Tales of Symphonia Ch. 02

Story Info
Colette & Zelos; a little sub/dom.
4.1k words
5
14.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: Again, this is based on the video game of the same name. And again, you don't need to be familiar with the game to read this, but it wouldn't hurt. Thanks for reading, and rating is always nice!

Colette Brunel, former angel and Chosen of Mana, was feeling out of sorts. It was a strange mood for the normally sunny girl, which made her feel even more out of sorts. The worst part was that she didn't have any real reason for feeling this way; the fact that Lloyd and Sheena still hadn't come back from last night wasn't any business of hers.

She unfurled her wings and took off flying down the hall. And just because Lloyd had been her first boyfriend and her first kiss didn't mean that she had any right to get upset, just because he and Sheena were off having sex while she was a 22 year old virgin.

Her wings beat faster, and Colette sped down the hall. If anyone stepped out in front of her, she would have crashed right into them, but she was in a bad enough mood to not care. Sheena was her friend, and Colette had no reason to feel jealous at all.

She zipped around a corner and right into someone. They fell on the floor in a tangled heap. She pulled her wings in quickly.

"I know I talk about girls throwing themselves at me, but I never thought you would!"

"Oh, Zelos! I'm so sorry!" She stood up, got her legs tangled in each other (it never occurred to her that he helped with that), and landed face down across his chest. "I'm sorry!"

He helped her up and stood up next to her. "Don't worry about it, my dear Colette." Zelos studied her face for a second. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"About what?"

She looked down at the floor between her feet, and he grabbed her hand. "I was on my way to the kitchen. Come on."

"No, I-" He pulled her along down the hallway and through the kitchen doorway.

Before she could react, he'd picked her up by her waist and set her down on the counter. She waited while he pulled out the ingredients for shortcake (her favorite) and set them next to her. "Now, why don't you tell me why my sunny little Colette was flying around like a pissed off hawk?"

She sighed and started talking. In the time it took him to mix up the batter and place the cake in the oven, she had told him everything. ". . . And I know there's no reason to feel like this, it's silly."

He leaned against the counter, his arms crossed over his chest. "It's not silly at all. You thought that you and Lloyd would be together forever -- or at least until you died. And Sheena is hard to compete with."

Colette tossed her head back and groaned. "I can't help that I'm not as developed as she-"

Zelos put a finger over her lips. "You know that I love all my hunnies." She nodded. "Do you know why?" When she just looked at him, he leaned close to her and looked right in her eyes. "Because you're all beautiful."

She crossed her eyes at him. "I know that. And I guess I can be happy being the sweet, nice one."

Her blue eyes went wide as he moved to stand directly in front of her, placing a hand on either side of where she sat, and leaning in. Their faces were inches from each other, and the spicy scent of his skin was making her itch. "Colette, you are just a gorgeous as Sheena, in your own way."

She rubbed her palms on the thighs of her leggings and laughed nervously. "If you say so."

The hurt on his face stung her. "You don't believe me?"

"In all the time we've known each other, you never-"

He moved forward and pressed his lips to hers, effectively shutting her up. Her eyes flew wide open, then closed. Her hands moved timidly up to his shoulders, resting lightly there.

When the tip of his tongue probed her lips, she parted them slightly and let him thrust his tongue in and out of her mouth as she wondered at the delicious friction it created.

When the timer went off, Colette cursed mentally, then turned bright red, as Zelos grabbed the cake out of the oven and set it on a rack near a window. She looked down at her hands, her fingers laced together in her lap.

He walked back to her and smiled slightly. "Where were we?"

As he leaned in, she turned her head. "Zelos, we shouldn't." Since he couldn't reach her mouth, he blew in her ear softly. Colette shuddered and turned her head the other way - tried to, at least, since as her mouth passed his, Zelos caught it again.

She put her hands on his chest, at first to push him away, then, as the kiss deepened, her fingers curled into fists holding onto his shirt. His hands rested lightly on her hips, squeezing gently. Colette's mind was racing, thinking about how this could be happening. She'd never done this before, and had never thought she'd be on the kitchen counter with Zelos's tongue in her mouth. Then she decided that she didn't care.

When she moved her hands around his neck and began to run her fingers through his hair, he knew the battle was over. He slid his hands up from her hips underneath her tunic and began to trace circles on the skin of her back. Zelos took his mouth off hers and dragged his teeth over the side of her throat. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back.

His eyes caught a flicker of movement in the doorway. Regal Bryant stopped dead in his tracks, looking at the two young people entwined on the counter. When Zelos saw who it was, he winked at the older man.

Regal shook his head and walked out of the room with a quiet step and a thoughtful expression.

Zelos grinned and went back to Colette, licking a spot below her ear. After she grabbed his hair and pulled his face closer to her, he gently disengaged her hands and stepped back out of her reach.

"I thought . . . ." She looked at him, her lips swollen.

His smile made her nipples stand up with what was promised. "You thought right. Go to your room, put on the maid outfit you got in Meltokio, and be in my room in twenty minutes."

He walked out of the room without looking back, sure that she'd do what he told her. Part of her bristled at the idea that he thought she would, but the rest of her hopped off the counter, went to her room, changed her clothes, and put her hair up in a braid.

Colette tapped on Zelos's door softly, then turned the knob. He was on his bed, reading a book. "I didn't know you read."

He steepled the book on his chest and raised an eyebrow at her. "Of course I read. But I'll thank you not to talk about it to the others."

She giggled, and there was a long pause. Zelos sat up and put the book on the table near the bed. "You get one chance to say no to this whole thing, my little angel." She opened her mouth and he held up a hand. "If we do it, we do it my way. And you do what I say."

Colette thought about that for a second, then nodded. "What do you want me to do?"

He smiled and motioned for her to sit next to him. She walked over and sat primly on the edge of the bed, her legs crossed at the ankles. He studied her posture and shook his head slowly. "Not like that."

"What?"

She looked at him with a confused expression as he put a hand on each of her knees and spread them apart until she could feel the cool air of the room through her underwear and on her thighs. "Better." He stood up. "Now close your eyes."

Colette closed her eyes as Zelos pulled his shirt over his head. When she heard him unfasten his belt, she peeked out from under her eyelids. She saw his hands stop moving.

"I told you to close your eyes."

"They are."

He sighed. "No, they aren't. Now I have to punish you."

Her eyes snapped fully open. "What?"

"If you keep asking that, the punishment will be even more severe." Colette's eyes widened as she stared up at him under her bangs. "Stand up." She looked at him with trepidation, but stood up slowly. "Bend over with your hands on the bed." She hesitated, and he stepped closer to her. "Don't make me repeat it."

She bent over and leaned on the bed, waiting for whatever was going to happen. Colette felt his hands brush the backs of her thighs as he pulled her skirt up over her hips, then felt Zelos pull her underpants down to her knees. The cool air on her ass and exposed pussy lips sent a tremor up her spine.

Then his hand smacked her ass, hard, and she squeaked. Another hit, and she gasped. With every hit, her small round ass got hotter, and her noises got a little louder. After ten strikes, Zelos pulled her underpants back up and her skirt back down. "Stand up straight."

Colette stood up and turned quickly, wiping the tears from her cheeks. "I didn't say you could clean your face off." Her hands dropped to her sides, and his smile was proud. "Good girl. Now, sit down and close your eyes again."

"But-"

"Sit!"

She winced as her sore ass touched the mattress, but she didn't say anything and closed her eyes. "Keep them closed this time."

As she sat waiting for him to tell her what to do next, she realized that being spanked had aroused her; she could feel the moisture of her pussy against the fabric of her underpants, and realized he must have been able to feel it as he had spanked her. The thought made her even wetter.

A rustle of fabric and then his voice. "Hold out your right hand."

Her right hand went out, palm up, and she felt something long and firm touch her hand. "Keep your eyes closed and rub it."

Even though she was inexperienced, she knew what she was holding. Her hand closed around it and stroked up and down, around, up and down. Zelos smiled down at her, watching her small hand moving over his dick, making him swell and harden.

"Can I -- can I taste it?" she asked, licking her lips.

He stepped back, pulling his dick from her hand. "What's the magic word?"

"Please?"

She heard him laugh. "Wrong, angel." He bent down and whispered in her ear, "The magic word is 'Master'." Her eyes stayed closed, and he was a little disappointed that she had realized that she shouldn't open them until he said she could. "And I don't remember telling you to talk."

Colette laced her fingers together. "I'm sorry . . . Master."

Zelos placed one finger under her chin and studied her face. Her eyelashes feathered on her cheeks, and her expression was calm. "Perhaps you are." He grabbed her wrist and placed her hand on his cock again. She started stroking immediately, and his eyelids slid down.

He took the finger from under her chin and poked it into her mouth. Colette started sucking hard on his finger, which thrilled him. He had thought that she would be more clueless, and a lot harder to convince, but he was pleasantly surprised on both fronts.

He pulled himself out of his thoughts and the feelings of her hand and mouth. As she moved her hand a little faster, he stopped her hand and pulled his finger out of her mouth. "Hands down." She put her hands at her sides. "Don't open your mouth."

Colette pressed her lips together and she felt Zelos tap the head of his dick against them. He smacked her lips, her cheeks, her closed eyes with the hardness of his dick. The precum oozing from it left little spots on her face, and he loved the shine of the moisture on her.

After tapping her face a few more times, he rubbed the head against her pursed lips, pressing against them, making them slick and wet. His breathing had become heavy. "Open."

She parted her lips and his cock slipped in quickly and easily. He reached down and grabbed her braid, wrapping it around his hand a few times. Using it as a handle, he moved her head back and forth on his cock, bumping the back of her throat with each stroke.

He breathed out, an almost soundless moan, at the feel of her hot mouth. When Zelos looked down, he was delighted to see that one of her hands as pushing her skirt up and her underpants to one side, rubbing furiously at the wetness between her legs.

Again, he stepped back, regretting pulling his dick out of her mouth. He dropped her braid and grabbed the wrist of the hand touching herself. "You don't do that before I say so."

Colette's eyes opened, dismay in her eyes, and he smiled broadly. "And I never said you could open your eyes. Stand up and bend over."

He almost laughed at how eagerly she pushed her ass towards him, pleased that she was taking to this so well. He pulled her skirt up, her underpants down, then grabbed his belt from the pile of clothes on the floor.

She waited, wondering what he was waiting on, as he doubled the belt up and pulled his arm back.

The first stroke hit, and she exclaimed, "Oh!"

Another, and this time a grunt.

A third, which got an "Ah!"

After that, she started swearing, which turned him on even more. A girl who was, literally, a perfect little angel, was swearing as he smacked her bare ass with a belt. When he finished the tenth stroke, he dropped the belt and rubbed her hot ass with one hand. With the other, he reached around and rubbed her tits through the fabric of her uniform.

She moved her hips slightly, and he dipped one finger down to feel her pussy. Even though he expected it, Zelos was a little amazed at how wet she was. He moved his finger away when Colette tried to maneuver it into her pussy. Instead, he pulled her underpants all the way down to her ankles. "Step out of them."

When she had done that, he kicked the scrap of material into a corner and leaned over her, letting his cock settle between her ass cheeks. He grabbed her braid again and pulled her head back so that her ear was next to his mouth. "Did you like that?"

He could tell she was struggling with the question; she clearly had, but good girls didn't like that sort of thing. "N-no," she gasped out.

"Don't lie to me." He tugged her braid once. "And you forgot the magic word. Now, again. Did you like that?"

Colette bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, her face flushing. Her response was almost inaudible. "Yes, Master."

Another sharp tug. "I didn't hear you."

Her voice was clear, but low. "I liked it, Master."

"Good girl." Zelos relaxed his hold on her hair and slid his hand around to the front of her uniform. He started to undo the buttons and slipped his hand inside. Despite the coverage of her bottom, she wasn't wearing a bra.

His finger rubbed around one of her nipples, feeling it grow harder and longer. His other hand was still rubbing her ass, stopping occasionally to smack it lightly. His cock throbbed as she twitched her hips at every light smack.

She groaned as he pinched her hard nipple, and he smiled at the back of her head. "Tell me what you want," he ordered her.

Colette jerked her hips back and up, making his cock jump.

He hit her ass harder, and pinched her nipple hard enough to make her gasp. "That wasn't a proper answer. Tell me what you want."

"I want . . . ." She trailed off, panting, as he started feeling her other breast. He smacked her round, firm ass again, loving how it felt under his hand, and she yipped. "I want your cock, Master."

"Where?" He grabbed the base of his cock and pushed it briefly against the pucker of her asshole, then slid it down to the moistness of her pussy. His own voice was becoming unstable, and he had to take a second to get himself back under control.

She swallowed hard, wondering what would happen when she answered. "Wherever you want, Master," she whispered.

He smacked her ass with his cock. "I couldn't hear that." He smacked her again.

"I said," she forced herself to speak louder, even as her face reddened, "wherever you want, Master."

"What wherever I want?"

She squealed as he yanked her nipple. "Put your cock wherever you want, Master."

"That's what I thought." Zelos pulled her upright by her breasts and turned her around.

Colette stood there, looking down at his dick, while he studied her. Her small tits were bouncing with her heavy breathing, the puffy circles of her areolas showing between the unbuttoned sides of her top. Her nipples were sticking out so far that they pushed the edges of the fabric out, showing more of her tits. Her legs were spread slightly, and there was a small trickle of wetness starting down one smooth thigh.

She glanced up at him from under her bangs, her crystal-blue eyes burning with lust, and a little fear.

Zelos saw the fear, and thought a few things that could have caused it. He settled on the most likely explanation. "Colette, are you a virgin?"

She looked away again, off to the side this time, and whispered, "Yes, Master."

His cock jumped again, thrilled at the idea of taking her innocence. She really was a perfect angel, and he was the one that got to corrupt her. His basic decency betrayed him again, though. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

The look she gave him was incredulous. "Don't be silly. Master." She reached down and started to unbutton her top more. "I know you'd never hurt me." Colette pulled her top open so her breasts were totally exposed.

Zelos smiled at her. "Then get on the bed. Hands and knees."

She climbed up on the bed, pointing her ass towards him. He could see her pussy lips sticking out between her legs, glistening with moisture. Zelos licked his lips, walked over to the edge of the bed, and ran his hands over her ass and down over her mound, pleased to feel soft hair under his fingers.

Colette widened her legs more, opening to his touch, and bent forward more to push her ass up. He responded by pressing on her clit with one finger, not moving it at all. He kept the pressure steady until she started to moan softly. When she tried to move her hips, he gripped one hip firmly and held on to it. "Don't move."

She went still and he let go of her hip. Zelos started to rub her clit, first in one direction, then the other, while his other hand aimed his hard cock at the entrance to her pussy. When he stopped moving his fingers around and instead pressed in hard and rubbed back and forth quickly, she began to tremble and yelled "MASTER!"

He could feel her pussy pulsing with the force of her orgasm, and quickly shoved his cock inside of her. It went in easily, breaking her hymen on the first stroke, and stayed still in her pussy until she had stopped cumming.

Zelos began thrusting in and out of the tight smoothness. Colette's head fell forward, and he reached forward to grab her braid again. He pulled her head back, and kept one hand on her hips while he drove into her.

The feel of her pussy was better than anything else he'd ever had his dick in, and he started to use short, quick thrusts, smacking her ass with each stroke, riding her like a horse. "How do you like it, my little angel? How do you like my cock in you?"

She moaned, and he smacked her ass again. "I love it, master, I love your cock in me!"

"Are you my little whore?"

Colette picked one hand off the bed and started massaging her own tits. "Yes, I'm your little angel-whore, master! Please fuck me with your cock!"

He pulled almost all the way out of her, then slammed back in. Her whole body rocked forward and she pushed back onto him.

When he pulled all the way out, she whimpered. "Why did you stop, Master?"

Zelos stuck two fingers into her pussy and got them covered into her juices. "I'm going to fuck your ass, angel." He rubbed his fingers around her asshole and felt her tense up. "Just relax."

Colette held her breath and tried to relax as she felt the head of Zelos's cock split her ass cheeks and push against her tight hole. He gently pushed her shoulders down until her face was lying on the sheets and her ass was sticking up as high as it could.

He increased the pressure and she squealed against the sheets as the head of his thick cock drove into her virgin asshole. Her breath came in ragged gasps while her sphincter worked to adapt to the feel of a shaft forcing it open.

At the first slow movement in, fiery pain shot from her ass. He moved out, and the pain changed slightly. With each thrust and withdrawal, Colette felt more pleasure and less pain. Zelos moved slowly until she started to breath more smoothly; then he began to thrust into her tight ass faster and more strongly.

12