Tales of the "Pink Mist" Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------------------------------------

A little brown Welsh Corgi dog trotted through the station's network, carrying an envelope in its teeth. The other avatars in the system barely glanced at it as it made its way through the maze of routers and cables. It rounded the corner to the mainframe and sat down in the middle of the "hallway." A red dragon sat motionless in front of a large steel door. Dropping the letter on the floor, the Corgi sat up and pawed the air, seeking permission to enter.

WHAT DO YOU WANT? A cartoon bubble over the dragon's head asked.

I'VE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO PLACE THIS FILE IN INFERNUS' PERSONAL FOLDER. Replied the dog with its own cartoon bubble.

YOU ARE NOT THE USUAL MESSENGER. HE IS NOT IN HIS OFFICE?

NO. HE'S AT ONE OF THE MAINTENANCE TERMINALS. ALL I NEED TO DO IS DROP THIS OFF AND I'LL BE ON MY WAY.

I'M NOT STUPID. YOU'RE A HACKER. GO AWAY BEFORE I TRIGGER AN ALERT.

The Corgi picked up the envelope and slowly moved toward the dragon, head lowered in a posture of submission. The dragon spread its wings, a tendril of smoke wafting from its nostrils.

STOP THERE, INTRUDER. YOU WILL NOT BE WARNED AGAIN.

SIR, said the Corgi, tipping its head up for the dragon to better see the letter, HERE IS THE VERIFICATION.

The dragon reached a foreleg to take the envelope from the dog. Just as it's claws closed on the verification, the Corgi whipped it's head to the side and bit the dragon, sinking its teeth through the thick skin. Before the dragon could react, its code had been changed. It blinked in confusion, then bowed it's huge head.

MY APOLOGIES, SALLI, it said. I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU. YOU MAY PASS. PLEASE BE AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE.

The metal door swung open,

THANK YOU, KIND SIR. The Corgi trotted inside.

Once inside the mainframe, it was simplicity to avoid the wandering security programs. Salli headed straight for the transportation program which controlled every door and shimmerpad on the station. She passed the "office" containing the sensors for the doors and dropped her envelope at the door. One of the security programs dutifully picked it up and carried it inside, placing it in the processing queue. The program then returned to its station, the package instantly forgotten. The envelope opened itself and several tiny Corgi dogs scampered out, making directly for prearranged sensors.

Salli found what she sought...

----------------------------------------

Infernus' hand-held carrier dinged and reported a secure priority message was waiting. Did he want to view it now? No, he told it, he'd review the message in his office. He didn't trust the wireless networking to transmit sensitive data.

In Purgatory's security office, Chief Capino received the same message, as did Vanessa Harbinger, proprietor of the Cemetary.

They had hurt the love of her sister's life. They had hurt Captain Wilkerson's girlfriend. They wouldn't hurt anyone ever again.

Opening the secure messages was the last thing any of them ever did.

No warning horns. No flashing lights.

Certain doors on the station were activated, providing a tunnel through which the human feces was flushed into space. Three hammerpoint laser arrays fired one shot each, vaporizing the bodies.

----------------------------------------

Since the PINK MIST had no reactor, Alice was unable to draw on its' energy. When they had been brought aboard the RAYBURN, she had surreptitiously linked to the ship's computer. As this ship was still deemed to be experimental, as had been the case of the PINK MIST, the computer was still under tight control of the technogeeks. It was nothing for her to insinuate herself into the system and draw a miniscule amount of power, gradually increasing the level until she felt better. She altered the readouts appropriately to reflect the normal fluctuations of the MALCOLM H RAYBURN's own reactor.

Ramirez sat in his quarters, totally nude, circumcised cock in hand as he watched the monitor. Upon assuming command of the MALCOLM H RAYBURN, he had taken the liberty of installing audio and visual pickups in the guest quarters. He'd had a few upper members of the Alliance senate and other heads of state along on "fact finding" trips and evaluation runs, and thought it best to gather as much intelligence or outright blackmail material as he could. Purely for career's sake, he had always told himself. But, these two...especially the blonde...

"Ugh," Quillan said, as she slipped out of her filthy, stinking pink jumpsuit, revealing her compact nude form beneath. "I need a trashmatter shower..." She kicked the clothing into the corner, intentionally missing a boot. She bent at the waist, purposely exposing her round ass and pussy lips to one of the cameras she knew to be watching them.

Ramirez increased his stroking slightly. Nice. Now, blondie...

Alice's full glow and permanently bemused half-grin had returned, as had her demeanor. She smacked Quillan on the butt, leaving a rosy red hand print. Quillan eeped and straightened, grabbing for her stinging flesh. Alice giggled.

"Shall we shower together?" She asked innocently, rightly suspecting that Ramirez was glued to his monitor. "I could use a shower, too." With her back to the camera, she shed her own uniform and kicked it over into the pile.

Ramirez waited for her to turn around, the camera being directly above the bathroom door. He stroked faster in anticipation, anxious to see that entire unbelievable body. He thought about directing the camera along its track around the room for a better view, but decided that she'd have to turn to walk this way. Instead, Quillan moved closer to her, placed her hands on the beauty's shoulder and gently guided her backwards into the bathroom.

Not a problem there. Ramirez switched to the bathroom camera and angled it to look down as the pair entered the room. DAMN! The blonde had turned around while in the doorway and both women were walking away from the camera into the shower. His dick turned into a rock at the anticipation. He was quite literally aching to see her tits and pussy. He had tried installing cameras in the shower itself, but the steamy moisture always managed to erode the pickups into useless junk. This was as close as he could get a camera. He increased the gain so he could hear their voices and any other sounds they might make.

The pair entered the spacious shower, Quillan ordering it to a comfortably warm temperature as she gently pushed Alice under the spray.

"Let me take care of you the way you've taken care of me," she said, barely above a whisper, her hands moving through Alice's hair to rinse it, and then all over the voluptuous body.

"Strawberry shampoo, extra," Quillan ordered the shower. A jet of the fragrant shampoo mixed with the water to squirt on Alice's head. When a soft beep sounded, Quillan pulled Alice slightly out of the spray, turned her, and gently but firmly massaged and tangled her fingers in the mass of soft corn-silk-colored hair. Fine as strands of a spider's web. She massaged slowly, her fingers working down to Alice's scalp to get the deep dirt and built-up oils that had accumulated during their stay on the planet below. Alice sighed. This was one of the most enjoyable things she'd ever experienced.

Quillan again pushed her under the spray, fluffing Alice's hair to let the water rinse it squeaky clean. She ordered strawberry-scented soap and twirled the blonde beauty while the soap was dispensed, then pulled Alice out of the jetting water and retrieved a wash sponge.

She took her time. She washed Alice's back, admiring the corded and defined muscles. Lifting one of Alice's arms, Quillan languidly ran the sponge along the length of it to the shoulder then back down, careful to get every inch clean. She did the same to the other arm, then turned the cyborg to face her and worked her way around Alice's neck and down her chest, lingering at each perfect nipple; teasing them until they were erect and ripe for sucking. The crease under each breast. The well-defined tummy. Over the smooth pelvis. Around the labia, the clitoral hood barely peeking out. Slowly and smoothly down each leg, she washed each foot, careful to get between Alice's toes. Back up to Alice's crotch.

She carefully spread Alice's vulva and used the most tender touch she could to clean that gorgeous slit and the large clit inside.

Alice sighed and moaned throughout the whole process.

Lastly, Quillan ran the sponge through the crack of Alice's ass, gently and tenderly scrubbing the puckered sphincter. Alice involuntarily shuddered with a tiny orgasm. It felt so wonderful. Quillan stood from her kneeling position and again pushed Alice under the water jetting from the wall to rinse her off, using her hands once again to ensure that all of the soap was gone. She ran her fingers through Alice's slit, rolling and squeezing her clit as Alice closed her eyes, lost in the attention. Quillan kissed her way up Alice's wet body and formed her lips into a tight "O," taking a nipple...just...a...nipple...in her mouth and sucking hard. The other nipple was caught between thumb and forefinger.

Still teasing Alice's clit, Quillan bent her wrist and slid her middle finger neatly inside the beautiful blonde who was breathing heavier and heavier, almost panting. Quillan laid her ring finger along the tight pucker at Alice's rear and began finger fucking her lover, the ring finger sliding smoothly. She widened her mouth, sucking Alice's breast as hard as she could.

Alice's knees bent, but she caught herself before she could fall, and leaned against the wall beneath the shower head. As the water sprayed directly onto Quillan's red head, a feeling unlike any that Alice had experienced to date began to manifest. It was certainly similar to previous orgasms, but seemed to be deeper...on a level that could only be described as...

Soul?

Alice repeatedly banged her head against the wall behind her as the orgasm took her completely. With one hand, she held Quillan's head to her breast; that sucking mouth with its laving tongue, the picture of her dearest love flooding her mental vision.

Nude. Clothed. Commanding. Drinking. Turning. Profile. Smiling. Frowning. Laughing. Passionate. Curious. Demanding. Sleeping. Now. Then. Future.

Now.

Fire.

Now.

Burning.

NOW!

Soul.

Alice stiffened, the bathroom tile cool on her back; the mouth, hands, body, and water in front of her...warm...warmer...hot...

She reached down and bodily picked Quillan up off the floor, clutching her love's butt to support her, kissing her fiercely. Passionately. Deeply. Longingly. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on and on.

So much for strenuous activity for thirty six hours.

----------------------------------------

The MALCOLM H RAYBURN's crew was suddenly blind to the outside universe as every monitor screen in every compartment on every deck exploded due to an enormous power surge.

Several injuries were reported with only one death. Captain Alphonso Raphelo Ramirez' death certificate would reflect that he had died when his monitor exploded, throwing a shard of plastic into his chest, piercing his aorta. It would not reflect that he was covered in his own cum.