Tales of the Change Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fot1234
Fot1234
208 Followers

Her hands, filled with unnatural strength, ripped away my shorts and panties. She stepped up directly behind me, hands digging into my butt, and her cock rose and pressed against my belly. I rocked back against her, enjoying the feel of her monstrous sized against my body.

She backed up and lined herself up with my pussy. I had a moment of trepidation about the size, but then she started walking it forward and there was no more time for thinking. Now that she was in me the size was beyond what I had imagined or expected, filling me slowly, every inch stretching and pushing as she forced me into a receptacle for her new length.

Part of me wanted to object when I felt her bump my cervix without any sign of slowing down. The rational part of me cried out that it was impossible. The rest of me was practical, and concentrated on relaxing. She popped in and kept going, and I moaned and thrashed as she filled my womb with cock. It should have hurt or killed me, but all I felt was incredibly full. It was wonderful. Every movement, every slight thrust sent tremors of pleasure rocking through my body.

It seemed like it took forever, but finally she was all in me. Her balls resting against my legs, and now that she could actually reach her hands came up and massaged my ass. Again, she defied my expectations, and instead of fucking me she just sat still for a moment. Then my eyes went wide as saucers as she reached down and shoved her hand into my vagina.

I managed to get out a trembling, "W-what are you doing?". God, the feel of having her cock and her hand in me at once... but apparently she was done, because she pulled it out with a squelch. And then she lined up her hand with my ass. "Oh. Oh, fuck."

She sounded amused. "You haven't seen anything yet." And then she shoved in, two fingers to start but rapidly working up to her full hand. I was used to anal, so it was just uncomfortable instead of really hurting. Then she started rocking her hips as well, and before long started to build a rhythm, fucking me simultaneously with her cock and her hand. I felt her hand move in my ass, and I realized that she was caressing herself through my body.

But she confused me again by stopping her hip motions and pulling her hand out with a plop. She pulled me as close as possible and just... sat there. I took the break to try and catch my breath. Finally though, I had to ask. "Uh, Hanna-"

"Shush." She cut me off with a light slap on the ass. "Trying something. Let me concentrate."

I shifted uneasily, but waited. And then I felt it. A pressure on my ass. But her hands were on my butt and her cock in my pussy, so... oh. Oh, wow. I braced myself.

My old cock slipped into me slowly as it pushed out from Hanna's body. And sure, she'd fucked me up the ass a lot. Especially when I was pregnant, but after that too for variety. But her new cock - the gigantic, obscenely huge demon one - was stretching my pussy, and it took up a lot of room. It felt like the first time again, and I moaned and wriggled as she slowly double penetrated me.

She had half of it in when she started moving. Short thrusts at first, but she quickly sped up and I braced myself as she started hammering me. The feel of both of her cocks in me, rubbing each other, dominating me utterly, was amazing. I loved it. I wanted more.

I started pushing back, bracing against the floor when the chair started rocking. Her new cock threw me off at first, but we knew each other's bodies, and it wasn't long before we were moving together. It was rough and slow compared to usual - she was just so fucking big - but I could still feel my orgasm rising like a slowly approaching wave. Each time she pushed in, her cock massaging the inside of my womb, her other one filling my ass, them pressing together... it built and built, and I cried out as I came hard.

I felt my pussy clench down on her, squeezing, and then she was cumming too. She fucked me through it, riding me still even as her demon cock spewed into my womb. My mind was blank and fuzzy from my orgasm, but I realized dimly that she'd switched - instead of fucking my pussy with my ass being incidental, now it was reversed with her concentration on my backdoor. Her other cock was actually getting soft, but was still so big that it kept me filled, squelching in and out as it was lubed from her massive load.

She sped up, fucking me harder than she ever had, plowing my ass furiously. I couldn't move anymore, couldn't do anything but hold myself still as she took me relentlessly. I was constantly cumming, little orgasms rippling through me every time she hilted herself, and I realized that I was the one making that constant mewling noise.

I could almost feel her power grow, her strength overwhelming as she held me and fucked me. And when she came for the second time, this time up my ass, it was like my body exploded in tune with her. It was never ending fireworks in my body and brain, her essence pouring into me, the sensation somehow simultaneously completely novel and familiar at the same time.

I tried to hold on to consciousness, but it was too much, and the last thing I remembered was her gently rolling me over before I passed out.

* * *

I woke up on my back, Hanna still in me, slow fucking me. It seemed like it took my brain forever to restart and work again, and I felt confused. How had Hanna flipped me with two cocks? I hadn't remembered one coming out... but then again, I didn't remember a lot of details from that moment. I looked down and froze. Then reached down and touched my cock with a trembling hand.

And it was mine. As in, attached to me. I stared down, lost, then looked up at Hanna. She grinned down at me. "It was on the list, so now that I have this," which she punctuated with a sharp thrust, making me groan as her demon cock stretched me and distorted my belly, "I thought I'd see if I could give you yours back."

I let my head fall back. And sure it was nice to have it back, but... "Why?"

She considered, never stopping her motions as she worked my now thoroughly stretched and abused pussy. "Well, two possibilities really. Number one, you risked everything to save me from demonic posession. You're the mother of my children, and I love you."

I swallowed, then reached out and squeezed her hand. "Oh." I hesitated, then went for it. "And the other possibility?"

She let go of my legs, letting them drop to the ground, and her hands circled my cock. I cried out as she used it to pull herself into me. "Number two, I just wanted something better to hold on to when I'm fucking you."

I let my head fall back and circled my legs around her, a silly grin on my face.

* * *

We were lying there, entwined in post-coital bliss, when I heard a noise on the stairs. It was an effort, but I turned my head and looked. The figure stumbled closer, and my eyes widened as I took - him? - in. My mouth worked for a bit before I got something out. "...Edward?"

It sure as hell didn't look like Edward. Maybe the eyes were the same, but the last time I saw him he'd been a man. A 7-foot tall man with red skin and a pussy, sure. But I was the last person to talk about that.

Now Edward - and I was sure with every second passing that it was him - was... well, definitely female. Very, very female. He had breasts that rivalled mine, looking even larger on his smaller frame. A heart-shaped face, slim waist, serious child-bearing hips, legs that went on forever, and - I kid you not - platinum silver hair. I'd just been fucked into the ground by Hanna, but I still felt my cock stir at the sight.

His eyes locked onto mine, then shifted over to Hanna. His confusion melted away, replaced by pure lust. He licked his lips. "Mistress!" He pounced, supernaturally graceful, and Hanna squeaked as he rolled her over. He went straight for her cock, and Hanna moaned and threw her head back as he started swallowing her down.

I stared in shock. My own transformation had taken a few months, not less than a day. And I'd never felt the urge to call Hanna "Master" or "Mistress". I had no idea what to do in this situation. But, thankfully, I did have an idea on who might.

I rolled over and started searching for my phone.

* * *

"You've reached Nicki's Exorcisms and More. We do demons, devils, and lawyers - you tag em, we bag em. Please state the nature of your metaphysical or legal emergency-"

I cut her off, already familiar with the spiel. "Hi Nicki, this is Mike. You helped me out this morning?"

Her voice went instantly to full perky. "Oh, hey Mike. Yeah, I enjoyed that. It's nice to get an easy one sometimes." Her voice shifted to concern. "Everything's alright? I've still got Asmodeus jarred - you'd think he'd shut up sometime, there's no way he's getting ice cream tonight at this rate. God, demons are such drama queens sometimes, you know? It's just a dick for crying out loud, you'd think we-"

I cut her off again. "Nicki! Sorry. Something did come up, but it's not related to Asmodeus. At least not directly." I took a deep breath.

The phone was ominously silent after I filled Nicki in one what Edward was doing (currently, trying to convince Hanna to fuck and claim him). I finally ventured, "So... any ideas?"

"I'm sorry, I can't comment as this might pertain to an active lawsuit." Her voice was mechanical and practiced.

I gaped at the phone. "What? How?"

She repeated herself, and I paced, my mind racing. Hanna made a motion for help, and I reached over absently and pulled Edward away by his hair. He moaned and told me to pull harder, so I shrugged at Hanna and went back to thinking.

There had to be some way I could convince Nicki to talk. But she wrangled demons, she wasn't going to be afraid of me. I stopped, then ran that through my head again and smiled. "Hey, Nicki?"

"Yes?" Her voice was cautious.

"You know I have two small kids and I know where your office is, right?"

Dead silence. When she finally spoke had an echo of an earlier demonic growl. "Damn. Asmodeus was right. You are evil." She sighed. "You didn't hear this from me, ok. So, hypothetically speaking..."

* * *

Hanna frowned at me. "Are you sure this will work?"

I shrugged. "Nicki was right earlier. Now make sure you're all the way into Edward."

Hanna grabbed Edward's hips and forced him down. He let out a satisfied moan. "Oh, that's wonderful Mistress." He started trying to ride her, and I slapped his ass hard.

"Hold still. We're not done." Then I lined up with his ass and started pushing in. For a second the sensation of penetrating something with my cock - which I hadn't experienced in almost two years - was overwhelming, but I pushed past it.

Hanna was still frowning. "And why is this necessary, again?"

I grunted, concentrating on not cumming early as I passed the halfway point. "Apparently you sucked out his... maleness. That left feminine essence with a demonic taint, and that turned him into a succubus. Somehow. And succubi need a master, they're literally built to be slaves."

She grimaced. "That's just... wrong."

I nodded. "Yeah, but do you want to kick him out for whoever finds him to take? I mean, it seems like it was actually the demon raping people..."

She sighed. "I guess not." She looked at her lyrics sheet again, and her voice was pained. "I just can't believe we have to do it this way."

I agreed with her, but... "It worked earlier. I think we just have to trust Nicki." I pushed the final few inches in, finally bottoming out into Edward. He was trying to wiggle, but we had a tight hold and kept him from moving too much. I felt Hanna's balls push up against my pussy, and I grinned as something occurred to me. "You know, it's a good thing you didn't give me my balls back."

She narrowed her eyes at me. "Why?"

I tried to look innocent. "Because then they'd be touching yours, and this would be gay."

She rolled her eyes at me. "Let's get this over with. Just the ending?"

I nodded, then took another look at my sheet. We counted down from three, then both pulled out and slammed back into Edward in sync. I could feel her cock through his body, but I wrenched my thoughts back in time to start the song. We sang in chorus.

"Don't stop! Believing! Hold onto that feeling..."

Fot1234
Fot1234
208 Followers
12