Tales of Sub Asian Sissy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally pulled out of my face, stood up, walked to his desk and pulled out the key to the handcuffs and released them. All of his thrusting had caused the steel cuffs to cut into my skin. When he undid the cuffs, I collapsed onto the mattress.

"Keep your ass in the air, sissy," said Dave sternly.

He brought a glass tumbler to me. "Now, put this up to you ass and crouch and let all my cum drip into the glass," said Dave, with a big wide grin.

I did as ordered, crouching down, the glass placed tight against my used ass pussy. I could feel the cum dripping out of me, i stayed in that position until I felt the cum had stopped dripping from my abused fuckhole.

"Now show the glass to me and your viewers."

I held up the glass to the camera, shocked to see that it was nearly half full with cum and drops of blood.

"Now drink it sissy."

"Please Master Dave, please don't make me."

Dave walked up to me quickly and grabbed my face hard - "listen slut, talk back to me once more and I send the video link from last night to all your phone contacts."

I knew I had no choice. I held the glass up to my quivering lips. The rank, disgusting smell made me wretch.

"Fucking drink it, you stupid fucking sissy."

I upended the glass and the cum and blood slid slowly into my mouth. I tried to swallow, but gagged.

"Swallow every fucking drop, slave."

I held up the glass again, tipping it upside down, allowing every drop of the foul fluid to slide into my mouth.

"Now show it to the camera."

I opened my mouth, showing the nasty mixture of cum and blood to the camera, then swallowed.

Dave smiled. Then walked to the laptop and shut off the live feed.

"Okay, now get the fuck out of here you stupid sissy cumslut."

12