Tales of Symphonia Ch. 03

Story Info
Colette and Presea.
2k words
5
14.1k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several hours later, a very flushed Colette made her way back to her room. She was walking a little stiffly, trying to keep the load of cum in her pussy from leaking through her panties. She turned a corner and stopped dead. "Presea! Hi."

The other girl tilted her head. "Hello, Colette. Are you all right?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" Her face reddened slightly.

Presea looked Colette up and down. "I thought I heard you screaming. I was coming to investigate." A slight pause. "Why are you wearing that outfit?"

Colette looked down at herself and thought very fast. "I was playing a game."

"With Zelos?"

"Yes." The blond girl tried to keep her gaze steady, hoping that her eyes wouldn't betray her.

Finally, Presea nodded. "Ah. Colette, can I talk to you?"

"Er, sure, Presea. I need a shower, though. If you don't mind waiting in my room, we can talk there after I get done."

"Then let us go." Presea and Colette walked down the hallway towards Colette's room side by side.

Presea sat down on the bed while Colette gathered up a change of clothes. "I shouldn't be too long." The other girl nodded and began to redo one of the pigtails she still wore after all this time.

The sound of water running started, and Presea started on the other pigtail. When she finished, she slid off her dress and shoes, and studied herself in the mirror. A girl of 18 looked back at her, despite her being 34 already. The Cruxis Crystal Vharley and Rodyle had placed in her body had given her what most women dreamed of: An appearance that was far younger than her real age. But she would have gladly traded her current looks for more time with her sister and father, who were both dead.

Her eyes played over the young form that should have been over and done with years before. Her arms and legs were firmly muscled and toned, her stomach flat, her breasts large and high. Presea turned away from the mirror, trying to clear her head of regrets for things that she couldn't change now.

She walked toward the door of the bathroom, opened it, and slipped in quietly.

The air in the bathroom was cloudy with steam, and warmer and more humid than the air in the bedroom. Presea's skin beaded with sweat as she walked calmly to the shower and slid in between the curtain and the wall.

Colette was rinsing the soap out of her hair, her eyes closed and her head tipped back. Presea stood there for a moment, watching the other girl. Colette pushed her wet hair back in a golden sheet and opened her eyes.

She gasped and tried to cover herself with her hands. "Presea! What are you -! You shouldn't be in here!"

"Why not? We are both female." An uncharacteristic, amused and knowing smile played across Presea's mouth. "And I thought we could play a game."

"I – I don't know about that, Presea."

"You played with Zelos, correct? How is it different?" Presea knew, of course; she looked like a teenager, but her mind was very much older. And she had spent the last few years in Zelos's company, after all.

Colette sputtered, brushing water from her eyes and inadvertently exposing the soft blond hair on her mound. The other girl stepped forward, and Colette tried to back up. Her back was already against the wall under the showerhead, and water coursed down her slim body.

"Please, Colette. If you do not enjoy it, I will leave and we will not speak of it again." Presea rested her hands on either side of Colette's slippery neck. "But you will not know if you do not enjoy it unless you try it." She leaned forward and pressed her mouth to Colette's.

Presea had been kissed before; Genis kissed her whenever she let him, but she didn't let him often, mainly because she was unsure what he really wanted from her. Kissing Colette was very different, and not bad. Her skin was smoother, her lips softer.

For her part, the blond Chosen was surprised, to say the least. The day was turning out to be stranger than any she'd ever experienced, even counting the day that she turned into an angel. But the feel of Presea's lips was very nice, and Colette reached up with a shaking hand and placed it gently on the back of the other girl's neck.

Later, Colette wasn't sure which of them had deepened the kiss, but the next thing she knew their tongues were tangling madly. Colette wasn't tall, but Presea was shorter still. As they embraced, slippery arms tangling together, Colette could feel her breasts pressing against her abdomen.

Presea pulled away, feeling Colette's hands slide over her waist. "Shall I leave?"

Instead of answering, Colette dug her fingers into Presea's sides and pulled her close. The blond girl kissed her friend's cheek, then her temple, then her ear lobe. The kiss turned into a lick, then a gentle sucking.

While Colette was starting to nibble on her ear, Presea ran a wet finger up and down the back of the other girl's neck. A quiet moan whispered in Presea's ear, and she felt Colette shiver.

Colette's hands glided down over Presea's hips and onto the firm ass cheeks that were slick with moisture. Her hands kneaded the soft flesh, pulling the lobes apart and pushing them together, while pulling Presea's body closer to hers.

There was a wonder in feeling another woman's body, like her own but not her own. Presea was firmly muscled, but much softer than any man could be; the contrast between what had just happened with Zelos and what was happening now thrilled Colette.

She felt Presea move her hands, and began to kiss the other girl's neck, hard enough to leave a love-bite. Colette's breath hitched when she felt a tentative touch on her breasts. She pushed her small tits forward into Presea's small hands, letting the smaller girl rub her palms over the tender mounds.

Presea felt Colette's nipples tighten under her hands and felt the slight move that arched the other girl's back. She wished that her own breasts were as delicate as Colette's, but loved the feel of the girl's hands on her ass.

Her small fingers began to twist the hard nipples, twirling and tugging them, as Presea slid a knee between Colette's legs. She felt the hair on Colette's pussy touching the skin of her thigh and began to raise and lower her knee slightly.

When Colette parted her legs more, her own knee touched the heat between Presea's legs. They began to writhe like that, each of them breathing more and more heavily.

Presea bit the side of Colette's neck, then licked the red bite mark. Another soft nip, and Colette drew in a shuddering breath. "Presea, let's . . . ."

She trailed off as the thigh between her legs flexed and pressed up hard at the same time that Presea pulled both her nipples hard. Colette gasped and began to pull Presea tight to her, rocking her hips on the girl's leg.

The motion caused Presea to grind her hips faster on Colette's soft leg, and they spiraled into an orgasm together. The steam in the shower swirled around them, echoing the mews, whines, and gasps they made together.

As the sounds faded, the two girls relaxed, leaning on each other to keep from falling. When her breathing had become more regular, Presea stood straighter. "I will leave now, if you like." Her eyes were fixed on the floor of the shower.

Colette reached out and grabbed one of her hands. "Let's dry off and go onto the bed."

Presea looked up, joy and shock in her eyes. "That sounds very good." She pulled Colette's hand to her face and kissed her fingers.

They stayed in almost constant physical contact until they reached the bed. Presea pushed Colette onto the bed on her back and climbed on top of her, straddling her. One hand went to Colette's small, perfect tits again, alternating between rubbing them and jiggling them. The other hand went behind her, seeking out the still-wet lips of the Chosen's pussy.

Colette stared up at Presea with glazed eyes. Her hands moved slowly, caressing the generous tits in front of her. Her breathing became ragged. "Presea, you're so . . ." she gasped as Presea tapped her clit with one finger ". . . beautiful. I never knew how beautiful you were."

Presea smiled a pleased smile. "Thank you, Colette." She leaned over and they kissed again, their tongues meeting before their lips did. The moisture that was seeping from Presea's pussy was slicking Colette's belly. In a quick motion, Presea turned around and stretched out along Colette's body.

She buried her face in the blond hair between Colette's legs, inhaling the scent of the taller girl's arousal. She parted Colette's outer lips and blew gently on her clit. The hips under her chest jerked, and she stuck her tongue out until the tip just touched the tiny nub.

Colette moaned softly, her exhalation ruffling the pink hair on Presea's lips. She was becoming light-headed from the scent of the pussy in front of her, and reached up to hold the thighs around her neck. She began to lap at Presea's slit, taking time to savor the taste of the first pussy she'd ever eaten.

When Colette began to lick her pussy, Presea felt her nipples harden, poking into the body beneath her; the pressure was making it even more wonderful. Presea started rolling her tongue over the little button at the top of Colette's pussy, making the other girl moan again.

The vibration sent tingles up Presea's body, and she thrust her hips back on to Colette's mouth. They suckled on each other's pussies for what felt like forever and no time at all, and then Presea pushed her tongue into Colette's cunt and probed the hole.

The blond girl squealed as the tongue flexed inside her, wriggling powerfully and taking in the juices that it helped create. She decided to return the favor and thrust her own tongue into Presea's tight cunt. Colette kept her tongue straight and tense, thrusting in and out of the hot darkness of the other girl. They were joined together again, tonguing each other and grinding on each other's faces.

Presea pulled her tongue out and began to gently rub Colette's clit. She reluctantly sat up, moving her sopping pussy away from the other girl's head. Presea crawled down until she was sitting in between Colette's legs, threw one over Colette's, slid the other one underneath, and grabbed Colette's top leg.

Colette looked at her curiously, but when Presea started moving her hips, her pussy kissing with Colette's, the blond Chosen groaned and grabbed Presea's leg.

They started grinding their pussies together, panting and letting out little squeaks as their clits touched. At first, they moved in opposite directions, then together, then up and down. Suddenly, Presea started to grind hard, pulling Colette into her as she let out a long, low moan.

Colette and Presea were so close that Colette could feel the other girl's throbbing cunt. The wetness between them increased and Colette could smell her own scent mingling with Presea's.

The smell, combined with the feel of another pussy twitching and throbbing on hers, was enough to send Colette over the edge herself. She screamed, biting her own fist to keep from calling half the house to the door.

When they had both come down from their orgiastic highs, Colette looked at Presea curiously. "Presea, what made you want to do this?"

There was a strange expression on her face. "I love you, Colette." Colette's face showed shock. "I love all of my friends, and felt like I should express it." She smiled. "Besides, it was fun, was it not?"