Tales of Reluctance: Tale 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
298 Followers

"I feel a little shy," she said quietly. "It's been a long time since anyone saw me naked."

She pushed her hair back behind her shoulders and guided James's head down so he could kiss her breast. He kissed and licked the nipple, loving the sensation of her soft flesh, as Alice gently held his head and used her other hand to keep her hair out of the way. Helping each other, they slowly removed her bra completely.

"You have a wonderful body," he said. "You are so beautiful."

He laid the bra on the back of the chair and rubbing his hand across her stomach he turned his attention to her right breast, taking it deep into his mouth and kissing it with long gulping kisses. She lifted his head up, and kissed him on the mouth, as Alice opened her legs slightly and guided his hand between them.

"Touch me, darling." She said.

He began to rub her pussy, as they kissed some more, before moving his mouth down to her breasts again.

She watched him kissing her tits, as he also began to rub her pussy harder. Alice slowly stood up and pulled James to his feet.

"I want to see you," she said and she dropped to her knees in front of him. She began to undo the buttons of his shirt pushing his hands away as he tried to help. Once his shirt was open, she undid the belt of his trousers and undid them.

"Lets see what we have in here then," she said and with James help she pulled his trousers and his boxers down. As she freed his cock, which stood proudly to attention, he gasped slightly as it gently rubbed against her left breast.

"Wow, so much bigger than I am used to," she said and she stopped, seeming to consider what was in front of her. After a brief pause she said thoughtfully, "I warn you I am a little out of practice at this."

She popped his cock into her mouth, and then took her mouth away, repeating the process and making James throw his head back in delight. "Not that I am used to much at all really," she said before putting her mouth around it again. She again pushed her hair out of the way. James watched as she took about the first third into her mouth and pulled back, her eyes closed as she sucked. Her hands rested on the top of his leg. After several repetitions she paused, grasped his cock, looked at it and then repeated sucking on the first third. Slowly she began to push harder taking more into her mouth as James breathing became faster and heavier. She tried with both hands around the shaft taking even more, as she too began to gasp a little with each thrust. She removed it from her mouth again, looking at it closely and gently touching it with her fingers then gently kissing the tip.

"I don't know if I can take any more," she said with a giggle, but she resumed trying anyway. James at one point gently rested his hand on the back of her head as she continued to suck him as deeply as she could. Eventually she stood up and kissed him on the lips continuing to stroke his shaft with her hand.

"Nice?" she said. "You have such a beautiful big cock."

"Thank you," he replied.

"Now its my turn," she said, and she guided him to kiss her on the lips, then her breasts and then as he dropped to his knees her tummy.

"Take my knickers off James," she said, and James immediately pulled them down and with her hand on his shoulder she stepped out of them. He began to kiss her on the stomach again, her hands pushing his face into her body as his hands ran all over her legs and ass. He head went lower and he looked up at her with wide-eyed as his tongue touched between her legs.

"Let me sit down darling," she said, "then you can lick my pussy for as long as you want."

She sat down on the armchair. James helped her into position, pushing her legs apart, as he began to lick in long slow strokes across her pussy lips.

Alice cried out and then began to moan, as he moved one of her legs into the air and began to probe her with his tongue. James began to lick with three or four, short movements across her slit and then give her a long-slow suck.

"Oh fuck, just like that," moaned Alice. "That's so good." After a long time he went back to the longer strokes, moving her into a higher level of excitement. She occasionally tried to lift her head and look at what he was doing, but soon she would flop back and close her eyes and moan some more.

"Fuck me," she said.

James gave her one last kiss between her legs, and stood up, slowly stroking his cock across and around her slit.

Alice opened her mouth-wide gasping, "oh yes and oh shit," as he slipped his cock into her. He moved her around slightly, pushing her legs back against her chest and into the air as he began to move in and out of her, resting one hand on the back of her leg to keep her still. As he fucked her Alice looked up at him mouth still open, gasping loudly. She placed one hand on his leg, as he began to screw her harder.

"Shall we move to the bedroom?" he asked as he withdrew, but Alice shook her head and moved around onto all fours, sticking her ass in the air and gripping the side of the chair with the hands and she placed her head on her hands.

"Fuck me from behind," she said. "I want you to screw me like this."

Her words got lost as James slowly entered her from behind, making her again gasp open-mouthed. She lifted her head, moaning again, as he began to move inside her and holding his hands on her hips made her move in time with his thrusts.

"Oh fuck, you are in so deep," she said, and then began to repeat, "yes," over and over, in time to each inward thrust. James began to move faster and faster, now just resting his hand on her back. Her bra still on the back of the chair slowly began to slide and then fell to the floor.

Alice looked back at him, "please don't stop," she moaned. "It feels so fucking good."

She began to shake and with intermittent sharp intakes of breath she came with a cry. James removed his cock and then put it back in, removed it, replaced it making her shake all over as he did this. Her orgasm continued to sweep over her body.

"Stop," she said, "help me up. I want to ride you." So with James's help and feeling a little dizzy she got up, and then got James sat down, before sitting in his lap. She placed both of her hands on the back of the chair and began to ride him. His hands were supporting her waist. She put her breasts into his face and he kissed them, before moving his hands down to support her ass and so he could use them to help her fuck him harder. She placed her head to one side and fucked as hard as she could, moaning loudly as they screwed.

She sat back up and began to kiss him again, slowly moving as they began to fuck really gently and slowly. Her hands moved down to rest on his chest and they watched each other, enjoying their slow love making. For the second time she began to yell loudly and again gripping the back of the chair she began to quiver as she came for the second time. James watched her, loving the way she lost control and as she tried to regain her composure he kissed her breasts. Using his hands he rocked her up and down again and she smiled at him, pushed her hair out of her face and kissed him.

"Do you like fucking me?" She said, "because I fucking love screwing you."

"Your incredible," he said, thinking he never thought she would screw with such enthusiasm. Alice watched as his face changed as he realised he was going to come as well.

"Come over my face," she said, and then Alice quickly moved back onto the floor. James stood over her, as he masturbated himself, and with rapid breathing he exploded all over her face. She gently kissed his cock and licked it for a while, watching his erection fading away, before heading off to the bathroom to clean herself up.

"Open the champagne, sweetheart." She yelled from the bathroom.

When she came out from the bathroom he was laying on the sofa completely naked.

"Champagne?" she said. He stood up, obviously also heading for the bathroom. They kissed as they passed.

"In a minute," James said and grabbed his mobile as he went into the bathroom to clean up. It was then that Alice realised he had the wrong phone.

"James, you have the wrong phone," she called, rapidly walking across the room and into the bathroom. Alice's heart sank when she saw the murderous look on James's face.

"What does this mean?" he said, holding towards her the screen of her phone and making no effort to disguise his anger.

"What does, what mean, sweetheart?" she said, fearing what he had just read and trying to think how she could explain it away.

He read the message, "As you aren't answering I am guessing the set up worked with the hotel? Bet the sexy underwear got him to fuck you. Nice one girl. You win the bet, but now you are in the club we will make your next challenge much much harder. Game on. Proud of you, see sluts have much more fun."

For a brief moment Alice felt sad he had found out and then decided it was not such a big problem. This way she could be heading home sooner. She had got what she had come for.

"I was going to let you down gently, but I suppose it's easier this way," she said. "Yes, I screwed you to win a bet. The girls said I couldn't get you to fuck me and I said I could and I was right. In fact you made it so easy that I had to slow you down or it would have looked a set up and they would have been suspicious." She said shrugging. "Anyway now you know, I don't need to hang around letting your ego down gently. To be fair James you were a great fuck. I am open to meeting again if you fancy a fuck buddy for the night. Hmmmm maybe I am going to enjoy playing these games with the girls."

Alice watched with disinterest as James slid down the wall of the bathroom to sit on the floor. He looked completely crushed.

"I love you," he said quietly.

"I know," she said, "life's a bitch and then you fall in love with one. See ya!" And within minutes she was gone from the hotel room. An hour later James was still sitting silently on the floor of the bathroom, shocked and completely heartbroken.

braindump
braindump
298 Followers