Tales of the Baron Ch. 02

Story Info
The Battle below Wolfenstein.
4.5k words
4.58
17.7k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story Summary: This is the story as told by Baron Erick Modeus, a demi-demon and powerful crime lord, and his attempt to gain control of all the supernatural beings and mystical objects in the world. The stories will crossover with many characters from other "Universes" such as BTVS, Witchblade, the Marvel Universe, etc.

Warnings: NC-17 for; Adult Situations, Features Heterosexual Sex, Lesbian Sex, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Group Sex, Consensual Incest (between consenting adults) and in future chapters S&M, Bondage, NC and Rape.

Notes: All the characters in the following story are original characters.

Archive: Yes, please contact me to let me know where.

Feedback: This is my very first fan fiction story so let me know what you think.

Disclaimer: Some characters in this story will be borrowed from Comic Books or TV Shows. These characters are not mine, and I'm not making any money off this imaginary story, so please don't sue me.

Chapter 2: The Battle below Wolfenstein

As we stepped through to the other side of the mirror, two Huntsmen, members of my elite guards, greeted us. These fine men have been in my service most of their lives and were carefully selected and trained by Hunter, my master assassin and old friend. Wearing artic camouflage over their high-tech body armor and heavily armed with the best energy weapons money could by, they kind of remind me of the Storm Troopers from the movie the Empire Strikes Back, but these men are much better marksmen.

"Sir, the area is secured and Hunter is awaiting you inside the inner courtyard."

As we stepped forward towards the mostly collapsed outer stone wall, Samuel glanced towards one of the several other Huntsmen patrolling the area, then back towards me and asked, "Are you expecting any problems?"

"One can never be to careful these days."

"Exactly where are we?"

"On the northern edge of the Black Forest Mountains in southwestern Germany. About fifty miles from the French border and the Rhine River, if that helps."

As we passed though the outer gate Samuel and I stopped, letting the ladies catch up to us. I was somewhat saddened by what I saw, most of my ancient home was nothing more than collapsed stone. Where once stood a great castle is now nothing but a few walls and a giant pile of broken stone and burnt wood. My moment of melancholy was broken by the voice of my angel.

"My Lord, what is this place?"

"This was once my home, Lyra, Castle Wulfhearth," I said up lifting my arms towards the ruins. "This is where I grew up as a small boy, over there was the original keep and tower, and the rest was built in the centuries after I left."

"How old is this place and when did it fall down?" I heard Kathy's young voice ask me from behind.

"The original keep was built in the 10th century by my great-great-uncle the first Baron of this territory, he was also named Erick but they called him Wolfheart, and thus the castle was named Wolf-hearth. And my Grandfather started construction of the great tower and my adopted father finished it when I was about ten. My room was on the third floor overlooking the forest. As for what happened to it, decedents of my older brother lost control in the thirteen hundreds and I lost track of it for a while during my search for knowledge. But I do know that in the early 1930's the Nazi's took control of the castle. At that time Sir Heinrich Himmler renamed it Castle Wolfenstein and used it as the headquarters for the 'The Death's Head' a group of SS Elite. It was also home to the Nazi supernatural research division. It was destroyed by the Allied bombardment in the fall of 1944. Hunter is waiting for us, lets go inside."

We hurried down the small path that my men had cleared in the snow to the edge of the ruins where Hunter and a dozen more of his Huntsmen were waiting. Hunter can be a very imposing figure, standing about six and a half feet tall and heavily muscled. His long dirty blond hair blew freely in the icy wind as his cold gray eyes studied us as we approached. Despite the cold he was wearing his trademark chain mail vest and black parachute pants tucked into a pair of dark leather combat boots. The myriad of pouches on his pants stuffed with weapons and grenades; a katana of the finest quality was strapped to his back and in his arms he cradled his favorite weapon, the Omega-Blaster.

The Omega-Blaster was one of the most dangerous weapons in the world. Like most blaster weapons it fires a bolt of energy that disrupts the nuclear force that binds the nuclei of atoms together. The result is that almost anything touched by the bolt is disintegrated. The results are light, intense heat, a big noise and an impressive hole in the target-if anything is left of it. Even the air the bolt travels through is affected, making the bolt visible as a hissing white streak. The Omega-Blaster is so powerful that when it is set on full change it can disintegrate an M1-tank. To my knowledge this one and two other prototypes were ever made, before Hunter killed all the scientists involved and destroyed the lab. We felt that these weapons were far too powerful to fall into the hands of anyone else.

Hunter has been a loyal friend and advisor for over two hundred years, but we've known each other for five centuries. Hunter's a Divinian, son of Uller, the Nordic god of winter and hunting, and the Greek goddess of the hunt, Diana. He comes from a dimension where the "gods" vanished to when they no longer had enough true worshippers to keep them empowered here in our world.

"Are we ready to get this party started?" he asked in a deep throaty voice, as he looked hungrily at Kathy. Kathy immediately slid behind my wife and ducked her head, trying to look inconspicuous.

Lyra's eyes narrowed and she growled, "Only if you've brought your own favors." Her voice dripped with venom and the cat was already beginning to appear in her eyes, her hands curling into claws. "I don't share mine."

"Enough!" I commanded, throwing some mystical energy behind my voice to make my point and gain everyone's attention. Lyra and Kathy relaxed and Hunter once again was focused on the job at hand and not his lust. "We only have a few hours to find the hidden chambers below. We're looking for a faint demonic energy coming up from the caverns below. If you find a hot spot call out. Kathy you're with me, everyone else spread out and search in that direction."

I reached out and took a hold of Kathy's hand. Once the others started to move forward to begin the search, I pulled her against me. I gave her a reassuring kiss and held her strongly in my arms. "You know Hunter does that to scare you and piss off Lyra. But I will not allow him to hurt you. I made a promise to Lyra and the rest of the harem that you ladies can choose which men I share you with. You are no longer a sex slave, now lets start looking over there."

The trusting look on Kathy's face told me she felt more secure with my admission and I opened up my mystical senses, reaching out with my supernatural awareness. I sensed that the whole area still permeated with supernatural energy and finding the core would be difficult. The whole mountain sat upon an ancient and dormant portal to the Abyss, one that I feared would soon be reawakened.

"Sam! Father! I think I found it!" Sabrina shouted. I looked over in that direction to see her glowing form floating above an area of crushed stone. She was radiating white light, white magic. Of course she would be the one to find it, being a white witch she is not so desensitized to dark magic as I am.

Everyone quickly made it over to her. Samuel was there first and was already verifying her detection with a spell of his own. But I didn't need a spell to tell me that this was the right spot, I could feel the difference by just standing there.

"This must be it, but the source is really deep. It's going to take some work to get down there." Sam warned.

"There were a series of tunnels and caverns underneath the castle going to the secret chambers. All we have to do is get down to them." I told them, "Hunter, do you have any plasma grenades?"

"I never leave home without them." He said revealing the two black egg shaped objects that he held in his hands. We watched as he disarmed the safety and set the timer on the first one, "Everyone get back, unless you want to get burned."

We immediately retreated to a safe distance and watched as one small black egg erupted in a flash of white-hot energy. Then when the dust and steam cleared, we slowly approached the smoldering crater. It took a few minutes for the residual heat to cool down enough for us to see the collapsed entrance of a dark tunnel. "Hunter and I will take the lead, I want Sabrina and Kathy in the middle with Lyra and Sam in the back."

"YES, SIR!" Sabrina exclaimed as she mockingly saluted me.

"Lyra you might want to shape shift now just in case."

"I know that you just want me to have to get naked in this snow," Lyra said as she handed her long white fur coat to Kathy and started to pull down the zipper of her jumpsuit revealing her dark tan flesh and the fact that she wore nothing underneath.

"Kathy, I need you to project a few light globes. Not too many or too bright that you tire yourself, but enough so that you and Sam can see. And if we run into anything hit it with UV light."

"And Kathy, could you put my clothes in your backpack." Lyra said handing Kathy the rest of her clothes and looking at me she added, "If I catch a cold you're going to regret this." Then she dropped down onto all fours into her cat form.

"Father, what do you think is down there?"

"The Death's Head scientists where experimenting with resurrection magics and even had a few captured vampires. One of them might still be down there. And if we're to late the Hellmouth might reopen."

"HELLMOUTH!" Samuel and Sabrina exclaimed.

"Yes, that's why we're here. There's a dormant portal to the Abyss underneath us. I thought I closed it for good years ago, but I just ended up shifting its location to what is now the central coast of California. Recently, I was informed that a group of people is trying to destroy that one. I never checked this one after the Nazi's left. I have no idea what they've done to the seals I placed upon it. And since this one is unprotected ..."

"You think that this one is going to reopen?" Sabrina asked, finally understanding what was going on.

"Well, let's go," Samuel said as he jumped down into the tunnel. Hunter and Lyra quickly followed him.

After I helped Kathy and Sabrina down, I took the lead with Hunter. It was rough progress for the first half hour, as a lot of the rooms underneath the old castle and connecting halls were collapsed or blocked. But once we got deep enough and found the secret tunnels that I remembered as a child we started to make good progress.

We reached the first of the outer chambers when I felt a strong wave of demonic energy reach us, then I sensed the demons behind it. At that moment I knew that the Hellmouth had reopened. For a few seconds I felt overwhelmed by it, I wanted nothing more than to cast off my humanity and embrace the pure evil beast that dwelled within my soul. But when I looked back behind me and saw my angel and felt her love and the love of my daughter, I had all the strength that I needed. I would not let the demon control me.

I looked at the worried faces of Samuel and Sabrina behind me, "Time for Plan B. We're going to fight our way, room to room, until we reach the Hellmouth and then I am going to seal it for good. Sam ready your sword, it's time for Doom's Blade to eat its fill. Kathy, Sabrina I need you two to cover our backs and blast anything that gets past us. Lyra, I need you to protect the two of them and guard the rear flank. This is going to be a tough fight, but I know that we can do this. The first wave is almost here, everyone stay close."

There were two loud thumps against the heavy wooden door opposite us and on the third thump the door came crashing down. Whatever creature stepped through that door I have no idea what it was. Hunter's Blaster, my arcane blast, Sabrina's mystical bolts, a jet of flame from Samuel and a blast of light from Kathy hit it at once. Blowing it and the two creatures behind it into small unidentifiable pieces of ooze. The fight was on to a good start.

Over the next few minutes we quickly advanced closer to our objective. We cleared out one room at a time, slaying whatever hell spawned creatures that where in our way. The six of us worked surprisingly well together, despite the fact that this was the first time that Sabrina and her husband fought along side of Hunter and myself. We quickly formed a useful system in battling the enemy. Hunter and I took the lead, advancing forward at a steady pace, and any creature we encountered we would either kill outright or disable it so Samuel and Lyra could easily finish it off.

We had just accessed the ancient stone spiral staircase that connected the Nazi laboratories beneath the castle to the ancient catacombs far underground, when we were swarmed by a wave of winged demons. There were at least a hundred of them, but it felt like a thousand as they flew up at us form the chamber below. They where imps, one of the lowest forms of demons.

They were about a foot to a foot and half tall and had three feet-wide bat-like wings. But the most important thing about them was their two-feet long poisonous tail. Because once you were stung by one of them you would either die out-right or fall into a deep coma-like sleep. If you died they would animate you as living corpse or plant their eggs inside you to spawn more of them. If you went unconscious they would try to take hold of your mind and take possession of your soul. Either way it was best not to get stung.

Hunter and myself were most likely immune to their venom, but the others were not, and they did have other ways to attack us. Imps are known for their ability to create illusions and breath forth a small blast of fire or frost. Plus by sheer numbers they could overwhelm us.

Hunter had already hosted his omega blaster and was spinning around slicing at the flying pests as quickly as he could; his Katana was striking one down with every hit. But even with his deadly skill, dozens were getting past him to strike at me. I didn't want to waste any time in casting a spell, to do so would let too many of them get past me and attack the others, so I evoked the demonic powers that dwell within me. My hands burst into blue-white flames as I let loose with bolts of hellfire incinerating any of the bastard creatures that I hit.

Behind me, my son-in-law was struggling with one wrapped around his arm, as he swung his sword at several more of them. At the same time Lyra was leaping and dancing on her hindquarters swatting at them like a cat trying to catch a bird. Meanwhile the two ladies in the back were working together as a team preventing any of them from getting past them. Sabrina was standing behind a protective wall of magical energy and was shooting forth strands of spider webs from her hands that were very successfully entangling the demonic creatures. While Kathy, who had surrounded herself with protective aura of solid light, was carefully taking aim and killing them with a laser like beam of blue light that she released from her finger tip.

The only good thing about fighting demons and Hell-spawn is that when you kill them they usually dissolved into small piles of slime or piles of ash. If not, we would have been waist deep in them by now. We kept fighting like that for several long minutes until finally the swarm slowed down enough for me to cast a spell. I summon the Artic Wind; a freezing blast of sub-zero wind filled the passageway in front of me and the staircase down and most likely the chamber below. It instantly coated anyone and everything in several inches of ice. Anything that did not freeze to death was now encased in a block of ice, including Hunter.

But I knew that he would be unharmed, for his father was the Nordic god of hunting and winter, and as such Hunter was immune to the cold and could withstand any subzero temperature. In fact his personal lair is somewhere down in Antarctica carved into the frozen rock. That's where he keeps half-a-dozen of his favorites as well as any sex slaves that he is training. He tells me that he likes keeping them there because he knows that they won't try to escape by running off.

Hunter was already starting to flex his muscles and shatter the ice that was imprisoning him as I started my next spell, the Burning Sunbeams of Ra. I released the potent ancient Egyptian spell and had the glowing ball of burning sunlight slowly float down to the chamber below, knowing that anything that survived the frost would now be burnt to a crisp. Also it would de-ice the stairs so would could descend them without worry of slipping and falling.

Once I made sure that everyone was safe and the area secure, we slowly descended the wide stone staircase. When we reached the bottom I knew that we had reached the final chamber. Before us stood two large bronze doors that were slightly ajar, letting a soft glowing green light seep into the room. The doors were over nine feet tall and about four feet wide, every inch of them covered in demonic carvings.

I took a moment to assess everyone's condition. I was unhurt but was beginning to feel the fatigue of using so much of my magic. Lyra, aside from being covered in demon gore, seemed unhurt. Hunter had a deep set of claw marks down his left arm but those were already beginning to heal. Samuel looked exhausted and was walking with a limp. My daughter and Kathy also showed signs of fatigue but appeared unharmed.

"Samuel, you and the girls stay here and cover me and Hunter from the doorway. If things go bad, get everyone to the surface and have the Huntsmen collapse the tunnels."

"Father, we're not going to leave you behind. We're going to finish this."

"Alright then, but if things go bad, I may not be able to defend all of you. Lets do this, Hunter are you ready?"

"Hell, YES! I haven't had this much fun since we killed that vampire queen in Egypt. I'll go through the door first and take down the first few dozen, try to clear you a path."

I nodded to him as we stepped towards the door. With his katana in one hand and the Omega Blaster in the other he kicked opened the door and we charged in. Instead of a horde of demons facing him, the room appeared to be empty.

The room was a large round chamber a hundred feet across, with a large black pentagram shaped altar in its very center. A column of greenish fire burst from the center of the altar, thick raw energy coming up from the Hellmouth.

We slowly advanced into the chamber and when we got thirty feet in, I saw her, a small child sitting on the floor leaning against the altar, the same altar on which I was conceived. She looked to be an innocent blond girl no older than 7 years old; she wore a bright pink dress and sat softly singing to a doll in her arms. But when she looked up at me, I saw the look of pure unmitigated evil in her eyes. "Goody, Goody, someone to play with!!" she said with glee as she flew across the room slamming into Hunter and knocking him back against the wall. He hit the wall so hard, he did not get back up.

I saw Lyra and Samuel start to charge the child, but she quickly lashed out with lighting like energy, knocking them both backwards into Sabrina and Kathy. The four of them went down in a pile of limbs.

"I'll play with you later. Right now I want to play with my brother!"

"Stay back, this is my fight!" I shouted back to the others as I saw Sabrina's angry face rise above the others. I conjured a protective wall of energy, sealing them in the room beyond.

12