Tales of Sub Asian Sissy Ch. 01

Story Info
Jade learns a very difficult and very valuable lesson...
4.9k words
4.39
31.8k
37

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

(I'm new here and this is my first post! I'd soooooo love to hear any feedback, questions, or comments! Many thanks, xxx, Jade)

*****

I wore exactly what he demanded - he told me to dress like a regular girl... he told me he had nosy neighbors and, being a married man, he didn't want a slut showing up at his front door. I chose a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, frayed at the ankles, a silky black halter top with lace trim that skimmed my navel, a little black cardigan, and pointy black flats... with my black shoulder length wig and somewhat subtle makeup, I felt like I fulfilled his request. I did have my black fishnet thigh highs under my jeans and you could see them peeking out at my ankles and the tops of my feet-I couldn't help but be a little slutty. I was also wearing the black lace thong and bra that he told me to order from Victoria's Secret. I sat there in my car, parked about a block away from his house, looking in my rear view mirror and reapplying my cherry red lipstick.

I had met Dave in a local chat room of an adult site that I had been a member of for several years... I spent a lot of time on their chatting with guys and flirting with them and exchanging naughty pics, but had never crossed the line into a real life encounter... the men all told me I looked passable from my photos and I loved the attention they showered on me as a submissive Asian sissy. But i am a closet sissy, and I was always too scared to cross the line and would flake when some guy wanted to meet me. In fact, I had only ever been with three guys; two at an adult book store and one in a parking lot. I hungrily sucked their cocks and swallowed every last drop of their hot cum, but never met any of them again... each time I met in real life, I craved cock more and more; wanting to be dominated and trained to be a true sissy cumslut.

Dave's handle on the adult site is "dom4sissy" and that immediately aroused me. Dominant men who want to use and abuse me and treat me like a slut turn me on sooooo much. I started to chat with him and told him all my most depraved fantasies. It was like he was reading my mind when he told me what he would do to me-how he would dominate me, humiliate me, call me filthy names, spank me, tie me up, and use and abuse my fuck holes until I begged for mercy. We had been chatting for about three months when he told me his wife was going out of town for the weekend and he demanded I come visit him on friday night, at 8:00pm Sharp.

I nervously agreed. I was anxious and jumpy all day, tingling with the excitement of actually meeting Dave that night. And, I was also nervous about how I would leave my apartment dressed like a girl. But I managed to muster up the courage and after a shot of vodka, I quickly left my apartment and walked across the parking lot to my car. Thankfully, I didn't see any of my neighbors.

After looking at myself one more time in my rear view mirror, I got out of the car and started the walk to Dave's house... I tried my best to walk like a girl. I had decided to park a few blocks away because I didn't want Dave to see what kind of car I drive; we live in a relatively small town and wanted to keep my identity safe. In about five minutes, I was at his front door. It was a nice house and I saw two cars parked in the driveway and a car parked in front of his house, which I found a bit odd, but it left my mind quickly. I was practically shaking with nervousness, and knocked gingerly at the door.

After a few seconds, which seemed like forever, Dave answered the door. He was taller than I thought he would be, maybe 6'2" and in decent shape. He smiled at me and told me to come inside. I stepped in and he quickly shut the door behind me. I could hardly believe I was standing there in this stranger's home, and quickly looked around. Dave stared me up and down, still grinning, and told me to follow him. He walked through the kitchen to a door, he opened it and it had a stairwell to the basement and he told me to go down the stairs. I was so nervous, but did as I was told. Once I got about three steps down, I heard a man's voice, then quickly realized it was two men. My heart started to race and I stopped, turning to Dave who was close behind me.

"Is someone else here? We didn't discuss that?" I said, feeling very alarmed.

"Just walk down the fucking stairs you little slut." I told him that this wasn't what we discussed, but he firmly grabbed my face and said to do as I was told.

"Listen you stupid sissy, you came into my house, a stranger's house, and I'm going to do anything and everything I desire." I pleaded for him to let me leave, and he slapped my face.

"Listen, I'm not going to tell you again-walk down the fucking stairs right now. And, you're going to want to hear what we have to tell you."

My heart was beating out of my chest. After just arriving, I was already in over my head. And with Dave right behind me, I knew I was already trapped and had no choice but to descend the stairs. Afterall, at 5'8" and 127 pounds, I'd be no match to try and fight my way up the stairs and out of the house. As I got to the bottom of the staircase, I saw two men-one was sitting at a desk with a laptop that seemed to be connected to a large screen tv; the other was sitting on a couch. They both turned and stared at me, devouring me with their eyes.

"Damn, you look even better than your photos, Jade." I was shocked that this other man knew my sissy name, I think he could see the surprise on my face.

"You don't recognize me?" He said.

The other man said, "what about me, do I look familiar?" Neither of them rang a bell. I was flush and starting to feel a little light headed. I stood at the base of the stairwell and Dave pushed me into the room.

"What sissy? You don't recognize these guys? You've been chatting with them too; you've even exchanged photos. You see, once I knew we were going to meet, I decided to befriend them in the chat room."

They all laughed and I just stood there, staring at the floor. My eyes darting trying to get a look at the two men; they were both similar to Dave; maybe mid to late forties, not in great shape, average looks.

"Sit down Jade," said Dave. He pulled up a rigid wooden dining room type of chair; I was glad to sit down since I was feeling more and more woozy.

"Pull up the screen," said Dave. When the flatscreen tv turned on, I was utterly shocked and went completely flush. It was my Facebook page. I mean, my actual real life Facebook page. I was immediately horrified.

"So, James Park, we know who you are. You're such a stupid sissy cunt. I tracked your IP address and it was quite simple from there. So, sissy, we own you now. You're going to do exactly as you're told, or we will be happily posting all the naughty sissy photos you've sent us to your page." I was in total shock. My mind was reeling. I could not believe this was happening. They could see the absolute horror on my face.

"Give me your phone, sissy," said Dave. I froze. So Dave grabbed my bag and took out my phone.

"What's the pass code?" I couldn't speak. Then Dave got really close to my face.

"Maybe you're not understanding us sissy, but we will gladly start posting your sissy slut pics right now if you don't obey."

I stuttered, "please Dave, I just wanted to have some fun; please let me leave. This isn't what I wanted." Dave and the others laughed heartily.

"You're not going anywhere, sissy; now give me the code." I knew I had no choice, so I sputtered out my code. Dave quickly pressed the numbers and then they plugged my phone into the laptop.

"Copy all of this sissy's contacts." Fuck. I could not believe this was happening. I mean, I had told Dave I had a blackmail fantasy, but I never ever imagined him making it come true.

"Ok, sissy, now we also have all your contacts. So unless you want everyone you know, your family, your coworkers, your friends, to know what a depraved sissy cumslut you are, then you're going to be a very obedient girl and do anything and everything we desire." While my mind was racing in horror, there was something deep down inside of me that was very very turned on. I could feel my little sissy dicklet slightly stiffen...

I just sat there. My mind was racing with fear, I could barely catch my breath.

"Stand up sissy," Dave demanded. But it was like I couldn't even move. Dave came up to me and slapped my face hard.

"Listen sissy, this is your last warning. One more act of disobedience and we start to post your pics." I quickly stood. My knees shaking.

"Well, you did a decent job dressing as I told, but it looks like you have fishnets on. Regular girls don't wear fucking fishnets under their jeans. That's what a slut would do. So now you need to be punished. Take off your clothes."

I was now paying full attention; my mind catching up with the gravity of my situation. I quickly pulled off my cardigan and halter top. Then slid my jeans off. I stood there, in my black lace panties and bra and thigh high fishnets. Because I have such a tiny little sissy clit, it was barely visible under my panties. Dave pulled out a pair of 5" black patent stilettos and ordered me to put them on. Then I stood there, my eyes darting to each man, seeing the lustful hungry look in all their eyes. Dave brought me around the the back of the chair and told me to bend over. Then I heard him removing his belt.

Quickly and suddenly, he walloped my ass with his belt, making a very loud slap. I screamed out. The pain was searing. Then he hit me again, and I screamed out even more.

"Don't make a sound you fucking stupid cunt," said Dave. And he hit me again even harder. I muffled my scream, but still moaned loudly.

"We have a lot of work to do to break down this slut," said Dave. He continued to slap my ass with his belt, it stung so badly, I could feel tears starting to stream down my face.

I looked up and saw that one of the guys had started to film me; and that they were live-streaming me on the adult site. When he saw the horror in my eyes, he laughed and said "we are going to make you a very popular girl, Jade."

After one more hard slap, Dave told Matt to come around and film my ass.

"Let them see how a stupid sissy gets punished." I looked up and saw the deep red welts on my little ass. But was relieved that Dave had stopped.

"Now it's time to have some fun," said Dave. "Get down on your knees." Kevin walked over to me with a dog collar and leash. He put it on my neck and buckled it very tight, almost choking me. Then he put on the leash and said we would go for a little walk. He pulled hard on the leash, making me choke. I quickly crawled in the direction he pulled me. it was a cement floor in the basement and it was very hard on my knees.

"Bark like a little bitch, you fucking slut." I hesitated, and Dave pulled the collar very hard.

"Fucking bark!" I quickly made a Barking sound which made all the men laugh loudly.

Then, while I was on all fours, the men circled around me. Quickly, they had all pulled down their pants.

Each of their cocks seemed bigger than the next. Dave has sent me many cock photos, and I often looked at them, my favorite being one of his cock next to a Comcast remote, which showed he was both thicker and longer than it. They were all rock hard.

Dave said, "me first," and he grabbed my head and quickly shoved his big thick hard dick into my mouth. He quickly rammed his cock into my throat, making me gag and choke. But he kept thrusting, harder and harder, fucking my face. I kept gagging, saliva spilling out of the corners of my mouth. The others laughed as I gagged. I started to catch up with his thrusts, taking him into my throat.

He started to moan, "that's a good girl," he said. As he fucked my throat hard. He then pinched my nose and stopped thrusting, his cock lodged down my throat so deep that my nose touched his stomach. I gasped for air, unable to breathe, my hands pushing against his thighs. Right when I thought I would pass out, he let go of my nose and pulled his big hard cock out of my throat. I gasped for air, saliva spilling out of my mouth, trying desperately to catch my breath. But before I knew it, Matt's cock was in my mouth, and quickly down my throat. He face fucked me so hard as I gagged and choked. Saliva all over my face and neck and chest. These men were so brutal, treating me like the total sissy cumslut that I had pretended to be in all of our chats. He finally stopped and Kevin took his turn, and his cock was longer and thicker than the others. He was nearly impossible to take down my throat, I choked so hard I almost puked. Which made him chuckle and fuck my face even harder.

"Ok boys, let's give jade a little break." They all sat on the couch, still filming me as I panted, trying to catch my breath. I looked over at the tv and saw my face, shiny with my own saliva, and my mascara streaked down my face from tears. And, somehow, that really turned me on... to see myself becoming the depraved submissive sissy I had always desired to be. I could feel my little sissy clit getting hard, making a little stiff bulge in my panties.

"Looks like our little sissy slave is starting to enjoy herself," said Dave, with a big grin on his face.

"Stand up," he ordered me. I stood, teetering on my sky high stilettos, the bulge of my hard little cock very visible now. Dave walked up to me and roughly pulled down my panties letting them drop to my ankles. He let out a loud laugh, Matt and David came over and also chuckled.

"What a tiny little clit you have. It's no wonder you're a sissy; you could never satisfy a woman with that tiny little thing." Dave put his big thick semi-stiff cock next to my tiny little erect dicklet as Matt filmed.

"You see sissy, that's what a real man's cock looks like. You're only purpose on this earth is now to be a sissy sex slave cum dump for real men. Say it to the camera sissy."

I tentatively looked into the camera. "I'm a sissy," I said, meekly. Smack! Dave walloped my tender red welted ass with the belt again; it stung so bad that my eyes welled up and tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"You really are a stupid sissy, aren't you?" Said Dave.

"Yes," I said quietly, hoping to avoid another lashing. But, Smack! He slapped me with the belt even harder this time.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes Sir," I quickly said, with more tears rolling down my face. Another smack.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes Master." I thought that's what he wanted to hear, but then he walloped me again, even harder. I cried out in pain.

"Remember sissy, you have three masters now - so you will always address me as Master Dave. Do you understand you stupid little sissy slave?"

"Yes Master Dave," I quickly replied.

"Good girl," he said. "Now get back down on your hands and knees. And face the television."

I quickly dropped to all fours, and obediently crawled to face the television. My black mascara was streaked heavily down my face. I saw the live stream, and was shocked to see there were over 1200 viewers. Tons of nasty comments filled the side bar. Cheering on my Masters to keep humiliating me, to break my spirit, to make me beg for mercy, to facefuck me till I puked, to shove a beer bottle up my ass, to cover my face in cum, to piss all over me... as I read the comments, my sissy clit got very hard again, making my masters all laugh.

"We have a gift for you," said Dave, with a big grin on his face. He opened the desk drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube and a bulbous glass Butt plug with a long fluffy pink tail attached to it. My eyes widened in terror. I had never been ass fucked, or even fingered before. I mean, sure, I had a small dildo that I used sometimes when I was extra horny, but it was only about an inch in circumference and, even then, it always hurt when I first pushed it inside my tight little virgin asspussy.

"We agreed to no ass play," I said quickly. Dave and the others laughed loudly.

"We don't give a fuck about any agreement, you stupid slut," said Dave.

Dave walked behind me and I shuddered as I felt the cold lube being squirted onto my tight little asshole. I clenched up immediately. Then, quickly, he jammed his thick finger into me, making me yelp.

"Fuck fuck fuck," I exclaimed. It hurt so bad as he started to roughly finger fuck my virgin asspussy. He then put in another finger, stretching me and making me yell out in pain. Matt and David were belly laughing, saying that if two fingers hurt, then I was in for a world of pain. Dave pulled his fingers out, and I felt a moment of relief, but he then walked in front of my and roughly jammed them into my mouth.

"Clean off my fucking fingers, you dirty little sissy cunt." I gagged as he jammed his fingers deep into my mouth. He pulled out his fingers and made me slowly lick them for all my viewers... then, he walked back behind me with the plug in his hand. He rubbed my tight little pucker with the cold tip of the glass, making me involuntarily clench my asshole hard. But then he jammed it into me in one push, making me scream loudly, wildly. It hurt so much. I was sure he must have torn me open, my hole was on fire with pain like I had never felt before. I caught a glimpse of my face on the live feed and my mouth was wide open gasping for air and my eyes winced in pain. Dave pulled on the tail, making me scream. The pain was immense. It hurt so bad that the room was turning white and I thought I would pass out.

"Now stand up, slut," said Dave. I tried to stand, but fell over. The pain was too much and my stilettos didn't help any. My masters laughed heartily when I fell.

"I said to stand the fuck up, you stupid cunt!" Dave yelled at me. I slowly stood up, trying very hard to regain my balance, teetering on my 5" high stilettos. As I shifted my body, the glass plug seemed to lodge itself even deeper into my asspussy. I was finally standing.

"Now walk around for us sissy, give your masters and your viewers a little show." I took a small step, and winced in pain. The butt plug felt like it was ripping open my tight little hole with every movement.

"I said to fucking walk, you stupid cunt!" Dave yelled at me... I took another step, the pain seeming to increase with every movement of my body. I took a few more tentative steps, walking back and forth, turning around so they could all see the humiliating butt plug and 18" long fuchsia pink tail coming out of my asspussy.

"Now come here," Dave demanded. I walked to the couch where the three men were sitting, each step more painful than the last.

"Now sit down on the coffee table, slut."

"Please Master Dave, please don't make me sit." I knew sitting down on my ass would push the plug deeper inside me and tear me open even more. Dave stood up. He slapped me hard across the face, I almost fell over.

"Listen you stupid fucking sissy cunt, never speak unless spoken to. Now do as your told and sit." I started to slowly lower myself, but Dave pushed me down hard on my shoulders and I was forced to sit, the glass plug making a loud clunking sound against the wood and sending searing pain throughout my entire body. Tears welled down my face.

"Jade, how do you like your gift?" Asked Dave. I just sat there, unable to answer from the pain running through me. He grabbed me hard by the throat, "answer me you fucking slut!"

"I love it, Master Dave," I said as his hand still choked my throat.

"Good girl. You better like it, because from now on, you will always wear your tail. You'll wear it when you sleep, when you go to work, and even when you shower. You're only allowed to take it out when you need to take a shit or when I tell you to douche your asspussy. And believe me, we will be able to tell if you're not wearing it by how stretched out your tight little hole is. We will be checking when we meet tomorrow. We need to stretch you a little before you have the privilege of being assfucked and bred.. do you understand, sissy?"

12