Tales of Sin Ch. 01

Story Info
Gluttony: Victory party for Jake's team goes wrong.
1.1k words
2.03
20.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Gluttony

Today Candidate is Jacob Hall, WSU student, All-Star Quarterback for the Cougars. The perfect victim for this story. He is at 310 lbs., but then more than half is muscle, brown shaggy long hair, baby blue eyes, and the tightest butt all girls wet for. So let start show...

So there's Jacob a.k.a. Jake, walking to his truck after the championship game. It was the cougars against the Nevada Wolf Pack, Cougars won. And he's pumped. He scored both points, that's right they only one by two, Nevada had zip.

"Hey Jake." Said Head Cheerleader, Brittany a.k.a. Jake's girl.

"Hey Baby, ready to go?" Jake was lucky when it came to girls, he always got the "perfect fuck" girls. But he wasn't just boning and running, He also was a great lover out side of the bed. Always knew the right jokes tell at the right time. Bought twelve long stem roses for each girl he breaks up with. Yep, perfect gentleman.

"What are we doing tonight?" Brittany was a knock out, long strawberry blonde hair down to her tight little bubble butt. Perfect pink skin, and I mean 'pink'. And not to forget her gorgeous DD breast, their perfect as the morning sun. Half dollar size areolas with the cutest pea sized nipples. It's like a sundae for a boner...

"We're going the coach's victory party." Jake told Brittany.

So Jake and Brittany drive off to the coach's house, in Sunny southern Washington state.

"Hey Babe?"

"Yeah Jake?"

"Can I get head tonight?"

"Sure. After the party?"

"No, during... where playing a game tonight, the guy who can last the longest while their girls blow them."

"Really?... I guess."

"Thanks Babe."

Driving into the coach's driveway. Jake and Brittany realize this isn't just a team party. So the two get out of their truck and head for inside, when Jake is stopped by the teams lineman.

"Hey Jake, you get her to agree to do it?"

"You know it bro."

"Good, cause we all got our girls to do it too."

Jake heads into the house to find Brittany. The party is humongous. Big DJ boot over in the den, Budweiser as far as the drunks can see. Then the coach comes down from the attic and haul three kegs to the kitchen. Jake can't believe his eye's. There is enough beer to feed Ireland, and he's getting head in front of all his friends.

"Attention people, I liked to congratulate the team for there work tonight. Come on up here team."

Crowd cheers as the team, including Jake, rush the stage.

"And lets give the most cheers to Jake here, for making history for our state, to be the only player to score every goal!!!"

Crowd goes crazy, the player pumping fist with him. Jake feels like god right now..

Jake takes the microphone: " Thanks guys, but I wouldn't of made those goals if it wasn't the team spoon feeding me the ball. So let's give them more then you did me!!!"

Now it's really getting wild. The at the corner of Jakes eye, he spots Brittany.

"But there is one other who help me tonight, and I'm not talking about you coach. I mean my girl Brittany. Get up here baby." Brittany climbs the stage to her known spot right between jakes are and his chest.

"Alright lets get playing!!!!!!!!!!!" Jake yells.

"Know?" Brittany whispers to Jake.

"What? Oh no, not that. Were gonna have a eating contest first."

So Jake, Ritchie the lineman, And Harry the equipment manager go and set at a long metal table covered with a picnic blanket. When seated they see the Coach and there other guys from the team bring big huge bowl filled with the coach's famous chili.

"On my count start eating, and no hands. 3, 2, 1, go!"

The three dive into the bowls in front of them. Jake is a little slower then the other two, but I think it's because he has something else on his mind. With ten seconds to go. And Jake not even making it half way threw. The alarm goes off.

"Alright boys heads up!" The Coach determines that Harry wins. Jake was second, Ritchie passed out.

"On to the blow wars!" Pronounced the Coach.

So every member of the team comes up to the stage squat on the floor and wait for their girls to come and position themselves in front for their boys.

"Okay, here's the rules: The girls have to be nude at all times, they can only 'suck' the 'cocks', the guy who last the 'longest' wins, and have fun!"

So each girl start to pull and unzip their guys pants and pulls their pants and jocks to their feet. Brittany doesn't take long to get Jakes 9" cock brick hard. She first star to tongue Jake's ball then to the tip of his penis, licking and sucking the head of his penis. One guy already goes off!!! Leaving nine to go. Sucking, blowing, sucking, blowing. All the girls are now playing with themselves and their men. Oh, oh, oh, SPLAT! Another one spent, eight to go. Jake still in there doing his deal. Brittany now deep throating Jake's rod like it was a train going threw a mountain. God she's loving this!!! Just like Emeril would say "BAM!!" Another man down. Seven!!!! Pumping that mouth on Jake's stick, Jake being the candy man, giving her a big lollypop, 'careful, don't bite'

"Hey turn around let me suck you to." Brittany turn around so her plump red pussy was right over Jake's face. Now tonguing Brittany, Jake is at his top, not knowing if he can survive any longer. And then, "choo choo here comes the cum train" second guy to the left of Jake just spent his load, and now down to just six guys.

Jake, know going into ecstasy land, is so fucked up right now he starting to tongue Brittany's inner thigh. Brittany, now getting tired of not being able to fuck Jake's cock right up her twat, goes into overdrive on Jake. Noooo!!! Another guy down. Five left. Then Splat!!!, right into Brittany's throat. Jake is down....

"Sorry babe."

"It's alright. But now it's my turn..." Brittany grab Jake buy his softening cock up to his feet then drags him into the Coach's spare bedroom. "Fuck me now!" Demands Brittany.

Jake's bone pops right back up, and sticks his love missile way down Brittany's love hole.

"God yes!" Cried Brittany.

"Take it all you little slut!!!" Demands Jake "What?" Just then Jake Donkey Punches Brittany, breaking her neck, killing her instantly....

When Jake realize what he done his cock goes limp in a matter of seconds. Jake was charged with manslaughter and is ('was' if this pasts the date of his death) sentenced to death in two weeks on September 30, 2005. Made god save his soul....

{The^^End}

_____________________________________

The is part 1 of 7, one for each of the seven deadly sins...