Tales of the Baron Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy had been a harem slave for almost a year at that time, and had learned to adapt and understand the politics and personalities of the other girls. With Kathy's help Lyra quickly took charge of the girls, became their leader and one of my favorites.

The two of them sat upon a marble bench that matched the floor and held hands, talking quietly. I couldn't hear them clearly enough to make out what they were saying so I closed my eyes and shifted my senses to a point slightly above and behind them and listened in.

"So, Luv, where are we going again?" Kathy asked with her soft British accent.

"He's taking us to some place in Germany. I think to some old castle or ruins ... or something."

"Why? And who are we waiting for?"

"He said it was a surprise and we're waiting for Sabrina and her husband," Lyra replied.

" Samuel is coming too!" Kathy exclaimed, excitement in her voice, "He's so cute!"

"Yes, he's young and handsome, well hung and... married. And I don't think Sabrina likes to share him that much."

"Well, all those nights that you and Sabrina have been spending with our Lord...he's been sneaking into the harem...and sleeping with me...and Jessica...and Tiffany...and..."

"You don't think I couldn't smell him on you?" Lyra interrupted. "Look, I know, the Baron knows, it's just that Sabrina doesn't know and Samuel doesn't know that we know. Anyways, who do you think came up with the suggestion in the first place."

"But ..."

"The Baron felt guilty about Sabrina spending so much time away from her husband ... neglecting his physical needs and all. So I fucked him a few times, we even thought about giving him a few coven witches to keep him busy."

"But ..."

"And then I thought since Sam was so good looking, and great in the sack, that the rest of you girls would like him as a change of pace."

"But ..."

"Look, as long as Sabrina doesn't find out, you and the rest of the girls can keep on having your 'Secret Affair' and everyone will be happy."

"But ..." Kathy paused and with a frustrated look exclaimed, "You're devious! You are just as bad as the Baron. You could at least have told me, so I wouldn't feel so guilty."

"But you're so cute and attentive when you're guilty," Lyra said as she stood up and gave Kathy a quick kiss.

"I think I hear them," Lyra said loudly enough so I easily could hear her.

I stared at the reflection of the door behind me until it opened. I get a quick look at Samuel, as he, ever the gentleman; holds open the door for Sabrina. She was wearing a long white leather coat with a thick white fur collar, a matching fur hat upon her head and a thick muff in one hand. Her other hand was elegantly brushing a stray strand of blonde hair out of her face. One thing I can say about my daughter is that she has exquisite taste in clothing.

Samuel on the other hand, was wearing his worn brown leather western cut duster, a pair of faded jeans and a dark wool sweater. His long dark hair hung loose and went half way down his back. Considering my daughter's fashion sense, you'd think she could force her husband into wearing something more refined. I could make out the shape of the sword, "Doom's Blade", strapped to his waist. I could sense its dark power from across the room.

"Doom's Blade" was forged on the mystic Isle of Avalon by the Fae Queen, Mab, and was made to counter balance its sister blades Excalibur and the Witchblade. The blade is sentient and distrusts me. It may also be just powerful enough to harm me. So I'm always careful when he has it on him. But I asked him to bring it on this trip; I just hope that it won't be needed.

"Sabrina, Samuel. I'm so glad that you could join us," I say jokingly.

"Sorry we're late," Samuel, said as he shook my hand, "Sabrina kept changing outfits." In the few years that I've known him, he is finally starting to show some strength and confidence. But if it weren't for the fact that he was the descendent of Merlin, I would never let him marry my daughter. With any luck, the Ambrose bloodline will breed well within my daughter.

"I know a little about women and fashion choices," I smile in acknowledgement with a glance towards my wife and concubine. Catching Lyra's eye, she starts towards us, her hand in Kathy's as they approach. "Lets get going," I say with a gesture behind me which causes the mirror's reflection to change into that of a snow filled courtyard, in the background, the bones of ruined buildings stick up from the blanket of white.

12