Tales of My Ex Ch. 11 - The End

Story Info
The final chapter of my cheating ex-wife.
2.2k words
3.35
16.7k
14
8

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
773 Followers

My slut wife. The Final Chapter

During our last year together, my wife became very derogatory towards me, putting me down as a man and telling me I wasn't able to properly satisfy her. Twice that year she disappeared on me and the boys. The first time she went missing, she called the next morning and said she was at a YWCA safe house because she was afraid of me and was having a panic attack and her counselor wasn't going to let her come home until she felt my wife was ready. She was gone a week.

A few months later, she disappeared only this time it was for a month, same story, panic attack and staying at a YWCA safe house. About two months after she returned, we were in bed one night and she turned to me and said, "Honey, I have to tell you that I'm having an affair."

"I thought so." I said, "Anyone I know?" She wouldn't answer. I asked, "When did you meet and how did the affair begin?"

She went on to say how he would often drop by for coffee. Then he would take her to lunch. One day he took her to a nice restaurant and they had lunch in the bar and she had a lot to drink and afterwards, he walked her across the street to the motel and fucked her. She told me he was very large and really filled her up. Then they would meet up at houses he had built or he would take her out in the orchard and they would fuck in her car. From the description I knew it was Evan, one of my best friends. I had been up hunting with him and knew he was hung like a horse. He would say to me how he played around on his wife, bragging that he loved married women because they knew it was just for fun, nothing serious. I never thought one of his conquests would be my wife.

I didn't sleep that night and the following morning I strapped on my 357 and went looking for him. I found him working up on the second floor of an apartment building, kneeling down reading blueprints and was within 25' of him when it hit me that if I shot him I'd never see my boys again. I had planned on shooting him in the balls or shooting his cock off. I turned and got back in my truck. I pulled back out onto the street but was crying so hard I had to pull over for almost a half an hour. Finally I got home and she was standing there in the hallway, her arms crossed giving me a stern look. She asked, "Well, did you shoot him?

I said, "No, he wasn't worth it."

Billi got in my face and said, "What's the matter, NO BALLS? Evan would have shot anyone fucking his girl." And stood there glaring at me. I backhanded her, leaving a big red mark across her face.

She yelled, "That's it. I'm filing for divorce."

I said, Fine, one of us has to."

She headed into the bedroom and 20 minutes later, she came out dressed with a small suitcase and as she opened the front door said, "I'll send someone over to get the rest of my stuff. By the way, I'm taking the Audi and all the antiques."

I looked at her and said, "Ok, I guess that means that I get the house and kids?"

She glared at me and said, "Sounds good to me!" and slammed the door. We were divorced several months later.

After my wife walked out on me, several of her girlfriends came to me to relate tales that she had told them. They were pissed at her for walking out on her kids. I knew she had cheated on me several times but I loved her and had kept taking her back until I found out she was screwing my best friend for two years. I then found out from some of his employees that he was bragging about screwing her. She told me that he filled her like no other and that no man could compare to him and no people, he wasn't black.

Two of her friends told me almost the same story, I had sold my custom Goldwing so she could buy an Audi Quatro. I mean that thing cornered like a slot car, and she wanted it. She was a redhead and horny all the time it seemed. Right after we bought it, she took it down and had one of the best CB radios the shop offered put in it. She had the owner tweak it so it put out more power.

Her friend told me that on her days off, she would often get on the CB trucker's channel and called out, "Hey you truckers out there. Any hung guys close to Yakima ready and able to satisfy a horny redhead." Well one day, this guy calling himself, Black Boots 10 called back saying that he had just passed town and was about halfway to the next town, 30 miles away but would be back in a week. He lives on the coast.

My ex asked him if he could meet her at a hotel in that town and asked which one would be a good one to meet at. He said he'd meet her at the truckstop but he didn't know how long he could wait. She just laughed and told him she would see him when he got there. When he did, she was waiting for him, her and her little go fast car.

They fucked for about an hour in his sleeper and he had a good thick 10" black cock for her. They made a date to meet in a week in our town. The following week, she picked him up where they were loading the truck and took him to a motel and they spent a couple of hours fucking and she asked him if he could set up a gang bang for her. She told him she would like at least 10 guys or so but they had to be at least 10" and be thick.

She told him she had checked and the motel next to the truck stop had a hospitality room that they could rent that was two rooms with a king sized bed in one side and a bar and couches in the other room and an adjoining door. They talked and agreed to charge the guys $20 each to cover the room rent and the cost of beer and waters.

It took him two weeks to set it up and I guess she was going nuts waiting for it to happen. Finally, the day arrived and she met him outside the motel, carrying a couple of bags. He had the room key and was dressed in leather pants and matching vest; she was in a little stretchy sundress. They kissed and he put his hand under her skirt to find she wasn't wearing any panties. He escorted her into the room. It was already halfway full of guys of all ages and sizes, about 10 or 12 of them.

She asked for a beer and several rushed to get her one. She put the bags she brought in the bathroom by the bed and as she walked out, two car loads of Black Boots black buddies from the coast showed up. My ex was in heaven. She pulled her dress over her head and took Boots hand and said, "You first," and took him into the bedroom. While they were fucking, two of his buddies joined them on the bed. Soon she had all three holes filled.

She told her friends that she'd take several loads of their cum in her pussy then go into the bathroom and use some Selzer she brought to douche with in case a guy wanted to eat her. She said she lost count of how many guys fucked her or how many loads she took. She also told her friends that she had to kick a couple of guys out because they didn't measure up.

Her one bestie told me that one night while they were dancing, three basketball players from the local CBA team (blacks) were hitting on them and kept trying to get them to come back to their room to get some autographed souvenirs. Her bestie, Dawn is a big tittied blond and she knew what they wanted and said no but my wife kept trying to get her to go. Finally, my wife got up and tossed her keys to her since she had driven them and said, "If hubby calls, tell him I'm passed out on your couch, he'll believe that. I'll call you when I need a ride."

My alarm went off at 4 AM and she wasn't home and I called Dawn and she lied and told me my wife had drank too much and that she had to drive home and that Billi was passed out on her couch and had told her to wake her up at 6:00 so she could get the kids ready for school. I made my lunch and went to work. About an hour later my wife called her to pick her up. On their way home she told her, "I'm kind of glad you didn't stay. I wore those three out and had them call the rest of the team in to finish out the night."

Then Dawn looked at me with sad eyes and said, "You know those two times Billi disappeared last year?" I nodded. Dawn sighed and hesitated a bit before saying, "Billi told me that she had gone with Black Boots over to Seattle so he could share her with his friends over there."

I just sat there with my head in my hands and asked, "What about the second time? You know she was gone for over a month." I could tell Dawn was having a hard time telling me, the way she was looking around plus the way she was looking at me.

"Could I please have a glass of water?" Dawn asked. I went into the kitchen and got her one. After I sat down I asked her to continue.

Shaking her head as if in in disbelief, Dawn gave me this pitied look saying, "Billi bragged to me that Black Boots had swapped routes with another driver and taken a long haul which took him all around the states, coast to coast. She went with him and was pulling gangbangs at every truckstop they stayed at. He was charging the guys so essentially she was hooking and he was her pimp. He would even have her fuck or suck other drivers while they were on the road and she loved it. Billi told me that she had fucked over two hundred guys on that trip. By the way, have you been tested for STDs?" I made an appointment that day. Thankfully I was clean.

For my readers, I know I was a stupid cuckold now and should have pulled the pin at her first cheating but didn't have the guts to do it. Billi was my first girlfriend, the first girl I ever kissed, my first love, she took my virginity and I thought I took hers. I kept taking her back to try to prove our parents wrong when they said our marriage wouldn't work. How dumb could I be?

Thankfully I met a wonderful woman soon after my divorce and we have been together ever since as best friends and lovers. Between us we have a dozen grandchildren and several great grandchildren that we cherish and adore. Our life together has been good.

Epilogue

In going over my stories, I now realize that some of my ramblings are out of order but we were married almost 53 years ago. I have left out events of things that I had already posted stories of that happened during our marriage here on Literotica. I was a spineless cuckold who let her get away with so much shit because I didn't want our boys to be raised in a split-up home. Plus I loved her and she had me convinced me that no other girl would really want me.

I think the women's liberation movement and easy birth control made women believe that it was now their turn to go out and so their wild oats, even those who were married. I know I was approached by several wives of friends but could never bring myself to cheat. One of the hard parts for me was during the last year, my ex-wife was constantly accusing me of cheating on her.

I'm thankfully done with her and never see her. Funny, I was in the Walmart on the other side of town and saw this woman in the checkout line in front of me on one of their electric carts. Her ass was hanging way off both sides and I thought to myself, 'Damn, that cart needs a WIDE LOAD sign on it', chuckling. I looked up and saw that very familiar cinnamon red hair. Just then my ex turns around and I just about shit. She must weigh 450 pounds now. THANK YOU KARMA!

The End

R69runner
R69runner
773 Followers