cocksuckers by proxy." She then collapsed and we fell asleep with Billi between us.

In the morning, the three of us showered with Jerry and I washing Billi from head to toe. She began washing our cocks then it ended up with Billi bent over giving Jerry head as I held her hips and gave her another load of my cum.

This time as Jerry came, she pulled her head off to watch him squirt. "Oh my God, it's like watching a can of whipped cream shooting off," she said as it hit her chin and titties.

Jerry asked kiddingly, "Want some cream for your coffee?"

After drying we got dressed and went out for breakfast, this time taking our own car. When the two of us got home, we made love like newlyweds. I asked her if she wanted to do it again sometime and she at first shook her head no, then she said with a giggle, "Well Christmas is coming up."

Postscript: Unfortunately this led to her intense desire for big cocks and ultimately ended our marriage. Those stories will follow.

R69runner
R69runner
771 Followers