Tales of Symphonia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gripped his ass in both hands and pulled him into her. "What we both want," she gasped as he slid into her, filling her tight pussy. Sheena closed her eyes and moved her hips in slow circle.

He began to thrust in and out of her, groaning at the feeling of her around him. When she wrapped her legs around him again, pulling him deeper into the hot, wet softness of her cunt.

As they both sped up their movements, she cried out wordlessly and bit his shoulder gently. Her hands reached up to pull his mouth down to hers. She licked his lips before kissing him with a passion that made him dizzy. Despite the room spinning around him, his hips kept moving in a faster and faster motion.

The kiss ended and she whispered into his ear, "Harder."

He smiled and let go of what little restraint he had managed to keep. He felt his balls smacking her ass with every stroke, their pelvises meeting with a wet smack every thrust.

Sheena reached up and grabbed the headboard with a white-knuckled grip, thrusting her own hips back at him, letting out little screams every time they came together. Lloyd felt her orgasm pulsing around his cock, and fought to keep from coming longer as she screamed, "OH GOD! Oh Lloyd, more! Don't stop!"

Lloyd gritted his teeth and started to ram into her with a speed and strength that made her scream again.

When her next orgasm hit, he gave up and let himself go. He thrust deeply into her and collapsed on her as he felt his cum shoot out into her. Sheena grabbed his face and kissed him, the buried her face in his shoulder. They laid like that until he softened and slid out of her regretfully.

Lloyd rolled off of her and onto his back. Sheena arched her back as she stretched, and he slipped an arm around her waist. She snuggled into his side and rested one hand on his chest. "That was . . . amazing."

He ran his hand gently up and down her side. "Thanks. You were incredible, Sheena." He laughed shortly. "Even more incredible than you are in clothes."

Her fingers toyed with his chest hair. "I was your first, wasn't I?"

"Y-yeah. How did you know?"

"I talked with Colette. If it wasn't her, it couldn't be anyone else."

His body stiffened. "That's a little . . . ."

"Shut up, Lloyd." She pushed herself up to look down at his face. "Colette said you hadn't been together before she left for the regeneration journey, and I've known you since then. Who else could there have been?"

"Oh." He pulled her closer to him. "Do you want to sleep now?"

She looked down at his cock. "That depends. How soon will you be ready again?"

There was a stirring between his legs, and he grinned. "Not too long."

12