Tales of Symphonia Ch. 01

Story Info
Based on the video game - Lloyd & Sheena.
4.2k words
5
18.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: This is based on the characters from the video game "Tales of Symphonia". If you don't know the game, you may be a little lost, but it's not a requirement. This is my first story, please let me know what you think. I plan on writing more, but depending on how this one's received, I may or may not publish them. And I'm sorry it's so long!

*

Lloyd Irving sighed as he stepped into the shower. Of all the developments of the regenerated, recombined world, the indoor showers were one of the better ones. More than six years after the start of Colette's journey to regenerate the world, a journey that had turned into the realization of the dreams of people all over the two worlds.

As Lloyd washed himself with a cake of soap, he thought about the coming night. It was his and Sheena's anniversary, and he was taking her to dinner in Meltokio and spending the night in Zelos's mansion. The Chosen of Mana had been more than willing to loan him the house, and gave permission with a knowing wink.

He sighed again. Maybe if he was lucky, what Zelos thought was going to happen actually would. Lloyd was a little frustrated -- okay, a lot frustrated; after two years of dating, he and Sheena had never had sex. Plenty of groping, and once or twice she'd actually let him slide a hand down her pants and toy with her pussy, but no sex at all.

Her reasons were simple and good: As a ninja/summoner/future chief of Mizuho, she couldn't afford to get pregnant. But that meant countless nights heading back to his room with a hard-on that felt like it was going to explode, and having to jerk off at least twice before his lust would let him sleep.

An added problem was that all that companions from the journey shared a house. A large house to be sure, and Zelos at least split his time between there and Meltokio, but there were usually a few too many people around to make romance, or anything else, a good idea.

Lloyd's mind kept wandering to the night ahead, and what he hoped would happen. His cock started to stiffen as he thought about Sheena's body -- her jet-black hair, her deep brown eyes, her pouty lips. But most of all, her large, firm breasts and the silky feel of her pussy.

He groaned and began to slowly stroke an erection that felt like skin-covered stone. God, he wanted her. His hand moved faster as he imagined Sheena, naked and wet, kneeling in front of him on the shower floor, her lips sliding over the angry purple head on his cock and burying themselves in his pubic hair. Lloyd leaned one arm against the shower wall, wishing he could have Sheena's long black hair between his fingers as she bobbed up and down on his hard cock.

When his imaginary Sheena reached down between her own legs and started rubbing her clit without losing a beat on his cock, Lloyd lost it. His hips jerked once, twice, and his cum spurted out into the empty air of the shower.

Lloyd opened his eyes and sighed again as he soaped up and rinsed off his hands and cock again. Maybe now, id he and Sheena did have sex tonight, he'd last longer than three seconds.

~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~

Sheena Fujibayashi was lying on her bed, on the other side of the house, lost in a fantasy of her own.

Her back arched as she teased her right nipple to stiffness, imagining that it was Lloyd's mouth and not her own fingers. The fingers of her other hand were vigorously thrusting in and out of her tight pussy, bringing her closer to orgasm with every stroke.

She wanted Lloyd so badly that it was almost physically painful to send him away after a date. She squeezed her breast tightly, pretending it was his hand but fully aware it wasn't. Her hand was too smooth, with none of the calluses that Lloyd had from practicing with swords, calluses that sent tingles all over her body whenever he touched her.

A soft moan escaped her lips, and her hands moved more urgently. Just a few more sec -- *tap tap* "Sheena? Are you in there?"

Oh, shit. She pulled her fingers out of her dripping pussy and licked them clean quickly. As she swung her legs over the side of the bed, she called, "Just a minute, Genis! Let me put on a robe!"

She grabbed the embroidered robe off the chair by the bed as belted it at the waist as she crossed to the door. She opened it with a genuine smile. Genis was a good kid, and she'd always liked him. "Come on in."

Genis stepped into the room around her, careful not to even brush against her as he went past. He had become almost hyper-aware of the bodies of the women around him: Presea, Sheena, Colette, and even Raine, his own sister. And there was a smell in the air that made him want to squirm.

He stood until she'd closed the door halfway and motioned for him to sit down in the chair. She sat on the bed and crossed her legs, exposing both her legs up to the thigh. Genis swallowed hard and fixed his eyes on her face. Sheena smiled at him. "What can I do for you?"

His mind suggested many things she could do for him, and he pushed them aside; this was his best friend's girl, after all. "I've . . . got a problem." She nodded and he went on, flushed, "I'm 18 now, and so's Presea -- physically -- and I . . . well . . . ." He trailed off lamely.

Sheena grinned. Everyone knew how Genis felt about Presea except Presea. Even though she was much older then Genis, she looked younger than he did, which made it complicated. She also still had a tendency to be overly logical, which made it more complicated.

Genis turned even redder, and Sheena tried to hide her grin. "I understand. But why come to me?" Her voice dripped with sarcasm. "You could talk with the Master himself."

"Yeah, but Zelos is out with some bimbo, and, well . . . you're a girl, I figured you'd have some ideas."

She rolled her eyes with a good-natured smile. "Okay, here's the deal. We'll talk about it in depth tomorrow -- or maybe the day after. I don't know what Lloyd has in mind yet."

"Oh, I forgot that it's your anniversary!" He stood quickly and headed for the door. "I'll leave and let you get ready."

Sheena rose gracefully and walked him to the door. She leaned on the door and held the top of the robe closed with one hand. "No problem. I'll come looking for you when we get back, okay?"

"Thanks, Sheena." Genis smiled at her, trying to focus on her face and not on what her robe was concealing.

She winked at him and turned to go back into her room. His eyes played over her back and her ass until she closed the door.

~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~

Sheena pushed her plate away and leaned her elbows on the table. The dinner had been excellent, and Lloyd looked handsome in the suit he'd almost certainly borrowed from Zelos. Sheena herself was wearing a dress that was both short and low-cut, and her hair was up, exposing the slim column of her neck and the slopes of her breasts.

Lloyd looked back at her and smiled. "Did you have a good time?"

She nodded and said, "Very," in a voice that gave him shivers. He felt a light touch on his knee and looked down quickly. Sheena had managed to slip her shoe off and was running her foot up his leg.

Her smile was innocent, but her eyes sparkled with a wicked light. "Is there something wrong, Lloyd?" Her toes had reached his thigh and were slowly working their way up to his hardening dick.

"N-not at all, Sheena." A flush was growing up from his neck, and he smiled weakly. "Do you w-want to get," he gulped, "dessert?"

Her smile deepened and her foot began to rub the hardness in his pants. "We could always leave and have dessert somewhere else."

"Zelos gave me the key to his mansion." He reached down and grabbed the bare ankle that was sitting in his lap and started to run his fingertips lightly over the sole of her foot. "We could go there."

Sheena nodded and placed one hand at the base of her neck. "Why don't we do that?" She flexed her leg and her ankle twisted out of his grasp. She picked her napkin up out of her lap and delicately dabbed the corners of her mouth with it. He raised one shaking hand to call for the check.

They walked hand in hand down the street towards the mansion. The night was warm and there were lots of people out on the street who nodded to them as they passed. Lloyd was just grateful that his cock had deflated somewhat, so he didn't have to worry about the upper-class people they passed staring at the bulge in his pants.

Sebastian greeted them warmly and showed them to a room upstairs, where candles were lit around the room. Sheena looked around at the gently lit room and smiled. "Did you plan this?"

"The candles? No." He placed a hand on the small of her back and smiled. "Zelos must have thought of it."

She shook her head ruefully. "That stupid Chosen can be really considerate some times." She steppes away from him and walked back to the door. She turned to face him as she closed the door, her hands tucked behind her back. He heard the click of a lock and felt his heartbeat increase. "So, Mr. Idealist Hero, what do you want to do now?"

Lloyd grinned and crossed the distance between them. His hands slipped around her waist and pulled her close. "We should be able to think of something." She wrapped her arms around his neck and slipped her tongue into his mouth. His hands roamed over Sheena's back, squeezing and rubbing her high, firm ass. Their tongues tangled furiously as they both became more aroused.

There was a thud as Lloyd pushed her back against the door. She moaned lightly into his mouth and wrapped one leg around his hips. One of the hands that had been playing with her ass slid up under her skirt where it rode up. He was surprised to find that she had no underwear on, and his cock went from half-erect to full hardness in a second.

Sheena felt the stiffness pressing against her and felt her cunt get even wetter, knowing that she was turning Lloyd on that much. She felt on finger gently rub her clit and began to grind her hips in a circle. It was Lloyd's turn to moan at her response to his touch. He had thought it was impossible for his cock to get any harder, but when she started moving her hips, rubbing against his hand and brushing the hot bulge of his dick, it felt like he was going to burst below the waist. Her hands tangled in his hair, pulling his face closer to hers so tightly their teeth rubbed against each other.

Then, just as suddenly, Sheena pulled away. Her eyes were glazed with lust, and her lips parted with her rapid, shallow breathing. "Please," she gasped.

"Please what?" His voice was husky, and a little amused. He knew what she wanted, but wanted to make her ask for it.

She pushed her hips against his, trying to get the finger that was still flicking her clit to slide inside of her. "Please, Lloyd." Her voice was desperate. "I just need-" she gasped as his finger swept her pussy from front to back, "I need something inside of me."

Lloyd pressed her more firmly against the door and slipped the hand that wasn't playing with her up to her neck. He gently tipped her head to one side and bent to place a sucking kiss on the side of her throat. She tilted her head back and let out a groan that made him smile mentally. In the middle of the groan, he slipped his finger into the moist heat of her cunt, then slipped it back out just as fast.

Her hands dropped to his shoulders and her fingers dug into his shoulders. "Lloyd!" she breathed in his ear. He gave in to her pleading and thrust his finger deep inside of her.

He felt her leg around his hips tighten and her fingers on his shoulders squeeze tighter. The long, low moan she let out made him move the finger in her cunt faster. The movement of her hips increased and he felt the walls of her cunt pulse. Sheena let out a squeal as her orgasm hit with a force that made her feel as if she was floating.

As the waves of pleasure ebbed, her head drooped to rest on his shoulder. Lloyd could feel the shudders racking her body even as he pulled his hand out from between her legs. She took in a shaky breath. "I may just die when we actually have sex."

He chuckled despite the almost painful tension in his crotch. It had taken nearly all his self-control not to come in his pants like a boy when she had climaxed on his hand. "We'll worry about that when it happens."

She nodded and twisted her head slightly to nip the skin just below his ear as her leg slid from around him. Lloyd watched, shocked, as she grabbed the hand that had been on her pussy and started sucking on the finger that had been inside of her. Sheena cleaned off his finger and then turned to the other fingers on his hand, licking and sucking on each of them, looking him in the eye while she did it.

"That was so hot," he told her when she let his hand go.

Her eyes sparkled. "Take off your suit."

Lloyd stepped back and shrugged off his jacket. As he tossed it onto a chair, Sheena kicked off her shoes and stretched her arms over her head, standing on her tiptoes. His eyes were fixed on her hard nipples poking through the fabric of her dress as he unbuttoned his shirt.

The stripe of skin showing as he went down the row of buttons was tanned and covered with a light cloud of hair. Sheena walked over to him, her hips switching seductively. She put her hands on his chest and pushed his shirt over his shoulders, raking her nails gently across his pecs and biceps.

He threw the shirt on top of the jacket and reached down to undo his belt. She watched his hands move with anticipation and hunger. Lloyd's hands were shaking just slightly as he undid the button and slid down the zipper, and then the only thing between his erection and the bedroom air was a thin pair of shorts.

Sheena's eyes widened at the size of the tent in his underpants. She licked her lips and watched as he slid his fingers under the waistband of them. Lloyd watched her face, and then stopped. "Let down your hair."

"What?" Her eyes were confused, but her hands went up into the mass of curls and started pulling out pins. As she pulled pin after pin, curls dropped down to lay on her shoulders, back, and chest. Eventually, all of her hair was laying in a loose sheet around her face. "Better?"

Lloyd took a step forward and pushed the hair back over her shoulders. He rested his hands on her shoulders and pushed down gently. She knelt easily and looked up at him with parted lips. He slowly slid the shorts off and watched as she licked her lips and reached out with both hands.

She pulled the shorts down all the way and he stepped out of them, her breath ruffling the nest of hair at the base of his cock and making it twitch. Sheena moved her hands up his legs and wrapped her fingers around his shaft, grinning when he threw his head back and let out a shuddering sigh.

She started to move her hands, twisting as she rubbed. Her hands were so smooth and gentle that Lloyd could hardly bear the soft friction. Then, she leaned forward, gave him a wicked smile, and licked the underside of his cock from the base to the head. When she reached the tip, she circled the tip of her tongue around it and then engulfed the head with her lips.

She didn't move her head at all, just sucked on the tip like a piece of candy. Lloyd stroked her hair gently, fighting the desire to push her down on it. After a few seconds, Sheena started moving, her tongue wriggling along the bottom of the shaft, the fingers of one hand making a tight circle around his cock, the other hand cupping and tugging his balls.

The feeling of her hands and mouth was heavenly, so perfect that he thought he would collapse. Lloyd moved his hands down from her head to her shoulders and took hold of the straps of her dress. She kept sliding her mouth up and down on the cock in her mouth as he dragged the straps down her arms and rolled the top of the dress down until her nipples were almost bared. He rubbed the soft mounds through the dress, loving how hard her nipples were, and how much more they stood up under his hands. Her moan sent vibrations through his cock making him gasp and tighten his hands on her gorgeous breasts.

In one quick move, he pinched the stiff nubs and yanked the dress off and under the huge mounds. Sheena pulled her mouth off of his cock with a loud pop and blew on the tip. When she straightened up and rubbed her hard nipples over his cock, his eyes half-closed. When she pressed her breasts together around his cock, his eyes snapped open and his jaw went slack. Lloyd luxuriated in the smooth feel of her breasts bouncing up and down around his shaft. Every time the tip poked up between the tops of them, she licked and sucked briefly on it.

After a few seconds, he stopped her. The look she gave him was curious and a little disappointed. He hurried to explain, "I'm going to finish before we even start if you don't stop."

Sheena stood up and shimmied the dress over her hips and off onto the floor. She kicked off her shoes and gave him a look that set him on fire. "Then let's start." As she walked towards the bed, Lloyd stood watching her round ass bounce. When she reached the bed, she looked over her shoulder and laughed. "Coming?"

He shook himself. "Not yet." As he made his way over to the bed, she crawled up to the head of the bed and turned around, then sat back on her heels, naked, pale, and shadowed in the dim candlelight.

When he climbed on the bed, he knee-walked up to where she sat and kissed her. While his tongue entered her mouth and licked the roof of her mouth, his hands hefted her heavy breasts, massaging and squeezing them. Sheena reached down between them and rubbed her pussy enough to collect some of the moisture that was gathered there, then began to stroke his cock again, lubricated with her own juices.

His hands still playing with her generous tits, Lloyd pushed her gently back down on the pile of pillows at the head of the bed. Sheena stretched out underneath him, letting go of the hot, hard length of his cock to grip his back and pull him down on her.

She sighed in pleasure as he moved his lips from her mouth and down her throat. One hand traveled down between her legs again, while the other teased her left nipple, pinching and pulling. His mouth moved over her right breast and sucked and licked all over the surface of it. Sheena's hands went to the back of his head and ran through his hair, holding his head to her chest.

He nibbled on her breast, then switched sides. The feel of her silky smooth skin in his mouth was wonderful, and the yielding softness of her breasts was driving him insane. Sheena was being taken high into the sky by the wet heat of his mouth, the feel of his skin on hers, and the rough texture of his hand on her wet pussy.

When his mouth moved down again, over her belly and the curly hair on the outside of her pussy, Sheena threw her head back and thrust her pussy towards his mouth.

Lloyd lifted her legs up over his shoulders and bent his head down to lick the damp lips of her pussy. He licked her from front to back, pausing only for a second to dip his tongue into her sweet hole. He looked up to see her mauling her own tits, her eyes closed and her mouth open, then bent to the most wonderful thing he had ever tasted.

He licked and suckled and nibbled on her, drinking the juices that poured out of her. Again, she stopped him. "Lloyd, I need you inside me." He looked into her eyes and saw nothing but desire and trust there.

"Are you sure?" He had to ask, even though he was certain he wouldn't be able to stop even if she wanted him to.

In response, she reached down, grabbed his cock, and pulled it towards her. "I want you, Lloyd." Her face was serious and hungry. "I need you to do me, now. Or I will get very, very angry."

Lloyd reached up to touch her face. "Whatever you want." He positioned himself over her, the head of his cock touching the outside of her pussy.

12