Tales of the Baron Ch. 01

Story Info
Story of a supernatural criminal mastermind.
4.5k words
4.47
22.4k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Story Begins

Story Summary: This is the story as told by Baron Erick Modeus, a demi-demon and powerful crime lord, and his attempt to gain control of all the supernatural beings and mystical objects in the world. The stories will crossover with many characters from other "Universes" such as BTVS, Witchblade, the Marvel Universe, etc.

Warnings: NC-17 for; Adult Situations, Features Heterosexual Sex, Lesbian Sex, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Group Sex, Consensual Incest (between consenting adults) and in future chapters S&M, Mind Control, Bondage and Rape.

Notes: All the characters in the following story are original characters.

Feedback: This is my very first fan fiction story so let me know what you think.

Disclaimer: Some characters in this story will be borrowed from Comic Books or TV Shows. These characters are not mine, and I'm not making any money off this imaginary story, so please don't sue me.

* * * * *

I am, Baron Erick Modeus, known to some as the Baron of Crime. Why do I call myself the Baron of Crime, you might ask? Technically I am a Baron, my lineage goes back to the Saxon Kings of ancient Germany, I even use the family's old Coat-of-Arms around my household. But the real reason is that I like the sound of it. Crime Lord, King Pin, Crime Boss just don't have the same sense of prestige that being the Baron of Crime does.

The soft smell of the night blooming jasmine floats up to me from the courtyard below. I stand here on my balcony in the very early hours on this fine autumn morning, the sun just beginning to cast a dull glow on the horizon. I have always enjoyed this time, the moment when the last few minutes of the darkness transforms into day. As I look down from the balcony at my city below I can't but help feel a sense of pride. Things fell into place just as I have planned.

I have complete control over the political, financial and military powers that control this nation. With the El Presidente and his cabinet under my thumb, I can do whatever I want here. And in ten to twenty years when he dies, I shall seize control of this small but important South American country. It's key location and large amount of natural resources will allow me to grow and expand my empire. Plus with the political power that I will gain from being the President of this country, I can expand my influence all over the globe.

My financial empire is strong and growing. Through the many companies that I own and all of my legitimate investments, I have more money than most third world nations. I sit on the Board of Directors of a dozen Fortune 500 companies and control a vast amount of other corporations through my agents.

Then I have all the income from my illegal operations. I directly or indirectly control over a third of the world's illegal drug trade. As well as a quarter of the illegal arms black market. I am also involved in white slavery, international prostitution, bank fraud, blackmail, and extortion; if you can name it then I'm probably making money off it.

My house is a modern day Masada or fortress-like mansion, built up upon and into the hills above the city and on a clear day I can see hundreds of miles in every direction. In the far distance I can see the busy harbor of this important port city. There are dozens of small fishing boats preparing for launch as well as a few large cargo ships being loaded or unloaded. The city below is just beginning to awaken.

I hear movement behind me, the soft steps of bare feet on tile, coming towards me from my bedroom. As I turn towards it I look into the deep green eyes of one of the most beautiful creatures that walk this planet.

"Enjoying the view?" my wife asks, as she seductively walks towards me, hips swaying gently. As she approaches I take in the beauty of her naked form. Her waist length raven black hair flowing behind her, her ample breasts topped with dark nipples draw my attention. My eyes drop lower to see her womanhood still swollen, red and wet from our night of passion.

She raises her arms and places them around my neck; her body melts into mine and draws me into a deep loving kiss. I taste the sweet nectar of the other girls on her lips and this excites me. But I know she is too spent to do more than just kiss. I hold her in my arms, letting myself be absorbed into her kiss and her love. After our kiss breaks, I gently tuck a lock of hair that had come forward back behind her ear and ask, "How are you feeling this morning, Lyra, my Love?"

She steps back with one foot and says, "Well, my pussy is a bit raw and my ass is very tender," she paused for a moment and then added with a smile, "so I'm feeling wonderful."

"You can say that again," comes from the doorway that Lyra had exited just moments earlier. Walking out towards us is Sabrina, my daughter, dressed in a black semi-transparent baby doll. Her long blond hair brushed smooth and a touch of makeup already in place. Except for the wetness leaking through the crotch of her lace panties you couldn't tell that she'd spent the last seven hours engaged in wild sex.

She comes forward and embraces Lyra with a kiss that starts tender but turns passionate as Sabrina's right hand reaches up to take possession of my wife's left breast. Lyra breaks the kiss and steps away from Sabrina and I. "You're as insatiable as your father," Lyra says jokingly to Sabrina.

"It's the Demonic blood," Sabrina smirks back at her and then proceeds to embrace me. Her large full breasts are crushed into my chest as her skilled tongue works its way deep into my mouth. Her kiss is full of passion and hunger. As we break the kiss I can see the dark fiery passion in her eyes, she is truly mine.

We look over at Lyra who is already sitting down in one of the large wicker chairs that are scattered along the balcony. Phone in hand, she looks at us and asks, "I'm starved. What do you two want for breakfast?"

Sabrina replies, "Don't bother the staff. I'll take care of it." She then takes a few steps towards Lyra, gestures towards the empty spot between them and after evoking a dozen words in Latin; a table bearing all forms of breakfast foods appears in a prismatic shower of light.

"Show off," Lyra says, sticking out her tongue and reaching for the silver urn that she hopes holds the rich, dark Columbian coffee she craves.

"If you've got it, flaunt it," Sabrina says with a smug smile, sitting down and reaching for the bowl of fresh fruit. The growth of her confidence and powers amazes me. She has really started to bloom under my instruction. Sabrina is a powerful witch and if she would fully embrace her dark heritage, she would be the most powerful witch in my Coven, maybe in the World. Unlike other witches of my coven that call me father, Sabrina is one of my true daughters, flesh of my flesh. Thus making her granddaughter of Asmodeus, the Arch-Devil of Lechery, my father.

Yes, that's right I'm a half-breed, a very powerful half-breed. I am the bastard child of one of the most powerful Lords of Hell and an unfortunate human girl. Just like Merlin, but I accepted and embraced my dark heritage and have grown more powerful from it. That and had a few centuries more experience, I'm also much better looking.

I walk over and sit down between the two ladies, with my back towards the growing sun, "So, ladies, what's on your agenda for today?"

"I'm going to meet Judy in an hour for our morning prowl," Lyra answers, pouring the dark steaming liquid into a silver cup, "and then head back here for a catnap. After lunch I'm going over the security arrangements with Hunter for the Harem's shopping trip to Paris. Sabrina, Dear, please pass me the cream," she purrs.

I sometimes forget how much her feline habits transfer over to her human life. You see my wife, Lyra, is a Lycan or Lycanthrope, particularly, a were-panther. In fact, she is a pureblood, a noble of her kind, the child of two were-panthers. Which is very uncommon, because most Lycanthropes become sterile after being infected with the curse. But Lyra was born a lycanthrope and being a pureblood means she has near complete control over her ability to change forms, able to change shape at will, no Full Moon necessary. And thanks to a few enchantments I've placed upon her, the change is quick and painless, unlike other lycanthropes.

The sun rose above the horizon. Dawn is here. I look over at the ladies sitting with me and admire the similarities and differences between two of the most important women in my life. They are both strong confident, professional women. Lyra is 26 and was a security consultant and was once a superhero in Los Angeles before I captured her, while Sabrina, who just turned 30, was a fashion model and has her own clothing company that was the European rival of Victoria's Secret, and until recently, a White Witch.

"What about you Sabrina? What do you have planned for today?" I ask, not knowing the trap that was being laid before me.

"Well father, I was hoping to spend some more time with you, if you don't mind," she said slyly, placing one hand on my thigh and in the other she seductively sucked a strawberry while looking at me with her sultry blue eyes.

"Of course you can spend the day with me, I would love it," I respond as her hand slowly reaches up to my now swelling manhood. "What or who would you like to do today," I smirk.

"I want you to tell me a story," she says in her best little girl voice and then gives an evil smile to Lyra.

"What do you mean 'story'?" I ask, looking at her and then at Lyra, who was all smiles. "What is this about?"

"We decided that it's about time for you tell us the full story," Sabrina says as she slips out of her chair and gets on her knees in front of me.

"Yes, Husband, we're tired of only knowing so little about your history," Lyra said as she stood up and pulled the table away, getting down on her knees next to Sabrina who now has my bathrobe undone and is starting to work the first few inches of my hardening cock into her mouth.

"Yes, Father, I want to know. Lyra and the girls in the Harem all want to know about your early days. And the Coven records only go back to the 1820's," Sabrina explained, holding the base of my cock while Lyra slowly licked up and down my shaft. "Please, pretty please," she said, almost begging before she took several inches of my hard cock deep into her throat.

"You know we won't stop asking you until you give in," my wife said as she massaged my nutsack. "Just like you use to tell me, 'you can't fight the inevitable, you will give in and yield eventually'," she intoned, mimicking my voice.

"Alright, I know there's no point in debating this when the two of you have your minds made up. And since you ask so nicely," I told them as I reached down and lifted Sabrina up onto my lap just above my hard thick cock. I watched as she reached down between her creamy thighs and pulled her damp panties aside. She smiled as she placed the tip of my cock against her dripping cunt.

"Yeeeesssss!" she cried out and gave Lyra a high-five as she slid down my throbbing cock, taking all but a few inches into her tight cunt. Slowly, she began to work her self up and down my thick shaft. Meanwhile, Lyra was giving my balls a much desired tongue bath and began to rub her thumb against Sabrina's tight pink rosebud as her other hand worked its way between her own legs to get at her wet and hungry pussy.

By now Sabrina was really starting to slide up and down my shaft taking all but the last two inches inside her moist depths. I could sense that she was already starting to build up to a quick climax, but I don't want her to finish yet, I wanted to make this one incredible for her. I reached down and seized her ass with both hands and held her tightly against me. I brought my mouth down to her lace-covered breast and hungrily chewed on one of her nipples through the soft fabric. I'm not gentle with it; I chew and bite until her nipple is swollen hard and red. I roughly spread her ass apart and look down at my wife, who gives me a smile back. She is very familiar with Sabrina's body and knows what gets her off. She also knows and understands what I like and what I want her to do. Lyra tears off Sabrina's panties and slowly starts to work her tongue deep into Sabrina's hot, musky ass.

Sabrina gasps at the new sensations and starts to grind herself against my cock. She gives me that look, the look that tells me that she is on the edge of a huge orgasm, but she just can't reach it. As I look into her eyes, I look into her soul and I know that she is still a little bit troubled by the lust she feels for me. But it is time to make her mine, to let her know that I am in charge and that she will submit to me and give into her lust.

I grab her hips lifting her up almost off of my cock and tell Lyra, "Work on her ass". Sabrina senses what is about to happen and throws her arms tightly around my neck giving me a rough kiss. When I feel a few of Lyra's slender fingers push against my cock through the thin walls of Sabrina's body, I decide it is time. I quickly pull her down, all the way down onto my cock until it slams against the innermost depths of her pussy. I raised her up again and look deep into her eyes and order, "Cum for me."

She starts orgasming half way down my shaft, crying out "Fuck me!!'" I work her up and down my shaft harder as Lyra continues to slam three fingers deep into her sensitive back passage.

Sabrina is just starting to come down from her first wave of orgasms when Lyra stands up. She doesn't remove her probing fingers from Sabrina's ass, but grabs her hair, yanking her head back until it is face to face with hers, "That's it! Ride it! Ride his huge cock, you dirty slut! Don't pretend you don't want this. Sluts like you need to have their cunts fucked a lot don't they? You like my fingers? You like that?" she asks as she forces a fourth finger into Sabrina's ass. Between Lyra's harsh humiliating words and forceful fingering, Sabrina starts to peak again. Lyra leaned forward placing her mouth on Sabrina's as she shoved her fingers deep into her, as deep as they can go. Sabrina's cunt and ass go into overdrive as they begin to squeeze and spasm around us. Soon my cock is drenched in a shower of her girlcum as Sabrina cried out once more, and then went completely limp.

I slowly stood up and pull her off my cock and set her nearly unconscious body down into my chair. I look at my wife, Lyra, and grab her, pulling her into a tight embrace as we kiss each other passionately. I then turned her around and push her half way down onto Sabrina, in the process shoving my wife's face into Sabrina's full breasts. I then pull her hips up until she is standing bent over at the waist and step in between her legs. Her cunt lips were already swollen and dripping wet from her fingering herself and dominating Sabrina. I was just beginning to place my cock head against her very wet twat when she shoved herself back against me.

She took all of me within her moist depths and started to slowly grind her cunt against me. I knew she was about to cum and after Sabrina's vigorous ride, I am very close myself, so I fuck her, fast and hard, slamming my cock as deep into her and as hard into her as I like. There was no need to be gentle for we both knew that she was accustomed to my size. She started to buck back against me, and she let loose a feral growl as she started to cum. I wanted to join her in the bliss. I grabbed her hips and crammed myself as deep as possible into her moist depths, so deep that I know that it hurt, it hurt her just the way she likes it. She looked over her shoulder at me, her face was contorted in both pain and pleasure and her eyes had morphed into a cats'. "Cum in me, my Lord" she growled at me as I began to flood her cunt with my seed.

By the time I was done filling her with my seed, she was completely transformed into her other form that of a large black panther with fierce green eyes. After I withdrew from her, she gracefully leapt up to the ledge of the balcony and then down into the courtyard below.

Later that same day...

We're standing and waiting in one of the many large rooms that I have hidden deep underground beneath the mansion. I have hundreds of similar hidden chambers that were magically carved out of the hard bedrock that lies hundreds of feet underground. They were connected by a maze of tunnels that honeycomb the hills that surround the city.

I have a completely self-contained underground complex that houses the central headquarters of my vast criminal empire. This complex which some of my agents call the Labyrinth, houses over a thousand of my best agents and a few hundred members of my Coven. As well as a large amount of my personal fortune, a vast amount of my art collection and one of the largest library's of mystical and occult lore on this side of the world.

The entire complex was carefully shielded by a four-layer security-defense system. The outermost layer is made of solid lead about a foot thick, this is an excellent form of protection from almost all forms of divination, scrying and magical travel. In addition this layer stops all modern x-ray or thermal imaging equipment and will shield the complex from radiation. The next layer is several meters of sand or cork, used to help absorb any impact from explosives or seismic activity. The third layer is a grid made of thick copper, gold and brass cables. The copper and gold cables have alternating electronic signals that will stop any form of high-tech communications as well as project a moderate strength force field. The force field isn't strong enough to protect against any strong attacks, but it does completely seal the complex, thus we are protected from biological or chemical attack. As well as from any being that can turn themselves into a cloud of mist or tiny insect or such as vampires or superheroes. The inner most layer are the walls themselves, these are made from space age ceramic plates, that were originally designed by NASA scientists to protect the outer hull of the space shuttle. They are super-tough and can absorb a large amount of kinetic force and reflect an incredible amount of energy or heat.

This great room that we are waiting in is well over a hundred foot long and roughly forty wide, the walls are paneled in dark cherry wood and the floor is a checker board of white and dark green marble tiles. The room is relativity barren accept for a few benches between the large marble pillars that blend into the darkness of the high ceiling above. Some of my favorite pieces 16th and 17th century art hang from the walls, but the centerpiece of this room is a single massive mirror on the far wall.

I had the mirror made in fourteen eighty-two by the best craftsmen in Europe. The frame is made from five different types of wood and it took carpenters three months to assemble and another seven weeks to carve the ornate symbols onto its surface. The glass panels were made from a secret mix of fine sand and crushed gemstones and the silver plates behind them were cast from the purest grade. At the end of the process, the twenty mirrors were merged into one single mirror ten foot tall and twenty foot wide. Then it took me over a month to cast the enchantments upon it. The mirror was one of two specially created objects that could penetrate the defenses of the Labyrinth. In fact its power was so strong I doubt there was any place on this planet that it could not penetrate.

As I stood in front of it, gazing into its reflective surface, I focused on Lyra and her pet behind me. They were both dressed for a much colder climate, Lyra wearing a long white fur coat over a dark green jumper.

While her pet, Kathy, was dressed in a tight blue and white snowboarding outfit. Kathy is younger than Lyra; in fact she'll turn eighteen next month. But the eight-year age difference has little effect on their relationship. I first thought it strange that Lyra would hook up with the youngest girl in my harem, but the two of them have been in love for nearly three years. Lyra bonded with the petite mutant girl within days of being captured and forced to join my harem.

12