Tales of the eKids:.. Ch. 04

Story Info
A news conference.
6.7k words
4.81
27.4k
0
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thebullet
thebullet
372 Followers

Tales of the eKids: E-man Loves Emmy

© 2004 by Andrew Wiggin

Disclaimer: Swear to God, I never heard of "The Day after Tomorrow" until last week. I planned this plot line about six months ago. My loyal readers know that I would never stoop to steal a plot from a "B" movie. I steal my plots from much classier sources; in this case: "A Brain for All Seasons – Human Evolution and Abrupt Climate Change" by William H. Calvin.

Part 11

Helen Randolph was officially the publicist for New Man, Inc. In reality she was the liaison between the Adkins family, the family's various enterprises, and the media. She interfaced with advertising agencies, issued press releases, and generally sheltered the Progenitor from having to deal with anyone he wished to avoid. Her husband Jake was the chief counsel for New Man, Inc. and New Man U.

Helen suddenly found herself trying to stimulate interest in an impromptu and hastily arranged press conference. She had been shocked when she first heard the news. Emma had asked her to rush over to the University.

She had walked through the quad, noting all of the beautiful young people attending the school. She knew she could use this idyllic setting to publicize the University, but the University didn't want to be publicized. Almost anyone who was qualified to attend already knew about New Man U. For the rest, the University preferred to maintain a low profile.

Of course, among academic circles, New Man U. was already at the top of the heap. That was what Emma had counted on when planning a news conference.

Helen knocked once on Emma's office door and then walked in. Emma was sitting at her desk with her feet propped up and her eyes closed. She had obviously been daydreaming. As soon as she heard the door close her eyes flew open, her feet dropped to the ground, and Emma sat straight up. Helen noticed that Emma's cheeks were aflame.

"I hope I didn't interrupt anything good, Emma." She was pretty sure she had.

"Well, uh, Elle is driving to Florida with our new boyfriend. I was just, uh, thinking of them, is all."

Helen smiled. "I'm sure you were. I haven't heard about any boyfriend. When did this happen?"

"Only in the last couple of days. He's very sweet and he's handsome and he's smart and he's strong, and he has... Well, you don't need to know what he has."

Helen laughed at the bubbly teenager. "Okay, I'll keep my nose out of it. But feel free to tell me about the good parts if you'd like. In the meantime, what's this about a press conference?"

Emma assumed her all-business persona as if she were flicking a switch. "Edie and Eddie have been doing weather research. They think the world is headed for ecological disaster, sooner rather than later. And by sooner I mean almost immediately. We are afraid that if we let the US Government handle this, they will bury it, spin it, and reduce or eliminate the sense of urgency. We need to make a preemptive strike because this is too important to allow politicians to decide how to handle it."

"What kind of disaster?" The words barely made it out of Helen's mouth. Helen knew the Adkins clan well enough to know that they didn't play games and they didn't lie.

"Helen, we're going to have an ice age. And it's going to start almost immediately. My sisters give us between ten and twenty years before glacial ice starts to expand significantly in the Northern latitudes. But long before then things are going to get bad. The median temperature in Europe will drop about ten degrees almost overnight. That may not sound like much, but believe me, it is."

Helen was shocked. "Is this real, Emma? Are you sure?"

Emma just nodded. "Sorry, Helen, but we are as sure as can be. Our instruments are the best in the world. Our weather satellites are the most sophisticated. Our computers are the biggest, our programs are the smartest. And when they are through with the data, Edie and Eddie do the final analysis. I'm telling you, Helen, this is cast in bronze."

"When do you want to have the press conference?"

"Helen we've got to do it as soon as possible. Edie and Eddie are polishing up a paper I helped them write forNature magazine. That'll give the scientific basis for this whole thing, but it will barely be picked up by the mainstream media. We want to do an end run around the government and around the science journals and go directly to the people of the world. If they believe us, maybe we'll be able to salvage something."

"Emma, you are scaring me. What do you mean, 'salvage something'?"

"We don't think this is stoppable. The systems are too big, the inertia is too great, the task is too large. We face an inevitable ice age. People and especially governments are going to have to act immediately to mitigate the effects of the new ice age. We have a couple of ideas, but we haven't really been working on this project for very long. The whole world has to dedicate its resources to saving what they can."

Helen felt a chill run down her spine. She knew that the world would never be the same. "Well, I guess we better let people know about this, shouldn't we. How about CNN?"

Emma looked surprised. "What, for the press conference? Do you think we could do it there?"

"Why not? You and your father caused a sensation when you were on the Larry King show, when was it, fourteen years ago? Let me get to work. How about tomorrow afternoon? We want to be done in time for the evening news to cover the story."

Part 12

Edie and Eddie were pleased and scared. They were pleased that their opinion carried so much weight in the family. Still they had a residual fear that just maybe they were wrong. It wasn't a serious concern. Their calculations and conclusions had been checked and re-checked by the smartest people in the world. And then after the other students had their shot at them, the professors at New Man U. had also tried to find holes in their logic. No holes were found.

They were alone in their bedroom behind their offices at New Man University. Their bedroom adjoined Elle's. Elle's bedroom adjoined Emma's. The bonding of the four required that the girls have easy access to each other day and night.

Emma was the talkative one. Elle was almost as bad. Edie and Eddie preferred to be with their sisters alone. When alone the sisters kept their mouths shut. Edie and Eddie found verbalization distracting and annoying.

When they conversed together mentally, it was more a monologue than a dialogue. Somewhere inside there was a boundary that differentiated one twin from the other. But neither of them cared to look for it. The older they got, the more they felt as if there were not two entities, but one.

"Emmy's going to be on TV tomorrow. Daddy will be with her, but Emmy will do the talking. She always does.

"Let's be sure her onboard computer has all the facts fully loaded. We don't want to distract her by trying to pass the answers to her telepathically. That'll be a disaster waiting to happen.

"Why should we worry about her? We've never seen a time when Emmy couldn't handle herself. In her own sick perverted way she's smarter than any one of us. Of course, when our brains are in concert, we're the smartest.

"Don't get conceited. She's the one who found us a man. We should be grateful."

"Does he know that we are part of the package?"

"Emmy told him today. He knew what she meant when she said he would get to know us much better. It excited him."

"It excited us too. Emma suspects we are gay. At the least she's sure we are bi. Maybe she isn't as smart as we think she is."

"She doesn't understand us. She lives with us, she loves us, but she still doesn't know if we are two or one."

"Are we all that sure ourselves?"

"We make love to ourselves, but it's really a very sophisticated form of masturbation. Everything we do is very sophisticated. Just because we masturbate doesn't make us gay. We are extremely eager to get our chance with Eamon."

"The more we talk, the hornier we get."

"Yes. It's so sexy dreaming of Eamon. Emma didn't know we were with her when Eamon took her virginity. That was cool. Elle was peeking in too, but she didn't know we were there either. Everyone benefited from that. We still haven't come down."

The twins were looking into each other's eyes and removing their clothing. When both were naked, they slipped their small bodies into their large bed and turned in opposite directions. With ease drawn from practice, their two bodies joined in a loving embrace.

Each reached her arms around the other's waist and gripped two round little bottoms, drawing them closer. Two sets of legs spread simultaneously and two heads dipped between those legs. In unison, two sets of lips kissed two sets of nether lips.

Two minds focused as one on the memory of Eamon Turner's penis as two tongues entered already moistened pussies. Two small hands moved playfully between the two holes in each small girl. Two sets of fingers slid into two pussies, as two tongues found their way to two achingly erect clits.

Two bodies ground against each other as they replayed the memory of Eamon and Emmy in the throes of passion. Their hip movements became more violent, threatening to break the lock between them. Their dance of passion seemed to be choreographed, as each body performed identically, each movement was mirrored.

Finally two lips clamped on two clits, sucking and licking them until two bodies clenched in unbridled ecstasy. Both tongues massaged both clits, prolonging the passion, extending the ecstasy. Two small bodies shook in their release, and two brains almost ceased to function in the overflow of emotion.

When it was over, one turned around and again they came into each other's arms, needing the intimacy of a warm cuddly body to allow them to ride out the post-orgasmic aftershocks.

"Eamon will think what we do is hot. When Emmy and Elle see us do it, they'll want to try too. It isn't lesbianism, it's self-abuse. We just have a double-self. And we're glad."

Part 13

Eamon and Elle pulled into the ranch. Elle was properly impressed. "Oh, you live here? All these horses! This is so beautiful."

Eamon replied, "Well, no, actually, I don't live here. This is my grandparents' place. But since we need to see them too, we thought this would be the place to do it."

They left the sleek vehicle in the drive and proceeded to the house. Eamon and Elle walked into a beautiful living room where a number of people were waiting for them. Had Elle the capacity for intimidation, she would have been intimidated by this crowd, as the majority of people were large, very beautiful, very fit women. Instead of being intimidated, Elle was amused. Someone around here loved amazons. There were only three men in attendance, all of whom reflected Eamon's good looks in different generations: the brother, the father and the grandfather, no doubt.

Eamon made the rounds, kissing a lovely woman who Elle realized was his mother, then paying homage to a still strikingly beautiful older woman. This must be Melissa, the grandmother. Eamon dragged Elle over to meet the women.

Sitting next to Eamon's mother was her identical twin. Elle approached them. "You are the twins. Where I come from, most women are twins. When did you discover you were IAM twins?"

The twin who introduced herself as Davan said, "Dina and I saw a magazine article about your mothers. Perhaps you remember it. It was inCosmo. They told about how everyone from their generation had names starting with 'D'. How everyone from their mother's generation had names starting with 'C', and so on. Our mother had a twin. My mother was Cindy, her sister was Cathy. My grandmother was Bertha. Her sister was Belle. It didn't take much for us to realize we were the same as you. And we already knew that Eamon was very different."

Elle said, "Yes, a lot of people learned about my mothers through that article; especially about their tushes." She looked at Eamon, who was pretending he wasn't paying attention.

When she was introduced to Jake Turner, she could feel the power he emanated. She sensed that somewhere inside this man lay abilities that were not unlike her own, but more ancient, more primal.

Could it be thatH. sapiens had come close to traveling the path to New Man before? Were there unseen powers within the genes of this Turner clan? Emma and Elle had wondered how Eamon could be a first-born New Man. All other New Man first-born had been female twins. Now Elle was beginning to comprehend.

Elle said to Eamon's grandfather, "I'm honored to meet you, sir. My father voted for you. Daddy claims that all national politicians are whores. But I've heard him say that you are the exception that proves the rule. We would appreciate any help you can give us with this matter tonight."

Elle was introduced to several beautiful, muscular and sexually ambivalent women. Eamon called them family friends and employees. Elle recognized them as harem members. The sexual dynamic in the room made her suspect that sex reared its head in many different ways in this family. Eamon's Great Aunt Deborah made Elle feel like a particularly appetizing piece of meat.

Elle thought, "I'm way too conservative for these people. I hope Eamon can be satisfied with just four women. I hope he doesn't think he should be sharing us with his family. If he tries he's going to be in for a disappointment."

Eamon cleared his throat and called everyone to order. "I bet you are wondering why I called you all here tonight. You've all met my girlfriend, Elle Adkins. She has some things to say that all of you will want to hear."

Elle felt small and out of place among this family of Irish lords and their women. And yet Eamon squeezed her hand for assurance. And here in far away Florida she felt Emmy silently join her for strength. Recharged, Elle stood confidently and gave the assembled Turner masses a megawatt smile. Her eyes seemed to light up the room. Without a word being spoken Elle had established her bona fides. The family recognized her as a woman of power.

"Eamon brought me down to talk to you because you are just about the most influential family in America. We hope you might use that influence to help convince the powers-that-be that what you are about to hear is true. We need help because the world is in crisis and the US government for once has got to get its damn head out of the sand and lead.

"I suppose that I have your full attention. My family controls New Man University. My sisters are among the scientists at New Man U. who have discovered that the world's weather systems are about to collapse.

"Specifically, the Gulf Stream is going to stop flowing due to melt-off of fresh water from glaciers, reducing the salinity of the Stream. It is the heavy salinity in the Gulf Stream meeting the significantly lower salinity of the North Atlantic that drives the Stream. Lowering the salinity of the Stream will stop the flow.

"Tomorrow afternoon, I think, my sister Emma and my Daddy are going to have a press conference announcing this information to the world. We are in the process of passing our findings to the countries that will be hardest-hit by these changing weather systems. You see, when the Gulf Stream stops, the next Ice Age begins."

Many voices spoke at once. Elle let Eamon try to handle the barrage of questions. She had had her say.

She felt a set of eyes were on her. She turned and saw that the famous Jake Turner was focused on her, a slight smile on his face. She returned his gaze evenly.

Finally Eamon's grandfather spoke. "Wow. It's easy to see why our little boy fell for you, Miss Adkins. Welcome to the family. You belong."

Jake felt his heart stop as Elle gave him a breathtaking smile, her mesmerizing eyes burning into his soul. 'Damn', he thought, 'if only I were twenty years younger!'

Part 14

After the family meeting broke up, Elle and Eamon drove to his parents' house where they were to spend the night. Elle was not surprised to find three women living with Eamon's father J.J., along with several children. Two of the women were the D-generation twins she had met earlier. The third was J.J.'s titular wife and the mother of the other children.

Both Eamon and Elle said they were very tired from their long day and their long journey. Begging off any late night snacks, they made their way to Eamon's room. When they arrived, Eamon closed and locked the door. Elle was suddenly shy.

Eamon approached Elle and encased her in his arms. Her head burrowed into his chest as they hugged. Elle was practically purring, and Eamon had the impression that she was like a kitten rubbing him for comfort and affection.

"Eamon, I need you to be gentle with me tonight. I'll do whatever you want me to do. But please take care of me."

Eamon was a bit surprised. "What brought that on?"

Elle revealed her fear. "I know that you come from an extremely sexual family. Mine is too, but in a very different way. God, I thought your Aunt Debbie was going to eat me for dinner!"

Eamon laughed. "Yes, Aunt Deborah is a true Amazon. She's sixty-eight years old and I'll bet she can kickmy ass."

Elle said, "I could tell she likes submissive girls. E-man, I'm not submissive. I'll never be submissive to anyone except you. For you I'll be whatever you want me to be, and love it.

"My family is straitlaced sexually. We aren't into kinky scenes and we aren't into promiscuity. But within committed relationships, my family is extremely sexual. You've seen how my parents look at each other. It's like they are the only people in the world.

"You will have four girls to take care of you. We might look alike, but inside of us there are four different people. Well, I don't know, maybe there are two different people and one set of Siamese souls, if you know what I mean. Psychically we're not sure where Edie ends and Eddie begins.

"As I said, I'll be whatever you want me to be and do almost anything you ask of me, inside the confines of our relationship. But tonight I'm askingyou, Eamon. Please make my first time gentle and loving. I'm not the sexpot that Emmy is turning into. But I love you."

Eamon took Elle in his arms. Their kiss was soft and loving. Eamon smiled at the lovely thing in his arms. He thought he was going to have to be especially gentle tonight.

But then Elle said, "Uh, Eamon, you don't have to worry about my, uh, hymen. It broke years ago when I tripped while jumping over a tennis net after a win."

'Whew,' Eamon thought, 'that will make things much easier.' Aloud he asked, "You're a tennis player?"

Elle nodded. "Emmy and I were State Junior doubles champs twice. I guess we had an unfair advantage."

Eamon grinned. "Well there is only one of you now. This you are going to have to go through by yourself."

Elle gave a little shudder, then stood on tiptoes and wrapper her arms around Eamon's neck. Her little half-smile showed him that she wasn't as worried as he had thought. "Yes, well I guess I'll just have to suffer by myself. Isn't it time you started to make me suffer, E-man?"

She gave him a soft sensual toe-curling kiss. He scooped her up and carried her tiny body to the bed. Fully clothed they lay on the bed as Eamon started to explore her lithe little body. But Elle did not lie passively. Her hands were doing some exploring of their own. They slid under his shirt and her fingers played on the muscles of his chest.

"Oh, E-man, I think you've been working out." Her fingers slid down his stomach and into his pants. They immediately encountered his already throbbing erection. They wrapped around his cock and gently stroked it, the tips of her fingers barely touching his manhood. "Yes, you've definitely been pumping up!"

thebullet
thebullet
372 Followers
12